PDA

View Full Version : i'm proud of sammich...a wallabys blessing

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2009, 08:07 AM
he called me last night and opened his heart to me..

tellin me about how things with the MAXI was about to get serious, real talk.

He was thinkin about addin some uncle bens to it, and well the inner wallaby talked him out of his tom foolery and he saved his pennies for another minute.

well the WALLABY in the sky saw this and ceiling cat agreed it was time to bless a pumpernickle wearin grape ape for his good deeds and being a smart.

in case your wondering, i the great wallaby prophet. laden in japanese takanishi adorn with the sacred wallaby sashimo to warn enemys to do no wrong in the sight of the wallaby cat alliance.... we blessed the sammich is something only ceiling cat can bring to a mortal...

i give you!..

THE CATTMAN MUFFLER!!!!!!

http://www.cattman.com/img/prod/gen5%20catback%20v1%20closeup.jpg

Sammich
11-10-2009, 08:08 AM
*FAINTS*

Sammich
11-10-2009, 08:09 AM
U DO KNOW, BECAUSE OF THAT ONE PICTURE SOME RETARDED ASS MOD IS GONA MOVE THIS TO THE PICS AND PHOTOSHOP SECTION RIGHT? LOL

O WELL LOVE IT WHILE ITS HERE...

WAT THE BIDNESS IS WALLABY...I THOUGHT I HEARD SOME POUCHES FLAPPIN AND RED BEAMS WARMIN UP

ilovemyhonda.
11-10-2009, 08:11 AM
*cries*

Sammich
11-10-2009, 08:12 AM
WTF IS THIS?!?!?

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/3/2542/1681/31353340014_large.jpg

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2009, 08:13 AM
yep. any picture ANY where means that the thread MUST be moved @ any given time about any given thread has been mandated that these articles set forth above must remain strictly in the photo's are but this is not just a photo! it has a car in it, therefore said random supermod must move this to the car pictures section but wait! this isn't a thread about just 1 car picture it could be considered a teaser! once again the mod must use his judgement to send this into the random photos b/c no one likes teasers and if he does move it to car pix he better change it to say teaser in the title so we don't all get negative repped b/c we didn't explicitly say it was a teaser. *phew*

I"M CHARGIN MUH LAZERS!

EDITl
oh snap! Y you cryin sammich, is it cause you got something under teh max makin all kinds of angry wallaby huntin noises?! Y oh Y!?!?

Sammich
11-10-2009, 08:15 AM
yep. any picture ANY where means that the thread MUST be moved @ any given time about any given thread has been mandated that these articles set forth above must remain strictly in the photo's are but this is not just a photo! it has a car in it, therefore said random supermod must move this to the car pictures section but wait! this isn't a thread about just 1 car picture it could be considered a teaser! once again the mod must use his judgement to send this into the random photos b/c no one likes teasers and if he does move it to car pix he better change it to say teaser in the title so we don't all get negative repped b/c we didn't explicitly say it was a teaser. *phew*

I"M CHARGIN MUH LAZERS!

EDITl
oh snap! Y you cryin sammich, is it cause you got something under teh max makin all kinds of angry wallaby huntin noises?! Y oh Y!?!?

WILD WALLABIES BE EATING THE WHITE BREAD LEFT OUT BY THE SEDUCING HUMANS CHARGIN HIS BEAMS SHOOTING DOWN TWIN TOWERS EN CHIT :lmfao:

PS *TO THE EDIT* I PLEAD THE FIF

Sammich
11-10-2009, 08:15 AM
http://www.stitthappens.com/images/random/fif.jpg

ilovemyhonda.
11-10-2009, 08:34 AM
you guys make me lol. thanks so much.