PDA

View Full Version : Problems with me?

87 Turbo II
11-09-2009, 03:19 PM
I seriously try to stay out of drama for the most part but lately people have been coming out of the woodwork with hatred towards me. So you can post whatever you hate about me in here and I'll get a good idea of what the fuck I'm saying that is pissing so many of you guys off. I really just try to have fun with this site but seriously, some of you guys take ti too hard I guess, I don't know what is upsetting you.

BluesClues
11-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Don't take it seriously or to heart. Some people on here get a kick out of getting under others skin. They pick arguments on purpose. If you are not trying to be an asshole on purpose, then don't worry about it. That's all I have to say

quickdodge®
11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Piece of shit. Later, QD.

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Who the fuck is you?!

87 Turbo II
11-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Who the fuck is you?!

Exactly! See I don't even stand out.

lol @QD

jhadleyh
11-09-2009, 03:27 PM
I don't really have a problem with you but, you do come off as an asshole sometimes. Some of the things you say make me want to break your nose. Granted we don't interact all that much I'd say half of the things we discuss on IA turn into and argument. Just chill bro nobody is out to get you, I'm very calm and level headed so let tha guard down.

nismo_92
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM
lol:ninja:

87 Turbo II
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM
I don't really have a problem with you but, you do come off as an asshole sometimes. Some of the things you say make me want to break your nose. Granted we don't interact all that much I'd say half of the things we discuss on IA turn into and argument. Just chill bro nobody is out to get you, I'm very calm and level headed so let tha guard down.

fair enough, advice noted

jhadleyh
11-09-2009, 03:30 PM
fair enough

cool :cheers:

-EnVus-
11-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Dude if you take to heart the Simon BS then yull have a nervous breakdown or have to take anger management from IA....It's just full of drama and a lot of people love to cause it but most just bust ya balls and don't mean any harm. its all fun in games.....

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEQDt0PuCuY

jhadleyh
11-09-2009, 03:33 PM
^^^yeah and Don't mind Simon he's actually pretty cool in person.

DB4LYFE ™
11-09-2009, 03:37 PM
C-H-A-N-G-E / Economy!!!

~DB4LYFE

PSINXS
11-09-2009, 03:38 PM
its the internet. who gives a fuck

NewGen33
11-09-2009, 03:39 PM
Fuck Rotary lol...your cool in my book man :cheers:

Hundo®
11-09-2009, 04:06 PM
overall we just know that you crave a deep homosexual relationship. And that shit's just no kosher.

Ziptied
11-09-2009, 04:55 PM
Meh, never registered on mah radar until this thread. You has an RX7, so I mostly just feel bad for you. lol

Me86Rob
11-09-2009, 05:31 PM
People are retaliating because of the comment you made towards me in the oldschool section :ninja:
jk

alpine_aw11
11-09-2009, 05:37 PM
I just thought I'd come out of the woodworks to let you know.....i hate you bad.

JITB
11-09-2009, 05:56 PM
fuck your face...until u get another mazda i will HATE u!!

Stormhammer
11-09-2009, 07:37 PM
shut the fuck up you wankle lover - get back in the goddamn kitchen and fucking stay there you little bitch ass

On_Her_Face
11-09-2009, 08:39 PM
I seriously try to stay out of drama for the most part but lately people have been coming out of the woodwork with hatred towards me. So you can post whatever you hate about me in here and I'll get a good idea of what the fuck I'm saying that is pissing so many of you guys off. I really just try to have fun with this site but seriously, some of you guys take ti too hard I guess, I don't know what is upsetting you.

You said the word fuck, I hate that shit, and you won't put a LSX in your RX7.

87 Turbo II
11-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Lol @ some of the comments here

TE72Rob or Lexi, sorry about that comment in the OS section >.<

JITB, I has another Mazda, I might have 2 soon.

People who make jokes about teh rotary, at least I am not one of those rotary guys putting it in everyone else's face.

Everyone else, glad to here I haven't pissed you off too much.

AFSil80
11-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Actually, I share your views on most things, especially everything in the Car Pics section.

VooDooXII
11-10-2009, 01:36 AM
When do you want to get pictures of the Alfa huh? Leavin' me hanging like that?

Haha.

DeeAOne
11-10-2009, 01:51 AM
as long as you stay mazda pushin we cool. word.

lol :goodjob:

FasTech
11-10-2009, 01:54 AM
Fuck Mazda's.

DeeAOne
11-10-2009, 01:55 AM
Fuck Mazda's.oh no he didnt! :gay:

Sunkenkarma
11-10-2009, 01:57 AM
oh no he didnt! :gay:

I think he just did. :rolleyes:

DeeAOne
11-10-2009, 02:01 AM
hes just hating because his cluster isnt orange/red.

:tongue1: lol

Sunkenkarma
11-10-2009, 02:03 AM
Yeah he wishes he could.....Have uber weight distribution? XD

FasTech
11-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Non-pistions Mother lickers.

Sunkenkarma
11-10-2009, 02:12 AM
Non-pistions Mother lickers.

More shit to break.

DeeAOne
11-10-2009, 02:12 AM
um excuse me, i have pistons. ;)

FasTech
11-10-2009, 02:13 AM
More shit to break.

Blah Blah, just mad cause you can't chirp 2nd.

FasTech
11-10-2009, 02:13 AM

Baby Mazda motor. :D

Sunkenkarma
11-10-2009, 02:15 AM

Not a real mazda then :ninja:, Ill let it slide since you has cool cluster lights.

Sunkenkarma
11-10-2009, 02:16 AM
Blah Blah, just mad cause you can't chirp 2nd.

Well your just jealous, my car weighs 3x less than yours and has a LSD with pop up headlights, what more could you ask for?

FasTech
11-10-2009, 02:18 AM
Well your just jealous, my car weighs 3x less than yours and has a LSD with pop up headlights, what more could you ask for?

LSD is for tussy heads. :tongue1:

Sunkenkarma
11-10-2009, 02:19 AM
LSD is for getting sideways, with easyness.

FasTech
11-10-2009, 02:23 AM
LSD is for getting sideways, with easyness.

Ha, thats what I have an e-brake for. ;)

Sunkenkarma
11-10-2009, 02:24 AM
Lemme guess.......Fwd? Hah FTL

punkr6
11-10-2009, 07:40 AM
From what I've seen on here, You are an asshole that always tries to prove people wrong and act like you know more then everyone else. I have no use for you, and I would appreciate it if you stayed away from my post / threads. You could even take it a step further and do all of us a big favor and KILL YOURSELF....

Elbow
11-10-2009, 08:25 AM
I don't have a problem with you.

I have a problem with some of your POSTS. In response to your long message in that old thread you replied to:

"While I'm here, just wanted to say stop giving a shit about my Mazda "fanboyism". You gave me so much shit for trying to advertise Zoom Fest and were nothing but counterproductive towards an event created by good people that meant no harm to the community. Then in a thread about Rx-8s, I defended the car by stating a fact about its road holding capabilities and you snapped on me telling me there are many better cars for the money when that wasn't the argument at all. Seriously man, I don't do shit to you and you should have better things to do than concern yourself with what I post. I may have a favoratism to Mazdas but I don't go around being an ass hat or give the brand a bad name so lay off it, man seriously, I don't want to have any beef with you but with this thread already here I hope you see I'm not trying to fight, I just want you to stop bashing me for no reason."

First off, half the time I am kidding about Mazda fanboy stuff, but really, sometimes it gets old. You advertising Zoom Fest you were LYING. You all were posting pics of cars not even there for the meet. There were what nine cars and you all were trying to talk people into coming from EVERYWHERE. Sure events start small, say IT'S A SMALL EVENT WE ARE TRYING TO GROW. Not post up every Mazda around and act like they were there for an event. For those who don't know, they made a meet, AT AN SCCA RACE, so it wasn't even like they made an event, then acted like the racing was part of their event. That's EXACTLY how I interpreted it.

I don't remember the RX-8 thing but it must of hurt your feelings.

You don't want to have beef with me? What the fuck is this post:

"This thread is stupid. You didn't lower the bike, all you did was raise the handle bars, put on a weird seat, painted it and add some chrome bits. The pedals don't scrape, as one of them is already fully down and the kickstand hitting the floor leaning on on THAT SAME side still gives the pedal a few inches of ground clearance. Furthermore, the bikes that have been in this section before are mostly motorcycles, so they're still an automobile, and thus fall into our common interests. This is so out of place, what's next scooter, skateboards, skates, pogosticks are fair game too? Sorry man but this is stupid.

I would have respected it it if was something like this, especially since the hover-over said "This is a lowrider bike I built.

But no, I come into this stupid thread."

Looks like someone is pretty upset. About a fucking BICYCLE lol, really, wtf?

Take some shit it's the internet, who cares?

87 Turbo II
11-10-2009, 12:22 PM
First off, half the time I am kidding about Mazda fanboy stuff, but really, sometimes it gets old. You advertising Zoom Fest you were LYING. You all were posting pics of cars not even there for the meet.

Pretty hard to believe since the pics I posted were all taken AT Zoom Fest.

Also, I never claimed racing was a part of it, nor did any other Zoom Fest related person, you just got all offended because you get serious about your racing Mr. "I did karting as a kid" and probably just don't like the idea of people meeting up during a race weekend at the same location in general, but you acted like I was advertising something as it wasn't, and I was telling it like it is.

It just seems like ever since then, you always find a way to give me shit for no reason, so I'd call that having a problem with me, and I know it's the internet but it gets really old after a while. Fuck it, from now on I'll just ignore you.

87 Turbo II
11-10-2009, 12:23 PM
From what I've seen on here, You are an asshole that always tries to prove people wrong and act like you know more then everyone else. I have no use for you, and I would appreciate it if you stayed away from my post / threads. You could even take it a step further and do all of us a big favor and KILL YOURSELF....

you're wrong, because you are. I am going to post about it in all your threads.

Elbow
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Pretty hard to believe since the pics I posted were all taken AT Zoom Fest.

Also, I never claimed racing was a part of it, nor did any other Zoom Fest related person, you just got all offended because you get serious about your racing Mr. "I did karting as a kid" and probably just don't like the idea of people meeting up during a race weekend at the same location in general, but you acted like I was advertising something as it wasn't, and I was telling it like it is.

It just seems like ever since then, you always find a way to give me shit for no reason, so I'd call that having a problem with me, and I know it's the internet but it gets really old after a while. Fuck it, from now on I'll just ignore you.

No there were pics of Mazdas on track, Mazdas in the pits, etc. They weren't there for Zoom Fest. It never mentioned an SCCA event, you all even said track time, which was through SCCA. It was just using everyone elses resources to have an event. It wasn't a bad idea, but why not mention it's ALL SCCA.? :???:

Where have I bragged about doing karting as a kid? Jealous much? :screwy:

imperception
11-10-2009, 12:31 PM
its the internet. who gives a fuck

who gives a damn about what others think...let it go man. these other bitches are attention whores and pains in the ass...it's the internet...F*CK EM :goodjob:

quickdodge®
11-10-2009, 12:33 PM
From what I've seen on here, You are an asshole that always tries to prove people wrong and act like you know more then everyone else.

Come on, now. Leave me out of this. Later, QD.

Catnip
11-10-2009, 01:04 PM
Sometimes you come off with an "I'm superior to you" attitude.

I don't think we've ever had a problem, other than a few asshole comments back and forth (as to be expected). Otherwise, pretty cool guy it seems.

punkr6
11-10-2009, 03:47 PM
you're wrong, because you are. I am going to post about it in all your threads.

point proven.....:2up:

Tracy
11-10-2009, 03:57 PM
It's hard for me to remember who has been rude to me because it happens so much from people that I don't even know. If I had to keep track of all the people who hate on me, I don't know what I'd do, but either way IA is a haven for keyboard cowboys and that's just part of it. That being said, I like you just about as much as I like most people that I never see from this forum in person. So keep up the good work :) you're alright by me—even though I am pretty sure you are one of the aforementioned rude people.

87 Turbo II
11-10-2009, 09:20 PM
point proven.....:2up:

nope, you're wrong. I'm sure of it. I am always right.[/sarcasm]

@Tracy, thanks, I think I actually met you in person once. My friend Saier had you and your boyfriend deliver his 240 over to my house after having you guys swap the head for him, it was a red 1989 240sx. I doubt you would remember.

1990wade
11-10-2009, 10:08 PM
C-H-A-N-G-E / Economy!!!

~DB4LYFE

^^:rolleyes: is right