PDA

View Full Version : Stolen:Gray EG

Big_Joe
11-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Friend's eg got stolen last night from the side of the freeway. Car's alternator belt snapped and then we got back from getting the belt and the car was gone. They couldn't have made it far.
Pic shows the car on slips but it was on Gsr blades and now had a front lip.
Car was on 85-N under Shallowford Rd's bridge.
If anyone has an idea where the car is or who took it please let us know.

jadakid88
11-09-2009, 07:46 PM
what was in it, tag?

-EnVus-
11-09-2009, 07:48 PM
dude you never leave a car under a bridge shesh!

Big_Joe
11-09-2009, 08:05 PM
what was in it, tag?
B18C
I'm not sure about the tag. I gotta ask my friend.

*EFilliated*
11-09-2009, 08:20 PM
o man :no:

jadakid88
11-09-2009, 08:44 PM
i thought the car looked familiar...damn shit is getting crazy out here

lcortes32
11-09-2009, 08:47 PM
what a shame fucken thiefs

Da_unknown
11-09-2009, 08:49 PM
dam this is really getting out of hand for real...:no:

georgieboi
11-09-2009, 08:53 PM
off the side of the highway??? fck man

OG-Skinny
11-09-2009, 11:11 PM
CALL TOW YARDS ASAP

STRteg
11-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Damnsorry to hear it seen this car before very clean

jadakid88
11-09-2009, 11:54 PM
word son...
dam this is really getting out of hand for real...:no:

MrSVT
11-10-2009, 12:03 AM
Any one has any leads to this car pm the guy that made the op! The guy that owned it took care of it and I even paid to put some beat into it!!! He even let me drive it on track! Had good memories in this car if I find out who did this imma go up to u and fuckin sock u in the face! And fuxk u up personally, Can't believe this shit was stolen we'll find Erics car soon...kid deserves better then this,

jdmitr98
11-10-2009, 12:49 AM
yo call brown and brown towing they are the tow company that control that area if hero come and put a sticker the tow can pick it up right away call and check before they auction it off

Black4DrEK
11-10-2009, 01:12 AM
:eek:

Damn!!!:no:

Gl witht he find..

southside
11-10-2009, 03:23 AM
Dont they usually tag cars with those bright stickers before they tow em?

DustnU
11-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Man dirty ASS thieves I'm so tired of all this, another clean hatch GONE!!! gl finding this one too.

youngmill
11-10-2009, 07:01 AM
Damn Joe, They told me about this shit yesterday. Man these dudes is trippin out on the holiiday season. Man those south side ***'s got Erik car man. I hope it gets found with all of his stuff. I hope they dont have enough tyme to do nothing. MAN!

youngmill
11-10-2009, 07:08 AM
An Nah its not ah towing co. It was stolen. They said they seen ah black car following it on the other side of the hwy an by the tyme they made the uturn they was gone. Gorilla said it had something to do with ah guy in ah green hatch that raced him at moreland that night. I would have drivin that shit until the battery died then told one of the crew to go an get my belt cuz im not leaving my car. Man I would have slept in it if i couldn't fix it. Man eric dumb for this shit.

Captain-Obvious™
11-10-2009, 09:14 AM
An Nah its not ah towing co. It was stolen. They said they seen ah black car following it on the other side of the hwy an by the tyme they made the uturn they was gone. Gorilla said it had something to do with ah guy in ah green hatch that raced him at moreland that night. I would have drivin that shit until the battery died then told one of the crew to go an get my belt cuz im not leaving my car. Man I would have slept in it if i couldn't fix it. Man eric dumb for this shit.

Word. Leaving it was dumb. But sorry for the loss anyway.

gerardojdm
11-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Damn. Is there anyway you can check the DOT cameras. Give it a try. G/L

MrSVT
11-10-2009, 10:19 AM
Damn. Is there anyway you can check the DOT cameras. Give it a try. G/L

Would be a good idea but Its an old hatch...you never know though...I'll let him know! Repd

MrSVT
11-10-2009, 10:22 AM
The passenger fog light didn't work! Had hids and one fog light !

RBS
11-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Damn Joe, They told me about this shit yesterday. Man these dudes is trippin out on the holiiday season. Man those south side ***'s got Erik car man. I hope it gets found with all of his stuff. I hope they dont have enough tyme to do nothing. MAN!

why is that everyone keeps pointing fingers down here? the hell does southside gotta do with anything? we didnt do shit, were minding our own damn bussiness and you come around saying this and that. please stop pointing fingers in places you dont know about :cussing:

MrSVT
11-10-2009, 11:58 AM
why is that everyone keeps pointing fingers down here? the hell does southside gotta do with anything? we didnt do shit, were minding our own damn bussiness and you come around saying this and that. please stop pointing fingers in places you dont know about :cussing:

it's a different south side we talking bout a paisa(Hispanic) group at a radio shop...carry on with other threads

RBS
11-10-2009, 12:02 PM
it's a different south side we talking bout a paisa(Hispanic) group at a radio shop...carry on with other threads

ohhh ok, i see. well i retract my previous statement. :doh:

MrSVT
11-10-2009, 12:03 PM
But u never know...could of been anyone...be on the look out since your on the south

Mk3 VR6
11-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Yo purple power it's us man the one we bought u off that black civic it's my homebois ride
Man be in the lookout pls pm me if u see anything

tavooo
11-10-2009, 04:38 PM
damn more problems for the kid

JDM_p00ky
11-10-2009, 05:55 PM
teddy u forgot to say that we givin out a reward and we not gun give a shitty reward we givin out sum good if anyone leads us to the thieves who stole ma boy's car if anyone tells us who did it and we get the car in one piece? i promise theres a nice nice nice nice reward as soon as we get the car we give sum nice we promise.

GSRteg®
11-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Any one has any leads to this car pm the guy that made the op! The guy that owned it took care of it and I even paid to put some beat into it!!! He even let me drive it on track! Had good memories in this car if I find out who did this imma go up to u and fuckin sock u in the face! And fuxk u up personally, Can't believe this shit was stolen we'll find Erics car soon...kid deserves better then this,

Why does everyone say that and plus you wont do squat.

youngmill
11-10-2009, 07:33 PM

Yeah with yo defensive self. FROM WHAT i heard it was some ppl from the south side. no matter what side. Dont defend ah side if u dont know the situation for real. I got word which side it was. If it was said that some ppl up here did it. I would have spoke about the north. So I pointed at the south cuz It was stated that some ppl from the south stole his car an that final. Keep defending the bottom half an when its found ima let u know what part. Until then this is word of mouth from my folks, "After moreland his belt broke; he parked on the side of the rode; Went to buy the belt; Coming back they saw ah black Car following his caR ON THE OPPISITE SIDE OF THE Hwy, an they got gone with his Hatch.

RBS
11-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Yo purple power it's us man the one we bought u off that black civic it's my homebois ride
Man be in the lookout pls pm me if u see anything

i know its yall, i was informed of the situation from a said person yesterday, i will not say names on IA cause it may cause a big fuss and blah blah.

but yeah, im on the lookout for yall.

Yeah with yo defensive self. FROM WHAT i heard it was some ppl from the south side. no matter what side. Dont defend ah side if u dont know the situation for real. I got word which side it was. If it was said that some ppl up here did it. I would have spoke about the north. So I pointed at the south cuz It was stated that some ppl from the south stole his car an that final. Keep defending the bottom half an when its found ima let u know what part. Until then this is word of mouth from my folks, "After moreland his belt broke; he parked on the side of the rode; Went to buy the belt; Coming back they saw ah black Car following his caR ON THE OPPISITE SIDE OF THE Hwy, an they got gone with his Hatch.

its all koo.

but seeing as your "folk/s" say it was parked on the side of the highway, whats this i hear from a said person that it was parked in some random warehouses?.

this was word of mouth from my "folk/s", so dont get alarmed.

to keep things calm i will not discuss names in public, pm me if you would like to discuss this rationally.

MrSVT
11-10-2009, 11:14 PM

U think everyone on here is a punk little kid ethugging...
You don't know me but the people in here know how I am when shit happenes a good handfull of my close friends are in here now...

RBS
11-10-2009, 11:20 PM
U think everyone on here is a punk little kid ethugging...
You don't know me but the people in here know how I am when shit happenes a good handfull of my close friends are in here now...

cant do much in a internet forum lol

just sayin :doh:

MrSVT
11-10-2009, 11:24 PM
cant do much in a internet forum lol

just sayin :doh:

I was preferring to them as they know I try to help them out when I can and they know I'm not a two-face like the people that stole this hatch...do I gotta be specific always purple? Lol

RBS
11-10-2009, 11:31 PM
I was referring to them as they know I try to help them out when I can. (period) they know I'm not like(add) a two-face person(add) ,(add comma) like the people (or person) that stole this hatch...do I always gotta be specific purple power? Lol

maybe, its easier for the mass majority to understand when things are said right.

saying things wrong or saying things in the wrong way leads to bad responses, obviously lololol

MrSVT
11-10-2009, 11:34 PM
maybe, its easier for the mass majority to understand when things are said right.

saying things wrong or saying things in the wrong way leads to bad responses, obviously lololol

Lol ok I'll be more specific in all forums so this won't happen again

RBS
11-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Lol ok I'll be more specific in all forums so this won't happen again

good. changing the world, one person at a time .... oohh yeah :yay:

StaYdUbiN87
11-11-2009, 11:19 PM
damn yo thats f**K'D up eric -lol this tony i just created this shit- but damn we gone find who did this and these n****'s gone regret it

southside
11-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Yeah with yo defensive self. FROM WHAT i heard it was some ppl from the south side. no matter what side. Dont defend ah side if u dont know the situation for real. I got word which side it was. If it was said that some ppl up here did it. I would have spoke about the north. So I pointed at the south cuz It was stated that some ppl from the south stole his car an that final. Keep defending the bottom half an when its found ima let u know what part. Until then this is word of mouth from my folks, "After moreland his belt broke; he parked on the side of the rode; Went to buy the belt; Coming back they saw ah black Car following his caR ON THE OPPISITE SIDE OF THE Hwy, an they got gone with his Hatch.Im just curious they saw a black car?What kinda car?and Idk about 85N but dividers usually are pretty high and I know I usually cant see over them.If someone seen the car being followed and a black car was talling:thinking:Sounds kinda suspicious.Just my :2cents: might wanna check your friends also.:goodjob:

quickdodge®
11-12-2009, 09:12 AM

I agree completely with this. It's so amusing to me to read about what folks SAY they're going to do to someone "when they catch them." It takes a dumb motherfucker to want to run around and take justice in their own hands. I'm not going to jail for my car for shit. It doesn't matter what car it is. And before anyone responds with "well the police won't do shit," think about this for a second.....You go around and fuck someone up and you end up in jail. You just got yourself a lose/lose situation. Not only did the dude/s get away with stealing your car, but you lost your car AND you lost your freedom.

That's real smart thinking there. So basically, you go to jail because he stole your car. Lolol. Real smart. Not to mention it doesn't make anyone look hard or "gangsta" to type on a forum what you're going to do.

This is just advice, man, not to anyone in particular but for everyone that does this shit. Not calling anyone out, but just stating what is real. Trying to inject some common sense and reasoning into irrationality. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-12-2009, 09:18 AM

What's with the "we" stuff, man? Are you THE representative for the south side? Because you didn't officially see/orchestrate the theft, that means no one ca do it? Everyone has to ask your permission to steal anything down there? I lived in Jonesboro/Riverdale for 4 years a few years ago. I know what's up down there. I know shit's fucked up in that area. And not everyone points fingers at the south side. Now it would be kind of strange to have a theft occur north of Atlanta by a south side dude, but it can happen. And he did mention that he heard it was done by someone on the south side. Seems he was just letting folks know so that eyes could be kept open on that side of town. See where I'm at?

Like my above response, I'm not attacking you, man, just trying to bring some reasoning into the thread. I see you like to "protect" the spot you live in, but you and I both know ClayCo is no Garden of Eden. Later, QD.

MongolPup
11-12-2009, 02:42 PM
This thread is absurd.

southside
11-12-2009, 03:32 PM
I agree completely with this. It's so amusing to me to read about what folks SAY they're going to do to someone "when they catch them." It takes a dumb motherfucker to want to run around and take justice in their own hands. I'm not going to jail for my car for shit. It doesn't matter what car it is. And before anyone responds with "well the police won't do shit," think about this for a second.....You go around and fuck someone up and you end up in jail. You just got yourself a lose/lose situation. Not only did the dude/s get away with stealing your car, but you lost your car AND you lost your freedom.

That's real smart thinking there. So basically, you go to jail because he stole your car. Lolol. Real smart. Not to mention it doesn't make anyone look hard or "gangsta" to type on a forum what you're going to do.

This is just advice, man, not to anyone in particular but for everyone that does this shit. Not calling anyone out, but just stating what is real. Trying to inject some common sense and reasoning into irrationality. Later, QD.Yes this is true QD but when someone takes your stuff that you put blood sweat and tears into im sure you can see where all these thought come from.Yea losing your freedom isnt worth a car,But if everyones car got stolen and nobody did anything,Except called it a lost what would thieves think?But when you get out and look and knock on some doors that is different.Not all this were going to kick their ass and shoot them and all that.Because half the time people that talk about it dont do it.If you were really going to do these things would you post them in a forum for evidence later?

What's with the "we" stuff, man? Are you THE representative for the south side? Because you didn't officially see/orchestrate the theft, that means no one ca do it? Everyone has to ask your permission to steal anything down there? I lived in Jonesboro/Riverdale for 4 years a few years ago. I know what's up down there. I know shit's fucked up in that area. And not everyone points fingers at the south side. Now it would be kind of strange to have a theft occur north of Atlanta by a south side dude, but it can happen. And he did mention that he heard it was done by someone on the south side. Seems he was just letting folks know so that eyes could be kept open on that side of town. See where I'm at?

Like my above response, I'm not attacking you, man, just trying to bring some reasoning into the thread. I see you like to "protect" the spot you live in, but you and I both know ClayCo is no Garden of Eden. Later, QD.This is true but alot of people stay on the Southside and get blamed for shit they didnt do.Or the finger gets pointed in the wrong direction,I understand that alot of stuff ends up downhere in alot of cases even with out tips and hints people blame it on the Southside.And I understand that Clayco isnt Gwinnett or Sandy Springs but it isnt the hell hole everyone trys to make it out to be either.All im saying is have your shit together before you play the blame game because if the car was to show up in Buford or some shit?Then you just look like a dumbass in this case he said "he had a word from a bird".So I cant talk about that in that case I would say why arent yall downhere looking?And if they told you who on the Southside took it.Might wanna find out how to find that person asap.Just my:2cents:

Black4DrEK
11-12-2009, 03:39 PM
:goodjob: ^^

quickdodge®
11-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Yes this is true QD but when someone takes your stuff that you put blood sweat and tears into im sure you can see where all these thought come from.Yea losing your freedom isnt worth a car,But if everyones car got stolen and nobody did anything,Except called it a lost what would thieves think?

Don't get me wrong as I understand the thoughts going through one's mind when they lose their shit. And I can see what you're saying about no one doing anything if no one does anything. BUT, are YOU going to be that ambassador for truth and justice? Are YOU going to be the one to walk up to someone's door and confront them only to find a bullet in your chest? Not only am I not going to try to lose my freedom over a stolen car, but I'm not trying to lose my life over it, either.

And I understand that Clayco isnt Gwinnett or Sandy Springs but it isnt the hell hole everyone trys to make it out to be either.

It's not far from it, though. I lived for 5 years off Flint River and that shit was fucked up. All through Riverdale up and down Flint River and those neighborhoods were too fucked up for me.

And I agree, to pointing fingers without tips. That won't get you far, either. But to those getting on here claiming you're going to do something when/if you find the perps, stop that shit. Why leave a paper trail? Don't leave your calling card here as evidence.

But hopefully, you don't act out. Don't want to hear/read about anyone being locked up or killed over some stupid shit. Later, QD.

Mk3 VR6
11-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Well we kinda know wassup now and it's pretty fucked up too but this fools don't play we're finnna seee wassup tomo

EL-CANGRI
11-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Well we kinda know wassup now and it's pretty fucked up too but this fools don't play we're finnna seee wassup tomo

:thinking:

STRteg
11-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Don't get me wrong as I understand the thoughts going through one's mind when they lose their shit. And I can see what you're saying about no one doing anything if no one does anything. BUT, are YOU going to be that ambassador for truth and justice? Are YOU going to be the one to walk up to someone's door and confront them only to find a bullet in your chest? Not only am I not going to try to lose my freedom over a stolen car, but I'm not trying to lose my life over it, either.

It's not far from it, though. I lived for 5 years off Flint River and that shit was fucked up. All through Riverdale up and down Flint River and those neighborhoods were too fucked up for me.

And I agree, to pointing fingers without tips. That won't get you far, either. But to those getting on here claiming you're going to do something when/if you find the perps, stop that shit. Why leave a paper trail? Don't leave your calling card here as evidence.

But hopefully, you don't act out. Don't want to hear/read about anyone being locked up or killed over some stupid shit. Later, QD.

All this is very very true and you make a good point its not worth your freedom or your life for that matter.The other thing that really bothers me is everyone wants to walk around here talking about how they have all this money invested into their cars 10gs and more (whatever) yet they cant afford a basic ass alarm? take the time to wire a killswitch? Just stupidity and as I agree no one should have to worry about their cars getton stolen everyone shouldnt have to have an alarm,well you know what in a perfect world maybe but with the way things really are and how everyone knows the way they really are you have to.Why invest so much of your time,money,blood,and sweat and not go through the proper measures of security? rediculous

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 09:55 AM
well we already know who did it because the idiots got parts of his car in theirs and they were chillin right next to our cars lmfao that was funny me and ma boys were crackin up lol that was very very very funny im sorry eric but i was laighin even yesterday wen u was in my house lol is cuz that was too funny the duckbill lmfao i was like holly crap this foo's dun give a fuk lol

Austin?
11-13-2009, 10:19 AM
well we already know who did it because the idiots got parts of his car in theirs and they were chillin right next to our cars lmfao that was funny me and ma boys were crackin up lol that was very very very funny im sorry eric but i was laighin even yesterday wen u was in my house lol is cuz that was too funny the duckbill lmfao i was like holly crap this foo's dun give a fuk lol

how in the hell do you know who did it all the time??

this is the second car that got stolen and you know who did it!!

like the other " i alredy kno ho tke it" thread. you just know everything huh?

im keeping my EYE on you!!!!

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 10:53 AM
lol we just found out last nite at sonics lol me and ma boys we already let him kno about it lol i think he knows where they live too so he gun go pick his shit up but im serious one of our boys was like look that erics duckbill i was like no its not lol when i saw how fuked up the clear was i started crakin up i was like hell yea i remember all them spots lol it was funny i didnt spot the thieves eric's best friends did and then he called me lol

aaronfelipe
11-13-2009, 10:58 AM
That REALLY sucks.

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:01 AM
it does they got his fog lights, his duckbill, and they got 2 of the center caps from his blades which was fuked up lol we didnt kno they was gun b so stupid to put those stuff there and after that show up and park rite next to the ppl the owner knows lol

RBS
11-13-2009, 11:31 AM

sey wuht?

Austin?
11-13-2009, 11:34 AM
one of our boys was like look that erics duckbill i was like no its not lol when i saw how fuked up the clear was i started crakin up i was like hell

okay,........ i know like 9 people that got duckbill on thier hatch.

so i guess that he is the only one that got a duckbill with the clear coating cracking off?? Damn! i got a duckbill in my basment and yes the clear is chipped at the corner, do you think i took his car?:lmfao:

it does they got his fog lights, his duckbill, and they got 2 of the center caps from his blades which was fuked up lol we didnt kno they was gun b so stupid to put those stuff there and after that show up

Foglight? haha god damn are you fucking kiding about this.
centercaps? i got 6 of them

what you are trying to say is that no one in atlanta got these item??

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:34 AM
dead ass foo sum foo in a red hatch got erics shit

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:36 AM
no erics duckbill was cf and the clear was a lil messed up we remember his duckbill and that was it i know that was his duckbill im not trying to start an argument about oh i know this and i know that and that his duckbill was unique blah blah that was his duckbill

Austin?
11-13-2009, 11:36 AM
JDM_p00ky

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:37 AM
idk why ppl always tryin to act smart here in import atlanta man smh..

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:37 AM
mf u r a fukin retard get ur shit str8 u dun kno me dun start internet shit

Austin?
11-13-2009, 11:38 AM
no erics duckbill was cf and the clear was a lil messed up we remember his duckbill and that was it i know that was his duckbill im not trying to start an argument about oh i know this and i know that and that his duckbill was unique blah blah that was his duckbill

how you know it was his duckbill?? got his name on it?

so he is the only one here got a CF duckbill?

RBS
11-13-2009, 11:39 AM
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD

dont call him that, thats mean.

if you think about it, it makes sense. a said duckbill has very specific problems that only the previous said owners can pinpoint, eh? ;)

now if they are just saying that its faded and its theirs then yeah... idiots :ninja:

RBS
11-13-2009, 11:40 AM
idk why ppl always tryin to act smart here in import atlanta man smh..

we iz smurt bruh! :tongue1:

Austin?
11-13-2009, 11:40 AM
mf u r a fukin retard get ur shit str8 u dun kno me dun start internet shit

what???:english:

can some one translate?

RBS
11-13-2009, 11:42 AM
what???:english:

can some one translate?

i think hes saying...

mother fuc_k, you are a retard. get YOUR poop straight because you dont know me, SO dont start poop on the interweb

JDM_p00ky
who dont kno eric's duckbill we made fun ot it cuz it was all messed up about the clear and he was lookin for another 1 cuz he was tired of all of us makin fun of it i remember his duckbill the spots look like island shape and one time i was makin fun of the duckbill cuz i told him it looked like the caribbean sea i remember his duckbill if i say is his duckbill is his duckbill period

Austin?
dont call him that, thats mean.

:ninja:

you right, that is kinda mean..

sorry Gaydm_pooky!!

RBS
11-13-2009, 11:43 AM
who dont kno eric's duckbill we made fun ot it cuz it was all messed up about the clear and he was lookin for another 1 cuz he was tired of all of us makin fun of it i remember his duckbill the spots look like island shape and one time i was makin fun of the duckbill cuz i told him it looked like the caribbean sea i remember his duckbill if i say is his duckbill is his duckbill period

if that's the case then don't argue with Austin. if you know your right, leave it at that.

persistently commenting back ends up a online brawl, just leave it be.

Austin?
11-13-2009, 11:43 AM
i think hes saying...

mother fuc_k, you are a retard. get YOUR poop straight because you dont know me, SO dont start poop on the interweb
rep for you for clearing it up.

ohh yeah, i dont have rep point but everylittle help:goodjob:

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:44 AM
read english? get a dictionary and read all u want there i swear man

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:44 AM
apology accepted

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:45 AM
sorry if i offended u too

RBS
11-13-2009, 11:45 AM

see there you go again, just leave it be.

the more you comment back, the more you will get negative comments.

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 11:47 AM
ok.. but yeah it was his duckbill

RBS
11-13-2009, 11:48 AM
ok.. but yeah it was his duckbill

lulz.

changing the world, one person at a time. oh yeah :bootyshak

Austin?
11-13-2009, 11:48 AM

:lmfao::lmfao:

Austin?
11-13-2009, 11:57 AM

i got a few dictionary and i do read it time to time.

but if you need one, i would gladly give you one if it going help you:lmfao: a little.

Austin?
11-13-2009, 12:01 PM
you right, that is kinda mean..

sorry Gaydm_pooky!!

apology accepted

i was not talking to you.

i said sorry to GAYdm_pooky.

if you accepted my apology then you must really be GAY?

Black4DrEK
11-13-2009, 12:45 PM
EEEEEEEELLLLLL OOOOOOO EEEEELLLLLLLLLLl

My boy has a Faded duckbill also!!! oooooooooooo shiiizzznit!!!

Austin?
11-13-2009, 12:48 PM
EEEEEEEELLLLLL OOOOOOO EEEEELLLLLLLLLLl

My boy has a Faded duckbill also!!! oooooooooooo shiiizzznit!!!

don't tell him that.
he might come and man handle your boy.

Black4DrEK
11-13-2009, 12:53 PM
AAAANNNDDDDD

you said the ALT. belt broke? thats why yall pulled over after moreland?????

hhmm....:thinking:

but then.. in ten minutes.. somebody else drove the car off... SOOO did they change the belt REAL fast??

IF you noticed the belt broke , Obviously the car died of loss of battery power correct???

RBS
11-13-2009, 12:58 PM
AAAANNNDDDDD

but then.. in ten minutes.. somebody else drove the car off... SOOO did they change the belt REAL fast??

IF you noticed the belt broke , Obviously the car died of loss of battery power correct???

i dont think they left the car for just ten minutes... no way.

it takes me 10 minutes to go the gas station and pump gas and buy some chips, and shell is right down the street. lol

Black4DrEK
11-13-2009, 01:00 PM
^yup...

And what kinda Black car was following behind??????:eek:

Austin?
11-13-2009, 01:02 PM
AAAANNNDDDDD

and who in the hell would carry a ALT belt around with them all the time..
RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE, AND RIGHT CAR.... THAT IS A KINDA FERFECT CRIME HUH???

RBS
11-13-2009, 01:05 PM
and who in the hell would carry a ALT belt around with them all the time..
RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE, AND RIGHT CAR.... THAT IS A KINDA FERFECT CRIME HUH???

i duno about ferfect but the way it sounds something doesnt add up...

car belt broke, left for a bit, came back with new belt and then its gone.

someone knew about this car breaking down. im sure this happened at night, so there arent many 24/7 auto parts so it mustove been a hefty drive. giving the following theif time to figure out, i guess? right way to put it lol.

so it either comes down to being towed, battery was swapped, or they actually fixed the belt... on the highway.

gutsy ass thieves :police:

and on a side note, these threads are absolutely pointless... seeing as the OP or their friend knows who took it and who EXACTLY to go for. :2cents:

Black4DrEK
11-13-2009, 01:09 PM
yup yup!

and were was this.. coming towards SOUTHSIDE from moreland or wut??

RBS
11-13-2009, 01:12 PM
yup yup!

and were was this.. coming towards SOUTHSIDE from moreland or wut??

OP says the was under the Shallowford BR. off 85 NORTH....

so that means they were heading home, assumingly, and they were followed closely.

i mean, it makes sense if you think about it for a good minute. a active theif saw this car and was going to go for it regardless, it just got easy for him/her as the car broke down and the owners left it

Black4DrEK
11-13-2009, 01:14 PM
haha yea wut up with everybody Knowing who took the damn cars??!!

well anyways.. i wouldnt have left the car on the side unattended..i would have atleast left 2 people with the car..:2cents:

Black4DrEK
11-13-2009, 01:15 PM
ooo i see.. damn!! well..

really nothing else to say..

RBS
11-13-2009, 01:21 PM
ooo i see.. damn!! well..

really nothing else to say..

yep, this thread should just be closed. the puzzle has been solved

Austin?
11-13-2009, 01:29 PM
x2

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 03:05 PM
jajaja this guy talk all u want man all i kno u nuttin but internet trash talker im str8 man keep ur internet rep up lol

Black4DrEK
11-13-2009, 03:10 PM
^^ whos talkin shit??

JDM_p00ky
11-13-2009, 03:13 PM
not u 4 door ek

Austin?
11-13-2009, 03:25 PM
^^ whos talkin shit??

X2

ain't nobody talking shit...
im just telling him that he can't just point :2up:..

southside
11-13-2009, 09:16 PM
haha yea wut up with everybody Knowing who took the damn cars??!!

well anyways.. i wouldnt have left the car on the side unattended..i would have atleast left 2 people with the car..:2cents:x2 Damn I thought I was the only one sitting there thinking why the hell would someone leave there car alone on the side of the road it doesnt take two people to buy a alt. belt.Guess somebody was scared of the dark or something who knows.

southside
11-13-2009, 09:23 PM

But hopefully, you don't act out. Don't want to hear/read about anyone being locked up or killed over some stupid shit. Later, QD.If you have ever been to someones house when they dont wanna see you or didnt know you were coming.You should see what they do but since you might not know because you wouldnt do the things I do.Heres how it usually go you go to the door.KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK like you the cops or something then they peep out the window gotta watch the blinds.Then they kinda move just a pinch then you hear footsteps.But no one answers the door:thinking:Hmmmmm strange all of their cars are here.:(Never been answerd by a Mexican holding a gun.But I get your point anyways but at times when shit comes up missing you just want it back you dont think about what if because you dont really care at the moment.And if they are so tough to pull a gun on you for coming to their door they should have pulled a gun when they took my car.Other words if they have to sneak to your house at 2-4am to steal your car I doubt they are tough guys in the first place.

AlliRae
11-13-2009, 09:28 PM
damn... i remember seeing this car saturday night. I thought it looked sooo clean. I'll keep a look out guys :) Good luck. Sorry to hear about all of this

B00STedSvT
11-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Assuming it was a fellow Honda owner who stole it... It would take maybe 2 minutes tops to take the battery from a civic with a working ALT and and put in said broken down car and take off... Very clean car..Really sucks to hear Nobody's hard work is safe to leave anywhere anymore... Fuckin thieves

Big_Joe
11-17-2009, 08:23 AM
Car was found somewhere in Gwinnett County. Everything was gone. Completely stripped. GSR swap was gone. everything. and they burnt the car and spray painted merry christmas n***a

DustnU
11-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Thats some really dirty shit bro DAMN!!!! Hope all these thieves get what they deserve!!!

RBS
11-17-2009, 09:34 AM
merry christmas when its almost thanksgiving? hrm.... they must not look at the calendar too often

MrSVT
11-17-2009, 11:38 AM
Damn...

Black4DrEK
11-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Car was found somewhere in Gwinnett County. Everything was gone. Completely stripped. GSR swap was gone. everything. and they burnt the car and spray painted merry christmas n***a

:goodjob:

"merry xmas ni**a" im sorry but i had to LOL a lil... but damn that sux.. Time to get back on the grind!

JDM_p00ky
11-17-2009, 03:04 PM
i know man he is pretty upset because they burned his car.

Mk3 VR6
11-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Wow thas some straight up bs

GSRteg®
11-17-2009, 05:12 PM
Next time invest in a good GPS tracking system and save a lot of heart ache.

JDM_p00ky
11-17-2009, 07:39 PM
thats what i told them i have lo jack in my car and it works wonderful lol. but i talked to him about it and i think he is intrested in a lo jack

southside
11-18-2009, 05:22 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Spark-Nano-Real-Time-GPS-Tracking-Device-Car-Tracker_W0QQitemZ120492227773QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGP S_Devices?hash=item1c0de57cbd

Cheap shit works also .

STRteg
11-18-2009, 07:22 PM

:eek:

southside
11-18-2009, 08:10 PM
And they kept saying people on the southside had it SMH.

silversol
11-18-2009, 09:23 PM

Cops should be looking into this one hard! Arson is some serious shit!:police:

Da_unknown
11-18-2009, 09:32 PM
now thats some fuck shit

2003Accord
11-18-2009, 09:39 PM
that sucks dude. you got any pics of whats left?

JHIT89
11-18-2009, 11:44 PM
omg i cant believe that this used to be my old car and this could have happened to me

CASP_3
11-18-2009, 11:52 PM
just found out these the same dudes who stole my brothers shit the be at moreland and was at the v last month. We bout to stop this shit

youngmill
11-19-2009, 06:56 AM
I wanna know who these dudes are that stay around my area. pooky pm me, joe lmk, 1.8 homie holla bak at me an tell me who they are for real. I hope They come to sconic tonight. Burrr! Come to sconic tonight ima be there

RBS
11-19-2009, 09:56 AM
I wanna know who these dudes are that stay around my area. pooky pm me, joe lmk, 1.8 homie holla bak at me an tell me who they are for real. I hope They come to sconic tonight. Burrr! Come to sconic tonight ima be there

ohhh snaps, sounds like it may be a throw down! :police:

nismo_92
11-19-2009, 04:07 PM
fuck my life dammmmmm

Austin?
11-19-2009, 05:17 PM

you got 1.8 homie holla bak you up??

oooookay, and all your 1.8 homie going to jail for you?:screwy:

Drake
11-23-2009, 12:49 AM
teezy, xtra fucked up, danno, werd.this used to be an awesome hatch. just, wow.

southside
11-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Damn I remember seeing this car at the Varsity a while back my friend was trying to trade his ITR for your friends Hatch.Damn man that car was nice and thats fucked up they could have at least gave your shell back but they burn it SMH dumb thieves.

MugenCrx
11-23-2009, 08:29 PM
wow wtf is up with people

southside
11-23-2009, 09:04 PM
wow wtf is up with peopleYou dont gotta worry dont think they will take the DA lol.Well on the other hand they might just for something dumb like fenders.:lmfao:They stole my friends ek and took his fenders,hood,and bumpers.

pinedo88
11-23-2009, 10:49 PM
any pis of wats left

dimer4life
11-28-2009, 10:17 PM

Yo bro if we are talking bout the same red EG with the messed up duckbill, then you are terribly mistaken, that duckbill has been on there forever with the clearcoat like that. No disrespect though.:cheers:

EJ6
11-29-2009, 01:17 AM
was the car found on steve reynold exit on the highway? i remember seeing a hatch on LIME GREEN GSR BLADES, the paint was fucked up. it looked like it was burnt, it had two flat tires

Franco Tirador
12-01-2009, 12:30 AM
yo this is unbefreakinglieveable, are you serious? you leave your car on the side of the freeway for a few minutes and when you come back it's gone???????? theives dont play nowadays, that sucks, i wonder what would have happened if you guys pulled up on them while they were taking it,

man this suxss

KevinT707
12-01-2009, 05:01 PM
OMG, my friend sold this EG to the current (ex) owner.

gpw hatch
12-02-2009, 11:32 AM
dudee I built that damn car. I guess its gone to a different owner than I sold it too but this is sad. I put a shit ton of time and money into that car. its ashame to see that its totally gone now. I feel bad for the current owner, I couldnt imagine having my car stolen from me.

was a good car... to bad

jdmkr3w
12-05-2009, 06:37 PM
HAHA THATS WAT U GET FO STEALIN OTHA ****** CARS WAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND

STRteg
12-06-2009, 02:56 AM
Why dont the police fingerprint these cars???

pinedo88
12-07-2009, 12:11 AM
well it was burnt dnt think they can do anything about it.

geezy
01-05-2010, 07:59 AM
and the most fkd up thing is that ..alot of the people that sell the the car or people that know what type of stuff u got in your car. are the ones that steal from you..
but in this case ....pretty different

bearzilla74
01-07-2010, 12:16 PM
they was waiting for you to slip dam hope you get it back in one piece good luck

RBS
01-07-2010, 08:01 PM
they was waiting for you to slip dam hope you get it back in one piece good luck

they already got it back... as one, burnt piece :no:

barneykidd#1
01-10-2010, 02:08 PM
who leaves a cl;ean hatch like that on the side of the freeway????

wanggsticky
01-10-2010, 08:17 PM
HAHA THATS WAT U GET FO STEALIN OTHA ****** CARS WAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND

so this guy is a thief also? how you know he is a car theif?