PDA

View Full Version : 400RMS Watt System - 2 10" Subwoofers - 1 400rms Amp - $100 Flat!

DynamicSound
11-12-2009, 12:45 PM
Guys, we have a blowout deal on Quantum Audio Systems!!

You can come today and get a loud, hard hitting 400rms watt system for only $100!! It comes with the amp and 2 10" subwoofers!

400rms - Meaning this is actually the power you are getting!!

Package Contents:
- Quantum Audio QS10D4 Subs x2
- Quantum Audio QSA2150 Amp

Need an enclosure?? Add an enclosure for only $30!! Vented or Sealed!!

Need it installed?? Hold onto our seats!! Come and get this entire system, the enclosure, the amp wiring kit, and installation for only $200!! <--That is for all parts and installation!!

THEONE
11-12-2009, 08:47 PM
i have no idea how you make any money sellin stuff this low,but this is an absolute steal. you must have 1 hell of a connection. quantum stuff is actually really good quality wish they would loose the orange though, let me know if you have a 1.80 cubic ft inside single sub box for my monster quantum 12 inch spl sub i want one tomorrow !!

bump for you!

deliriouzmc
11-12-2009, 10:26 PM
i just spent 450 on my system.. not even installed yet, wouldve spent the 200 for this with install. =/ why why why

edit: how much do you run for install if i have my all my stuff just need it wired up

LongLiveH2b
11-12-2009, 11:09 PM
not a bad deal at all..i see u posted add $30 for a box...sealed or vented....do u sell other size box's? if so im looking for a vented box for 1 12'' sub? and is that less,same price than the 2 10''s.....pm price if u want to...

DynamicSound
11-12-2009, 11:28 PM
i have no idea how you make any money sellin stuff this low,but this is an absolute steal. you must have 1 hell of a connection. quantum stuff is actually really good quality wish they would loose the orange though, let me know if you have a 1.80 cubic ft inside single sub box for my monster quantum 12 inch spl sub i want one tomorrow !!

bump for you!

They are getting rid of the orange. Their new stuff is all black and black chrome. The logo will be in blue. DB Research (DB Drive, Quantum Audio, DB Link, Bass Inferno, Hypnotic) redesigned DB Drive and Quantum Audio lines. Their new DB Drive Okur lines are made to blowout companies like Treo, RE, etc.

DynamicSound
11-12-2009, 11:31 PM
i just spent 450 on my system.. not even installed yet, wouldve spent the 200 for this with install. =/ why why why

edit: how much do you run for install if i have my all my stuff just need it wired up

If it is amp/sub combo...$70 for the install.

DynamicSound
11-12-2009, 11:32 PM
not a bad deal at all..i see u posted add $30 for a box...sealed or vented....do u sell other size box's? if so im looking for a vented box for 1 12'' sub? and is that less,same price than the 2 10''s.....pm price if u want to...

Single 12" Vented enclosure is $45.

deliriouzmc
11-12-2009, 11:32 PM
im keeping my stock headunit and have a rca converter. would that be added onto your labor? or would it still be 70

If it is amp/sub combo...$70 for the install.

DynamicSound
11-12-2009, 11:33 PM
im keeping my stock headunit and have a rca converter. would that be added onto your labor? or would it still be 70

It will be $10 to hook up the Hi/Lo Convertor...so $80 for the full installation. Let me know when you ready, we will get you knocked whenever you are ready. No appointment needed, come on by.

THEONE
11-12-2009, 11:34 PM
They are getting rid of the orange. Their new stuff is all black and black chrome. The logo will be in blue. DB Research (DB Drive, Quantum Audio, DB Link, Bass Inferno, Hypnotic) redesigned DB Drive and Quantum Audio lines. Their new DB Drive Okur lines are made to blowout companies like Treo, RE, etc.

good news on the color change, you got those 12 inch sealed spl boxes in yet?

DynamicSound
11-12-2009, 11:36 PM
good news on the color change, you got those 12 inch sealed spl boxes in yet?

I can order a sealed larger box, but the SPL enclosures I have coming in are vented. They should be here next week. We had to hold off from ordering a couple of weeks because we have to order a container load of enclosures to get the prices we get. Just put the order in on Wednesday...so next week sometime.

Quickfeet
11-13-2009, 12:03 AM
G/l

DynamicSound
11-13-2009, 03:18 PM
New photo of one of the installs. This is in a new Audi A4.

Every single customer has been absolutely amazed at the sound. This particular install, we had other customers in the store and both looked at the install and heard it. They loved it.