PDA

View Full Version : turbo_blitz: some questions...

Pages : [1] 2

1439/2000
10-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Did you do a stroker kit on your ca18 to bring it up to a 20? If so what kind of kit and who did the work?

Also dont claim that that pic in your signature is your motor. Its RHD and has as the master cylinders on the wrong side.

Importdreamer56
10-19-2005, 12:32 PM
:smileowne

HalfBaked
10-19-2005, 12:38 PM

:gay:

Importdreamer56
10-19-2005, 12:43 PM
Matt is your gas light still on

if not come over after work tonight

Jon00
10-19-2005, 03:23 PM
:smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne :smileowne

KoukiDrftr
10-19-2005, 03:24 PM
Did you do a stroker kit on your ca18 to bring it up to a 20? If so what kind of kit and who did the work?

Also dont claim that that pic in your signature is your motor. Its RHD and has as the master cylinders on the wrong side.
that could be his half cut...

EmotorsportsE
10-19-2005, 10:22 PM
That pics in Marats sig isn't his, I don't think he's ever said it was, his RHD conversion clip is still sitting in the shop, we're doing that in a couple of weeks, plus his engine will look much nicer than that.

We built the motor, the displacement isn't a full 2 liters, close though, will be more than a 2.0 soon. It's a fully built bottom end, forged rods and pistons, file fit rings, ACL race bearings, Cometic Metal HG, ARP head, mains, and rods bolts, new hi flow oil pump, Crank is knife-edged and polished, full rotating assembly's been balanced. Head is stock, and turbo is stock, XS-power turbo manifold. We're building a new CA18 block using the CA20's crank, and having the custom rods made for it, and custom pistons, tryint to get a full 2200cc out of it. Head's being completely redone, the current one has a bad lifter, but we have a bunch of nice Tomei goodies coming back next month :). I know it's a CA, but hey everyone has different taste, Marat likes to rock the CA, I like the RB's, everyone else and their brother, and sister run SR's, why not be different, they all make power, easy, this like having a fucking pissing contest on these forums.

I'm just gonna bring the KA-T out and show everyone up :) I got forged internals now, no more blown ring lands and replacing pistons every month.

E

turbo_blitz
10-19-2005, 11:11 PM
YEah exactly what eric said above!

turbo_blitz
10-19-2005, 11:12 PM
Oh and no one ever said that the one in the sig was mine. I just think it looks damn nice. Plus I have seen that one lay 650 down in a dyno video!

1439/2000
10-20-2005, 07:58 AM
that could be his half cut...

Oh my god. Thats the worst explanation ever. Somebody gets a done, uncrushed chrome half cut. :lmfao:

HalfBaked
10-20-2005, 08:05 AM
everyone else and their brother, and sister run SR's, why not be different,

Because SRs are cheap, make power easily, are reliable, and were made for the damn cars.

Don't hate it because it is popular.

If you hate things that everyone and their brother has then hate 240s. Every little bandwagon drifter wannabe gets a 240. If you want to go fast then sell your 240 and buy a v8.

KoukiDrftr
10-20-2005, 03:48 PM
Oh my god. Thats the worst explanation ever. Somebody gets a done, uncrushed chrome half cut. :lmfao:
it wasnt that funny... but how long have you had ur vr4 and y isnt it tuned yet?

Importdreamer56
10-20-2005, 04:29 PM
but how long have you had ur vr4 and y isnt it tuned yet?

This is the only smart thing I think I have ever heard you say. Jay, get tuned. Right now.

turbo_blitz
10-20-2005, 04:58 PM
Im not a bandwagon drifter. I have been doing it for well over 4 years now and I started in a j30 I moved to the 240 a while back because I saw the option of how easy it was to work on and it has great potential. But you are right about moving on thats why the g35 will be the next project to twin turbo

HalfBaked
10-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Im not a bandwagon drifter. I have been doing it for well over 4 years now

Dude, you are 18.

So you mean to tell me you have been drifting since you were 14?

Yea right, all I hear coming from you is shit.

Maybe you drifted one of these...

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00005BRIQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1439/2000
10-21-2005, 08:38 AM
Im not a bandwagon drifter. I have been doing it for well over 4 years now and I started in a j30 I moved to the 240 a while back because I saw the option of how easy it was to work on and it has great potential. But you are right about moving on thats why the g35 will be the next project to twin turbo

A few more things. Heres your profile and you're in high school.

Forum Info Contact Info
Find all posts by turbo_blitz
Find all threads started by turbo_blitz

Email:
Send a message via email to turbo_blitz
Private Message:
Send a private message to turbo_blitz
Additional Information Group Memberships
Birthday:
January 21, 1987

turbo_blitz is not a member of any public groups

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.

it wasnt that funny... but how long have you had ur vr4 and y isnt it tuned yet?
Second, my cars not tuned because I have put a part a week on it since I've gotten for 3 months and dont want to get it tuned until i'm finished buying stuff. Then my clutch goes in and its done for a while. What does it matter to you, you have another blown up 240 you want to run in it?

PSINXS
10-21-2005, 08:53 AM
his 240 isnt blown up. his headgasket was replaced looooong time ago. mine is blown up right now lol but that will change next week.

btw anybody got some ARP sr20det head studs? mine still are on backorder and have not come in.

turbo_blitz
10-21-2005, 01:02 PM
Actually Im not in high school Im a current student at Georgia State University I graduated from Walton Last year buddy. And yes I did start early in my driving career. I used to live in KY and my dad let me take the j30 out. Wrong again my man!

KoukiDrftr
10-21-2005, 03:41 PM
A few more things. Heres your profile and you're in high school.

Forum Info Contact Info
Find all posts by turbo_blitz
Find all threads started by turbo_blitz

Email:
Send a message via email to turbo_blitz
Private Message:
Send a private message to turbo_blitz
Additional Information Group Memberships
Birthday:
January 21, 1987

turbo_blitz is not a member of any public groups

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:33 AM.

Second, my cars not tuned because I have put a part a week on it since I've gotten for 3 months and dont want to get it tuned until i'm finished buying stuff. Then my clutch goes in and its done for a while. What does it matter to you, you have another blown up 240 you want to run in it?
ill run you! just as long as you dont use the "my car isnt tuned" excuse...

turbo_blitz
10-21-2005, 11:38 PM
You want to drift against me or straight line ?

HalfBaked
10-22-2005, 12:45 AM
You want to drift against me or straight line ?

If you think you can drift go to the Atlanta drift expo in November.

Show what you can do...

SampaGuy
10-22-2005, 01:30 AM
omg IA is the gayest place ever...

sebastianHoff
10-22-2005, 02:26 AM
so are all of you like 18 yrs old? my next question is why in gods name would you build a ca20det, besides being different? with the money you saved you could have built a good sr20 or bought a 25/26 and been real different. all this is of course a mute point since id be willing to bet most of you didnt do the work yourself, that being the case i know why e did it.

sebastianHoff
10-22-2005, 02:27 AM
omg IA is the gayest place ever...
right there with ya buddy.

turbo_blitz
10-23-2005, 11:30 AM
I built a ca20 because I have seen hi-horsepower ca's perform and they are amazing. They can rev to all hell, and they produce great numbers with minor mods. The Ca is an iron block yet its lighter than the SR and parts are easy to come by and I already had the Ca and I didnt want to switch to an Sr. I wish I could go to the Atl drift expo but I will be in Japan from the 18-26 for the last round of D1 and test day on Tsukuba. But the next DG trials I will be there!

Oh and I have to agree this forum is pretty damn gay.

DLSracing
10-23-2005, 12:51 PM
My lord this place is turning into a pussy fest. What has the world come to when Nissan guys can't get along. I just think it's funny how so many of you are misinformed or ignorant to the basics of engines...

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 01:00 PM

Oh OK so you we're "drifting" when you were 14.
Tell you what, maybe you should go to your first drift event, prove you can drive then come back and run your mouth about what a awesome driver you are. My car makes 1/6th the power of your car, but if you're such a good driver maybe we should switch platforms and see what an awesome driver you are. I guarantee you, you wouldn't be able to control my underpowered car in a corner for more than a second before it came around on you.

Prove you can drive, then run your mouth.

Every little bandwagon drifter wannabe gets a 240.

This is why I bought the AE86 over a 240.
The Corolla is more expensive to keep running, slower, less aerodynamic, and generally less attractive.
But there's something about seeing one, knowing what it is, and knowing the owner isn't another one of those assholes who got a 240 as their first car and had his parents do a motor swap for him.

So if you've been drifting since you were 14 I expect you to do great things at the next DGTrials event.

Oh and just in case you suck, HiPSI can always give you some pointers.

Edit: and you still have yet to specify what the hell "A YA CAMMON" means.

jskylinesx
10-23-2005, 01:25 PM
Oh OK so you we're "drifting" when you were 14.
Tell you what, maybe you should go to your first drift event, prove you can drive then come back and run your mouth about what a awesome driver you are. My car makes 1/6th the power of your car, but if you're such a good driver maybe we should switch platforms and see what an awesome driver you are. I guarantee you, you wouldn't be able to control my underpowered car in a corner for more than a second before it came around on you.

Prove you can drive, then run your mouth.

This is why I bought the AE86 over a 240.
The Corolla is more expensive to keep running, slower, less aerodynamic, and generally less attractive.
But there's something about seeing one, knowing what it is, and knowing the owner isn't another one of those assholes who got a 240 as their first car and had his parents do a motor swap for him.

So if you've been drifting since you were 14 I expect you to do great things at the next DGTrials event.

Oh and just in case you suck, HiPSI can always give you some pointers.

Edit: and you still have yet to specify what the hell "A YA CAMMON" means.
Honestly, Marat (turboblitz) could outdrive 99% of the people on this forum (definitely), possibly everyone on these forums. With some seat time he would surpass tony shulz, no doubt. If you really wanna challenge his driving skills... I would just have to laugh at you.

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 01:47 PM
Honestly, Marat (turboblitz) could outdrive 99% of the people on this forum (definitely), possibly everyone on these forums. With some seat time he would surpass tony shulz, no doubt. If you really wanna challenge his driving skills... I would just have to laugh at you.

I don't really care what your opinion is on his driving ability because you guys are posting shit talk on a forum without dick to back it up. Myself and HiPSI, I believe are the only members who regularly post on the IA board who actually attend drift events regularly. Otherwise you guys are just another couple of shit talking teenagers with turbo 240s.

Oh and as for the Tony Schultz comment, here's a picture of him trying to drive my car.
Unless you have proof that your buddy can out drive a former SCCA F-Body champion turned Professional Drifter, I'd suggest you quit running your trap. It makes you sounds stupid and immature.

turbo_blitz
10-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Damn well I mean if you want me to drive your car then sure I will no prob Im up for it. And yeah you shouldnt be so harsh who are you really mad at? Btw Ya cammon is just a phrase we use at the shop nothin special. But yeah try addressing people with less of an attitude man honestly I think you are the one that needs to chill out. I came on this forum to post a car for sale def not to bring it to this level but yeah anyways bring your corolla and Ill try it out for you!

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 08:33 PM
[QUOTE=turbo_blitzBut yeah try addressing people with less of an attitude man honestly I think you are the one that needs to chill out. I came on this forum to post a car for sale def not to bring it to this level but yeah anyways bring your corolla and Ill try it out for you![/QUOTE]

That wasn't so much addressed at you as it was at your buddy. Everyday it seems like theirs someone new talking about how great they are at this or that, or how awesome their car is. It's fucking lame.

Your friend shouldn't speak on your behalf so often.

KevinT707
10-23-2005, 09:18 PM
haha , white folks are so funny when they argue :) (this includes Estis, Marat, Jskyline, HalfBaked, 1340/ ... ) I should start more drama by saying I'll out drift anyone on this forum with my CRX

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 09:46 PM
;khnkfgsfgm;hjksgnm

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 09:59 PM
My god.

That kid thinks he can drift his ca car? Or his RB car?

The last time I saw an rb20 drift it broke and shot parts of its motor down a sewer drain. True story too.

I'd love to see this parking lot drifter try to get sideways around a damn course. What a poser bitch.

turbo_blitz
10-23-2005, 10:30 PM
Ok you know what guys everyone is right I am a parking lot drifter rb's and ca's suck and so does everything else end of story

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 10:31 PM
The last time I saw an rb20 drift it broke and shot parts of its motor down a sewer drain. True story too.

ROFL, shit nearly took my leg off.

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 10:44 PM
The camera car I was in filming your race is an RB Matt, and it just decided it doesn't really feel like running.

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 10:46 PM
Did it just recently die?

It seemed from the video and stuff that he ragged that car out haha.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 10:48 PM

strong words there. i'm glad you think he's the next ken gushi, but let him get some actual time at a REAL event before you go tooting his horn for him any more.

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 10:51 PM

Is it hard to type with you being all over his dick?

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:03 PM
i think that all these guys on here are just badass mutha fuckers behind fucking computer and without a keyboard they wouldnt run there fucking mouths. Your mom-brother-dad=sr20 marat=ca18or20 eric-rb's what the fuck does it matter. And for halfbaked you need to find a new hobbie besides sittin behind a computer and tell everybody what there doing wrong with there car.

A-Train

Bitches :2up:

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 11:06 PM
nice first post douche

strong words there. i'm glad you think he's the next ken gushi, but let him get some actual time at a REAL event before you go tooting his horn for him any more.

No shit...

Thank you for putting into words what I couldn't think of.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:07 PM
i think that all these guys on here are just badass mutha fuckers behind fucking computer and without a keyboard they wouldnt run there fucking mouths. Your mom-brother-dad=sr20 marat=ca18or20 eric-rb's what the fuck does it matter. And for halfbaked you need to find a new hobbie besides sittin behind a computer and tell everybody what there doing wrong with there car.

A-Train

and you are just as good as the people you're trying to talk shit about by registering a name purely to talk shit.

short-bus

word to your mother

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:08 PM

A-Train

You should learn how to spell.

Ohh look, I did something besides tell someone what they're doing wrong with their car.

Look and I even used they're and their correctly.

Now please go choke on a dick and diaf.

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:11 PM
hey instead of racing me i call you out to a fight i spelled all that shit correct

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:13 PM
let me guess hipsi and halfbaked are in the same room giving each other blow jobs and tell each other how cool their cars are

FAGS

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:16 PM
hey instead of racing me i call you out to a fight i spelled all that shit correct

Well you may have spelled the few words you used correctly but you have the grammar of a prepubescent girl.

And you on your 2nd post you are calling me out to fight?

Are you fucking serious?

Go play with fire kid.

I vote troll ban.

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:17 PM
I think somebody on the PEICE OF SHIT forum should delete the call out and this topic its soo fucking stupid just like somebody thinking a nissan sentra would ever be fast

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:18 PM
halfbaked you live near marat right ok good ill look you up when i ride out there next and by the way aint you friends with jackie chan or whatever that chinks name is

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:19 PM
I think somebody on the PEICE OF SHIT forum should delete the call out and this topic its soo fucking stupid just like somebody thinking a nissan sentra would ever be fast

Your user name is rhds14...

Yea you obviously are the authority on what is cool and what should be allowed.

As for you thinking that HiPsi and I are in the same room...

Nice work sleuth. As you can see from the location field, he lives in buford, I live in Kennesaw.

So yea we are neighbors. You got me good.

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:20 PM
halfbaked you live near marat right ok good ill look you up when i ride out there next and by the way aint you friends with jackie chan or whatever that chinks name is

Can you please translate that into something that is literate...

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:23 PM
let me guess hipsi and halfbaked are in the same room giving each other blow jobs and tell each other how cool their cars are

FAGS

no we only cyber.

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:23 PM
ok YOUR GAY because you have nothing better to do then sit here and talk shit with me for no reason you think your billy badass on a forum you drive the same car as my grandmother.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:25 PM
is it HIS GAY or MY GAY? geeze man, your engrish is so confrusing.

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:26 PM
ok YOUR GAY because you have nothing better to do then sit here and talk shit with me for no reason you think your billy badass on a forum you drive the same car as my grandmother.

Ok you were doing good about the spelling until this post.

YOU'RE

Unless of course you were saying that I own gay whatever that is...

And you seriously think I'm talking shit to you for no reason? Are you that retarded. Your (notice how I use it correctly) first post is about you trying to tell me what I should do.

And if you mom drives a really badass b13 se-r then sweet, I'd love to meet her...but if she doesn't then you are just talking out of your (see I used it correctly again) ass and should probably stop while you are already behind a shit ton.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:26 PM
ROFL, so now we've resorted to high quality PM's on this one eh?

before you try to insult me please learn some proper fucking english.

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:27 PM
ok i'm i the only one that thinks import atlanta is a joke this is worse then a finishline swap

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:27 PM
I feel like I've missed out. I didn't receive any PMs.

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:28 PM
aw am i making you mad because your a spoiled little bitch like halfbaked

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:30 PM
ok i'm i the only one that thinks import atlanta is a joke this is worse then a finishline swap

well then go ahead and send a private message to "admin" and let him know how you feel. i'm sure he'll take your opinion into consideration.

HalfBaked

Are you serious?

First you say I drive a grandma's car, now you say I'm spoiled?

Again I've said it once and I'll say it again.

I am spoiled because I get to drive a fast car everyday while you obviously drive some s14 with a trashy interior and body damage.

rhds14
so halfbaked and hipsi i called you out are you going to make fun of my ca also.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:31 PM

there you go again with the "your" stuff

rhds14
trashy interior and body damage? are you serious

HiPSI
so halfbaked and hipsi i called you out are you going to make fun of my ca also.

you called me out? when did this happen? can i get a link or something?

edit: i could care less what you drive, i'm going to continue making fun of your crappy engrish instead

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:32 PM

If you have a CA in a s14 then yes I most definately will.

Now if you have a ca in a s13..well yes I still will make fun of you.

And if you called either one of us out it was the worst call out ever.

I suggest you start a new call out thread about me in the kills forum if you choose to.

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:34 PM
trashy interior and body damage? are you serious

Well if it is half as trashy as your grammar and spelling...

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:35 PM
ok i'm calling rhd out to a breakdance fight. first one to pull a muscle loses

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:36 PM
i thought i had trashy interior now you have to change the subject to the way i type on a computer :jerkit: whats next are you going to tell me you can out run me also

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:38 PM
It seems you came here strictly to try and talk shit to me, while that is flattering it is also retarded.

If you think you're faster then me please by all means show me.

Meet me tomorrow night, we can run. If you are down hit me up in PMs and shut the fuck up.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:38 PM
whats next are you going to tell me you can out run me also

damn straight there skippy. i run a 20 minute mile... beat that.

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:39 PM
well fags i am drunk and you've been very exciting to chat with to night i had to put my sense in about my friend marat so ya common these guys are gone.

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 11:40 PM

what a fag.
Take your stupid shit elsewhere

while you obviously drive some s14 with a trashy interior and body damage.
that was awesome.

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:41 PM
well fags i am drunk and you've been very exciting to chat with to night i had to put my sense in about my friend marat so ya common these guys are gone.

Pussy.

You aren't drunk. You just need to come up with excuses about why you are illiterate. Listen man you can tell us all that you have fetal alcohol syndrome, we won't discriminate against anymore then we already are.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:42 PM

great excuse for being a moron. you made about as much sense as the phrase "i super how free wally main haha"

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:43 PM
hey fatuus why dont you shut the fuck up you peice of shit you must be one of those serious import atlanta guy what a fucking joke this thread is a joke half baked is a joke hipsi is a joke this whole fucking forum is a joke

Scrappy
10-23-2005, 11:44 PM
^^^^ gotta love the dumb fucks who do stupid shit and then say "im drunk" back your shit up or die in a fire and learn how to fuckin speak... ya common... its yah com'on... maybe if your friends dicks were not plugging every hole in your body you might have some intellegence... i bet i can fuckin outdrift you... :lmfao:

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 11:44 PM
klsgnhsj;fgdnghip4jy9rjhop'srjsdrm'jk;xfk'nmik up'drnji'drmi'bj'xfuj xf

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:45 PM
hey fatuus why dont you shut the fuck up you peice of shit you must be one of those serious import atlanta guy what a fucking joke this thread is a joke half baked is a joke hipsi is a joke this whole fucking forum is a joke

if i'm a joke you seem to be taking what i say rather seriously.

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:45 PM
klsgnhsj;fgdnghip4jy9rjhop'srjsdrm'jk;xfk'nmik up'drnji'drmi'bj'xfuj xf

Man, judging from your typing you must be really drunk!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 11:46 PM

You're a fucking joke .
I put the period in bold because you have yet to use one, you fucking illiterate moron.
I'm sorry we can read above a second grade level.

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:46 PM
scrappy your lost these aint the honda forums fagget and fatuus what do you know about my car and its trashy interior and body damage

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 11:47 PM
Man, judging from your typing you must be really drunk!

Omfg

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:49 PM
rhds14:where at in kennesaw do you live

me:Busbee road.

rhd14:i live off of stilsbro and ill call you out whenever i feel like it becuase beat your ass then beat the hell out of your car you peice of shit

me: I'll assume that means stilesboro. It's pretty weak you can't even spell the road you live on.Honestly if you think your car is that much more badass then mine just race me.

rhds14: where are we meeting at i am not marat im a big boy ill run you oh wait ive been put a part a week on my car so its not tuned but i am able to race my moms sentra

me: Honestly if you think you are being funny its failing, you aren't. [Insert location and time I told him]. Don't bitch out.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:49 PM
scrappy your lost these aint the honda forums fagget and fatuus what do you know about my car and its trashy interior and body damage

a simple comma would have made that so much easier to read

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:50 PM
damn it i wasnt told that import atlanta was a class and i had to use periods and shit well heres all the shit i missed then[SIZE=7].................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!...................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......there fatuus halfbaked and hipsi i dont think i missed anything please pm if you have found a mistake

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 11:50 PM

Let me help you my irate, brain dead, little friend.

"Scrappy you must be lost. These aren't the Honda forums, you faggot. What do you know about my car and it's accompanying body damage, and trashy interior, Estis Fatuus?"

As for your interior, I know nothing. But I know you still have yet to use a god damned period in a single statement.

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:52 PM
damn it, I wasnt told that importatlanta was a class and i had to use periods and shit. well here's all the shit i missed then

that would be a little better

rhds14
you guys keep making fun of me but from the looks on how many post you have ya'll have nothing better to do with your time then get on this forum nice awesome gotta love the forum guys

Scrappy

Not lost, actually allowed to be in any thread I want to, but thanks... and being a fagget... dunno about that, but a faggot... definately not but nice try though... dont think girls can be faggets.... illiterate dumb fuck

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:53 PM
um fatuus it god damn not god damned come on forum junky you should know that im sure you have correted somebody on that before

HalfBaked
10-23-2005, 11:54 PM
damn it i wasnt told that import atlanta was a class and i had to use periods and shit well heres all the shit i missed thenthere fatuus halfbaked and hipsi i dont think i missed anything please pm if you have found a mistake

Other then the fact that you suck at posting you did decent...wait no you still post like a quadrapalegic with down syndrome.

DrivenMind
you guys keep making fun of me but from the looks on how many post you have ya'll have nothing better to do with your time then get on this forum nice awesome gotta love the forum guys

And yet somehow, someway... Your ignorant ass is sill here posting, and trying to chicken shit talk people into a :gay: fist fight or a race which you back out of...

rhds14
damn E,Jeremy marat i hope yall are laughing at this shit this thread is gonna have over like 2000 post before im done with theses clowns

HiPSI
10-23-2005, 11:56 PM

seems to me that you're hanging out here quite a bit in the past few hours. when you've been on a forum for several years then you tend to rack up quite a number of posts. i'm sorry, for us "forum guys", how many racing/driving events have you attended this year and participated in as a driver since you're out there and into this whole car thing?

rhds14
10-23-2005, 11:56 PM
fatuus ill race you too and for backing down i havent backed down yet and why are you yelling at your computer you peice of shit

DrivenMind
10-23-2005, 11:57 PM
um fatuus it god damn not god damned come on forum junky you should know that im sure you have correted somebody on that before

Actually I'm really bad at spelling and grammar. I just make an effort not to look like a brain dead tool. Also, I have a vocabulary that encompasses more than your tiny bigot brain can handle.

rhds14
who said i was into the "car thing" this is the first time ive been on this forum or any for that matter because its for losers who have nothing better to do with their life then talk about shit they wanna do have done or anything else ...................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,''''''''''' forgot to put those in

DrivenMind
fatuus ill race you too and for backing down i havent backed down yet and why are you yelling at your computer you peice of shit

HOLY SHIT! You want to race me? Dude you don't know who you're messing with. My shit is sooooo fast. It's so fucking fast. You have no idea.

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:00 AM
who said i was into the "car thing" this is the first time ive been on this forum or any for that matter because its for losers who have nothing better to do with their life then talk about shit they wanna do have done or anything else ...................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,''''''''''' forgot to put those in

So you are better than us because you get drunk and join a forum to talk shit to people because you think you are cool?

Man you are the freaking man.

I already told a time and place to meet me tomorrow if you think you are such a badass.

HiPSI

ahh... so forums are for losers, yet you found time in your busy schedule of events to spend a few hours on here making yourself look like nearly the biggest moron to ever grace the interweb? i see your logic, it's quite good.

i shall now bow to you, you are my hero.

rhds14
what kind of car you got fatuus

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:01 AM
Who said I was into the "car thing"? This is the first time I've been on this forum, or any forum that matter, because it's for losers who have nothing better to do with their life then talk about shit they wanna do have done or anything else ...................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,''''''''''' forgot to put those in

I didn't feel like doing anymore...

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:03 AM

you don't want to know... it's so insanely fast it's scary just to hear it's name.

DrivenMind

a bad mother fucker.

rhds14
so how many post do i have post to get in the cool import atlanta club

DrivenMind
you don't want to know... it's so insanely fast it's scary just to hear it's name.
djklsgn;sdghnsdfghsdfghdfgh
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:04 AM

2000, then you get the offical t-shirt and learn the handshake.

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:05 AM

Well... we'll set yours at 60 posts made with periods at the end of each sentence.

rhds14
10-24-2005, 12:06 AM
damn so i got a couple houndred to post

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:06 AM
2000, then you get the offical t-shirt and learn the handshake.

I'm still waiting on my t-shirt.

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:07 AM
damn so i got a couple houndred to post

2000 doesn't mean "a couple houndred"

In fact houndred isn't even a number.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:07 AM
I'm still waiting on my t-shirt.

at 3000 you get the decoder ring. hold out for that one.

rhds14
10-24-2005, 12:08 AM
the sentra needs body work doesnt it and what about that yellow supra wasnt that in fast in furious

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:09 AM
If he keeps posting, he might actually learn something he failed to pick up while in kindergarten.

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:10 AM
the sentra needs body work doesnt it and what about that yellow supra wasnt that in fast in furious

How cute, you think you know me and my friends.

The sentra needs paint, ya know nissan factory paint isn't great when its over 13 years old.

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:11 AM

Actually it was a orange Supra, and it was in The Fast and The Furious. I guess not only do you not know your grammar, but you don't know your colors either.

rhds14
hey halfbaked so yourcar is the one that trashy interior and a busted body

Scrappy

wow... did you really just become that ignorant? :eek: Yeah I dont have a life, and only dream of what I can do to my carS right? who the fuck are you to be talking like this to people with respect from not just IA, but the real world scene.... where you are so known... whats your name? I will go ahead and ask if you have attended any events in the state of GA... :jerkit:

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Actually it was a orange Supra, and it was in The Fast and The Furious. I guess not only do you not know your grammar, but you don't know your colors either.

that was probably like my favorite movie ever

rhds14
i heard your the queer tripletts isnt alan your orgy leader

sebastianHoff
sorry im late to the party boys. but did i read correctly, a ca18 in an s14? are you serious? i didnt really think you could do worse than putting an rb20 in an s14 but i will admit i was worng. why the hell would you put a ca into an s14? why would you put an rb20 into an s14? oh no, do you feel that, the ground is cold. i gues hell must have frozen over.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:13 AM
wow... did you really just become that ignorant? :eek: Yeah I dont have a life, and only dream of what I can do to my carS right? who the fuck are you to be talking like this to people with respect from not just IA, but the real world scene.... where you are so known... whats your name? I will go ahead and ask if you have attended any events in the state of GA... :jerkit:

he said above he's not into the car thing... and he thinks forums are gay. so he comes to a car forum to talk shit on behalf of his friend who made this thread in the first place so he must be gay like us, right?

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:13 AM
hey halfbaked so yourcar is the one that trashy interior and a busted body

Actually I have one of the cleaner interiors you'll find in a stock interior b13.

Also, I'm pretty sure even tho my car needs a paintjob it still looks better then a zenki.

rhds14
10-24-2005, 12:14 AM
actually mister know it all its a rhd s14 with an rb20det front mount intercooler 272 tomei cams and gears m32 ball bearing turbo and i got one of those cool intake plenums that makes the piping go out to the new driver side fag get a life

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:14 AM
that was probably like my favorite movie ever

"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to HiPSI again."

rhds14
10-24-2005, 12:15 AM
god even halfbaked is fucked up tonight its a kuoki with charge speed fenders and a carbon fiber hood and a uras front bumper com on man

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:15 AM
fag get a life

Fag, get a period.

pssst... it's below the letter "L" on the keyboard.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:16 AM
rhd conversions make your car faster... or so i read somewhere. they also make your dick bigger, true facts.

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:16 AM
i heard your the queer tripletts isnt alan your orgy leader

Mr. RHDS14, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Actually I have one of the cleaner interiors you'll find in a stock interior b13.

Also, I'm pretty sure even tho my car needs a paintjob it still looks better then a zenki.

B13s are the shit, and your paint looks better than my kouki.

Scrappy
he said above he's not into the car thing... and he thinks forums are gay. so he comes to a car forum to talk shit on behalf of his friend who made this thread in the first place so he must be gay like us, right?

of course, i wanna join the gay team... means i get to play with tittys more than I already do! :D
but remember we are his entertainment... in his screwed up little world of his other circle jerk groupies that join a car forum to bash the forum...

rhds14
who said it was a conversion?

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:18 AM
god even halfbaked is fucked up tonight its a kuoki with charge speed fenders and a carbon fiber hood and a uras front bumper com on man

Aww sounds like someone is just reading things that he could only dream about having.

RB20 in a kouki...god lemme catch my breathe. I'm laughing at the amount of money you have wasted.

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 12:18 AM
Mr. RHDS14, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

remember young unintellectual one... he is drunk, so therefore he will call us out tonight, andtomorrow will die in a fire :D

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:19 AM

i apologize....

importing or converting a car to rhd makes your dick bigger and your shit smell better, not to mention makes you skinny since you can't use silly american drive through windows.

auxiliary
10-24-2005, 12:19 AM
why would you take an sr20 out and put an rb20 in?

I thought skyline guys did the opposite...took out their rb20's and put sr's in them...

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:20 AM
and tomorrow will die in a fire :D

Well it is only a matter of time until his rb20 explodes and his rhd kitted up kouki burns traps him and he burns alive.

rhds14
so half baked was it the carbon fiber that threw you off or the uras front bumper (you know from japan mister car guy) you know what 272 cams are (tomei makes the cam) cam gears the things that my little timing belt rides on (tomei also makes those) or is it the plenum that threw you off ill have to pm you a picture or something

Scrappy

oHHHHH I DID I DID! do i get a prize?

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:21 AM
why would you take an sr20 out and put an rb20 in?

I thought skyline guys did the opposite...took out their rb20's and put sr's in them...

Good call.

He has a silvia and pulled the sr20 out to put in a motor that was stopped being produced like 6 years before his car came out.

DrivenMind
Holy shit we should all meet near the capital at noon and have a western style brawl. Although I think rhds14 is a smidgen out numbered.

HiPSI
so half baked was it the carbon fiber that threw you off or the uras front bumper (you know from japan mister car guy) you know what 272 cams are (tomei makes the cam) cam gears the things that my little timing belt rides on (tomei also makes those) or is it the plenum that threw you off ill have to pm you a picture or something

ohhhhh, let's see a picture.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:22 AM
Holy shit we should all meet near the capital at noon and have a western style brawl. Although I think rhds14 is a smidgen out numbered.

i said it before... breakdance fight, all the way.

it's been broughted, you got served

rhds14
auxiliary
No0b M0DERATOR your a joke sr's are like hondas everybody has one and you must spend a lot of time on import atlanta cause your a moderator of this peice of shit

HalfBaked

Like I said, if you aren't full of shit bring it out tomorrow.

So I can laugh at your car in person.

And yes, please send me a picture of your car.

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 12:23 AM

just go ahead and post it, will be more excitement than me having to go in his inbox and posting itmyself :o

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:24 AM
Well it is only a matter of time until his rb20 explodes and his rhd kitted up kouki burns traps him and he burns alive.

Thus dying in a fire.

rhds14
good call i still have the sr you wanna buy it

HalfBaked
just go ahead and post it, will be more excitement than me having to go in his inbox and posting itmyself :o

You don't wanna go into my box anyways.

If so, I'd have to kick you in your box...again.

HiPSI
auxiliary
No0b M0DERATOR your a joke sr's are like hondas everybody has one and you must spend a lot of time on import atlanta cause your a moderator of this peice of shit

again, you have great logic. pull a perfectly good motor (assuming your car is what you claim it to be), then drop in an RB that likely makes less power and adds a few pounds.

oh wait, i thought you weren't into the "car" thing?

auxiliary
10-24-2005, 12:25 AM
I want to see pictures..

RB20 is junk. I mean if you're going to waste that money on an rb atleast get a 25 or a 26.

Scrappy
auxiliary

I am one... wanna do something about it? guess what, i own a honda also :eek:

rhds14
a 149 post about nothing this great guy how many do you guys wanna get on here before we call it the night

rhds14
10-24-2005, 12:26 AM
scrappy you also have plever seats you got from west coast customs in your honda right

HalfBaked
again, you have great logic. pull a perfectly good motor (assuming your car is what you claim it to be), then drop in an RB that likely makes less power and adds a few pounds.

Any logic he ever had he lost when he purchased an rb20..

Hell he was probably given an rb20 because someone couldn't get rid of one they were giving away.

DrivenMind

The Gay and The Curious had a Skyline in it... Skylines have RBs... maybe you can see where I'm going here...

rhds14
why are you saying my ideas a not good enough for you i like rb so i am building an rb

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:27 AM
a 149 post about nothing this great guy how many do you guys wanna get on here before we call it the night

several topics have been covered here... most lead back to the fact that you are either (choose 1)

a. giant douche

b. turd sandwich

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 12:28 AM
scrappy you also have plever seats you got from west coast customs in your honda right

wtf is plever? you mean pleather? actually no dont have seats in it... thanks though... :goodjob:

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:28 AM
i like rb so i am building an rb

Sorry.

That just makes me laugh.

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:29 AM
This isn't fair. Talking to this guy is comparable to Shaq hitting a midget with a broom handle, wanting him to fight back.

rhds14
10-24-2005, 12:30 AM
god fatuus you got me again its not a silvia or an s14 its an s13 coupe with a 350 small block chevy motor in it and i did it just to piss of every import junky being able to out run turbo motors with an na motor in a car that it doesnt go in amazing

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 12:32 AM
his boy band left his sorry ass... :D
I am kinda scared on meeting this boy in person... the way he even thinks he is close to spelling properly but sounding them out kinda eerks me....

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:32 AM
See now an s13 with a 350 SBC is hot.

That is something that should have body damage.

Yet again you don't have it tho. You have now claimed to have 3 motors in a car.

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 12:35 AM
i have 4 motors in my car... beat that shit... actually a 4 banger... but wanna be in the cool bandwagon of making up dream cars as we type frantically trying to e-thug the masters of IA... ya common homie g faggot ass

DrivenMind
god fatuus you got me again its not a silvia or an s14 its an s13 coupe with a 350 small block chevy motor in it and i did it just to piss of every import junky being able to out run turbo motors with an na motor in a car that it doesnt go in amazing

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID. LEARN TO FUCKING TALK, AND I WOULD ACTUALLY ENJOY ARGUING WITH YOU.

Are you typing with your fucking forehead?

HiPSI
See now an s13 with a 350 SBC is hot.

That is something that should have body damage.

Yet again you don't have it tho. You have now claimed to have 3 motors in a car.

3 motors and multiple cars

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 12:36 AM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID. LEARN TO FUCKING TALK, AND I WOULD ACTUALLY ENJOY ARGUING WITH YOU.

Are you typing with your fucking forehead?
I tried that once... but hey what do you expect none of us have lives or work to make a living and all that and just play with the keys :D

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:37 AM
I tried that once... but hey what do you expect none of us have lives or work to make a living and all that and just play with the keys :D

But it was just an coincedence that the keyboard was next to his cock...

You weren't typing with your forehead on purpose.

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 12:39 AM
dont be saying his like it wasnt yours! mister... lol dont make me own your box

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:41 AM
dont be saying his like it wasnt yours! mister... lol dont make me own your box

You couldn't own my box if you tried...

rhds14
10-24-2005, 12:42 AM
thanks guys with all of your help this thread now has the most posts in the nissan section all of you will receive your import atlanta beer coozy in the mail and thanks again

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:44 AM
I used to spank my girlfriends box. Then we broke up.

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:48 AM
Speaking of pussies...rhds14 is full of shit.

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 12:51 AM
rhds14, Can we meet up so you can go down on me and a house pet of my choosing?

rhds14
10-24-2005, 12:52 AM
sure my services also come with a good benifits

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 12:54 AM
Spelling is not one of these benefits.

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 01:03 AM
But his incredible ability to remove his teeth at will is.

sebastianHoff
10-24-2005, 01:51 AM
i wanna see this coupe with the 350 in it. course it would probably end up being a 305 camaro motor.

EmotorsportsE
10-24-2005, 07:05 AM
Holy shit, this is some of the fucking funniest shit I have ever see on a forum.

E

boostdet
10-24-2005, 09:00 AM
holy crap, this forum is a mad house, ahah do you guys know eachother in person, i doubt none of you would say anything that you are implying on these forums.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 09:43 AM
holy crap, this forum is a mad house, ahah do you guys know eachother in person, i doubt none of you would say anything that you are implying on these forums.

it's mostly in good fun (and bad spelling). we don't need to know each other, we all know morons when we read their posts.

boostdet
10-24-2005, 09:47 AM
it's mostly in good fun (and bad spelling). we don't need to know each other, we all know morons when we read their posts.

Ah, that's cool only forum i've been on besides this is drifting.com.

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 09:52 AM

Are you trying to say you don't think I'd tell you to your face that your car is gay, you can't drift, rb20s and ca18s are pieces of shit?

If so you are wrong. You can ask anyone who has met me.

boostdet
10-24-2005, 10:18 AM
Are you trying to say you don't think I'd tell you to your face that your car is gay, you can't drift, rb20s and ca18s are pieces of shit?

You need to fuckin chill. I'm just saying its worthless as fuck saying bull shit on a forum. I never tried to fucking start a fight with you. I take it you really dont like to make friends? It's gay as fuck if you just make fun of everybody.

1439/2000
10-24-2005, 10:20 AM
You need to fuckin chill. I'm just saying its worthless as fuck saying bull shit on a forum. I never tried to fucking start a fight with you. I take it you really dont like to make friends? It's gay as fuck if you just make fun of everybody.

If we only make fun of one person its not fair we have to fun of everyone.

Your car is slow and ugly. You have cerebral palsy. Your sister has downs with a lisp.

See......its the internet, anything goes.

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 10:21 AM

Well I don't want to discriminate and let someone feel left out now do I???

boostdet
10-24-2005, 10:26 AM
Well I don't want to discriminate and let someone feel left out now do I???
NOPE. Well im at school, Gotta run, be back here after school i guess..

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 10:31 AM
only forum i've been on besides this is drifting.com.

that explains a lot... the land of internet drifters.

boostdet
10-24-2005, 10:32 AM
that explains a lot... the land of internet drifters.

hah, you fucker. I only posted there to ask questions. It has really helped me learn alot about LSDs and other drifting mods.

1439/2000
10-24-2005, 10:33 AM
ill run you! just as long as you dont use the "my car isnt tuned" excuse...

I would never turn down a race from any of the old Hall county people with slow cars.

boostdet
10-24-2005, 10:35 AM
I would never turn down a race from any of the old Hall county people with slow cars.

Galant VR-4, that looks sweet.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 10:37 AM
hah, you fucker. I only posted there to ask questions. It has really helped me learn alot about LSDs and other drifting mods.

well i heard someone did a little "cleansing" on that site but i haven't been back since the first time i looked at it. it's nothinig more than a bunch of kids with no cars talking about how they are going to build the baddest drift car around and be the bestest driftar EVAR on the toogay! the excuses they come up with to not attend real events are the finest pieces of literary greatness ever composed.

boostdet
10-24-2005, 10:42 AM
well i heard someone did a little "cleansing" on that site but i haven't been back since the first time i looked at it. it's nothinig more than a bunch of kids with no cars talking about how they are going to build the baddest drift car around and be the bestest driftar EVAR on the toogay! the excuses they come up with to not attend real events are the finest pieces of literary greatness ever composed.

Yeah that's why i didn't post often there. It's really stupid. I like the videos though. The Admins i use to talk to them regularly. Chas and a few others were bad ass. SixGun is cool as hell too. Mainly anyone thats on drifting.com living in the SouthEast is on SEDA.

BTEC
10-24-2005, 10:50 AM
ok, now i finally found the end of this bs. i see somebody takling bout a fight call out. if this goes dwn im in and let it be know that i will be able to kick everboys ass there that i want to. not everybody will recieve that ass kicking but if im in the mood alot might. as far as the who car is what, STFU!! sr's rule rb's and ca's suck. if its not a rb25+ it should be a boat anchor. im not a nissan man but i like sr's, they have proven to be worthy in my book. im and honda man so i dnt need to go nito detail how dangerous my car is. if u want to run ur sh*t, set it up. if u want to fight, set that up too. if all ur gonna do is waste time and space bumpin ur gums STFU bc all these pages are worthless with no outcome.

KoukiDrftr
10-24-2005, 11:00 AM
its good you admit your car is slow hall county boy... but when and if you show up can you bring your boyfriend brandon cause i got shit to settle with him too.

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 11:22 AM
it's nothinig more than a bunch of kids with no cars talking about how they are going to build the baddest drift car around and be the bestest driftar EVAR on the toogay! the excuses they come up with to not attend real events are the finest pieces of literary greatness ever composed.

This is exactly why I'm not a member of the Drifting.com forums. Anything with a name as easy to type in as "Drifting.com" is bound to be full of shit heads.

1439/2000
10-24-2005, 11:55 AM
its good you admit your car is slow hall county boy... but when and if you show up can you bring your boyfriend brandon cause i got shit to settle with him too.

A few things.

I dont live in Hall county anymore and havent for over 2 years because i went to COLLEGE.

My car is FAR from slow.

I havent talked to Brandon in well over a year and I hate him.

and finally you talk the most shit without backing it up I have ever seen.

You never come out to meet me anywhere I tell you where I'll be. You say you know where I live and work but you have never done anything.

I'm intimidated. Really.

BTEC
10-24-2005, 12:00 PM
u MF's stil talking sh*t??!! i couldve sworn i said set it up or STFU!! i dnt see ne dates, times, or notes that pm's have been sent. until i do im gonna keep taling extra trash bc this is so stupid and i dnt have nun else to do. lol!!!!

1439/2000
10-24-2005, 12:08 PM
u MF's stil talking sh*t??!! i couldve sworn i said set it up or STFU!! i dnt see ne dates, times, or notes that pm's have been sent. until i do im gonna keep taling extra trash bc this is so stupid and i dnt have nun else to do. lol!!!!

Oh you didnt see times or dates? Thats because the threads I started got locked A LONG TIME AGO. The punk didnt show up twice because he said he didnt have a ride.

He's a bitch with a slow car that cant let anything go. I'm not driving to the trailer park in Flowery Branch to settle anything either. Too busy out here.

Like i said we made dates and he has NEVER shown up. I'm not for making excuses about that kind of thing.

Look at his avatar. No not at the weak offset FWD rims, at the jay, matt, and jimmy are fags. I'm glad he hates us. Because we are better than he is.

BTEC
10-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Oh you didnt see times or dates? Thats because the threads I started got locked A LONG TIME AGO. The punk didnt show up twice because he said he didnt have a ride.

He's a bitch with a slow car that cant let anything go. I'm not driving to the trailer park in Flowery Branch to settle anything either. Too busy out here.

Like i said we made dates and he has NEVER shown up. I'm not for making excuses about that kind of thing.

Look at his avatar. No not at the weak offset FWD rims, at the jay, matt, and jimmy are fags. I'm glad he hates us. Because we are better than he is.
in this case it is pointless to talk to him if hes gonna talk about doing this and that, u make a date and time and he doesnt show up. in the hood we call would call that a "b*tch move". lol!!!

1439/2000
10-24-2005, 12:25 PM
in this case it is pointless to talk to him if hes gonna talk about doing this and that, u make a date and time and he doesnt show up. in the hood we call would call that a "b*tch move". lol!!!

In the Kennesaw Suburbs we also call that a bitch move. :D

KoukiDrftr
10-24-2005, 12:26 PM
i do know where you live... and work. and your right i cant drive but i get my license back in jan. you'll get your call out then... unless you want to go to commerce then just let me know.

1439/2000
10-24-2005, 12:35 PM
i do know where you live... and work. and your right i cant drive but i get my license back in jan. you'll get your call out then... unless you want to go to commerce then just let me know.

You want to WALK to my house to do something ?

boostdet
10-24-2005, 03:19 PM
eh..so how about them falcons...

PSINXS
10-24-2005, 04:06 PM
I am better than everybody because i am black. end of that discussion. my sr is broken(until wednesday) n still faster than everybody.

btw how much them vr-4 galants weigh? after my break-in period is up i am down for a higway run.
/thread

BTEC
10-24-2005, 04:11 PM
You want to WALK to my house to do something ?
dayum!!!!!! lol!!!

PSINXS
10-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Jesse i want to run your EG as well. u r the first honda i kill after 1283475y3845y493 days of remission. how much u layin down with that thing now?

BTEC
10-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Jesse i want to run your EG as well. u r the first honda i kill after 1283475y3845y493 days of remission. how much u layin down with that thing now?
if u can catch a glimpse of my license plate when i blow past you smoking the tires ull know. lol!!!! i dnt know yet, i havent dynoed it since i first had it tuned. let me know when u ready though, im always up for a challange. :goodjob:

PSINXS
10-24-2005, 04:24 PM
lol thats whats up. i should make well over 300rwhp after tune. remember i only weigh 2600lbs! and no more speed cut!!

BTEC
10-24-2005, 04:50 PM
lol thats whats up. i should make well over 300rwhp after tune. remember i only weigh 2600lbs! and no more speed cut!!
i hope that well over is damn near 400hp or more bc a lil over 300 aint gonna git er dun. lol!!!! just messing with you dude, we gonna run wut we brung and hope we brung enough like the red necks say in my trailer park. lol!!!

turbo_blitz
10-24-2005, 05:08 PM

Hey you can tell us in our faces sure all the boys from the shop will be there to hear it, but it's not 100% that you will walk away in one peice.

boostdet
10-24-2005, 05:18 PM
Shit, Be where!? and when?!

...lets just check out the rides, no need for violence

just dont make fun of the Red Dragon and we'll be...okay...
SO!

baseball bat (check)
36 mafia cd (check)
band aids (check)

rofl my check list ^

PSINXS
10-24-2005, 05:22 PM
^shutup

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 05:37 PM
Hey you can tell us in our faces sure all the boys from the shop will be there to hear it, but it's not 100% that you will walk away in one peice.

so you guys would be willing to resort to violence if he stated his opinion of a couple of engines? it's not like he's standing there telling you your momma's ugly, he's talking about an assembly of metal parts. this is why you guys are such fun to pick on.

PSINXS
10-24-2005, 05:43 PM
funniest sig ever^ lol

Spyder
10-24-2005, 05:45 PM
so you guys would be willing to resort to violence if he stated his opinion of a couple of engines? it's not like he's standing there telling you your momma's ugly, he's talking about an assembly of metal parts. this is why you guys are such fun to pick on.

f-u. My great grand pappy was a SR so i take this shit personally :lmfao: :rant:

boostdet
10-24-2005, 05:59 PM
^shutup

YOU SHUT UP YOU SLUT

YOU DONT KNOW ME BITCH..

PSINXS
10-24-2005, 06:11 PM
oh no3s t3h c4ps l0ck!!111

boostdet
10-24-2005, 06:15 PM
oh no3s t3h c4ps l0ck!!111

wow you time to type all that for me..hey here's an idea

GET THE FUCK OFF MY COCK you FAGGOT!

ahah, oh no the caps..ahahah, you loser. im not posting in this thread. it should be closed.

so fucking stupid.

PSINXS
10-24-2005, 06:22 PM
wow you time to type all that for me..hey here's an idea

GET THE FUCK OFF MY COCK you FAGGOT!

ahah, oh no the caps..ahahah, you loser. im not posting in this thread. it should be closed.

so fucking stupid.
if u r not posting in this thread, uh why did u make this post?

turbo_blitz
10-24-2005, 06:40 PM
Sometime shit needs to end up violently because some people dont understand the limits and where to stop. All I am saying Is everyone is still gonna race and what not but if you keep shit talking on the forums and I see one of you in person and you dont say shit and you dont get in my face then that person can consider themselves my bitch! So if you happen to see me out please tell me the same shit you told me on these boards because apparantly all of you guys are fuckin hardass's.

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2005, 08:54 PM
Sometime shit needs to end up violently because some people dont understand the limits and where to stop. All I am saying Is everyone is still gonna race and what not but if you keep shit talking on the forums and I see one of you in person and you dont say shit and you dont get in my face then that person can consider themselves my bitch! So if you happen to see me out please tell me the same shit you told me on these boards because apparantly all of you guys are fuckin hardass's.

Cool. So maybe you'll join boostdet on his little vacation, then. Later, QD.

EmotorsportsE
10-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Ya'll make me laugh, I like my KA-T's, screw the JDM shit, USDM 4evar.

E

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 09:01 PM
I will tell you your shits gay.

Now seriously, come out tonight lets race.

Or are you going to come up with another pussy ass excuse about how you can't come out tonight because you have class in the AM.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Ya'll make me laugh, I like my KA-T's, screw the JDM shit, USDM 4evar.

E

word to that. stock is the only way to live.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 09:45 PM

they aren't your bitch until you're sharing a prison cell and you're riding their hershey highway.

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 09:50 PM

I will tell you you are a tool to your face.. far from a fake hardass... and btw you then will be my bitch!

TranceDJ06
10-24-2005, 09:51 PM
DING DING DING!...ROUND 2 BEGIN!

turbo_blitz
10-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Officially my last post on the gayest forum in the world peace!! Hope you ass clowns grow up and hope your balls drop too. Seeya lata School Girls! :goodjob: Oh btw srappy you really intimidate me its actually kinda cute :jerkit:

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 10:00 PM
Officially my last post on the gayest forum in the world peace!! Hope you ass clowns grow up and hope your balls drop too. Seeya lata School Girls! :goodjob: Oh btw srappy you really intimidate me its actually kinda cute :jerkit:

I'll take that as your way of bitching out of the race that you called me out for.

PUSSY ASS BITCH.

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2005, 10:01 PM
You're right. This is your last post. Nite nite. Later, QD.

DrivenMind
10-24-2005, 10:15 PM

Shut up and find another fucking hobby moron. It's ignorant, immature, low IQ pieces of shit like you that ruin the car scene for everyone. You take EVERYTHING way to seriously, and don't do shit to back up your fucking claims. Shut your fucking mouth or prove you can do 1/10th of the shit you say you can and will do.

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 11:10 PM
^^^^ shhh calm down and breathe buddy, hes banned ;)

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Can someone give me the power to ban!

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 11:34 PM
NO! lol

Spyder
10-24-2005, 11:38 PM
Can someone give me the power to ban!

You cant ban people twice lol. :)

rhds14
10-24-2005, 11:43 PM
yall fucking queers are still posting omg what the fuck is wrong with you people this isnt a chat room.

rhds14
10-24-2005, 11:46 PM
hey fatuus your friends with ruufeeoooo right from hook with the little red dot on his fucking head? (kapil)

Spyder
10-24-2005, 11:49 PM
hey fatuus your friends with ruufeeoooo right from hook with the little red dot on his fucking head? (kapil)

Do you need some vacation time to?

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 11:50 PM
You cant ban people twice lol. :)

Yea, the guy I want to ban posted right after you did.

Can you IP check him please...

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 11:51 PM
yay hes back time to keep playing!

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2005, 11:53 PM
This crapspitter isn't the same guy as turbo_shitz. Later, QD.

Scrappy
10-24-2005, 11:59 PM
didnt say he was, just another bandwagoner!

HalfBaked
10-24-2005, 11:59 PM
Meh, he is some douche bag that posts here I'm sure of it.

Kid acts like he knows me and my friends.

Scrappy
10-25-2005, 12:04 AM
^ yeah something is wrong with him then... i definatley wouldnt admit knowing you... :lmfao:

HalfBaked
10-25-2005, 12:05 AM
^ yeah something is wrong with him then... i definatley wouldnt admit knowing you... :lmfao:

Har har har.

Damn my fan club...

Scrappy
10-25-2005, 12:06 AM
yes yes i am halfbaked cheerleader! :D

HalfBaked
10-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Sweet, now I just need more members to my fan club...