PDA

View Full Version : Just picked up my new baby

thepolecat
11-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Well the wife has number 1 baby on the way so I needed to give up my zippy 2 door hatch Focus (and it was costing me a damn arm and leg everytime something broke). I went on the hunt for something 4 doors, reliable, cheap, and easy to fix and this is what I found! Sorry for the night photos- day photoshoot will happen when it clears up.

It WILL remain mostly stock- It is an exact replica of my other one (only unmolested)- came down the line a few thousand later. So excited to have a mini restoration project. it is in incredible shape- the girl really took great care of it.

-EnVus-
11-10-2009, 08:56 PM
awww you have twins lol

thepolecat
11-10-2009, 09:02 PM
a daddy could not be more proud.

They are the same (at least they were) down to the hubcaps!

It is weird to drive this one after 10 years behind a modified one.

wanggsticky
11-10-2009, 09:10 PM
why buy another project when youre not done with the first one? but other than that gl with it

thepolecat
11-10-2009, 09:15 PM
not a project- it is my DD-

and the other one is fairly done, just has the steels on it as I was looking for a newe car and didnt want to burn up the Azenias. just a tinker toy for fun driving days.

The project is the 30 Model A speedster in the back of the garage.

When I say restoration I mean giving it a good wash and many hard waxes, repainting hubcaps, bringing it back up to what it rolled off the showroom floor like.