PDA

View Full Version : 95 Lude camber??

Bone
03-28-2005, 10:16 AM
Allright not a honda guy by any means but I am working on a "girl fellows" car. She wants it lowered however I have heard numerous things on how to adjust camber. What is the cheapest easiest way to lower the car and get the camber back in check without halfassing it or mickey mousing it? Dont care to modify original parts providing its safe just not sure what most are doing with camber? Cars a 95 lude plain jane S

And I just noticed my post count :( Not a noob here by any means generally hangout in the Nissan threads though. Guess I havent posted since the forum change/snaffu/error/disaster ;)

BTEC
03-28-2005, 07:02 PM
i went to the nopi online store and they only sell adjustable balljoints for ur girls fellows car. i think ur gonna need a press to get those swapped out. depending on ur resources u might just want to put the springs on and take it a shop to get the balljoints put in and get it aligned bc u dnt want to get the car torn apart and stuck in the driveway. good luck

xplicitcivic04
03-28-2005, 08:57 PM
there are two simple ways to fix camber if intrested get back to me

KevinT707
03-28-2005, 11:55 PM
I just installed my front ball joints & drove up to Butler Tire for an $80 alignment. With the kit I'm at (.7 degrees) of camber, lowered about a good 3 inches from stock. Had horrible toe before getting aligned, I just recommend letting them do it although it could cost an arm and a leg !

Bone
03-31-2005, 08:09 AM
Good deal. Ball joints are a breeze. Thx for the help guys.