PDA

View Full Version : Almost time...

quickdodge®
11-09-2009, 11:13 AM
One more month and this damn vacation will be over! Four more fucking weeks. Thirty-three more goddamn days. Seven hundred ninety-two bitch ass hours. Forty-seven thousand five hundred and twenty motherfucking seconds. I am so fucking ready to get back to work so I can stop being so fucking bored. This shit sucks. Later, QD.

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 11:14 AM
I'll trade you, work for vacation.

DB4LYFE ™
11-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Whoa whoa there Cheeseburger...

~DB4LYFE

quickdodge®
11-09-2009, 11:15 AM
I'll trade you, work for vacation.

I'm on unpaid vacation. You may not want that, lolol. Later, QD.

Hulud
11-09-2009, 11:16 AM
unpaid vacation fucking sucks

DB4LYFE ™

:eek: fuck tht.

~DB4LYFE

Bajjani

Point taken.

punkr6
11-09-2009, 11:18 AM
You gotta be bored tho death, I know I would be. I just had a 3 day weekend, and I'm ready for work...

amandDA
11-09-2009, 11:23 AM
i see why ur pissed about the unpaid part.

quickdodge®
11-09-2009, 11:26 AM

I'm not mad about the unpaid part (in a way). All my bills are taken care of throughout this (I've been off since August) so I'm not needing any money. I'm just anxious to get back to work just to get out of the house and plus to get some money to finish my car. Later, QD.

Jason..
11-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Calm down

redrumracer
11-09-2009, 11:34 AM
ill assume you saved money on the side for these occasions as any smart responsible adult would right? of course you did.

quickdodge®
11-09-2009, 11:47 AM
ill assume you saved money on the side for these occasions as any smart responsible adult would right? of course you did.

That and I don't have any car or house payments. I own everything outright. Later, QD.

redrumracer
11-09-2009, 12:03 PM
That and I don't have any car or house payments. I own everything outright. Later, QD.

that helps

Greddypacked
11-09-2009, 12:39 PM

That's smart.

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 01:28 PM
That's smart.

Well, I don't know that I'd put it as smart. It's a great advantage, but it takes time to get to the point where you own your house outright. I don't think people just go around and decide they don't want to pay for their house outright, its more the fact they CAN'T.

Greddypacked
11-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Well, I don't know that I'd put it as smart. It's a great advantage, but it takes time to get to the point where you own your house outright. I don't think people just go around and decide they don't want to pay for their house outright, its more the fact they CAN'T.

OHMYWTF are you serious. NO SH!T Sherlock and you think I needed you to explain this to me. WOW LOL.... AND NO IF YOU CANT FIGURE OUT WHY I PUT THAT'S SMART THEN that's bad, but I dont have time for useless posts. Merely taking a break FROM STUDYING MEDICAL AND HOW TO SAVE LIVES :cry:. end rant...

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 02:07 PM
OHMWTF are you serious. NO SH!T Sherlock and you think I needed you to explain this to me. WOW LOL.

s h I t. I guess you needed help with that one. You're the one who said smart as if it was just as simple as a single good decision.

Greddypacked
11-09-2009, 02:10 PM
s h I t. I guess you needed help with that one. You're the one who said smart as if it was just as simple as a single good decision.

:headslap: ROFL....

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 02:11 PM
:headslap: ROFL....

....LFOR :headslap:

Greddypacked
11-09-2009, 02:17 PM
DUDE SINCE YOU NEED someone to explain this. I meant "that's smart" as in um lol that's being smart. To many people buy nice cars, to big of a house, and cant afford it but like to be deemed rich. Im stating QD is smart for paying off his cars and houses cuz alot of people dont even manage doing that. Sometimes they move and sale a house before it's fully paid off, same as cars. My intention for the post was goodjob, thats smart, less bills for you, and congratulations... but a young kid like you needs someone to evaluate a post like this for you to understand it. :slap:

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 02:19 PM
DUDE SINCE YOU NEED someone to explain this. I meant "that's smart" as in um lol that's being smart. To many people buy nice cars, to big of a house, and cant afford it but like to be deemed rich. Im stating QD is smart for paying off his cars and houses cuz alot of people dont even manage doing that. Sometimes they move and sale a house before it's fully paid off, same as cars. My intention for the post was goodjob, thats smart, less bills for you, and congratulations... but a young kid like you needs someone to evaluate a post like this for you to understand it. :slap:

No, actually, all I was saying was your post sounded like it underestimated people just because they had a house payment. Fail attempt at the "young kid" comment. I never argued the fact that some people aren't smart with their money, I was just saying your post made it sound a little over simplified.

There you go. :)

quickdodge®
11-09-2009, 02:22 PM

My house has been paid from since the mid 1980s, lolol. My grandparents bought it new in 1973 and made payments for about 10 years and then just paid the balance. They don't like owing people anything. Later, QD.

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 02:23 PM
My house has been paid from since the mid 1980s, lolol. My grandparents bought it new in 1973 and made payments for about 10 years and then just paid the balance. They don't like owing people anything. Later, QD.

Sweet. So QD what the hell do you do in your off time? Besides IA

S2KJD
11-09-2009, 02:24 PM
its actually neither about what you 2 are going back and forth on cause he has stated in other post that its the house he as always lived in since being A kid, believe a halloween photo was also shown, and he mentioned it being paid for by his grandfather who moved and left it with him and his family.

still smart to stay though and save...

EDIT: dammit QD stop typing the same shit as me hahaha! i need to type faster :cheers:

quickdodge®
11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Sweet. So QD what the hell do you do in your off time? Besides IA

I watch a lot of TV. A lot of Discovery Channel, NATGEO, other doucmentary shows and HBO and shit. Play on the Net. Play with the children a lot.

EDIT: dammit QD stop typing the same shit as me hahaha! i need to type faster :cheers:

Good memory, lolol. Later, QD.

Bajjani
11-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Discovery/History channel for the win.