PDA

View Full Version : Time to pony up the troof Stone!

Lurker
11-12-2009, 12:49 PM
You said in a thread your car has gone faster than Nicks Evo(10.0 @147mph) but you, inline pro, and now I know you're full of shit.

The fastest your car has gone is 10.9 PERIOD. Your car has never gone faster than Nicks 10.0 run and you know it.

STRAIGHT FROM THE MOUTH OF TOMMY AT INLINE PRO!!! :smileowne He did say that with the right tires it will go 9's though. :goodjob:

:iaowns:

:own3d:

:bigsmilie

BTW, congrats on the 10.9 sec pass, that is moving. no joke

Evil Goat
11-12-2009, 12:50 PM
gotdamn!

jhadleyh
11-12-2009, 12:55 PM
lol

Jason..
11-12-2009, 01:09 PM
damn

The Creeper
11-12-2009, 01:22 PM
:rly:

btstone
11-12-2009, 01:46 PM
:rly:

thats my thinking

SmackedInATL
11-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Phil all you have is a 10.9 pass to your name as well!

Evil Goat
11-12-2009, 02:55 PM
soo....10.9 with a decent driver....

whats that about 11.60-11.90 with stone driving? i got this....go get that shitbox son

Vteckidd
11-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Inline pro outing their customers like that HAHA

Ive known this for awhile, i know the guys up at INLINE PRO i heard this months ago, which is why i kept asking for proof knowing there was none

Vteckidd
11-12-2009, 03:04 PM
SO that car has gone 12s with stone driving.

10.9 with Inline Pro driving.

Lankhoss you have anything to say LOL

still thats fast, i would just let the car do the talking, no need for more bullshit as you are obviously caught , and have been caught for months about the car not being as you claimed

I love it i get called a ricer for "sandbagging" but Stone can pull this stuff and its "HEY FUCK YOU WE DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING"

Lurker
11-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Phil all you have is a 10.9 pass to your name as well!

Man, I love pwning your ass! Put your reading glasses on Sherbert, it's about to get funny up in hur proving how dumb you are. :lmfao:

I've been to the track 5 times in my car from stock to where it's at now

Umm, I've been to the track 2 times since the big build and the power it is making.

The first time I trapped 141mph with clutch issuesa and the 2nd time in the car with the big turbo I went 10.9 with the ignition breaking up horribly.

I bought the car stock:

1 week after buying the car I put in cams, tune, exhaust, and bov and went 12.0 @ 115 mph with a 1.66 60' and ran this AFTER OWNING THE CAR 1 WEEK AND FIRST TIME AT THE TRACK. I had never even driven an AWD before this.

Then ON MY NEXT TRIP TO THE TRACK (2ND TIME EVER) I added a slightly larger turbo(16g to 20g) and went 11.7 @ 117mph with a 1.64 60'. I only picked up 20whp and 20trq with the larger turbo.

Then I had the motor built and put the larger turbo on AND MY NEXT TRIP TO THE TRACK (3RD TIME AT THE TRACK) ON PUMPGAS AND LOW BOOST I went 11.0 @ 123 with a 1.62 60'.

I was trapping 141mph up in ohio my 4TH TIME AT THE TRACK, but the clutch was fucked up and set wrong. It was a brand new twin carbon disk and it felt like stock. It would not leave the hole hard and kept bogging about 10 ft. out and I couldn't muster better than a 2.0 60' bogging. I only made 3 passes in the car in Ohio.

My 5TH TIME AT THE TRACK with the clutch set properly I cut a 1.62 60' on street tires and the ignition was breaking up from the tree running 10.9.

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET TO 11.4 SMACKERS when it only took me 2 trips to get into the 11's and 3 trips to hit 11.0.

I know how to drive and I'll put any amount of money up to prove it to you by dragging your slow ass Cobra down the road, track, or through the snow.

...and /pwnage

:smileowne

BABY J
11-12-2009, 03:12 PM
I wouldn't say that it's IP outing any1. When you claim shit like that and it's untrue the shop pays the price.

Say I say MSPi built me a 400hp sohc nonvtec block. I post this all over the web. At some point some kid w/ enuff heart or enuff money WILL call that shop and inquire. They may try to "protect" me as a valued customer for 1 or 2 calls. But at some point they are gonna say "look, Baby J is a good customer. We eat lunch together - we fuck off @ the shop together - but his car does NOT make what he said it does We can build you something proper - but that's WAYY north of what is capable w/out a NASA-like budget". At some point your card will get called.

Now... is Tommy tryna "play" the OP so he sets something up w/ him to get drug down the road? Doubt it - what does Tommy have to lose/gain by it - IP is on the map w/ or w/out Stone.

I still would love to see that car run - 10.x w/ a license plate is smoking hot no matter who you are. But MARK MY FUCKING WORDS... there is a LOT of engineering to turn 10.9x to 9.9x Stone. Not a hater - I'd love to see it happen. My offer for steak still stands when you get the car here and run 141mph+ or sub 10.0.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 03:16 PM
I don't doubt his car has gone 10.9 and thats actually pretty cool it has. I think it would be even cooler if he could get it to go 9's.

I doubt it will go 9's though unless he makes some major changes to it and that rearend. I would just stick to modding the vette.

Evil Goat
11-12-2009, 03:16 PM
I wouldn't say that it's IP outing any1. When you claim shit like that and it's untrue the shop pays the price.

Say I say MSPi built me a 400hp sohc nonvtec block. I post this all over the web. At some point some kid w/ enuffheart or enuff money WILL call that shop and inquire. They may try to "protect" me as a valued customer for 1 or 2 calls. But at some point they are gonna say "look, Baby J is a good customer. We eat lunch together - we fuck off @ the shop together - but his car does NOT make what he said it does". At some point yoru card will get called.

Now... is Tommy tryna "play" the OP so he sets something up w/ him to get drug down the road? Doubt it - what does Tommy have to lose/gain by it - IP is on the map w/ or w/out Stone.

I still would love to see that car run - 10.x w/ a license plate is smoking hot no matter who you are. But MARK MY FUCKING WORDS... there is a LOT of engineering to turn 10.9x to 9.9x Stone. Not a hater - I'd love to see it happen. My offer for steak still stands when you get the car here.

agreed 100% :goodjob:

Tracy
11-12-2009, 03:18 PM
LOL. Bstone has been caught in a few lies from what I can tell. Character flaw. It happens.

They may try to "protect" me as a valued customer for 1 or 2 calls. But at some point they are gonna say "look, Baby J is a good customer. We eat lunch together - we fuck off @ the shop together - but his car does NOT make what he said it does Actually sounds kind of, sort of familiar to a convo that was had between Dan and IP as it pertains to Bstone. "Great customer but....."

btstone
11-12-2009, 03:25 PM
LOL. Bstone has been caught in a few lies from what I can tell. Character flaw. It happens.

Actually sounds kind of, sort of familiar to a convo that was had between Dan and IP as it pertains to Bstone. "Great customer but....."

well phil called acting like he was trying to buy my car..lol they just told him what was already posted on youtube. no real big info. they told him some info it was cool. inline pro has gone 9.3 on the same rear end and drivtrain i have. no need to change. but lies i dont do.

i did like the job tuning yall did on an RX& of a guy i know......the entire bumper caught on fire on the way home LOL

Evil Goat
11-12-2009, 03:33 PM
inline pro has gone 9.3 on the same rear end and drivtrain i have.

guess that makes your car a 9 second car :lmfao:

BABY J
11-12-2009, 03:38 PM
well phil called acting like he was trying to buy my car..lol they just told him what was already posted on youtube. no real big info. they told him some info it was cool. inline pro has gone 9.3 on the same rear end and drivtrain i have. no need to change. but lies i dont do.

i did like the job tuning yall did on an RX& of a guy i know......the entire bumper caught on fire on the way home LOL

^^^ Dude do you ever just stop and own up? GODDAMN!!!!!!!!!!! You are KING of shifting the fucking buck.

Maybe you don't give a fuck man but as HUGE as ATL is it's a small group of enthusiasts. Since your very 1st threads you've been talking shit man - just look in the mirror one day and make it stop kid. You're gonna run out of associates one day... maybe you like it that way - hell IDK.

I mean look:

5NOV2009 you say you will put the car up for sale when you get it back...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38484107&postcount=1

But today you say "it's been for sale for a long ass time"

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38510214&postcount=157

Do you even know the truth anymore? DAMMIT?

What the FUCK does a bumper fire on a car that you don't have shit to do w/ the crap you have going w/ your car?? ZERO. That customer needs to work that out w/ BG not you.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 03:39 PM
well phil called acting like he was trying to buy my car..lol

WHAT? :lmao: I never said anything about buying your car. :lmfao:

OMG, I'm seriously sitting here laughing hard as hell.

This is how the convo went:

Tommy: Inline pro, how can I help you?

Me: Whom am i speaking to?

Tommy: This is tommy, how can I help you?

Me: Hey Tommy, I have a question about a customers car by the name of Brandon Stone, do you know who I'm talking about?

Tommy: Yeah, I know Brandon.

Me: He is spreading rumors online that you guys had one of your drivers run a 9 sec pass in his S2000, is that true?

Tommy: No it's not, but it is capable of a 9 sec pass with the right tires.

Me: I know it makes enough power to run 9's Tommy, but he is claiming your inline pro drive went 9's and he went something like 11.0 himself, what is the real truth?

Tommy: The fastest the car has gone is 10.9.

Me: Thanks Tommy! I just wanted to clear that up.

Tracy
11-12-2009, 03:48 PM

i did like the job tuning yall did on an RX& of a guy i know......the entire bumper caught on fire on the way home LOLDo your research and you will find out that it is a common problem with rotaries once they get a little HP or use a 2-step. They are known for their backfiring regardless. Then add the bumper flaw and you have a bumper that catches fire. Viola. Good try :) A+ for effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81GPj-oOoY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZgmrxrfK_Y

http://club4g.org/board/278832-post3.html

BABY J
11-12-2009, 03:48 PM
WHAT? :lmao: I never said anything about buying your car. :lmfao:

OMG, I'm seriously sitting here laughing hard as hell.

This is how the convo went:

Me: Hey Tommy, I have a question about a customers car by the name of Brandon Stone, do you know who I'm talking about?

Me: He is spreading rumors online that you guys had one of your drivers run a 9 sec pass in his S2000, is that true?

Tommy: No it's not, but it is capable of a 9 sec pass with the right tires.

Me: I know it makes enough power to run 9's Tommy, but he is claiming your inline pro drive went 9's and he went something like 11.0 himself, what is the real truth?

Tommy: The fastest the car has gone is 10.9.

Take a close look at this.

For a shop to burn a customer like this that means that they are TIRED of the goddamn phone calls. Phone calls that have came b/c of BULLSHIT spread around online about this car. It doesn't help their business AT ALL and that's hanging them out to dry in a lot of ways. That is NOT doing a shop a favor at all to get those kind of inquiries. In fact, it makes them wanna say "when he comes to get this shit we're done with him... we don't need this kinda press."

Stone good luck man - Im outta this shit - as I said, I hope you get the car. I truly think it's FAST as fuck and will be one of the fastest s2ks in the southeast w/ a good driver and seat time. Just don't talk so much shit and you'd be fine --- phenomenal claims require phenominal evidence - PERIOD. DON'T TALK SHIT and it'll all go away. It's really simple.

GL kid.

BABY J
11-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Do your research and you will find out that it is a common problem with rotaries once they get a little HP or use a 2-step. They are known for their backfiring regardless. Good try :) A+ for effort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81GPj-oOoY0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZgmrxrfK_Y

http://club4g.org/board/278832-post3.html

You're a liar Tracy --- this rx7 that dragged me down the road proves that you are FULL OF SHIT:

See --> http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38358259

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 03:53 PM
Well, we should just believe Lurker then. I mean, he did type it on the internet.....and if it's true, it'll hurt the image of someone you guys don't like.

So obviously, in this case....we don't need the "proof" that everyone cries about from Stone. It's just simply true, because you guys WANT it to be true. Great deductive reasoning and having an objective approach to the whole situation.

And just for the record, I have not once claimed what Stone's car ran.....only that he had personally had conversations with me and told me things that I promised to keep between he and I......that's it.

Vteckidd
11-12-2009, 03:57 PM

Eriks Racing went 10.0 NA with the a CRX, guess im not far behind!

Cmon man you certainly are not stupid. You are a pretty bright guy i just think you have something to prove an will do whatever it takes to prove it. But even you have to know how dumb that statement is. Your car has RUN a 10.9 that is NOT a 10.0 or a 9.3. There is a world of difference between a 10.9 car and a 10.0 car.

Thats not Dans tuning, thats Rotarys for you ;)

Actually, its pretty common, the RX8 exhaust sticks through this crap ass plastic rear shield, EVERYONE i know with an RX8 and aftermarket exhaust, even me, has had their shield burn and melt. It happens, only way to solve that is run metal inserts.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Well, we should just believe Lurker then. I mean, he did type it on the internet.....and if it's true, it'll hurt the image of someone you guys don't like.

So obviously, in this case....we don't need the "proof" that everyone cries about from Stone. It's just simply true, because you guys WANT it to be true. Great deductive reasoning and having an objective approach to the whole situation.

And just for the record, I have not once claimed what Stone's car ran.....only that he had personally had conversations with me and told me things that I promised to keep between he and I......that's it.

You can call Tommy yourself. :cheers: (703) 455-5805

/reasoning

Vteckidd
11-12-2009, 04:01 PM

Man you can ride that train all the way to the last stop it doesnt change the fact that IF ANYONE ELSE PULLED THIS SHIT YOU WOULD BE JUMPING ALL OVER THEM.

For some reason you an Stone are boys so youll defend him to the end

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh man, you guys are so busted. I just called up Inline Pro myself to get the story straight, and it went something like this:

Tommy: Yes, we ran a have made multiple 9 second passes on slicks.

Me: Wow, that's pretty fast for an S2000!

Tommy: The fastest the car has gone is 9.5.

Oh man, it's so true!!! There's my proof too, I actually typed out the conversation I had, so it can't be questioned!!!

Fucking OWNED bitches!

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Lankhoss, call Tommy and ask him. What are you waiting for?

Lankhoss
Man you can ride that train all the way to the last stop it doesnt change the fact that IF ANYONE ELSE PULLED THIS SHIT YOU WOULD BE JUMPING ALL OVER THEM.

For some reason you an Stone are boys so youll defend him to the end

No, you're just too stupid to understand what I say. You just read what you want to read. I have not once claimed what Btstone's car has done, I've only said that he shared bits of information with me that he does not share on these forums....that's it. Take it how you will, but that's all I've ever claimed.

Tracy
You're a liar Tracy --- this rx7 that dragged me down the road proves that you are FULL OF SHIT:

See --> http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38358259

LOL. I'm almost positive we did not tune that car.

Thats not Dans tuning, thats Rotarys for you ;)

Actually, its pretty common, the RX8 exhaust sticks through this crap ass plastic rear shield, EVERYONE i know with an RX8 and aftermarket exhaust, even me, has had their shield burn and melt. It happens, only way to solve that is run metal inserts.

Thank YOU! Why is it that I know more about cars than this guy? I mean, I am just a stupid girl and all.

Lankhoss
Lankhoss, call Tommy and ask him. What are you waiting for?

I JUST DID!!!! OH MY GOD, LOOK!! I HAVE PROOF OF IT!!!

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm amazed at how dumb and smart you are at the same time. Make the call dude and find out for yourself. Nobody is hiding or making up shit here.

Only one way to find out (703) 455-5805

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 04:06 PM
I'm amazed at how dumb and smart you are at the same time. Make the call dude and find out for yourself. Nobody is hiding or making up shit here.

Dude, did you not see my POST? I typed out the ENTIRE conversation!

I've already made this phonecall, and I have PROOF that the car has run 9's!!

I mean come on...I TYPED IT OUT......that's proof! Argument over!

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:06 PM
I JUST DID!!!! OH MY GOD, LOOK!! I HAVE PROOF OF IT!!!

If you truly called them you would be in here like Ricky Ricardo "Stone, joo have a lot of explainin to do".

BABY J
11-12-2009, 04:07 PM
Lank there were a few people w/ David Koresh that didn't know when to stop co-signing... and a few people that drank kool-aid w/ Jim Jones who didn't know when to stop.

@Tracy / I know yall didnt tune that car. That was to re-enforce your point that if you want a high(er) hp roatary then you better have a fire-retardant bumper. LOL

btstone

i already called inline pro. i believe what they told me...not what phil (the guy who preaches about not steet racing and does it any way) says online to get respect..LOL

Lurker
Dude, did you not see my POST? I typed out the ENTIRE conversation!

I've already made this phonecall, and I have PROOF that the car has run 9's!!

I mean come on...I TYPED IT OUT......that's proof! Argument over!

You obviously don't care to find out the truth. Keep defending your boy. :gay:

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:09 PM
I'm going to call Inline Pro tomorrow and ask Tommy if he will post in this thread.

If he agrees to do it and not lie for you Stone, your ass is busted and you'll be the laughing stock of this town. Which we already know you are.

Tracy
11-12-2009, 04:10 PM
@Tracy / I know yall didnt tune that car. That was to re-enforce your point that if you want a high(er) hp roatary then you better have a fire-retardant bumper. LOLOh I know babes. That's why I was laughing. Thanks for the fine example.

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:10 PM
If he agrees to do it and not lie for you Stone, your ass is busted and you'll be the laughing stock of this town. Which we already know you are.

i would join you then:lmfao:

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 04:11 PM
I just think it's so funny that everyone who jumps on Btstone's case tries to sink to that level and USE THE EXACT SAME TACTICS that they bitch about against him.

You cry and cry and cry and cry for "proof" of what his car does, and some jackass that nobody even knows for sure comes on and TYPES OUT some fucking made up conversation and every one of you jumps on the bandwagon to say "OH MY GOD THERE'S THE PROOF BTSTONE IS SO OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE JUST PROVED HIM WRONG!!!"

You come in here posting this company's phone number SO A BUNCH OF FUCKING IMMATURE PRICKS can call up and bug the fucking hell out of the place, because YOU GUYS can't take shit talking very well and get butthurt over it. You say Btstone is not representing Inline Pro well? Are you THAT STUPID that you think if a company accepts money from an individual to do major work to their car, they must share the same line of ethics as well as the same personality as that person? Inline Pro has NOTHING to do with how Btstone acts, and you cock suckers are doing nothing but adding a burden to their business trying to get people to bug them about the validity of SHIT TALKING STORIES ONLINE.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

Tracy
11-12-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm going to call Inline Pro tomorrow and ask Tommy if he will post in this thread.

If he agrees to do it and not lie for you Stone, your ass is busted and you'll be the laughing stock of this town. Which we already know you are.He probably won't. We asked if they would post in our thread about B's car and all the bashing he was doing about all of the ATL shops who had trouble with his car. They didn't want to get in the middle of it because B is a good customer. Totally understandable. They would be cutting off their own dicks if they fronted him out. He spends a lot of money over there. This is when we had the convo about "B's a good customer, but...."

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:14 PM
There isn't anybody laughing at me but you and your 2 boyfriends who are basicly nobody.

Whenever these boyfriends of yours figure out your a liar and nothing more, they will be laughing at you too. All Lankhoss has to do is make a phone call he knows he doesn't want to make because he will find out the truth.

Inline Pro isn't going to lie for you about your times, no shop will.

Man up and admit you lied and let it go already.

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:16 PM
He probably won't. We asked if they would post in our thread about B's car and all the bashing he was doing about all of the ATL shops who had trouble with his car. They didn't want to get in the middle of it because B is a good customer. Totally understandable. They would be cutting off their own dicks if they fronted him out. He spends a lot of money over there. This is when we had the convo about "B's a good customer, but...."

I only told the truth about the shops in the ATL... i told my experience and they got mad.....IP knew that. i wouldnt come to some shop that couldnt tune a car that i could i either:lmfao:

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:18 PM
There isn't anybody laughing at me but you and your 2 boyfriends who are basicly nobody.

Whenever these boyfriends of yours figure out your a liar and nothing more, they will be laughing at you too. All Lankhoss has to do is make a phone call he knows he doesn't want to make because he will find out the truth.

Inline Pro isn't going to lie for you about your times, no shop will.

Man up and admit you lied and let it go already.

Inline Pro has done noting butgreat things for me....and for the interest of ppl not arrassing thier business and dragging them into an online dispute betwwen a 40 yr old man and me i will concede that you are correct phil

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:21 PM
Inline Pro has NOTHING to do with how Btstone acts, and you cock suckers are doing nothing but adding a burden to their business trying to get people to bug them about the validity of SHIT TALKING STORIES ONLINE.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

It's called credibility. He is telling lies about the times he has ran in a Inline Pro built car.

People tell "stories" when talking about fishing, not what their car runs in the 1/4.

You of all people would be calling someone(except Stone :rolleyes:) out in a second if you knew they were full of shit.

Now you're defending him and all you have to do is talk to Tommy. He will tell you the truth you don't want to hear.

It's like catching a kid with his hand in the cookie jar and he just looks at you and says I wasn't taking a cookie. :screwy: You keep believing the hype Lank, it's funny watching you defend him. :lmfao:

Tracy
11-12-2009, 04:27 PM
I only told the truth about the shops in the ATL... i told my experience and they got mad.....IP knew that. i wouldnt come to some shop that couldnt tune a car that i could i either:lmfao:Just like the distorted truth you love to tell about how we tuned your friends RX8 and made the bumper catch on fire? You need to get to know a little more, babes. Do some research. Don't just talk crap with out knowing your stuff. I love to talk crap, it's just I choose to talk crap about the things I definitely know. I have just proved that you don't know your cars for crying out loud. The Rotary/fire issue is a well known fact and you have been spreading it around like it was Dan's tuning. I love how you just ignored it after it was exposed that it's a common problem.

As far as this other crap you love to spread, I might believe you if ONE shop had an issue with your car, but that's not the case....EVERY shop in Atlanta did and NONE of us built it. Funny how that happens, eh? So easy to blame the tuner. That's why it's best to have the same shop who builds your car tune it. Cuts down on the finger pointing.

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 04:27 PM
It's called credibility. He is telling lies about the times he has ran in a Inline Pro built car.

People tell "stories" when talking about fishing, not what their car runs in the 1/4.

You of all people would be calling someone(except Stone :rolleyes:) out in a second if you knew they were full of shit.

Now you're defending him and all you have to do is talk to Tommy. He will tell you the truth you don't want to hear.

It's like catching a kid with his hand in the cookie jar and he just looks at you and says I wasn't taking a cookie. :screwy: You keep believing the hype Lank, it's funny watching you defend him. :lmfao:

How fucking STUPID are you?

I'm not defending BTSTONE here, I'm saying LEAVE THE SHOP OUT OF IT.

My God, I'm starting to believe this really is Phil....you're just as fucking stupid as he is. Reading comprehension has owned you.

Quit trying to harrass SHOPS that have NOTHING TO DO with these immature arguments online. YOU of all people, who claims to own their own business, should be the FIRST person to know that fucking with an innocent business is WAY over the line for what goes on in these forums.

BABY J
11-12-2009, 04:28 PM
You come in here posting this company's phone number SO A BUNCH OF FUCKING IMMATURE PRICKS can call up and bug the fucking hell out of the place,

I'm pretty sure that their number is plastered all over the internet.

because YOU GUYS can't take shit talking very well and get butthurt over it.

Shittalking? Is that all he's done?? Oh - my bad. I thought he accepted callouts that he never intended on showing for... made claims that his car has never succeeded at accomplishing, and directly cooked the books about his car and what it's capable of.

You say Btstone is not representing Inline Pro well? Are you THAT STUPID that you think if a company accepts money from an individual to do major work to their car, they must share the same line of ethics as well as the same personality as that person?

Since you're obviously in bed with Stone nudge him and ask him if he's doing IP any favors w/ his shennanigans?? He is doing this to himself - NOT IA, not Mike, NOT BG, not me, NOT the internet and NOT [email protected]

YOU said he has told you things that you will not speak about. Then why not teach HIM how to bite his lip as well? Sometimes silence is golden - something that you have almost learned and he has not. If you were REALLY his boy as you claim then you'd give him a throat-punch and a gut-check and tell him to ease up if he has no plans of bringing the pain. A real friend wouldn't let their friends committ suicide right in front of them.

Inline Pro has NOTHING to do with how Btstone acts, and you cock suckers are doing nothing but adding a burden to their business trying to get people to bug them about the validity of SHIT TALKING STORIES ONLINE. What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

Ask Stone who has made it so that regular Joes are calling that shop. Is it Jeremy's fault over at IP? Tommy's? No - it's Stone's. You are tryin to treat the symptom instead of fixing the PROBLEM man.

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:32 PM

Shittalking? Is that all he's done?? Oh - my bad. I thought he accepted callouts that he never intended on showing for... made claims that his car has never succeeded at accomplishing, and directly cooked the books about his car and what it's capable of.

Since you're obviously in bed with Stone nudge him and ask him if he's doing IP any favors w/ his shennanigans?? He is doing this to himself - NOT IA, not Mike, NOT BG, not me, NOT the internet and NOT [email protected]

YOU said he has told you things that you will not speak about. Then why not teach HIM how to bite his lip as well? Sometimes silence is golden - something that you have almost learned and he has not. If you were REALLY his boy as you claim then you'd give him a throat-punch and a gut-check and tell him to ease up if he has no plans of bringing the pain. A real friend wouldn't let their friends committ suicide right in front of them.

Ask Stone who has made it so that regular Joes are calling that shop. Is it Jeremy's fault over at IP? Tommy's? No - it's Stone's. You are tryin to treat the symptom instead of fixing the PROBLEM man.

IP should not be called and harrassed..LANK is 100% correct. you usually show very good sense in your post. i guess PHIL and cluttered you sight up too. if you have a probem with me, then call me all the names you want. dont drag an innocent by stander in. IP is great company and i would never want a bunch of dumb asses, like phil, bugging them

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:33 PM
How fucking STUPID are you?

I'm not defending BTSTONE here, I'm saying LEAVE THE SHOP OUT OF IT.

My God, I'm starting to believe this really is Phil....you're just as fucking stupid as he is. Reading comprehension has owned you.

Quit trying to harrass SHOPS that have NOTHING TO DO with these immature arguments online. YOU of all people, who claims to own their own business, should be the FIRST person to know that fucking with an innocent business is WAY over the line for what goes on in these forums.

So instead of finding the truth, you turn this around as a "harassment of a shop" thread. Thats good stuff Bradly. Divert the attention buddy, DIVERT! All hands on board to DIVERT, we have an immediate divert in process.

Lurker is the bad guy now for calling IP and finding out the truth. Oh he so bad. Lets burn him at the stake after we tar and feather him. :lmfao:

I keep tinkering back and forth about how dumb or smart you are. Dumb is winning.

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 04:35 PM

WOW!! You are fucking PATHETIC.

So you are basically admitting that you can't make your own decisions? You are telling me that BRANDON STONE has more influence over what YOU CHOOSE to do, than yourself?

Well I guess all you fuckers are the ones who are getting owned on here. You've resulted to purposely trying to get people to harrass an INNOCENT shop over how bent out of shape you are at the words someone has typed online.

You should at least give Stone the credit he deserves......he has gotten under your skin and brought the low life out of every single one of you. You guys act like highschoolers, SOOOOOOOO wrapped up in what someone else says. I'm sorry that the words that someone types in an online forum affects your personal life that much, it's really sad.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:37 PM
IP should not be called and harrassed..LANK is 100% correct. you usually show very good sense in your post. i guess PHIL and cluttered you sight up too. if you have a probem with me, then call me all the names you want. dont drag an innocent by stander in. IP is great company and i would never want a bunch of dumb asses, like phil, bugging them

...and if people call they find out you're a liar. :bump: You are so dead set on begging people not to call because you don't want people to know the truth. IT'S COMING OUT BIG BOY, THE PACKAGE IS ABOUT TO BE DELIVERED!

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:38 PM
...and if people call they find out you're a liar. :bump: You are so dead set on begging people not to call because you don't want people to know the truth. IT'S COMING OUT BIG BOY, THE PACKAGE IS ABOUT TO BE DELIVERED!

you are pathetic phil......thats what you believe...really?

Whiteboy572
11-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Whats it realy matter? There will always be a faster car. I just want to see the s2k! Sounds like a nicely setup car and want to see it pull some good times at sdr the 21st :goodjob:

BABY J
11-12-2009, 04:39 PM

I am smarter than most people I come across I assure you sir.

It's simple - CAUSE --> EFFECT. CAUSE --> EFFECT.

If you come home everyday crying and telling your mom that some guy named Baby J takes your lunch money every day on the school bus guess what? She is gonna inquire 1) why any1 that has the word "baby" in their name is bad enuff to take anything from any1, and 2) call the school talking to the principal and bus driver. She is gonna ONE day call and ask that "Baby J" or his parents be brought in to mitigate the problem.

But when the principal says "Ma'am, Brandon rides the short bus and Baby J doesn't, so that's impossible." then you make your mom look dumb in front of every1.

Get it? YOU made this happen - and only YOU can make it go away man. It's not brain surgery to see why everything eclipsed to this point sir.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:40 PM

So you are basically admitting that you can't make your own decisions? You are telling me that BRANDON STONE has more influence over what YOU CHOOSE to do, than yourself?

Well I guess all you fuckers are the ones who are getting owned on here. You've resulted to purposely trying to get people to harrass an INNOCENT shop over how bent out of shape you are at the words someone has typed online.

You should at least give Stone the credit he deserves......he has gotten under your skin and brought the low life out of every single one of you. You guys act like highschoolers, SOOOOOOOO wrapped up in what someone else says. I'm sorry that the words that someone types in an online forum affects your personal life that much, it's really sad.

According to you, everybody is STUPID or PATHETIC because we didn't want to believe someone else's lies?

So riddle me this, if everybody is so stupid and not on your iq level, why the fuck are you still here arguing?

He lied, got caught, and you're still fucking defending him. The only DEDUCTIVE REASONING I can come up with is both of you are fucking each other and you're trying to stand up for your man.

Holy shit Bradly, amirite? :bump:

Vteckidd
11-12-2009, 04:40 PM
I wouldnt even call IP anymore, its their customer, they arent going to come to some SE import website to try and justify a car they built.

In all honesty we can push this another 45 pages, but in the end its HIS car and its not HERE so theres no point in it anymore.

Ive resolved to let the topic go, if its a 10 second car awesome, congrats man thats fast and i know its not easy in an S2000. Simply saying the truth i think would have kept this stuff from happening

"hey guys it makes XXX whp, its only gone 10s, but i think its capable of 9s i think with the right tires and rear end setup" would have sufficed and i think everyone would have agreed.

I think its more about execution. I am guilty of it as well man so i cant sit there an say im innocent. Being humble goes a lot further than shit talking thats the truth

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:41 PM
I am smarter than most people I come across I assure you sir.

It's simple - CAUSE --> EFFECT. CAUSE --> EFFECT.

If you come home everyday crying and telling your mom that some guy named Baby J takes your lunch money every on the school bus guess what? She is gonna inquire 1) why any1 that has the word "baby" in their name is bad enuff to take anything from any1, and 2) call the school talking to the principal and bus driver. She is gonna ONE day call and ask that "Baby J" or his parents be brought in to mitigate the problem.

But when the principle says "Ma'am, Brandon rides the short bus and Baby J doesn't, so that's impossible." then you make your mom look dumb in front of every1.

Get it? YOU made this happen - and only YOU can make it go away man. It's not brain surgery to see why everything eclipsed to this point sir.

i am not retracting anythig i have said,,you know that. but i do not want any innocent shop harrassed. YOU have the choice to CALL. YOU can believe some old man who says one thing only to talk against it the next week.

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:42 PM
I wouldnt even call IP anymore, its their customer, they arent going to come to some SE import website to try and justify a car they built.

In all honesty we can push this another 45 pages, but in the end its HIS car and its not HERE so theres no point in it anymore.

Ive resolved to let the topic go, if its a 10 second car awesome, congrats man thats fast and i know its not easy in an S2000. Simply saying the truth i think would have kept this stuff from happening

"hey guys it makes XXX whp, its only gone 10s, but i think its capable of 9s i think with the right tires and rear end setup" would have sufficed and i think everyone would have agreed.

I think its more about execution. I am guilty of it as well man so i cant sit there an say im innocent. Being humble goes a lot further than shit talking thats the truth

i stand by my post

mike, the rear end set up is great. no neead for a different one

BABY J
11-12-2009, 04:43 PM

STONE got under my skin ONCE. The car was HERE and he was scared to sit down w/ my 19 year old "stock block" juiced notch. And since that thread he has been nothing to me but a Dennis Rodman - a court jester if you will- good for a few laughs. Get that right.

Jason..
11-12-2009, 04:44 PM
i stand by my post

mike, the rear end set up is great. no neead for a different one
So you lied about fast your car was?

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:44 PM

nope

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 04:45 PM
IP should not be called and harrassed.

Everything everyone has said about the type of person you are on IA is true. I can vouch for that from experience.

But you speak the truth here, man. I agree 100% on this. If you're lying, then it should be your battle and not the shop's. A business is not making money when they are having to continually answer phone calls about a customer's car.

But on the other hand, I will also say that it could cause backlash on you, BStone. I don't think they'll be too happy that everyone is calling about things you're saying.

Bottom line is....there should be ZERO phone calls placed to the shop in question. Later, QD.

Tracy
Where's the video? I would think someone would have it if it happened. This is quite a feat for a S2000.

Evil Goat

you just now getting this?

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Everything everyone has said about the type of person you are on IA is true. I can vouch for that from experience.

But you speak the truth here, man. I agree 100% on this. If you're lying, then it should be your battle and not the shop's. A business is not making money when they are having to continually answer phone calls about a customer's car.

But on the other hand, I will also say that it could cause backlash on you, BStone. I don't think they'll be too happy that everyone is calling about things you're saying.

Bottom line is....there should be ZERO phone calls placed to the shop in question. Later, QD.

if IP doesnt want to dela with me anymore than that is fine.....i asked ppl to not call, and i will take the consequences. phil will too if that happens

BABY J
11-12-2009, 04:48 PM
I still would love to see that car run - 10.x w/ a license plate is smoking hot no matter who you are. But MARK MY FUCKING WORDS... there is a LOT of engineering to turn 10.9x to 9.9x Stone. Not a hater - I'd love to see it happen. My offer for steak still stands when you get the car here and run 141mph+ or sub 10.0.

I'm out. It's been fun. Time for Cheeseburger In Paradise, hot white chiks and karaoke.:goodjob:

* FWIW you weren't important enuff for me to make that call to IP. But I still think you're kool minus the BS man.

Tracy
11-12-2009, 04:49 PM
if IP doesnt want to dela with me anymore than that is fine.....i asked ppl to not call, and i will take the consequences. phil will too if that happensThey'll want to deal with you. You spend too much money and they know you have burned all of your ATL bridges, so you have no choice. :)

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 04:49 PM
if IP doesnt want to dela with me anymore than that is fine.....i asked ppl to not call, and i will take the consequences. phil will too if that happens

I understand that. I'm just agreeing that there's no reason to bother a business with petty inquisitions. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
11-12-2009, 04:50 PM
I would emplore Smacked to lock this thread because the KF has actually been pretty cool lately.

Here are the FACTS

1) No one can prove he HASNT run a 9 even though there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that would seem to lead one to conclude it hasnt ranging from
A) No video
B) No witnesses
C) No Timeslip

2) No one can prove what the car makes, what its mods are, etc. I dont even know what turbo, what rear end, what tranny, etc. No one knows.

3) The car isnt here to even prove it if we wanted to

4) I understand if he has a job, a VA road trip is not exactly a days work. I totally understand that. I just think people should A) Not call him out until he says HEY MY CAR IS HERE LETS RACE. We all know you cant race a car if its 10 states away, likewise dont accept a callout if its not here.

All in all hes gonna have people that defend him, nad people that dont. Ive resolved to let the topic die, because as stated above, no one knows anything, and no one can prove anything.

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 04:51 PM
I would emplore Smacked to lock this thread because the KF has actually been pretty cool lately.

I'm here. Any reason why it shouldn't be from anyone else? Later, QD.

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:51 PM
They'll want to deal with you. You spend too much money and they know you have burned all of your ATL bridges, so you have no choice. :)

well i could send it to other places,,,but i havent burned any bridges. dont need anything form the 2 shops i told my bad experience with. i wish the shops the best. i have met the owner of topspeed a few times...he is a great guy. we made up and shit

Evil Goat
11-12-2009, 04:52 PM

noone cares that you are here. this isn't exactly your section of the boards qd...don't make it about you

Lurker
11-12-2009, 04:52 PM

What consequences? :lmfao: Are you going to report me to the better business burea. I called once and Tommy was honest with me. I haven't harrassed them in any way or called since.

Way to make it sound soooo intimidating though. :goodjob: Pee wee.

Tracy
11-12-2009, 04:53 PM
well i could send it to other places,,,but i havent burned any bridges. dont need anything form the 2 shops i told my bad experience with. i wish the shops the best. i have met the owner of topspeed a few times...he is a great guy. we made up and shitGood for you:goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 04:54 PM
noone cares that you are here. this isn't exactly your section of the boards qd...don't make it about you

I'm allowed to post where I see fit. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
11-12-2009, 04:55 PM

hey QD is cool!

:crazy:

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:56 PM
hey QD is cool!

only to qd

Evil Goat

hey QD is cool!

lol...i've been going nuts these last two days, my wife had her wisdom teeth cut out yesterday and i've been stuck in the house playing wife ever since

i wubs you qd!

Lurker

Watch it QD, they are making fun of 40 yr olds in here so tread lightly.

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 04:58 PM

only to qd

Which is why I made sure to add the comment in my initial post in this thread as noted above. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Watch it QD, they are making fun of 40 yr olds in here so tread lightly.

Good thing I have about 5-6 more months before they're talking about me, lolol. Later, QD.

btstone
11-12-2009, 04:59 PM
Which is why I made sure to add the comment in my initial post in this thread as noted above. Later, QD.

that goes for you too

Evil Goat
11-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Good thing I have about 5-6 more months before they're talking about me, lolol. Later, QD.

he said 40's...not 50's old man....re-read it :D

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 05:03 PM
that goes for you too

Nah dude. You got it all wrong. Every time someone talks reason to you and you disagree or are shown wrong, you resort to name calling. You don't know how to have a debate or a disagreeing discussion without getting mad. I see it all the time in other sections, man. It's all good, though. Someone said the same thing about you in the Evil Goat call out thread to you. Later, QD.

btstone
11-12-2009, 05:05 PM
Nah dude. You got it all wrong. Every time someone talks reason to you and you disagree or are shown wrong, you resort to name calling. You don't know how to have a debate or a disagreeing discussion without getting mad. I see it all the time in other sections, man. It's all good, though. Someone said the same thing about you in the Evil Goat call out thread to you. Later, QD.

what ever. i am never mad about IA....all you do is troll arond and pass judgement on things that ppl may have worked hard on.. but for some reason your negativity is there to pull it down always.

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 05:11 PM
what ever. i am never mad about IA....all you do is troll arond and pass judgement on things that ppl may have worked hard on.. but for some reason your negativity is there to pull it down always.

Lolol. Nice try. If you have nothing, the timeless retorts are always there to fall back on. Later, QD.

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 05:34 PM

I don't see a reason for the thread to stay open.

It's gone from shit talking on threads, to someone attempting to drag a shop outside the site into it.

SmackedInATL
11-12-2009, 05:36 PM
:couch:

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 06:49 PM
I don't see a reason for the thread to stay open.

It's gone from shit talking on threads, to someone attempting to drag a shop outside the site into it.

Truth. Later, QD.

SmackedInATL
11-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Truth. Later, QD.

Don't reply to someone after a thread is closed that can't reply back. What sense would that make? :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
11-12-2009, 09:10 PM
Don't reply to someone after a thread is closed that can't reply back. What sense would that make? :goodjob:

It was a statement of agreement so it doesn't matter. Later, QD.

collins
11-13-2009, 01:11 PM
woo hoo mods can post in closed threads!

:ninja: