PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Assassin's Creed II

SpecV523
11-12-2009, 11:18 PM
I know MW2 just came out, but is anyone else looking forward to/buying Assassin's Creed II? i have mine on pre-order i loved the first one and they made alot of imporvements to the second one so i can't wait!

antiv6
11-12-2009, 11:26 PM
i cant wait, im glad the games leaked already for the modded people

SpecV523
11-12-2009, 11:28 PM
i cant wait, im glad the games leaked already for the modded people
have you played it?

antiv6
11-12-2009, 11:34 PM
no but my friend said its sick so far ill play it tomorrow probably

SpecV523
11-12-2009, 11:36 PM
let me know how that goes, MW2 and AC2 were the two games i was looking forward to this year

YoshiFD3S
11-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Uh ohz..

Modded XBOX = XBOX Live account ban!!

1,000,000 and counting!

antiv6
11-14-2009, 04:14 PM
so far the game is sick, if you liked the first one you'll love this. The weapons and everything are great, graphics are better than the first, and the story is good so far. But if you havnt played the first one your gonna be confused about whats going on.

Uh ohz..

Modded XBOX = XBOX Live account ban!!

1,000,000 and counting!
That's why i have 1 legit xbox for cod6 and 1 modded xbox for offline:goodjob:

YoshiFD3S
11-14-2009, 04:19 PM
so far the game is sick, if you liked the first one you'll love this. The weapons and everything are great, graphics are better than the first, and the story is good so far. But if you havnt played the first one your gonna be confused about whats going on.

That's why i have 1 legit xbox for cod6 and 1 modded xbox for offline:goodjob:

OUSOSMRT!!

Nice, dude.

:P

On_Her_Face
11-18-2009, 06:44 PM
I am loving the game so far.

Andr3w
11-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to pick this game up. I loved the first one.

firby911
11-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Is it repetitive like the last one was?

On_Her_Face
11-18-2009, 07:44 PM
Is it repetitive like the last one was?

Haven't got that far into it, seems like there are more missions, plus side missions. Also you fight in the present not just the past.

ItsBlack
11-18-2009, 07:49 PM
when I got MW2 I gave my first one to a buddy firguring I would never play it agin. With that said.... anybody wanna let me borrow their Assassins Creed 1? :D I only played a rented copy for 10 minutes at a friends house

AnthonyF
12-08-2009, 10:05 AM
I didn't buy it but my roommate did. I never played the 1st one. I like how this one is Italian. ;) It's kind of a boring game, but always leaves you wanting more from it and the story.

-Ant.

YoshiFD3S
12-12-2009, 05:19 PM
I've been playing Assassins Creed 2. I like it alot so far.

Hulud
12-14-2009, 12:27 AM
the first game was way to repetitive for me. couldnt finish it.

go around find viewpoints (or whatever they were called) do other stuff that was the same each level, then assassinate someone

is it different now? i hope its not so repetitive

Vteckidd
12-14-2009, 12:32 AM
the first game was way to repetitive for me. couldnt finish it.

go around find viewpoints (or whatever they were called) do other stuff that was the same each level, then assassinate someone

is it different now? i hope its not so repetitive

yeah the first one was way too repetitive for me and it seemed like there was no clear objective and the world was just way too big.

This one the seemed to have streamlined the world. Each city is VAST and detailed, but you have clear objectives to follow and due and it wont let you leave the city unless you have a reason too. IIRC in the first one you could free travel to all the cities and there was lots of time riding the damn horse which got boring. This one isnt like that.

The story line is REALLY good in this one, way easier to follow. The missions can get old, but i mean its all killing, assassinating, and the fighting, weapons etc are way more detailed.

I really liked it, i beat it in about a week. i give it a 8/10

On_Her_Face
12-14-2009, 12:08 PM
yeah the first one was way too repetitive for me and it seemed like there was no clear objective and the world was just way too big.

This one the seemed to have streamlined the world. Each city is VAST and detailed, but you have clear objectives to follow and due and it wont let you leave the city unless you have a reason too. IIRC in the first one you could free travel to all the cities and there was lots of time riding the damn horse which got boring. This one isnt like that.

The story line is REALLY good in this one, way easier to follow. The missions can get old, but i mean its all killing, assassinating, and the fighting, weapons etc are way more detailed.

I really liked it, i beat it in about a week. i give it a 8/10

Same here except you can leave the city without reason. I did not get the all of the feathers and do all of the side missions.

Vteckidd
12-14-2009, 12:12 PM
Same here except you can leave the city without reason. I did not get the all of the feathers and do all of the side missions.

well what i mean is, in the beginning you cant travel to Venice. You have to get to the point that you can unlock venice before you can go there, make sense?

They dont unlock other cities unless its part of the story.

In the first one, you could go to damascus and all over the "world" even if you were at that point yet. I didnt like that because it gave you too many options and it was hard to know exactly what you were supposed to do.

bodhi
12-14-2009, 12:25 PM
I was actually planning on getting this game today, but after thinking about it I decided not to. From the looks of it it's just anotha version of Prince of Persia, so I'm sure it's badass, but I haven't played the first one.

And I really hate playing a game that has a previous version.
Like some people have said; if you haven't played the first one you will be lost. So just for the fuck of it I might get the first one first. (please lmk if it's worth it though, don't want to waste my $$$ cash money on some lame video game)

Vteckidd
12-14-2009, 12:27 PM
the second one is worth buying IMO youll like it WAY more than the first one.

Just wiki the first game and read it to get caught up, thats what i did

On_Her_Face
12-14-2009, 12:28 PM
well what i mean is, in the beginning you cant travel to Venice. You have to get to the point that you can unlock venice before you can go there, make sense?

They dont unlock other cities unless its part of the story.

In the first one, you could go to damascus and all over the "world" even if you were at that point yet. I didnt like that because it gave you too many options and it was hard to know exactly what you were supposed to do.

Yes makes sense. I can not wait for the third and I predict it to be in the time of the American Revolution. Why? because the second game was 300~ years after the first and if the third one is 300~ years after the second game then the only reasonable event to place the game around is the Revolution.