PDA

View Full Version : air fuel o2 guage

GAsHONDABOI
11-12-2009, 06:59 PM
ok i have a b20 in my integra. its a 98 it also has the obd2 to obd1 conversion harness.

my question is i dont have any of the o2 sensor plugs i only have one sensor there and it but just wires is there a way to hook up my guage to just those wires??? like i said i have no o2 sensors also cause when i got the car it had a custom exhaust all the way back please somebody help text call pm idc i just need it hooked uo 706 495 7051

Tech5
11-12-2009, 07:03 PM
if its not a wideband its pointless to hook it up... its just a pulse reader not a true A/F ratio reader...

But to the answer yes you can but it will not do anything but read the pulse.... so if your trying to look cool go ahead. use the purple wire to the O2 sensor, I think it will be the Green or Gray wire you need to use, not the black,. your black off the gauge is for any real ground , and the red is a constant power use the radio fuse

GAsHONDABOI
11-12-2009, 08:17 PM
if its not a wideband its pointless to hook it up... its just a pulse reader not a true A/F ratio reader...

But to the answer yes you can but it will not do anything but read the pulse.... so if your trying to look cool go ahead. use the purple wire to the O2 sensor, I think it will be the Green or Gray wire you need to use, not the black,. your black off the gauge is for any real ground , and the red is a constant power use the radio fuse

its not a point of lookin cool or not the guy who had it before me had it turboed so he drilled into the pillar i took it off and it looked retarted with a big ass hole there

but thanks for the info

SPOOLIN
11-12-2009, 08:24 PM
ok so find a gauge that actually does something, "air fuel gauges" are just disco lights.

Tech5
11-12-2009, 09:12 PM
ok so find a gauge that actually does something, "air fuel gauges" are just disco lights.

lmao at disco lights

BIGWADE
01-25-2010, 01:59 PM
hold the hell this guy was the previous owner and never had it turboed nor was the b20 that was in it..it was a ls turboed in it from the guy i got it from..just gettin facts rite!!!:goodjob:

its not a point of lookin cool or not the guy who had it before me had it turboed so he drilled into the pillar i took it off and it looked retarted with a big ass hole there

but thanks for the info