PDA

View Full Version : People cant drive

deathrex
11-10-2009, 03:14 PM
In the rain. Seriously If you cant drive in the rain stay the fuck inside. dont go out and do fuckin 45mph on the god damn highway. :2up:

discuss/ end thread

Njobe
11-10-2009, 03:15 PM
you're suppose to go slower when it rains.

cm7k24
11-10-2009, 03:16 PM
troof,

took me like 30 mins to get to school today, people kept brake checkin for no reason.
but oh well.

S2KJD
11-10-2009, 03:17 PM
yeah that kind of driving kills me too cause it actually makes them MORE dangerous!

Elbow
11-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Yeah some cars also don't go very quickly in the rain. Especially if you're driving on slicks.

deathrex
11-10-2009, 03:21 PM
Yeah some cars also don't go very quickly in the rain. Especially if you're driving on slicks.

haha i wouldnt drive a car on slicks in the rain i already tried that when i had my camaro lol.

but on a side note seriously it took me 20 minutes to take a drive that usually takes me 3.

Bajjani
11-10-2009, 03:22 PM
better safe than dead

deathrex
11-10-2009, 03:24 PM
you're suppose to go slower when it rains.

no do the god damn speed limit not drive like a mummy fart. i understand if the roads are building up water and causing you to hydroplane or raining so hard you cant see but its fuckin sprinkling. and if your hydroplaning on slightly wet roads get new tires damnit. slowing down my commute with bullshit excuses.

deathrex
11-10-2009, 03:26 PM
better safe than dead

you can do 55 in the rain no problem hell you can do 80 in the rain no problem. its the idiots that are doing fuckin 45 slaming on the breaks and not knowing how to drive that kill people on rainy days. that and the asians, no disrespect to the asians or anything but some of you fuckers cant drive and some of you can. so dont go getting all butt hurt.

Greddypacked
11-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Your supposed to be careful in the rain. I have seen people's car that hydroplaned, and ended up in the median probably in critical condition medically. You shouldnt go crazy in the rain, ya 45 is a bit slow... but it was probably when there was a down pour.

Bajjani
11-10-2009, 03:30 PM
You can do 100 in the rain, that doesn't mean its safe. Not all cars handle it as well, I saw a truck doing 70 hydroplane and slide into a ditch on my way to work, he wasn't speeding, he wasn't slamming his breaks, but he hit ONE puddle that made him lose control. If you wanna drive fast, drive fast, but if someone wants to be safe, let them.

deathrex
11-10-2009, 03:32 PM
Yeah if they want to be safe go for it. But dont spread out across all 5 lanes of traffic doing 45. SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT.

Greddypacked
11-10-2009, 03:34 PM
Yeah if they want to be safe go for it. But dont spread out across all 5 lanes of traffic doing 45. SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT.

Try driving a 72ft semi truck in the down pour rain when people drive like shit. Its crazy lol. Better yet drive a 72 ft truck in the N.C./ Tenn. mountains at night when its pouring OH SH!T LOL... then you will know what real controlled driving is.

Bajjani
11-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Well, I agree, slower people should get in the right lane, that pisses me off also

imperception
11-10-2009, 03:37 PM
In the rain. Seriously If you cant drive in the rain stay the fuck inside. dont go out and do fuckin 45mph on the god damn highway. :2up:

discuss/ end thread

x2

jeebus can I second the living shit out of this?

civic gsr
11-10-2009, 03:49 PM
x23456789

SLo_MKIII
11-10-2009, 04:13 PM
i use to drive 45mph when it rained but i was running crazy camber and car use to hyroplane on the smallest puddles

cm7k24
11-10-2009, 04:18 PM
i use to drive 45mph when it rained but i was running crazy camber and car use to hyroplane on the smallest puddles
hahaha, i remember that. you would stay home if you saw a rain cloud in the sky.

CasadeWaffle
11-10-2009, 04:22 PM

discuss/ end thread

atleast someone said it...I was going down 85 earlier and it was a nightmare...if a little rain scares you enough that you have to drive 40 mph on the highway stay just stay home....ppl don't understand that their driving habits is the cause of traffic...

G.C
11-10-2009, 04:22 PM
you can do 55 in the rain no problem hell you can do 80 in the rain no problem. its the idiots that are doing fuckin 45 slaming on the breaks and not knowing how to drive that kill people on rainy days. that and the asians, no disrespect to the asians or anything but some of you fuckers cant drive and some of you can. so dont go getting all butt hurt.

That's dumb. Race doesn't matter, gender does though on the other hand.

deathrex
11-11-2009, 09:48 AM
That's dumb. Race doesn't matter, gender does though on the other hand.

Oh no its not dumb. Foreigners like ie: the asian countries that dont really drive as much suck at driving but not just the asians there are other countries aswell just simply stating the vast majority of the ones that cant drive. Ive had encounters where middle eastern people couldnt drive worth a shit but ive had many more where asians couldnt drive. But hell i was in super H mart the other day getting fruit and i had 3 asians run into my cart lol :lmfao: Like i said its not only them cause i know asians that can drive the shit out of a car. I'll try and find the thread where the woman from korea had to take her driving test 900 times and i think my point will be proven.

ilovemyhonda.
11-11-2009, 09:59 AM
I agree with the slamming on the brakes for no reason but driving slow isn't what bothers me. Better safe then sorry but when fucks are slamming on brakes and doing all types of ridiculous shit I just want to plow them off the road.

deathrex
11-11-2009, 10:48 AM
I believe that there is a certain group of people who live in Georgia that during the bright sunny days of summer ... hide out in the woodlands. They live a semi-nomadic lifestyle with an appointed chief who oversees the well being of the tribe. Now they generally live their lives in a trance like state due to the fact they do not sleep and use meth constantly. At night they make their way to the highway and come out of the woods to steal abandoned cars. Also for food they make stew out of squirrels and leaves. Anyway when it rains it becomes a special day. They pick one of the males of the tribe and give him huge amount of meth ... and spray him with any cologne found in the abandoned cars ... they then push him out into the interstate and see how big of a wreck he can cause. Now if they have several cars they may do this in different areas. The male that causes the biggest wreck becomes the new chief.

I haven't published this yet but look for it as a new "Did You Know" article on Wikipedia.

Im pretty sure you just described white county georgia.... lol anyone arround that area will agree haha

Kasper
11-11-2009, 11:17 AM
haha you should see it in florida.. all these old people that are out on the road.. if the sky gets cloudy they slam on there breaks and put on there 4 ways! it serously pisses me off.. they cant drive anyway and there out on the roads when it starts to rain and they just pannic! there are more accidents with old people down here then anything. i almost assholed someone last night on my way home cause im doin the speed limit and old dude swirves in front of me with his 4 ways on and slams on the breaks. thankfully i had a way around him or i would have been done for! damn old people!!

deathrex
11-11-2009, 11:38 AM
haha you should see it in florida.. all these old people that are out on the road.. if the sky gets cloudy they slam on there breaks and put on there 4 ways! it serously pisses me off.. they cant drive anyway and there out on the roads when it starts to rain and they just pannic! there are more accidents with old people down here then anything. i almost assholed someone last night on my way home cause im doin the speed limit and old dude swirves in front of me with his 4 ways on and slams on the breaks. thankfully i had a way around him or i would have been done for! damn old people!!

haha i definately know what you mean. last time i went to jacksonville it was raining there were like 50 wrecks.