PDA

View Full Version : So catnip..................

Pages : [1] 2 3

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 07:51 PM
You got a lot of E-Balls LOL

Theres some rules to calling people out. But i guess the Noobs dont know what they are. heres a refresher course

1) Dont ever make fun of someone when you share the same qualities as the person you are trying to make fun of.

Example: I have crooked teeth, i wont make fun of someone who also has crooked teeth. Pot meet kettle syndrome.

2) Dont ever make fun of someone when you are guilty of the same actions as the person you are trying to make fun of.

Example: Dont call someone an attention whore, when you post 38 threads about you lowering your camaro .25in. Dont call someone an attention whore when you post WORTHLESS threads repeatedly that have little to no value whatsoever except to just increase your post account. Do i really have to post examples?

3) Dont ever make fun of someone that you cant defend yourself from when you see them in person.

Example:
Bri doesn't annoy me and she's not black.
Racist comments, whether you mean them or not, or think they are funny or not, is grounds for an ass beating in my book. YOu have a lot of balls at 18 sitting behind a computer saying some ignorant shit like that. THE DAY WILL COME when you will say that to the WRONG PERSON. How do you know her brother isnt 6'5 250lbs of ass kicking machinery? YOu along with others like to push shit too far past a point just for your own amusement. Your 150lbs soaking wet of giant forehead, you cant defend yourself. Learn that fast and quick.

4) Be able to have a REAL argument and be able to back up your shit talking.

Example:
It seems like leaving reps with your tits and ass would bring more leghumpers

LOL i about fell out of my chair when i read this. YOu realize your whore of a GF was the one passing nude pics around to almost complete strangers right? Shes the one taking the stupid facebook photos with her tits hanging out everywhere. Shes the one going around bragging about how shes BI when she prob doesnt even know the meaning of the word. That bitch is a DUMBASS 19 year old ATTENTION WHORE that is an AIR HEAD. She is about as smart as a shovel. I dont know whats dumber, you making callouts about other girls, or you continuing to date Bri in light of all the shit ive told you haha.

You are supposed to FUCK whores, and fall in love with a woman. Take a guess which Bri is. So far youre 0-2

If you knew how many people agreed, you'd feel dirty for fucking her last night.

HAHAHAHA are you serious? Bri is about as dirty as they come. I really wish you would have heard all the shit she talked about you. About how clingy you were, about how in love with her you were and how you were moving too fast for her LOL

You arent hard, you arent a badass, you arent in any position to make fun of anyone else. You are an 18 year old kid with a $2000 car and $12 to your name. Learn your place in the world. Learn your place on the forums.

Love,
The person that is tired of the 18-24 year old asshats thinking they are gods gift to society. May you burn in hell

SLo_MKIII
11-08-2009, 07:53 PM
:lmfao::own3d:

Echonova
11-08-2009, 07:54 PM
Oh damn.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/SoccerFail.gif

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 07:54 PM
If you cant take the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen.

Just sayin

slostang
11-08-2009, 07:55 PM
that just happened.

Sol-Badguy
11-08-2009, 07:56 PM

Vteckidd
Seriously, his GF talks all kinds of shit, and we are all supposed to take it. He talks all kinds of shit and we are supposed to take it.

I like to just dish it out sometimes, keeps things in balance.

That and im not gonna be around much anymore , possibly relocating to a different state so im gonna go out with a bang.

Seriously, who would be scared of this fuck? Soft ass motherfucker

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v228/708/69/n100000133254947_9271.jpg

BKgen®
lmfao. Part of me wants to sticky this...

The Ren
11-08-2009, 07:57 PM
wow... just..... wow

Ms Dollar
11-08-2009, 07:58 PM
What.
Just.
Happened.

:eek:

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 07:58 PM
I BROUGHT THE PAIN, THATS WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.

BKgen®
11-08-2009, 07:59 PM
Seriously, who would be scared of this fuck? Soft ass motherfucker

Kayfunk and Anthony. lol.

Ms Dollar
I BROUGHT THE PAIN, THATS WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED.

:police:

JITB
u know i was cleaning out my hotmail inbox, and i stumbled upon a email with bri's breast someone sent me...

it made me lol...

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 08:00 PM
LOLOLOOLOLOLOL

You were right, this is a wayyyy better thread.

roxie911
11-08-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm still in the clear though, right?

Crazy Asian
11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
wow this is.... wow.

Vteckidd
I'm still in the clear though, right?

dont know you, so tread lightly

Julio
lmao .. awesome...

Ms Dollar
11-08-2009, 08:03 PM

You know me :boobies:

roxie911

Tread lightly?? You sound like you want to be intimidating, but you're not ;)

TheGodfather
LOLOL.

What a bitch you are.

Pathetic thread, brings the lulz more than the pain.

The Ren
lmao .. awesome...
Isnt it though?

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 08:05 PM
LOLOL.

What a bitch you are.

Easy to say when you are 1000 miles away....bitch...just sayin

The Ren
LOLOL.

What a bitch you are.

Dude youre like a wife of an abuser... you continue to come back for more everytime you get kicked in the face..

TheGodfather
Easy to say when you are 1000 miles away....bitch...just sayin

I'd say it even if I was in the same neighborhood...bitch...just telling.

BKgen®
11-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Dude youre like a wife of an abuser... you continue to come back for more everytime you get kicked in the face..

But... he was "drunk" when he posted that stuff.... remember?

LOL

aguynamedpat
Jesus. If I were him I wouldnt even attempt a comeback here.

TheGodfather

Hmm, if I had a wife I probably would abuse her because she wouldn't shut the fuck up like you.

Word.

TheGodfather
But... he was "drunk" when he posted that stuff.... remember?

LOL

GOOD ONE BRO.

LOL.

Crazy Asian

Maybe some like the abuse and want more? That's why BDSM was created.

Vteckidd
LOLOL.

What a bitch you are.

Do i really need to have approval from this?:

roxie911

Who're you talking to.

The Ren
11-08-2009, 08:07 PM
Hmm, if I had a wife I probably would abuse her because she wouldn't shut the fuck up like you.

Word.

Good comeback really... :gay:

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 08:07 PM

I would put 500 dollars down that if you were face to face with mike, you wouldn't say a goddamn word....just sayin

The Ren
11-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Maybe some like the abuse and want more? That's why BDSM was created.
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

TheGodfather
Do i really need to have approval from this?:

Hahahah, you fat snaggle tooth fuck acting like you can call someone out. You look really cool in sweatervests pussy.

Who're you talking to.

The guy I quoted.

Vteckidd
Thegodfather just ignore, he likes to TALK IN CAPS AND USE THE WORD BITCH BECAUSE THAT ACCENTUATES HIS ANGER HEAR ME RAWR

just ignore him, hes like a fly , buzzing around the shit that is his life IE this forum.

Put him on ignore, its awesome never hear from him again

TheGodfather
11-08-2009, 08:09 PM
I would put 500 dollars down that if you were face to face with mike, you wouldn't say a goddamn word....just sayin

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You wanna lose $500 that bad?

Damn, next time I'm in the area, prolly in a month or so, bring both of your bitch asses to where I'm at and I'll say whatever the fuck I want.

Da_unknown
well dam

BKgen®
Bert + Ernie = http://importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=207502&stc=1&d=1257732407?

:bigsmilie

TheGodfather
11-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Thegodfather just ignore, he likes to TALK IN CAPS AND USE THE WORD BITCH BECAUSE THAT ACCENTUATES HIS ANGER HEAR ME RAWR

just ignore him, hes like a fly , buzzing around the shit that is his life IE this forum.

Put him on ignore, its awesome never hear from him again

What's that e-warrior?

I forgot because people think they have to respect your fat worthless ass, you can call out anyone.

I've met Sunni and Evan and both are fucking decent people. It seems to me you are the piece of shit in all this.

Get a life dude.

Vteckidd
Hahahah, you fat snaggle tooth fuck acting like you can call someone out. You look really cool in sweatervests pussy.

Hey dont be mad at me because youve never been out with anyone but your invalid dieing mom.

Have any pics of you with women? alive of course.....didnt think so

Njobe
damn this thread is blowing up fast lol

BKgen®
I forgot because people think they have to respect your fat worthless ass, you can call out anyone.

You just broke Rule #1.

LOL

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:11 PM
What's that e-warrior?

I've met Sunni and Evan and both are fucking decent people. It seems to me you are the piece of shit in all this.

Get a life dude.

Birds of a feather fuck together..................fag.

Banned for a month, cause i can, peace bitch

Crazy Asian
11-08-2009, 08:12 PM
LOLOLOL and godfather just got burned. 2 in 1 deal.

TheGodfather
11-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Hey dont be mad at me because youve never been out with anyone but your invalid dieing mom.

Have any pics of you with women? alive of course.....didnt think so

See right there. My mom you're calling out you motherfucker? You wouldn't say that shit to my face. I know that.

Why is it that everyone thinks it's ok for you to talk shit about my mother who has nothing to do with you, but I'm taken serious with every joke and it's grounds for idiots like you to challenge and call me out?

DYING btw is the proper spelling you fat fuck.

Also, I have plenty of pictures with me with women.

Am I going to post them here? Nope. Does that change the fact they exist? Nope.

My facts > your assumptions snaggle tooth boy.

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 08:13 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

You wanna lose $500 that bad?

Damn, next time I'm in the area, prolly in a month or so, bring both of your bitch asses to where I'm at and I'll say whatever the fuck I want.

biggest bitch statement in the world...

IN PUBLIC...you would keep your bitch mouth shut...we all know it so jokes on you Igor..

TheGodfather
11-08-2009, 08:13 PM
LOLOLOL and godfather just got burned. 2 in 1 deal.

I got burned because he said so?

Right.

Fucking idiot.

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 08:14 PM
part of me wants to laugh, but part of me says....Who gives a fuck.

Julio
11-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Archive material right heeeaaaarrrrrrrr shawty !!!!

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Ahhh thats much better, no more Godfather

Njobe
11-08-2009, 08:16 PM
lol he is still here 18 (17 members and 1 guests)

Crazy Asian
11-08-2009, 08:16 PM
I got burned because he said so?

Right.

Fucking idiot.

Well I say that because um YOU JUST GOT BANNED!!! Oh wait you cant see this sorry.

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 08:17 PM
This is distracting me from Dexter....damnit

SLo_MKIII
damn this thread is blowing up fast lol
*grabs popcorn and grape soda*

JITB
godfather has been ignored for almost a year...lol

Njobe
11-08-2009, 08:18 PM
*grabs popcorn and a beer*
fixed lol

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Ahhh thats much better, no more Godfather

So he got banned for giving you shit? That's cool, bro.:rolleyes:

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:19 PM
awaits Evans pathetic attempt at a reply.

Tell you what kid, save your keyboard, meet me at the Sonic meet this thursday, i could use you to wipe up the blood that spills after i beat the shit out of sunni

Maniacc
It's been tough since you've been gone, Evan.
I was about to start gathering people and preparing a search and rescue team. What a sign of relief it is to see you unbanned.

BKgen®

Sponsor bashing.... ;)

ItsBlack
fixed lol

its sunday, theres no beer left lol

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:20 PM

thats where i stopped reading

D3UC3S
Sponsor bashing.... ;)

BOOYAH

mchschase27
lol damn, this thread is great. i would like to see what catnip has to say about this whole "shindig"....

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Sponsor bashing.... ;)

Bashing the MOTHERFUCKINGMAN is what i prefer

Maniacc
11-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Evan sucks a shit talking so I know he ain't going to deliver shit. He can't defend himself in anyway - this, has been proven several times. Haha, this is fucking great!

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:22 PM
lol damn, this thread is great. i would like to see what catnip has to say about this whole "shindig"....

I bet hes on the phone talking to bri about what his response should be. I bet shes helping him write it like its a school project.

Vteckidd
Evan sucks a shit talking so I know he ain't going to deliver shit. He can't defend himself in anyway - this, has been proven several times. Haha, this is fucking great!

what up dawg we need to get a beeer before i leave. Me you an dan

Catnip

Funny how the next "paragraph" is about pot and kettle...

Theres some rules to calling people out. But i guess the Noobs dont know what they are. heres a refresher course

1) Dont ever make fun of someone when you share the same qualities as the person you are trying to make fun of.

Example: I have crooked teeth, i wont make fun of someone who also has crooked teeth. Pot meet kettle syndrome.

2) Dont ever make fun of someone when you are guilty of the same actions as the person you are trying to make fun of.

Example: Dont call someone an attention whore, when you post 38 threads about you lowering your camaro .25in. Dont call someone an attention whore when you post WORTHLESS threads repeatedly that have little to no value whatsoever except to just increase your post account. Do i really have to post examples?

LOL. Then call me out on being a post whore, asshat. Not like I'll deny it!

3) Dont ever make fun of someone that you cant defend yourself from when you see them in person.

Example:
Racist comments, whether you mean them or not, or think they are funny or not, is grounds for an ass beating in my book. YOu have a lot of balls at 18 sitting behind a computer saying some ignorant shit like that. THE DAY WILL COME when you will say that to the WRONG PERSON. How do you know her brother isnt 6'5 250lbs of ass kicking machinery? YOu along with others like to push shit too far past a point just for your own amusement. Your 150lbs soaking wet of giant forehead, you cant defend yourself. Learn that fast and quick.

Funny how I've made it a point to introduce myself to anyone that has a problem with me, and nothing has happened. If someone wants to take a race joke to heart, and do something in person, is more than welcome to.

We both know it won't be you doing the confronting, though. Talk shit, I'll call Collins up right now and you can back down again! :lmao:

Example:

LOL i about fell out of my chair when i read this. YOu realize your whore of a GF was the one passing nude pics around to almost complete strangers right? Shes the one taking the stupid facebook photos with her tits hanging out everywhere. Shes the one going around bragging about how shes BI when she prob doesnt even know the meaning of the word. That bitch is a DUMBASS 19 year old ATTENTION WHORE that is an AIR HEAD. She is about as smart as a shovel. I dont know whats dumber, you making callouts about other girls, or you continuing to date Bri in light of all the shit ive told you haha.

You are supposed to FUCK whores, and fall in love with a woman. Take a guess which Bri is. So far youre 0-2

HAHAHAHA are you serious? Bri is about as dirty as they come. I really wish you would have heard all the shit she talked about you. About how clingy you were, about how in love with her you were and how you were moving too fast for her LOL

You arent hard, you arent a badass, you arent in any position to make fun of anyone else. You are an 18 year old kid with a $2000 car and $12 to your name. Learn your place in the world. Learn your place on the forums.

Love,
The person that is tired of the 18-24 year old asshats thinking they are gods gift to society. May you burn in hell

LOL. Like I said, obsession...

you have it.

Maniacc
11-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Lame.

D3UC3S
LOL

Vteckidd

And there it is

roxie911
11-08-2009, 08:24 PM
I love tibbypants :D

JITB
11-08-2009, 08:24 PM
its funny to see evan have soo many enemies.. And have soo many threats. and he is a little dude. And isnt too hard to find...lol

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Sponsor bashing.... ;)

ok

thats where i stopped reading

Yeah, so what? Seems I am more mature than you, bud.

:thinking: This is where I am confused, with you being a sponsor we can't bash you, but yet you bash other members freely? It's like Evan looking a playboy....don't make any fuckin sense.

Echonova
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/sxjfc1.gif

BKgen®
I love tibbypants :D

damn right ;)

Maniacc
I'll call Collins up right now and you can back down again

Hey mike I would stop now if I were you. He might "call" collins in to save him...

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Funny how the next "paragraph" is about pot and kettle...

LOL. Then call me out on being a post whore, asshat. Not like I'll deny it!

Funny how I've made it a point to introduce myself to anyone that has a problem with me, and nothing has happened. If someone wants to take a race joke to heart, and do something in person, is more than welcome to.

We both know it won't be you doing the confronting, though. Talk shit, I'll call Collins up right now and you can back down again! :lmao:

LOL. Like I said, obsession...

you have it.

Kid you dont know shit. I dont have any beef with collins, but i told him i would meet him THAT DAY. Matter of fact i called him if im not mistaken. We had words, we said what we had to say and that was it.

I didnt back down get your facts straight. But thats neither here nor there.

Dont confuse my politeness with me not wanting to throw down or tell you how i feel.

Its funny to me, you think because i dont run up to someone at a meet and start wigging out then i must be a pussy. Or i must not believe what i say online, or im some punk or something.

Dont make that mistake kid. Youll regret it.

roxie911
11-08-2009, 08:26 PM
Hey mike I would stop now if I were you. He might call "collins" in to save him...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Catnip
11-08-2009, 08:27 PM

Tell you what kid, save your keyboard, meet me at the Sonic meet this thursday, i could use you to wipe up the blood that spills after i beat the shit out of sunni

Cute. LOL. My car's not running right, not sure it'd make it :lmao:

It's been tough since you've been gone, Evan.
I was about to start gathering people and preparing a search and rescue team. What a sign of relief it is to see you unbanned.

What's new?

You are who? lol

Hiding those insecurities again?

Wasn't that your previous post?

I bet hes on the phone talking to bri about what his response should be. I bet shes helping him write it like its a school project.

lol. You got it.

Maniacc
11-08-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm gonna watch some tv and eat some cookies... this shit's lame. Thanks a lot, Evan for once again NOT DELIVERING! :(

Catnip
11-08-2009, 08:28 PM
its funny to see evan have soo many enemies.. And have soo many threats. and he is a little dude. And isnt too hard to find...lol

LOL. Cute, aint it?

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:28 PM
I'm gonna watch some tv and eat some cookies... this shit's lame. Thanks a lot, Evan for once again NOT DELIVERING! :(

lame as fuck

Catnip
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Kid you dont know shit. I dont have any beef with collins, but i told him i would meet him THAT DAY. Matter of fact i called him if im not mistaken. We had words, we said what we had to say and that was it.

I didnt back down get your facts straight. But thats neither here nor there.

Dont confuse my politeness with me not wanting to throw down or tell you how i feel.

Its funny to me, you think because i dont run up to someone at a meet and start wigging out then i must be a pussy. Or i must not believe what i say online, or im some punk or something.

Dont make that mistake kid. Youll regret it.

I mean, either show your true feelings on the internet AND IRL, or don't make "threats"... NAH MEAN?

mchschase27
11-08-2009, 08:29 PM

What's new?

You are who? lol

Hiding those insecurities again?

Wasn't that your previous post?

lol. You got it.

im ya mathafackin father, ya mom aint tell you?

JEpistons
11-08-2009, 08:31 PM
LOL DAMN.

JEpistons
11-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Vteckidd, so you're gonna beat the shit out of sunni thursday at the sonic meet?

I'll be there with my camera!

FAM0U5
11-08-2009, 08:36 PM
I leave and this what happens...

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Vteckidd, so you're gonna beat the shit out of sunni thursday at the sonic meet?

I'll be there with my camera!

lol nah, i dont fight, that was me just talking , i broke my own rules.

I dont like Sunni and ill tell him that gladly, and i have my reasons, but no i dont fight. Besides these kids would call the cops and id be in jail for assault and battery

On_Her_Face
11-08-2009, 08:37 PM
I really disagree with the 2000 dollar car thing. Also I'm in that range of asshats for talking shit on the interwebs.

SLo_MKIII
11-08-2009, 08:40 PM

:lmfao:Classic...

FAM0U5
11-08-2009, 08:40 PM
Nice middle school come back man.

Iv read you shit and its weak..

Yeah you may call me a nobody on here but when some1 is being a complete ass of them selves well that makes me speak up..

This isn't grade school and some of the shit you talk.. Well would get your as kicked where I come from so go ahead throw some week shit back at me.. Im not Famous..

And its easy to have BIG BALLS behind a keyboard.. what about the street you think your shit would hold up..

guess thats the question of the hour..

Just a friend of a few people tired of other people talking shit..

Who knows you could be a great individual.. but not from what your posting
:cheers::ninja:

just in case it was over looked..

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:41 PM
I really disagree with the 2000 dollar car thing. Also I'm in that range of asshats for talking shit on the interwebs.

OKOKOKOK $2100 car

Fuck i drive a CRX but i at least have money and dont live at home

Catnip
11-08-2009, 08:42 PM

I dont like Sunni and ill tell him that gladly, and i have my reasons, but no i dont fight. Besides these kids would call the cops and id be in jail for assault and battery

lol

Awww :kiss:
It's cool, my $2000 Camaro seems to perform better in the 1/4 mile than his built head ITR CRX does :ninja:

On_Her_Face
11-08-2009, 08:43 PM
OKOKOKOK $2100 car

If it's $2100, I'll buy it for $3000 to just be generous lol.

BKgen®
11-08-2009, 08:44 PM
This thread gave me blueballs.

Catnip
OKOKOKOK $2100 car

Well shit, $2000 in my pocket and $2000 car, like you said, I'm only 18... why should I not live at home? It'd be dumb as fuck not to right now. LOL

mchschase27
lol

Awww :kiss:
It's cool, my $2000 Camaro seems to perform better in the 1/4 mile than his built head ITR CRX does :ninja:

who said?

Vteckidd
Well shit, $2000 in my pocket and $2000 car, like you said, I'm only 18... why should I not live at home? It'd be dumb as fuck not to right now. LOL

true i lived at home when i was 18, so cant really knock it. haha

live FO FREE we in a recession dawg

Jason..
11-08-2009, 08:45 PM
that just happened.
Dig it?

The Ren
11-08-2009, 08:45 PM
This thread gave me blueballs.
Whats the equivalent to blueballs in a woman???

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:46 PM

LOL bring it, 1/4 times is only half the battle. Streets are my playground.

But im pretty sure the next track day will end that dispute, ive got the right size tires now.............

What did you run? im sitting at 13.4 with a 105mph trap.

BKgen®

purple ovaries?

SLo_MKIII

hmm... good dam question :thinking: lol

Catnip
who said?

Wha?

I ran a 13.1 with my tune off, he ran a 13.4 tuned.

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Wha?

I ran a 13.1 with my tune off, he ran a 13.4 tuned.

LOL TUNE off, wtf is that. you have a v8 theres no TUNING when your mods consist of cut springs and no muffler

Catnip

But im pretty sure the next track day will end that dispute, ive got the right size tires now.............

13.1 @ 104

My tune is fucking up and I'm out of town this weekend... when are you coming out?

Jason..
LOL thread..thought we couldnt callout girls anymore?

The Ren
hmm... good dam question :thinking: lol
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_woman_get_blue_balls Damn!

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 08:49 PM
OKOKOKOK $2100 car

Fuck I'm 22, Drive a 07 Dodge Ram and have a 62 Ferrari replica, own my own house, and two boats.....I have no money at the moment. Fuckin General Motors:2up:

Vteckidd
BTW, my rex ran 13.4 with a 2.1 60ft, with 22s i would have been in the 12s or low low 13s. but until i get back to the track i guess we will just have to say you are faster at a track.

bigdare23
Mike made epic thread

That is all!

Catnip
LOL TUNE off, wtf is that. you have a v8 theres no TUNING when your mods consist of cut springs and no muffler

I have an aftermarket MAF, headers, exhaust... I NEED a tune. Besides, sensors keep going out. I ran the 13.1 with the knock sensor pulling like 4 degrees and bad 02 sensors.

SLo_MKIII
LOL thread..thought we couldnt callout girls anymore?
thats fucked up, but i like it haha

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Fuck I'm 22, Drive a 07 Dodge Ram and have a 62 Ferrari replica, own my own house, and two boats.....I have no money at the moment. Fuckin General Motors:2up:

That still pretty good, i was way dumber at 22. i had $6000 in CC debt and all i had to show for it was empty kegs and a Volcom T shirt.

Now all i have is a POS CRX to show for it..........

On_Her_Face
11-08-2009, 08:50 PM

High 10s, watsup.

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:51 PM
I have an aftermarket MAF, headers, exhaust... I NEED a tune. Besides, sensors keep going out. I ran the 13.1 with the knock sensor pulling like 4 degrees and bad 02 sensors.

02s dont mean shit they dont operate at WOT. Learn CLOSED loop and OPEN LOOP.

The timing will make a slight difference.

Whens the next track day AFTER thanksgiving?

JEpistons
11-08-2009, 08:51 PM

Oh haha gotcha. Not worth it.

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 08:52 PM
That still pretty good, i was way dumber at 22. i had $6000 in CC debt and all i had to show for it was empty kegs and a Volcom T shirt.

Now all i have is a POS CRX to show for it..........

lol I've busted my ass for everything, but Ive done my share of partying:cheers: I have a keg out back, still breathing.

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:53 PM
lol I've busted my ass for everything, but Ive done my share of partying:cheers: I have a keg out back, still breathing.

better pass me a cup then!

Catnip
11-08-2009, 08:53 PM
02s dont mean shit they dont operate at WOT. Learn CLOSED loop and OPEN LOOP.

The timing will make a slight difference.

Whens the next track day AFTER thanksgiving?

It's doing weird shit. My tuner just basically told me goodluck figuring it out... LOL

www.silverdollarraceway.com (http://www.silverdollarraceway.com) take a gander, good sir.

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:54 PM
It's doing weird shit. My tuner just basically told me goodluck figuring it out... LOL

www.silverdollarraceway.com (http://www.silverdollarraceway.com) take a gander, good sir.

is it cutting out? clean the Maf.

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Ill try to make it DEC 4th if my car is ready. Friday night drags

u8myore0
11-08-2009, 08:56 PM

is it cutting out? clean the Maf.

i love how u too word fight..and then basically are helpin each other out. its very cute!!

Njobe
11-08-2009, 08:57 PM
i love how u too word fight..and then basically are helpin each other out. its very cute!!
oh snap

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 08:58 PM

Evan knows i give him shit, and he does likewise.

but thanks for calling me cute :boobies:

Double_0_Rusty
better pass me a cup then!

Ride on down to Athens, then. Some good ol Bud Light.

Vteckidd
pretty much the best thing that came from this thread is Godfather being banned

Echonova
For those who need a recap...

Mike makes thread...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Pwned.gif

Catnip responds...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/1191112135917.gif

Godfather enters the thread...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/1181096185854.png

Mike casts Godfather aside like a used douche...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/cat-perma-banned.gif

Catnip is still tries to fight back...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/retard.gif

Mike responds yet again...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/gif.gif

Catnip tries to divert attention away from the subject at hand...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/vtec-1.jpg

Bri is displeased with the thread because she can't post in it...
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/jeana.jpg

BKgen®
11-08-2009, 09:00 PM

Mike makes thread...

Catnip responds...

bwahahahahahahahaha

D3UC3S
lolololol

hondachik

Example:

Example:

Love,

can I has your autograph? pwease?

The Ren
11-08-2009, 09:01 PM
and echo with the epic post as usual

u8myore0
Evan knows i give him shit, and he does likewise.

but thanks for calling me cute :boobies:

anytime ; )

D3UC3S
who invited all the attention whores:???:

BKgen®
11-08-2009, 09:02 PM
can I has your autograph? pwease?

No, but you can shut your whore mouth.

JEpistons
11-08-2009, 09:02 PM

Mike makes thread...

Catnip responds...

OH MY GOD!!!! I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LOLOL!

u8myore0
11-08-2009, 09:03 PM
the same person that invited u!

ItsBlack
http://9.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kq6r4vWOvs1qzp4meo1_400.jpg

The Ren

Have you noticed thats what all these threads do.. bring out all the supermods (to make sure it doesnt get out of hand) and the attention whores..

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 09:04 PM
the same person that invited u!

horrible retort...just horrible:no:

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Have you noticed thats what all these threads do.. bring out all the supermods (to make sure it doesnt get out of hand) and the attention whores..

true true

SLo_MKIII
11-08-2009, 09:05 PM

Lolol

BKgen®
11-08-2009, 09:06 PM

She's not "two" bright. ;)

see post #128

u8myore0

seriously.. lay off! what the heck..this is the 3rd or 4th thread where i post and u post right after attempting to bash/start crap. it makes me LOL!

Vteckidd

LOL shes cool. I gave her hell and she took it like an adult, so i have respect for her.

SLo_MKIII
11-08-2009, 09:08 PM
seriously.. lay off! what the heck..this is the 3rd or 4th thread where i post and u post right after attempting to bash/start crap. it makes me LOL!

Go to the top of your screen and look at the web address typed in... Enough said

D3UC3S
She's not "two" bright. ;)

see post #128

too-shay! lol

BluesClues

Example:

Example:

Love,
QFMTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! Not in the sense that I feel that you are defending me, but for the fact that you are sheding light on how stupid this kid is. How he admits he is an attention whore, but yet tries calling me out on how he thinks I am attention whore.

I'll openly admit it, though...

If you ask me, he has gotten to the point where he is constantly flammed on a daily basis and to make himself feel better and to re-direct the heat that he is given he tries to direct towards me. With all this shit he talks online, when it comes to meeting him in person he hides in the back of people's vans knowing no one will ever find him. He reminds me of chihuahuas. You know how they bark like they are big shit behind the door, but once inside they run with their tails between their legs. Obviously he is acting like the little 18 year old kid that he is. If you ask me, he's jealous as well as another female. I really find it flattering really! I also find it funny that people may want to call me an attention whore, but yet they make threads for me. :screwy: Aren't they calling attention to me? It's so funny to come to IA everyday and there be a new thread dedicated to me. I don't ask for the attention. I am just like every other IA member, I get on here to waste time, meet new people, and talk shit. And so far I have been very successful. I have meet a lot of cool people and I enjoy being on IA. Hell, it's fun. It's the freakin internet! So what if I post like every fucking second? I didn't know there were rules to how much or often you are allowed to post. If it aggravates you, then maybe IA is not for you. I have been on here since 05. I have obviously learned my ropes around here, sounds like some of you have so more learning ahead of you. So Evan all in all, grow up or at least if you are going to talk BIG SHIT back it up and don't pussy out and hide in the back of other people's cars where no one can find you. I may be a female but I am not too woman to back my shit up. That is not a call out nor a threat, it is a gurantee if you continue to disrespect in the manner that you have. I have been nice and fair up until now. I don't deal well with other people's children. Sounds like you have not had an ass whoopin in a long time and you are just aching for one. I have plenty of belts, I will even let you pick out the one you like best :D

Toodles!

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 09:09 PM
LOL shes cool. I gave her hell and she took it like an adult, so i have respect for her.

Yeah she is good people. Not like the other females on here.

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 09:10 PM

I love you soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!! Not in the sense that I feel that you are defending me, but for the fact that you are sheding light on how stupid this kid is. How he admits he is an attention whore, but yet tries calling me out on how he thinks I am attention whore.

If you ask me, he has gotten to the point where he is constantly flammed on a daily basis and to make himself feel better and to re-direct the heat that he is given he tries to direct towards me. With all this shit he talks online, when it comes to meeting him in person he hides in the back of people's vans knowing no one will ever find him. He reminds me of chihuahuas. You know how they bark like they are big shit behind the door, but once inside they run with their tails between their legs. Obviously he is acting like the little 18 year old kid that he is. If you ask me, he's jealous as well as another female. I really find it flattering really! I also find it funny that people may want to call me an attention whore, but yet they make threads for me. :screwy: Aren't they calling attention to me? It's so funny to come to IA everyday and there be a new thread dedicated to me. I don't ask for the attention. I am just like every other IA member, I get on here to waste time, meet new people, and talk shit. And so far I have been very successful. I have meet a lot of cool people and I enjoy being on IA. Hell, it's fun. It's the freakin internet! So what if I post like every fucking second? I didn't know there were rules to how much or often you are allowed to post. If it aggravates you, then maybe IA is not for you. I have been on here since 05. I have obviously learned my ropes around here, sounds like some of you have so more learning ahead of you. So Evan all in all, grow up or at least if you are going to talk BIG SHIT back it up and so pussy out and hide in the back of other people's cars where no one can find you. I may be a female but I am not too woman to back my shit up. That is not a call out nor a threat, it is a gurantee if you continue to disrespect in the manner that you have. I have been nice and fair up until now. I don't deal well with other people's children. Sounds like you have not had an ass whoopin in a long time and you are just aching for one. I have plenty of belts, I will even let you pick out the one you like best :D

Toodles!

Cliffs?

BKgen®
11-08-2009, 09:10 PM

Hey now, there are quite a few cool females on IA.

u8myore0
11-08-2009, 09:11 PM

Thank you..coming from someone that ACTUALLY knows me... : ) see u tomorrow buddy!

D3UC3S

I been on a rampage today and she acts like its all about her...:no:

NO ONE IS SAFE TODAY! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Echonova

If you ask me, he has gotten to the point where he is constantly flammed on a daily basis and to make himself feel better and to re-direct the heat that he is given he tries to direct towards me. With all this shit he talks online, when it comes to meeting him in person he hides in the back of people's vans knowing no one will ever find him. He reminds me of chihuahuas. You know how they bark like they are big shit behind the door, but once inside they run with their tails between their legs. Obviously he is acting like the little 18 year old kid that he is. If you ask me, he's jealous as well as another female. I really find it flattering really! I also find it funny that people may want to call me an attention whore, but yet they make threads for me. :screwy: Aren't they calling attention to me? It's so funny to come to IA everyday and there be a new thread dedicated to me. I don't ask for the attention. I am just like every other IA member, I get on here to waste time, meet new people, and talk shit. And so far I have been very successful. I have meet a lot of cool people and I enjoy being on IA. Hell, it's fun. It's the freakin internet! So what if I post like every fucking second? I didn't know there were rules to how much or often you are allowed to post. If it aggravates you, then maybe IA is not for you. I have been on here since 05. I have obviously learned my ropes around here, sounds like some of you have so more learning ahead of you. So Evan all in all, grow up or at least if you are going to talk BIG SHIT back it up and don't pussy out and hide in the back of other people's cars where no one can find you. I may be a female but I am not too woman to back my shit up. That is not a call out nor a threat, it is a gurantee if you continue to disrespect in the manner that you have. I have been nice and fair up until now. I don't deal well with other people's children. Sounds like you have not had an ass whoopin in a long time and you are just aching for one. I have plenty of belts, I will even let you pick out the one you like best :D

Toodles!http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/whatnottodo4rw.jpg

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Hey now, there are quite a few cool females on IA.

You're right, you're pretty cool female :lmfao:

Thank you..coming from someone that ACTUALLY knows me... : ) see u tomorrow buddy!

Yep yep, can't wait.:goodjob:

The Ren
11-08-2009, 09:13 PM

I resent that

Double_0_Rusty

ROID RAGIN' LIKE BOBBYFRESH!

Vteckidd

everyone duck Nathans go a gun

BKgen®
You're right, you're pretty cool female :lmfao:

You just earned yourself a titty twister.

BABY J
11-08-2009, 09:14 PM
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p287/draklen/photo.jpg

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 09:14 PM
I resent that

Fair enough, I am sorry. I should have said, She's not like some of the other females. Karen, you're cool as hell.

Ms Dollar
11-08-2009, 09:15 PM
So what have I missed? Cliffs please.

Thanks

Catnip

Toodles!

Holy fuck.

I'll be honest, I didn't read past "flammed."

LOLOL

Double_0_Rusty
You just earned yourself a titty twister.

Can't wait, Brandy. lulz

imperception
Go to the top of your screen and look at the web address typed in... Enough said

truth

LOL...you are right sir...so far cool as hell.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/whatnottodo4rw.jpg

LOVE this guy lol...:cheers:

The Ren
Fair enough, I am sorry. I should have said, She's not like some of the other females. Karen, you're cool as hell.

Thank you.. your forgiven :goodjob:

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 09:16 PM
lolololol.

As long as they keep givin me ammo...imma shoot

Maniacc
11-08-2009, 09:16 PM
So, can I start flaming moronfucks now or is this thread not worthy of them?

Meh, I can see that it's not. :( shucks

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Thank you.. your forgiven :goodjob:

YAY!!!!!! Btw, when are you coming back for an Athens meet?

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 09:17 PM

Def not worth it, Alex.

hondachik
11-08-2009, 09:18 PM
No, but you can shut your whore mouth.

apparently i dont have one of those. can i has yours?

The Ren
YAY!!!!!! Btw, when are you coming back for an Athens meet?
When either A- the supra works again or B- it sells and I get the new car.. no need to come up in a stock mustang gt

D3UC3S

Do it...im gettin bored...

spit that HOT FIYAH!

BKgen®
11-08-2009, 09:19 PM

My cock?

No.

Echonova
11-08-2009, 09:20 PM

Meh, I can see that it's not. :( shucksPlease do. This thread is quickly falling to shit. As they all do lately, and by lately I mean like since 2 years ago.

I need
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/untitled-3.jpg

Maniacc
11-08-2009, 09:20 PM
Hmm. Why aren't the headshot gifs playing?

boo

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 09:21 PM
When either A- the supra works again or B- it sells and I get the new car.. no need to come up in a stock mustang gt

It's better than my stock Ram.:goodjob:

The Ren
11-08-2009, 09:21 PM
It's better than my stock Ram.:goodjob:I dunno about that...

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 09:23 PM

Why do you type like ur talking like a retarded 3rd grader.

hondachik
My cock?

No.

Uh, No.

JEpistons
My cock?

No.

She asked for something she doesn't have.

The Ren
The tags are becoming more and more funny.

hondachik
11-08-2009, 09:24 PM
She asked for something she doesn't have.

Exactly. I has a cock waiting for me in my bed right now already.

JEpistons
11-08-2009, 09:25 PM

No, you didn't get the joke, dumbfuck.

Scotsman
11-08-2009, 09:26 PM
It's better than my stock Ram.:goodjob:or my stock ram:ninja:

Double_0_Rusty

lolol glass or latex?

Double_0_Rusty
or my stock ram:ninja:

waitwut?

Vteckidd
11-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Bri just called me, im gonna be a pussy and not answer. Just sayin

(actually i just dont want my ears to bleed LOL)

hondachik
11-08-2009, 09:27 PM
No, you didn't get the joke, dumbfuck.

No, I kinda did you dumb shit. Get your fucking post count up then come at me again later. Considering I've been on this forum longer than your stupid ass, I think I know how to take shit thats said on here :goodjob:.

D3UC3S
11-08-2009, 09:28 PM
number block FTW

Scotsman
11-08-2009, 09:28 PM
waitwut?87 ramcharger:goodjob:

SLo_MKIII
11-08-2009, 09:29 PM
No, I kinda did you dumb shit. Get your fucking post count up then come at me again later. Considering I've been on this forum longer than your stupid ass, I think I know how to take shit thats said on here :goodjob:.

ooooooh lolz

Double_0_Rusty
11-08-2009, 09:29 PM