PDA

View Full Version : Batter up Stoned!

Lurker
11-12-2009, 12:39 PM
phil....your car wont fuck with my vette

Bring the vette to the northside for some after hours ass dragging. Fill your nitrous tank up, you're gonna need all of it. :lmfao:

$500 dig or roll you name the race. Doesn't get any better than that for you.

Don't come back with Smackers copout either saying "bring it to the southside". :lmfao:

Evil Goat
11-12-2009, 01:00 PM
crickets?

http://www.nyworms.com/images/groupcrickets.jpg

btstone
11-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Phil, in all honesty, if i see you again. i will just punch you in the face. after that night you sat next ot me an consul all bitchlike sulking to yourself and the info i have heard about you.....im just gonna beat your ass upon arrival. so you win...i decline. and most know my vette is low 12 sec car at best....it was joke bitch

SmackedInATL
11-12-2009, 01:49 PM
Phil is that $50k in mods Evo ready to firmly plant itself into the 10s or does it need a new driver? Your car is a joke. You tried so hard to be like Nick and now that he is gone you don't know what to do with yourself. Please prove me wrong byrunning at the track.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Phil, in all honesty, if i see you again. i will just punch you in the face. after that night you sat next ot me an consul all bitchlike sulking to yourself and the info i have heard about you.....im just gonna beat your ass upon arrival. so you win...i decline. and most know my vette is low 12 sec car at best....it was joke bitch

I'll probably come up to the Sonic meet tonight. Brandon Stone you know damn well you won't do shit. I'll make sure of that. Your all fuckin talk trying to pull the Thacker line now with threats. I'm not some little kid you can punk out though.

I'd like to see you man up and come up and punch me in the face. Your little steriod taking ass will get a big fuckin surprise fuckboy.

btstone
11-12-2009, 01:51 PM
I'll probably come up to the Sonic meet tonight. Brandon Stone you know damn well you won't do shit. I'll make sure of that. Your all fuckin talk trying to pull the Thacker line now with threats. I'm not some little kid you can punk out though.

I'd like to see you man up and come up and punch me in the face. Your little steriod taking ass will get a big fuckin surprise fuckboy.

if im there. please dont come approach me and try me.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 01:59 PM
if im there. please dont come approach me and try me.

Thats what I thought pee wee. Those roids are pumping your head up a little too big.

First you said next time you see me you'll walk up and punch me, now I have to walk up and "approach" you. Man you're hard, HARD I tell ya.

You still won't do shit and if you try, you'll get the surprise of your life. I promise you that pee wee.

When you're ready to stop using Thackers "bitchout threat lines" because your scared to race, PM me so we can get to it on the street. :cheers:

Turbodude06
11-12-2009, 02:04 PM
:couch: I love the killsforums :D +To all

btstone
11-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Thats what I thought pee wee. Those roids are pumping your head up a little too big.

First you said next time you see me you'll walk up and punch me, now I have to walk up and "approach" you. Man you're hard, HARD I tell ya.

You still won't do shit and if you try, you'll get the surprise of your life. I promise you that pee wee.

When you're ready to stop using Thackers "bitchout threat lines" because your scared to race, PM me so we can get to it on the street. :cheers:

what are you gonna do? try to shoot me? we know with all the god awful car wrecks you haven been in, you cant do shit else.:lmfao:

Lurker
11-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Phil is that $50k in mods Evo ready to firmly plant itself into the 10s or does it need a new driver? Your car is a joke. You tried so hard to be like Nick and now that he is gone you don't know what to do with yourself. Please prove me wrong byrunning at the track.

Tried to act like Nick? :lmfao: My car was built before he ever moved to GA and before I even knew who he was. God damn Smacked, so you really are that dumb. I had that setup in my car way before he moved here.

I have gone 10's in my car and you know it. 100's of people were there to witness it and even with the ignition fucked up and breaking up the whole way down the track. Don't hate because your car will never see 10's Smackers. :lmfao:

It's funny how you make fun of people for how much money they dump into their car when your on the fast track to doing the same thing, only you are on a food stamp budget and I'm on a baller budget. :D

I might show up for the MCE day. I want to send my tranny off to get freshened up since it's due, but I don't know when I'm doing it. Maybe I'll hold off until after MCE.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 02:16 PM
what are you gonna do? try to shoot me? we know with all the god awful car wrecks you haven been in, you cant do shit else.:lmfao:

I don't know pee wee, your the one spoutin off with threats, come find out whats in store for you.

pssss, my car wrecks were in 03 and this is 09. I'm 100% recovered now. ;)

btstone
11-12-2009, 02:23 PM
pssss, my car wrecks were in 03 and this is 09. I'm 100% recovered now. ;)

and still a bitch

SmackedInATL
11-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Tried to act like Nick? :lmfao: My car was built before he ever moved to GA and before I even knew who he was. God damn Smacked, so you really are that dumb. I had that setup in my car way before he moved here.

I have gone 10's in my car and you know it. 100's of people were there to witness it and even with the ignition fucked up and breaking up the whole way down the track. Don't hate because your car will never see 10's Smackers. :lmfao:

It's funny how you make fun of people for how much money they dump into their car when your on the fast track to doing the same thing, only you are on a food stamp budget and I'm on a baller budget. :D

I might show up for the MCE day. I want to send my tranny off to get freshened up since it's due, but I don't know when I'm doing it. Maybe I'll hold off until after MCE.

You stupid old man. Okay, so your setup was built before Nicks. Big deal. You have thrown $60k at an Evo only to go 10.9's. I don't give a damn what the hell was wrong with your car, to run the times you have run I would have sold the piece of shit a long time ago. I have BOLT-ONs on my car. 460hp at 3500lbs. I've run 11.4x's and did it consistently. Hell, I'll probably see an 11.2 on MCE day if the DA is negative.

You just can't throw money at a car and expect it to go fast. How much power does your car make?? LOL You are a joke, you can't drive, and you are NO COMPETITION for anyone making over 500hp. You need to give it up old man because that Evo you got isn't about a damn thing.

10.9s with 600+ whp....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Lurker
11-12-2009, 02:29 PM
and still a bitch

He's a dumbass, she's a dumbass, he's a bitch, she's a bitch, theres a bitch, you're a bitch, where's the bitch, how's my bitch, where did dumbass go, hey heres dumbass, the bitch is back, bitch is a bitch, you bitches are dumbass bitches, wheres the bitch again, the bitch is coming back, hey bitch, dumbass is back, lookout bitch, you ain't shit bitch, im a bitch, he's a bitch, she's a bitch, we're all a buncha bitches, what in the fuck you talkin bout bitch, your bitch ain't nothin for my bitch, my bitch is sexy, see my sexy bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, did somebody say bitch, whos the bitch, what in the fuck is your bitchass talkin bout, you're a skinny bitch, steriod takin bitch, whos taking bitch roids, ain't no roids in this bitch, bitch makes my peter bigger, im a bitch, bitch tits, bitch ass hoes with no nuts, bitch has vaginitis, bitches are from highschool, bitches are bitch made, you're bitch made, i like big bitches, i'm a little bitch, bitch ain't shit, bitches ain't shit but tricks and hoes, your hoes a bitch, your bitch dresses you funny, your a funny bitch, you bitch too much, you say bitch too much, your nothin but a dumbass bitchER, take it to the street bitch, your shit ain't run shit bitch, your bitch ain't run 10's, your bitch ain't run 11's, you gotta 12 sec bitch, this bitch is on tilt, bitch keepin it real, the real deal holyfield laying out bitch's like a bitch, bitch put you in your bitch place, bitches keepin it real again, bitch on the southside, bitch can't drive, bitch afraid to drive, bitch picks on slow cars, bitch has a slow car, bitch makes fun of bitches, bitches make fun of bitch, this bitch is slow, bitch ain't fast no mo, bitch swings from the nuts, bitch has bitchass bitch boyfriend, bitch defends his bitch, bitch argues like a bitch, bitch is senile, bitch is nuts, bitch still riding his nuts, bitch catch on yet, dont make me bitch slap you bitch, check the bitch at the door, the bitch is back, bitch done fucked up now, this bitch is about to get real, bitch betta recognize, bitch ass nikka, bring bitchness to the bitches one bitch at a time, this motherbitch is on bitch overload, and peace out bitches.

:blah:

ueyedgr8tness
11-12-2009, 02:29 PM
LOl!! i might have to go to riverside tonight to see if bstone is going to do what he just said he would do.

P.s don't hate on roids phil because that shit gives u mad swag:fruit:

creman
11-12-2009, 02:35 PM
...wow

SpooL'DGsR
11-12-2009, 02:36 PM
and another interesting thread.......

btstone
11-12-2009, 02:44 PM
phil is a bitch. he sat next to me at a restaurant one night and bitched up the entire time. i even tried to be nice and start up a convo with him,.....he just crawled within his bitchness and sulked there

Lurker
11-12-2009, 02:48 PM
You stupid old man. Okay, so your setup was built before Nicks. Big deal. You have thrown $60k at an Evo only to go 10.9's. I don't give a damn what the hell was wrong with your car, to run the times you have run I would have sold the piece of shit a long time ago. I have BOLT-ONs on my car. 460hp at 3500lbs. I've run 11.4x's and did it consistently. Hell, I'll probably see an 11.2 on MCE day if the DA is negative.

You just can't throw money at a car and expect it to go fast. How much power does your car make?? LOL You are a joke, you can't drive, and you are NO COMPETITION for anyone making over 500hp. You need to give it up old man because that Evo you got isn't about a damn thing.

10.9s with 600+ whp....:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Man, I love pwning your ass! Put your reading glasses on Sherbert, it's about to get funny up in hur proving how dumb you are. :lmfao:

Umm, I've been to the track 2 times since the big build and the power it is making.

The first time I trapped 141mph with clutch issuesa and the 2nd time in the car with the big turbo I went 10.9 with the ignition breaking up horribly.

I bought the car stock:

1 week after buying the car I put in cams, tune, exhaust, and bov and went 12.0 @ 115 mph with a 1.66 60' and ran this AFTER OWNING THE CAR 1 WEEK AND FIRST TIME AT THE TRACK. I had never even driven an AWD before this.

Then ON MY NEXT TRIP TO THE TRACK (2ND TIME EVER) I added a slightly larger turbo(16g to 20g) and went 11.7 @ 117mph with a 1.64 60'. I only picked up 20whp and 20trq with the larger turbo.

Then I had the motor built and put the larger turbo on AND MY NEXT TRIP TO THE TRACK (3RD TIME AT THE TRACK) ON PUMPGAS AND LOW BOOST I went 11.0 @ 123 with a 1.62 60'.

I was trapping 141mph up in ohio my 4TH TIME AT THE TRACK, but the clutch was fucked up and set wrong. It was a brand new twin carbon disk and it felt like stock. It would not leave the hole hard and kept bogging about 10 ft. out and I couldn't muster better than a 2.0 60' bogging. I only made 3 passes in the car in Ohio.

My 5TH TIME AT THE TRACK with the clutch set properly I cut a 1.62 60' on street tires and the ignition was breaking up from the tree running 10.9.

I've been to the track 5 times in my car from stock to where it's at now, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO GET TO 11.4 SMACKERS when it only took me 2 trips to get into the 11's and 3 trips to hit 11.0.

I know how to drive and I'll put any amount of money up to prove it to you by dragging your slow ass Cobra down the road, track, or through the snow.

...and /pwnage

:smileowne

Lurker
11-12-2009, 03:00 PM
phil is a bitch. he sat next to me at a restaurant one night and bitched up the entire time. i even tried to be nice and start up a convo with him,.....he just crawled within his bitchness and sulked there

I didn't care to talk to you because you can't seperate your online persona from being a real fuckin person. Your a dick to people online and then you expect them to be cool around you in person.

You asked me 1 question "wheres your car" and I responded with "in the shop".

That is all I said to you and I didn't even care to say that. I understand the whole joking with people online and taking jabs at them, but you sir go overboard with it and take it to a new level to people you don't even know. If it was a friend you've known for months or years it's one thing, but to say some of the stuff you do to people you've never met is just plain stupid. I know you don't care and you're going to respong "I don't give a shit about anybody" so save the response, we already know.

Then you act cool in person, I just don't get it. I act the same way in person I act online. Ask anybody that knows me. I've only been talking shit to you guys lately because you guys can't take the heat back and you get all pissed. I think it's funny as fuck you when you get a dose of your own medecine and get mad. Evil Goat is right, your grammar and punctuation gets all fucked up when you get mad. :lmfao:

You crack jokes at people and as soon as they crack them back, your getting mad and calling them a bitch, making threats, or telling us how sexy your cars are. :rolleyes:

Until you grow up and learn how to act like a man, save it for somebody who cares. Maybe you'll have more friends if you drop the highschool attitude. You have nice cars but have a shitty immature attitude to go with them.

Call me, we'll do lunch. :D

btstone
11-12-2009, 03:21 PM
dude what ever.. i mispell my words cuz im on an iphone most of the time......and you are diff in person also. well kind of. you are a bitch on and off line but just diff kinds of bitches

phil i know too much personal stuff about you for you to even attempt to make me mad....and i never get pissed online,,,,,i think its funny.

Nemesis
11-12-2009, 03:23 PM
I keep thinking hes telling people to butter up. LOL

Lurker
11-12-2009, 03:27 PM
dude what ever.. i mispell my words cuz im on an iphone most of the time......and you are diff in person also. well kind of. you are a bitch on and off line but just diff kinds of bitches

phil i know too much personal stuff about you for you to even attempt to make me mad....and i never get pissed online,,,,,i think its funny.

If you say so buddy. I don't know what you think you know about me and I really don't care. :lmfao:

I'm definitely not different in person. If you knew me at all, you would know that but you don't.

I would have spoke to you like a normal person after the car meet, but you don't know how to act like a man so I didn't care to waste my time. I'm more than willing to give people second chances though. Everybody has to grow up eventually....

You keep doing your thing though. It's obviously working for you. :screwy:

Let me know when your ready to go grab that beer. Smackers is buying!

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 03:35 PM
Phil

lol

(I don't think it's him, though)

Lurker
11-12-2009, 03:42 PM
Phil

lol

(I don't think it's him, though)

BRADLY!!!

What you want fool?

Lankhoss
11-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Not that it really matters, but I'll add my opinion here as to who Lurker actually is. First off, I think Phil is closer to 38, not 34 (could be wrong though). Also, he hasn't mentioned anything that the general public doesn't already know about Phil. It's too easy just to "act the part" once everyone has stated who they think this person is.

I don't ever remember Phil going out of his way to talk shit and threaten people like this Lurker guy does, it just doesn't seem like his style. Plus we haven't seen any life-changing speeches that Phil liked to litter the forums with, either.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Not that it really matters, but I'll add my opinion here as to who Lurker actually is. First off, I think Phil is closer to 38, not 34 (could be wrong though). Also, he hasn't mentioned anything that the general public doesn't already know about Phil. It's too easy just to "act the part" once everyone has stated who they think this person is.

I don't ever remember Phil going out of his way to talk shit and threaten people like this Lurker guy does, it just doesn't seem like his style. Plus we haven't seen any life-changing speeches that Phil liked to litter the forums with, either.

:lmfao: Preach it brotha. :ninja: I've been talking shit but where did I threaten people? :thinking:

Next week we are going to have an in depth discussion on abortion. You down?

Nyteryder
11-12-2009, 07:18 PM
i might have to come out to this killsforum brawl. lol

quicksix
11-12-2009, 07:50 PM
i might have to come out to this killsforum brawl. lol

x2

Incontt
11-12-2009, 09:35 PM
I think Lurker is Tracy from BG

Lurker
11-12-2009, 09:51 PM
I think Lurker is Tracy from BG

Hey sexy. How yooooou doin? :idb:

Incontt
11-12-2009, 09:57 PM
lol. im doin without

1badgvr4
11-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Uh... so Lurker isn't evo Phil:ninja:

SmackedInATL
11-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Who the fuck cares. Who ever is behind that name is a dumbass, immature, and childish as fuck.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Who the fuck cares. Who ever is behind that name is a dumbass, immature, and childish as fuck.

Like you and the company you keep? :lmfao: Maybe I should go around calling everybody a bitch, maybe then you'll consider me mature. Dumbass.

You and I have a date in the future Smacko's and that ass is gonna get drug. I might even install a tow hook on my car so you can hook it to your car and it won't look so bad. A 40 ft chain will make it look close enough for you?

Incontt
11-12-2009, 10:25 PM
see how Lurker gets offended by the word "bitch".....thats gotta be a woman. we been had!

SicStang03
11-12-2009, 10:43 PM

That's what I thought

BABY J
11-13-2009, 12:12 AM
No1 is gonna be fighting no1 - both of yall need to kool it on that talk. No1 is gonna get shot either. Callout was declined - I'm all for a lil smack talk but keep it about the cars.

SmackedInATL
11-13-2009, 06:36 AM
Yes Lurker as soon as you get the approval to leave the house for more than a couple hours you can let me see what that Evo has got. Don't get beat by this bolt on car. That would sure be embarassing.

Lurker
11-13-2009, 11:38 AM
Yes Lurker as soon as you get the approval to leave the house for more than a couple hours you can let me see what that Evo has got. Don't get beat by this bolt on car. That would sure be embarassing.

Lol, you want to race my riding lawnmower so it's a more even match? In due time my cigar smokin friend, in due time.

Is it safe to say loser buys a pitcher of beer atleast?

Tracy
11-14-2009, 12:00 PM
I think Lurker is Tracy from BGI don't do the whole AE thing. I like to talk shit under my real name so people know who I am when they meet me in person ;)

Incontt
11-14-2009, 05:46 PM
now i know its Dan posting under tracys name....classic

Lurker
11-14-2009, 06:12 PM
I am Rodney with the boosted bimmer, Phil with the Evo, Tracy with the new C6 Z06, or am I buttons?

Maybe I'm Collins pretending to be buttons, pretending to be Tracy, pretending to be Phil, pretending to be Rodney. Maybe I'm Wilbur Humperdink.

Fuck, I could be Billy(LS3 KID) pretending to be A guy named Pat.

Whomever I am, I'll drag that ass down the road!

Lurker
11-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Or maybe I'm Dan pretending to be Tracy. Role playing. I do wear her thongs.

Tracy
11-15-2009, 06:55 PM
OMG. Draggin' down the road reminds me of BabyJ.

Brick
11-15-2009, 10:57 PM
I knew it couldn't be Phil, fucker died from old age :D

Lurker
11-16-2009, 12:57 AM
I knew it couldn't be Phil, fucker died from old age :D

:lmao: