OMFG NUTRIDER
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
CARZZZ
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
OMG THIS GIRL IS SOO HOT/(IM RLY A VIRGIN)
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
BULLSHIT
ILL BEET YUR ASS/E-WAR
BULLSHIT

B00STedSvT
11-14-2009, 12:38 AM
Someone give the kid his milk and cookies so he can go nighty night already

coolcat
11-14-2009, 12:41 AM
NO SHIT AT ALL I JUST HAD MILK AND A COOKIE. I DIPPED THAT BITCH AND EVERYTHING, SORT OF LIKE I DID MY NUTS INTO YOUR MOTHERS LOOSE VAGINA.

One_Bad_SHO
11-14-2009, 12:42 AM
Hummingbirds can't walk.

B00STedSvT
11-14-2009, 12:42 AM
Yea Yea typical comeback from a typical simple minded child:gay:

Me86Rob
11-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Yea Yea typical comeback from a typical simple minded child:gay:
the Irony of this post made me literally lol

Me86Rob
11-14-2009, 12:46 AM
NO SHIT AT ALL I JUST HAD MILK AND A COOKIE. I DIPPED THAT BITCH AND EVERYTHING, SORT OF LIKE I DID MY NUTS INTO YOUR MOTHERS LOOSE VAGINA.

That......would be my bad. Sorry.

SicStang03
11-14-2009, 01:20 AM
That......would be my bad. Sorry.

I seriously just loled

D3UC3S
11-14-2009, 01:37 AM
This is pretty funny

tmracing83
11-14-2009, 08:39 AM
I love these threads... If the OP has such a problem with IA, then why you posting and bitching? Just dont undertand why your here of you must complain?

punkr6
11-14-2009, 08:41 AM
I love these threads... If the OP has such a problem with IA, then why you posting and bitching? Just dont undertand why your here of you must complain?

its called immature attention whore syndrome.....

BABY J
11-14-2009, 08:54 AM
I'm not so sure I'd attack the OP just yet. *scratches chin* See - the thing is this. There is thing called a hyperbole. And what a hyperbole does is amazing. Take trees for instance... now, you can cut a tree down... you can even cut a tree up... but you better believe that your cutter can, in essence, be returned to point of origin. God forbid if there were flying cars - hell, people haven't even figured out 4 wheels yet. So, at the end of the day starts the beginning of the next day - and i think that's how it always will be. And THAT is well worth the paper it's printed on for all Texans.

punkr6
11-14-2009, 08:56 AM
I'm not so sure I'd attack the OP just yet. *scratches chin* See - the thing is this. There is thing called a hyperbole. And what a hyperbole does is amazing. Take trees for instance... now, you can cut a tree down. You can even cut a tree up... but you better believe that your cutter can, in essence, be returned to point of origin. God forbid if there were flying cars - hell, people haven't even figured out 4 wheels yet. So, at the end of the day starts the beginning of the next day - and i think that's how it always will be.

:thinking: lost me....

BABY J
11-14-2009, 09:00 AM
:thinking: lost me....

LOST? What is "lost" but the word "helicopter" switched around w/ a few letters deleted and a few added? If you don't get my previous post... it's prob bc of a a well-known lubricant called WD-40, but only in the southeast. Kids - I swear. I'll divulge. What I was saying is quite simple. If you embark on a journey, you better be GOT damn sure that the pickle jar is packed tight. Get it?

SouthrnStyle
11-14-2009, 09:15 AM
LOST? What is "lost" but the word "helicopter" switched around w/ a few letters deleted and a few added? If you don't get my previous post... it's prob bc of a a well-known lubricant called WD-40, but only in the southeast. Kids - I swear. I'll divulge. What I was saying is quite simple. If you embark on a journey, you better be GOT damn sure that the pickle jar is packed tight. Get it?

I smell what your steppin in!

BABY J
11-14-2009, 09:22 AM
FINALLY some1 gets it. Shit, for a second I was thinking that I wasn't making sense or somethin'.

cm7k24
11-14-2009, 09:53 AM
FINALLY some1 gets it. Shit, for a second I was thinking that I wasn't making sense or somethin'.

not going to lie, i have no idea where you are going with this!, or waht point your trying to prove. lol

Jason..
11-14-2009, 09:57 AM
the Irony of this post made me literally lol
I'll second that lol.

D3UC3S
11-14-2009, 10:14 AM
I'm not so sure I'd attack the OP just yet. *scratches chin* See - the thing is this. There is thing called a hyperbole. And what a hyperbole does is amazing. Take trees for instance... now, you can cut a tree down... you can even cut a tree up... but you better believe that your cutter can, in essence, be returned to point of origin. God forbid if there were flying cars - hell, people haven't even figured out 4 wheels yet. So, at the end of the day starts the beginning of the next day - and i think that's how it always will be. And THAT is well worth the paper it's printed on for all Texans.

Amen brother! Finally a voice of reason has fallen upon our ears:goodjob:

BABY J
11-14-2009, 10:16 AM
not going to lie, i have no idea where you are going with this!, or waht point your trying to prove. lol

It's simple.

Importatlanta is the industry leader of mission-critical portals for vtec man!!!! Here we will utilize the buzzword "transparent". What does it really mean to visualize "intuitively"? If you expedite magnetically, you may have to unleash perfectly... so that's why I agree w/ the OP!!! What he meansin the 1st post is that we will scale up our capability to deliver without devaluing our power to enable. And that's really all I need to know or care about when I am driving up to the local shops. What does the term "customized" really mean? It may seem unclear, but it's accurate! We think we know that it is better to recontextualize dynamically than to disintermediate robustly. The ultra-innovative bloatware factor can be summed up in one word: transparent. We will incubate the term "turn-key". Quite simple actually when you think about it. Get it?

BABY J
11-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Amen brother! Finally a voice of reason has fallen upon our ears:goodjob:

^^ THAT'S MY DOG!!! He feels me. We need to get together and put some brews down!!! :goodjob:

coolcat
11-14-2009, 10:20 AM
It's simple.

Importatlanta is the industry leader of mission-critical portals for vtec man!!!! Here we will utilize the buzzword "transparent". What does it really mean to visualize "intuitively"? If you expedite magnetically, you may have to unleash perfectly... so that's why I agree w/ the OP!!! What he meansin the 1st post is that we will scale up our capability to deliver without devaluing our power to enable. What does the term "customized" really mean? It may seem unclear, but it's accurate! We think we know that it is better to recontextualize dynamically than to disintermediate robustly. The ultra-innovative bloatware factor can be summed up in one word: transparent. We will incubate the term "turn-key".

SHUT UP EVEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THATS JUST A BUNCH OF "FANCY" WORDS BULLSHITTED TOGETHER THAT KIND OF MAKES A WEE BIT OF SENSE, BUT IN REALITY, IF YOU WERE TO TURN THAT SHIT IN AS ANY SORT OF PAPER ABOVE A MIDDLE SCHOOL LEVEL WOULD JUST GET LAUGHED AT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE TO ANYONE, AND ISN'T LEADING ANYWHERE. ITS JUST BULLSHIT. AKA PRIME-TIME IA MATERIAL, SO THANK YOU FOR POSTING.

BABY J
11-14-2009, 10:21 AM
SHUT UP EVEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THATS JUST A BUNCH OF "FANCY" WORDS BULLSHITTED TOGETHER THAT KIND OF MAKES A WEE BIT OF SENSE, BUT IN REALITY, IF YOU WERE TO TURN THAT SHIT IN AS ANY SORT OF PAPER ABOVE A MIDDLE SCHOOL LEVEL WOULD JUST GET LAUGHED AT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MAKE GODDAMN SENSE TO ANYONE, AND ISN'T LEADING ANYWHERE. ITS JUST BULLSHIT. AKA PRIME-TIME IA MATERIAL, SO THANK YOU FOR POSTING.

JUST LIKE THE FIRST GODDAMNED POST IN THIS THREAD FUCK-HEAD!! POINT PROVEN

/thread

D3UC3S
11-14-2009, 01:44 PM
^^ THAT'S MY DOG!!! He feels me. We need to get together and put some brews down!!! :goodjob:

:cheers: Always down for that! I think me and b@d @pple are gettin together for beers soon as well...we should make it a threesome! ooooohhhhh

^^this man makes perfect sense, but if you got your head out of your anal cavity for loner than 5 seconds to post, then you would be able to decipher the message in my homies speech