MSPAINT 1
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/HAHA7-1.jpg

MSPAINT 2
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/HAHA8-2.jpg

MSPAINT 3
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/haha9-1.jpg

MSPAINT 4

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c21/Vteckidd/haha11-1.jpg

Personally i like the one where Super Mario is driving. Seriously, is this what we have resolved to? Posting a poll about 2 black stripes on your fender or painting some trim on the back of you car black?

Can you guys not make decisions for yourself? When did you people become so codependent about what others think? Especially something as trivial as 2 6 in black stripes on a fender or painting some rear trim black.

The Creeper
11-11-2009, 08:11 PM
I admit, this was funny.

Da_unknown
11-11-2009, 08:11 PM
gods chariot...

03RCode
11-11-2009, 08:13 PM
MSPaint1 or GTFO!

jadakid88
11-11-2009, 08:13 PM
mario ftw

CHADbee
11-11-2009, 08:14 PM
dude you got some series MS Paint skills. how much do you charge hourly for editing? i would love to send all my photos to you have you work your magic on them :cheers:

lanning
11-11-2009, 08:14 PM
can i see one of the god father driving it

Vteckidd
11-11-2009, 08:16 PM
can i see one of the god father driving it

ask an you shall receive

lanning
11-11-2009, 08:17 PM
that just made my day sir lol

Catnip
11-11-2009, 08:18 PM
I lol'd

But do you seriously think I care what IMPORTatlanta aka civicatlanta, has to say about my camaro? 1 person knew what the berger panel is...

Elbow
11-11-2009, 08:19 PM
I say your Camaro is slow.

MachNU
11-11-2009, 08:20 PM
super mario

Catnip
11-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I say your Camaro is slow.

I say you have nothing that could keep up with it inastraightline

Vteckidd
11-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I lol'd

But do you seriously think I care what IMPORTatlanta aka civicatlanta, has to say about my camaro? 1 person knew what the berger panel is...

then why post a poll every 3 days about some miniscule mod?

Next week it will be "hey IA, what if i painted my mirrors black?"

or

"Hey IA what if i lowered my car another 1/4 in?"

or

"Hey IA, what if i only tinted the left side of my car?"

Which all will be followed by some lame 45 picture photoshoot showcasing 45 different angles of the retarded mods.

am i right?

Catnip
11-11-2009, 08:22 PM
then why post a poll every 3 days about some miniscule mod?

Next week it will be "hey IA, what if i painted my mirrors black?"

or

"Hey IA what if i lowered my car another 1/4 in?"

or

"Hey IA, what if i only tinted the left side of my car?"

Which all will be followed by some lame 45 picture photoshoot showcasing 45 different angles of the retarded mods.

am i right?

no my mirrors are already black :lmao:

Vteckidd
11-11-2009, 08:23 PM
FML

a94civicex
11-11-2009, 08:24 PM
lmfao

-EnVus-
11-11-2009, 08:32 PM
looks like you have a future in making banners.........for the special olympics
: )

Catnip
11-11-2009, 08:34 PM
HAI GUISE. I PUT A BUILT HEAD ITR IN THE LIGHTEST CAR HONDA MADE WITH THE SHORTEST GEAR RATIOS POSSIBLE, BUT I STILL GO FASTER IN EVERY GEAR THAN AN LS TRANNY BECAUSE I CAN REV TO 10K, I ONLY RUN 14'S SO I'M GOING TO RACE A LS1 C5 VETTE AND PULL ON HIM.

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 08:45 PM
I lol'd

Then why the fuck did you take 5 minutes of your life to make a pretty picture in msPaint, and make a thread asking what people thought?

:screwy:

Catnip
11-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Then why the fuck did you take 5 minutes of your life to make a pretty picture in msPaint, and make a thread asking what people thought?

:screwy:

Um, same reason I made 23 threads yesterday alone?

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Seemed pretty serious to me.

"Corvette racing stripes, racing heritage, :blah:"

:lmao:

awestun
11-11-2009, 08:50 PM
super mario
x2

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 08:52 PM

Catnip
11-11-2009, 08:52 PM
Seemed pretty serious to me.

"Corvette racing stripes, racing heritage, :blah:"

:lmao:

Racing heritage? Racing stripes? They're hash marks on the GS

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Racing heritage? Racing stripes? They're hash marks on the GS
Then leave them on the Gran Sport.

Catnip
11-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Then leave them on the Gran Sport.

Yeaaaa

http://www.hashmarks.com/photos/gs_camaro.jpg

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Yeaaaa

Fag..
So one redneck does it and it looks good?
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/102/031_8157.jpg

Catnip
11-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Fag..
So one redneck does it and it looks good?
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/102/031_8157.jpg

You own a fucking honda you rectum raiding, cum receptacle. Go to honda-tech to find your next appearance mod from 1 year ago in California and 10 years ago in Japan. You don't like my car or ideas, why don't you remove yourself from the computer, where you're most likely watching gay pr0n and get back to putting drift charms on your 1993 economy car. When do you get your set of testicles that my car came standard with?

NoWAyItZTOMmY
11-11-2009, 09:11 PM
HAI GUISE. I PUT A BUILT HEAD ITR IN THE LIGHTEST CAR HONDA MADE WITH THE SHORTEST GEAR RATIOS POSSIBLE, BUT I STILL GO FASTER IN EVERY GEAR THAN AN LS TRANNY BECAUSE I CAN REV TO 10K, I ONLY RUN 14'S SO I'M GOING TO RACE A LS1 C5 VETTE AND PULL ON HIM.

TiGHHTZ

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 09:13 PM
You own a fucking honda you rectum raiding, cum receptacle. Go to honda-tech to find your next appearance mod from 1 year ago in California and 10 years ago in Japan. You don't like my car or ideas, why don't you remove yourself from the computer, where you're most likely watching gay pr0n and get back to putting drift charms on your 1993 economy car. When do you get your set of testicles that my car came standard with?
Aww, I haven't heard some of those insults since 5th grade?

Nah, I'm good. I don't race, I don't care what it looks like. Last time I checked, it's three colors from mismatched parts. I don't give two shits about whatever's JDM, or the rarest/most expensive part from overseas. I just drive my car. Sure, I go up to the mountains every now and then to have some fun where your car would more than likely end up down the side of.

kthx

PS. that 32mpg feels real nice, doesn't it? Oh, wait..

Catnip
11-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Aww, I haven't heard some of those insults since 5th grade?

Nah, I'm good. I don't race, I don't care what it looks like. Last time I checked, it's three colors from mismatched parts. I don't give two shits about whatever's JDM, or the rarest/most expensive part from overseas. I just drive my car. Sure, I go up to the mountains every now and then to have some fun where your car would more than likely end up down the side of.

kthx

PS. that 32mpg feels real nice, doesn't it? Oh, wait..

My car handles good on long, winding roads. You must've missed the SLP suspension, energy suspension bushings, Z06 weight, and Z06 wheels with sticky tires. Not to mention I got 27mpg going to the race track where I ran a 13.1, with all my paint in nice shape.

It must suck being you.

CasadeWaffle
11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
My car handles good on long, winding roads. You must've missed the SLP suspension, energy suspension bushings, Z06 weight, and Z06 wheels with sticky tires. Not to mention I got 27mpg going to the race track where I ran a 13.1, with all my paint in nice shape.

It must suck being you.

You must really feel like you have something to prove here don't you....lol Could you try any harder to impress these ppl? It must suck being you, actually, because you think running 13's or hash marks will make you cool. Too bad it doesn't. The more you talk and argue the more your "need to be accepted" is revealed.....

Brian*
11-11-2009, 09:26 PM
= awesome.

Catnip
11-11-2009, 09:30 PM
You must really feel like you have something to prove here don't you....lol Could you try any harder to impress these ppl? It must suck being you, actually, because you think running 13's or hash marks will make you cool. Too bad it doesn't. The more you talk and argue the more your "need to be accepted" is revealed.....

He wants to diss my car, I'll defend it.

EP3Hatch
11-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Mario FTW!

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 09:38 PM

It must suck being you.
Long, winding roads? Sounds almost like a dragstrip with a turn at the end.

I'm talking actual mountain roads. Where your live rear axle just might do you more harm, than good.

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Sure, I used to have domestics. Went through four different Fox bodies before I decided I preferred Honda. Couple of 5.0's, and an SVO.

I can't stand them now. Maybe not just your mulletmobile, but in general.

ep9716
11-11-2009, 09:40 PM
LOL this thread is going somewhere.

D3UC3S
11-11-2009, 09:42 PM

by dissing all civics?...hmmm He didn't call all camaros crap and redneck covettes and such:D

remember, this is civic atlanta...all those things you just typed about civic owners and such, technically, is directed at us all. Keep the civic comments that spout from your mouth like vomit aimed at HIM..not the lot of us.

you probly wont catch so much shit bout bein proud of your own car from "civic atlanta"

CasadeWaffle

Why, do you think "defending it" will change his mind or make him like you any more or less, or anyone else for that matter? You may be more dumb than you seem...interesting.....you need to find a girl...

Catnip
Long, winding roads? Sounds almost like a dragstrip with a turn at the end.

I'm talking actual mountain roads. Where your live rear axle just might do you more harm, than good.

I go to blueridge/ellijay area every other weekend, we're on the same page.

Sure, I used to have domestics. Went through four different Fox bodies before I decided I preferred Honda. Couple of 5.0's, and an SVO.

I can't stand them now. Maybe not just your mulletmobile, but in general.

Fox body < 4th gen f-body

ep9716
11-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Maybe you should post on camaro Atlanta? :???:

sina518

whats the point its still a camaro? who cares if you can go fast in a straight line? funny thing is you posted a thread wanting peoples opinions about some bull shit and well you got the answer. that's what happens when you want others opinions. No need to come on here and start bashing everyone else because you got dissed. point is this is a import site, hints the name importatlanta. now domestics are more than welcome to hang but if you cant handle what others dish out to you then you need to go elsewhere. and for the record i dont think you should put the hash marks on there, it looks GAY.

Catnip
You may be more dumb than you seem...interesting.....you need to find a girl...

You've found the answer! Get a girl to be smarter! LOL... that's like killing yourself to live more.

Not only is that stupid as shit, but I do have a girl.

Catnip
11-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Maybe you should post on camaro Atlanta? :???:

My car was made in Canada. This is import atlanta.

whats the point its still a camaro? who cares if you can go fast in a straight line? funny thing is you posted a thread wanting peoples opinions about some bull shit and well you got the answer. that's what happens when you want others opinions. No need to come on here and start bashing everyone else because you got dissed. point is this is a import site, hints the name importatlanta. now domestics are more than welcome to hang but if you cant handle what others dish out to you then you need to go elsewhere. and for the record i dont think you should put the hash marks on there, it looks GAY.

LOL. This thread was started to bash me, dumb fuck. Learn to read.

sina518
11-11-2009, 09:45 PM
i picture you as one of these guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdegQmtgFSM

Catnip
11-11-2009, 09:46 PM
i picture you as one of these guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdegQmtgFSM

hail yea *brushes mullet*

*looks out at the other 3 camaros in my yard*

sina518
11-11-2009, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP1_4DUNs8Q&feature=related

CasadeWaffle
11-11-2009, 09:48 PM
You've found the answer! Get a girl to be smarter! LOL... that's like killing yourself to live more.

Not only is that stupid as shit, but I do have a girl.

Girls < 16 years of age do not count, unfortunately.

Catnip
11-11-2009, 09:50 PM

What, you ran out of candy?

sina518
11-11-2009, 09:52 PM
My car was made in Canada. This is import atlanta.

LOL. This thread was started to bash me, dumb fuck. Learn to read.

i know this was started to bash you. you fucking idiot. the whole reason the thread was started was because you started a thread wanting a opinion of some shit you did in ms paint and not only did it look like shit the thread was stupid to begin with, who the fuck really cares you stick hash marks on your fender?? the point was it shouldn't have been a question you should have even wasted time with, if you liked it you should do it. Now that everyone is making fun of you, you feel the need to get all defensive and stick up for something that's not worth sticking up for because people are still going to make fun of it.

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 09:54 PM
..wha?

I may have to stop my rant to point out: WTF??

Catnip
11-11-2009, 09:59 PM
i know this was started to bash you. you fucking idiot.

No need to come on here and start bashing everyone else because you got dissed.

Yea, you're making sense right about now.

the whole reason the thread was started was because you started a thread wanting a opinion of some shit you did in ms paint and not only did it look like shit the thread was stupid to begin with, who the fuck really cares you stick hash marks on your fender??

This is the car pics section, not the whoreslounge. This thread should have never been posted here.

the point was it shouldn't have been a question you should have even wasted time with, if you liked it you should do it.

I do like it, that's why I made the edits. LOL. I'm asking everyone elses opinion. If you have seen any of my other cars you'd know I don't give a fuck.

Now that everyone is making fun of you, you feel the need to get all defensive and stick up for something that's not worth sticking up for because people are still going to make fun of it.

Everyone being, 3 people of no importance?

03RCode
11-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Fox body < 4th gen f-body

False statement is false.

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 10:07 PM
False statement is false.
:goodjob::goodjob:

collins
11-11-2009, 10:09 PM
PS. that 32mpg feels real nice, doesn't it? Oh, wait.. lol I'd rather get mid 20's in a car that can get out of it's own way lol. Oh and very comfortably too!

Ziptied
11-11-2009, 10:11 PM
If I had a child that looked like godfather id down it in a plastic bag like unwanted puppies....

just sayin'

Catnip
11-11-2009, 10:12 PM
lol I'd rather get mid 20's in a car that can get out of it's own way lol. Oh and very comfortably too!

It's cool, he'd rather the 4dr GSR.

lol

Sol-Badguy
11-11-2009, 10:13 PM
lol I'd rather get mid 20's in a car that can get out of it's own way lol. Oh and very comfortably too!
I'm good. Comfy, top down, and just enough power to get the groceries home, and pass someone. :D

It's cool, he'd rather the 4dr GSR.
Where'd that come from?

D3UC3S
11-11-2009, 10:15 PM

hey now...my h23vtec hatch had no prob gettin outta its own way:D

the comfort thing...well yea it was prob stiffer than the goat. lol got me there

MR.EM1
11-11-2009, 10:21 PM
is there anyway u can make those in high res..i need a new desktop background

Vteckidd
11-11-2009, 10:36 PM

HAHA you know i would drag your car down the street dont hate.

Just cause you went out to the FASTEST Track in GA and ran some magical time doesnt make you gods gift to Imports.

Will you ricers stop calling it a BUILT HEAD ITR in every thread. Just call it a C5 CRX , sounds so ricer when you refer to it as a built head in every thread.

Alas young one the LIGHTEST honda CRX EF was the 88 HF, not my 91 DX. The shortest Gear Ratios would be that of the 92-93 GSR YS1 or the 98 Spec JDM ITR trans with the 4.78. I have a 4.4 S1 tranny.

i just find it funny how i hear about all these kids talking about how i cant drive, when SPoolin who drives a 10.3 civic hatchback only ran 1/10th faster than i did.

YOu gonna call him a bad driver too?

Catnip
11-11-2009, 10:40 PM
HAHA you know i would drag your car down the street dont hate.

I'll be going to Bri's this weekend, we need to set something up if you can meet me on the way there or home. For fun of course, since you can't come to the track.

Just cause you went out to the FASTEST Track in GA and ran some magical time doesnt make you gods gift to Imports.

Fuck Imports, I'm God's gift to Camaros. Thacker who?

Will you ricers stop calling it a BUILT HEAD ITR in every thread. Just call it a C5 CRX , sounds so ricer when you refer to it as a built head in every thread.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it has aftermarket and better than OEM ITR valve springs, retainers, cams, etc?

Alas young one the LIGHTEST honda CRX EF was the 88 HF, not my 91 DX. The shortest Gear Ratios would be that of the 92-93 GSR YS1 or the 98 Spec JDM ITR trans with the 4.78. I have a 4.4 S1 tranny.

lol. Close enough.

i just find it funny how i hear about all these kids talking about how i cant drive, when SPoolin who drives a 10.3 civic hatchback only ran 1/10th faster than i did.

YOu gonna call him a bad driver too?

I didn't call you a bad driver in my lulzagraph. I've never seen or heard you drive.

Vteckidd
11-11-2009, 10:42 PM
im not driving 2 hours to go to some test and tune. I just dont have the time. Its not worth it for me. Commerce is an hour away from me and ive gone there TWICE this year.

Friday night im free, Sat night im having a house party.

Catnip
11-11-2009, 10:45 PM
That wasn't calling you a bitch, I was just saying since you can't come down here, I'll try to work with you up there in a street run.

How about Sunday? I'll be coming through kind of early Friday, probably not a good idea to run in the middle of the day.

Lurker
11-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Mike, you're starting to worry me. Are you about to go postal soon? You've been on tilt lately.

If you buy a gun, warn a brotha.

tinkolby_25
11-12-2009, 12:48 AM
i have a question
who cares?

and i vote the evan iz gay one...because evan is gay

DustnU
11-12-2009, 07:37 AM
Funny, but I just assumed you would have one about Btstone. Just sayin.

jdm_crx_man
11-12-2009, 08:15 AM
13.1's are sooo fast.......i wanna go fast!!!

Catnip
11-12-2009, 09:25 AM
13.1's are sooo fast.......i wanna go fast!!!

Your sarcasm is retarded, considering I had "slow @ slowmph" and "slow.jpg" in my user title/sig since I ran that, until now.

S2KJD
11-12-2009, 09:50 AM
lol!

mchschase27
11-12-2009, 12:01 PM
lol @ pic of TheGodfather

Truegiant
11-12-2009, 02:20 PM

It must suck being you.

I am not going to jump in on this IA bashing session. But just because it weighs as much as a z06 doesnt mean its going to handle like a z06.

Thats like saying my hatchback weighs as much as a lotus; therefore, it will handle the same. No relevance there!

Anywho.. back to the humor.

Catnip
11-12-2009, 03:20 PM
I am not going to jump in on this IA bashing session. But just because it weighs as much as a z06 doesnt mean its going to handle like a z06.

Thats like saying my hatchback weighs as much as a lotus; therefore, it will handle the same. No relevance there!

Anywho.. back to the humor.

I didn't say it would handle like a Z06 because it's that weight; I mentioned that weight because it's lighter than the average Z28.

That's like saying my Z28 weighs less than a regular Z28, which happens to be the weight of a Z06 (compared to for it's handling abilities, not for it's similar handling to my car), therefore it handles better.

Oh wait, that's what I did.

JEY$JDM
11-12-2009, 03:27 PM
lol

tubby
11-12-2009, 07:35 PM
I didn't say it would handle like a Z06 because it's that weight; I mentioned that weight because it's lighter than the average Z28.

That's like saying my Z28 weighs less than a regular Z28, which happens to be the weight of a Z06 (compared to for it's handling abilities, not for it's similar handling to my car), therefore it handles better.

Oh wait, that's what I did.

look here is the botom line, im not hanging for mikes nuts or anything like i know u will try to say, ive seen him around for years now and everything that has come outa him has been flawless and over the top.

u are a fag who drives a f body turd. the most uncomfortable interior worst handling car ever. and even if it handles just like a zo6. when the fuck did a zo6 start handling good? im confused u my friend are a complete doooooossshhhhhhhh!

yea i drive a old ass integra i know that but i am getting 35+mgs. u aren't getting any ware close to 27 in ur shit box. and even soo mike dragging ur pile down the street is gona get 25+:yes:

Catnip
11-12-2009, 08:12 PM
look here is the botom line, im not hanging for mikes nuts or anything like i know u will try to say, ive seen him around for years now and everything that has come outa him has been flawless and over the top.

u are a fag who drives a f body turd. the most uncomfortable interior worst handling car ever. and even if it handles just like a zo6. when the fuck did a zo6 start handling good? im confused u my friend are a complete doooooossshhhhhhhh!

yea i drive a old ass integra i know that but i am getting 35+mgs. u aren't getting any ware close to 27 in ur shit box. and even soo mike dragging ur pile down the street is gona get 25+:yes:

:lmao: you're a joke.

Black R
11-12-2009, 08:26 PM

I lol'd

Sammich
11-12-2009, 08:34 PM
this is lulz

DarKStaR
11-12-2009, 08:40 PM
shit's slow....

KDM>JDM
11-12-2009, 08:44 PM
shit's slow....
yes tbat hatch you are driving is

jdm_crx_man
11-13-2009, 07:32 AM
Your sarcasm is retarded, considering I had "slow @ slowmph" and "slow.jpg" in my user title/sig since I ran that, until now.
no sarcasm here buddy :goodjob:

Tails
11-13-2009, 11:42 AM
oh yea a ZO6 doesn't handle good at all... it just happens to be the epitome of a sports car for no reason =P

edit: cascadewaffle is a funny dude