PDA

View Full Version : Today is the day to...

AFSil80
11-11-2009, 08:55 AM
Thank a veteran for their service.

Whether you agree with the war or not, there are men and women who are still putting themselves in harm's way for the sake of someone other than themselves. That is a type of honor that cannot be given, it must be earned.

To the fallen, you are not forgotten. We will see each other again!

- Peter

TSiFTW
11-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Great thread!!!

S2KJD
11-11-2009, 09:07 AM
agreed! :goodjob:

and thanks to all who have and still are protecting my freedom and God bless :cheers:

Maniacc
11-11-2009, 09:29 AM
Rambo all day.

AFSil80
11-11-2009, 09:33 AM
Rambo all day.

FUCK YEA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THZtkDjabYo

95alty
11-11-2009, 09:50 AM
LOL thanks for this thread. We appreciate getting thanked by people in our community. Especially on the 1st and the 15th

deathrex
11-11-2009, 09:51 AM
+reps. PS if your in the military or a veteran go to applebees or golden corral today for your free meal! I'll be hitting up both one for lunch the other for dinner!

95alty
11-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Applebees is doing it? word!

AFSil80
11-11-2009, 10:03 AM
LOL thanks for this thread. We appreciate getting thanked by people in our community. Especially on the 1st and the 15th

Yeah, I miss the 1st and 15th. :(

I'll be going to dinner tonight with my father (Vietnam veteran, USAF) and an older gentleman that's a family friend (WWII veteran, US Army Air Corps aka USAF). 3 veterans from over 3 different wars.

Kasper
11-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Im on my way to get me some golden corral!! mmmm mmmmm all you can eat hell yeah!!

But seriously thanks to everyone new and old. wish i could still be in the fight..

JJSPEC Racing
11-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Thanks to you members of the military!

deathrex
11-11-2009, 10:29 AM
Applebees is doing it? word!

yeah applebees and golden corral. :goodjob: im hitting up both lol :D

95alty
11-11-2009, 10:30 AM
Im hitting up both too!!! Fight aint over dude lol you can still throw a pack on and get some

Hektik
11-11-2009, 10:32 AM

lol aint that the truth....:goodjob:

DB4LYFE ™
11-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Happy Veterans Day!

~DB4LYFE

LordZed
11-11-2009, 11:09 AM
So glad someone posted this! I was going to if it hadnt been done already.

Thank you all who have served or are serving. We literally owe you our lives. God bless each and every one of you and your families!!

Oh, and Simper Fi Marines for your 234th B-Day yesterday!

AFSil80
11-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Oh, and Simper Fi Marines for your 234th B-Day yesterday!

FUCKING WORD, NOVEMBER 10th, 1775!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODhO97za77k

MongolPup
11-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Good thread. America, fuck yeah.

LordZed
11-11-2009, 11:21 AM
America, fuck yeah.

"So lick my butt and suck on my balls!"

AFSil80
11-11-2009, 11:21 AM
Jim, you better be watching my facebook updates! I'm spam bombing the SHIT out of that status block with badthefuckass music.

Kasper
11-11-2009, 11:23 AM
Im hitting up both too!!! Fight aint over dude lol you can still throw a pack on and get some

Seriously thinking about it... Id have to go threw the medical process to get back in. but it hink im gonna try... i need to do somethin civilian life sucks for me.

Evil Goat
11-11-2009, 11:25 AM
From my family to the veterans, current soldiers and there families...

Thank You...

ilovemyhonda.
11-11-2009, 12:04 PM
Aww this thread is going to make me tear up. Thanks to everyone who has fought and who are still fighting for our freedom!!

MongolPup
11-11-2009, 03:34 PM
From What Would Tyler Durden Do:

"Today of course is Veterans Day in the US, where we honor the awesome killing power of the American military and the god like race of supermen who defend us. Our military is so advanced and our soldiers so superior that if our government wasn’t filled with such panicky little girls they could go to war with any country on Earth and it would be the equivalent of Zeus throwing lighting down on the trembling peasants below.

Most people in Hollywood look down on the military because they’re pussies who want you to believe problems can’t be solved by kicking the other persons ass. Rest assured that any guy who ever says that has witnessed first hand as violence solved quite a few problems, but maybe can’t see it that way because he was the problem. When someone says violence never solves anything, what they really mean is, “oh please god stop hitting me.”

I wish we had big parades today like the Russians used to where they showed off all their missiles and tanks and guns and stuff. Then other countries would know how badass we are. Unless you’re Darth Maul, an American soldier can kill you before you even have time to wonder what that splashing sound is (note: your intestines + the ground). They’ll kill you even if you are Darth Maul, but you could probably fight them off long enough to shit your pants, so I guess that’s something."

jumpin800agl
11-11-2009, 04:34 PM
From What Would Tyler Durden Do:

"Today of course is Veterans Day in the US, where we honor the awesome killing power of the American military and the god like race of supermen who defend us. Our military is so advanced and our soldiers so superior that if our government wasn’t filled with such panicky little girls they could go to war with any country on Earth and it would be the equivalent of Zeus throwing lighting down on the trembling peasants below.

Most people in Hollywood look down on the military because they’re pussies who want you to believe problems can’t be solved by kicking the other persons ass. Rest assured that any guy who ever says that has witnessed first hand as violence solved quite a few problems, but maybe can’t see it that way because he was the problem. When someone says violence never solves anything, what they really mean is, “oh please god stop hitting me.”

I wish we had big parades today like the Russians used to where they showed off all their missiles and tanks and guns and stuff. Then other countries would know how badass we are. Unless you’re Darth Maul, an American soldier can kill you before you even have time to wonder what that splashing sound is (note: your intestines + the ground). They’ll kill you even if you are Darth Maul, but you could probably fight them off long enough to shit your pants, so I guess that’s something."
:goodjob: Wish Italy had some Applebee's or Golden Corral.:D

BluesClues
11-11-2009, 04:45 PM
I'd like to thank my mommy for her service. She just recently retired last month after 20+ years in the Army. She is my shero!!!!

jumpin800agl
11-11-2009, 04:51 PM
I'd like to thank my mommy for her service. She just recently retired last month after 20+ years in the Army. She is my shero!!!!
12 more years for me lol

BluesClues
11-11-2009, 05:03 PM
^^^ Good luck to ya! It's worth it at the end though :yes: