PDA

View Full Version : new project

91boostdgsr
11-08-2009, 01:21 AM
so guys i sold my car friday and went to meet this guy at the varsity to buy a ls swapped hatch had cash money in hand and we were waiting witha trailer in the parking lot and the guy texted me and said the car was sold i got pissed of course but i had a backup plan in the wings went and bought a freshly painted eg hatch witha LS swap in it on saturday i put 2000 Si seats in it and the Si tranny in it to make beast of a car gonna do N/A this time around give boost REST for awhile

egpower904
11-10-2009, 11:07 PM
i got your da! gotta replace the cracked turbo mani though lol. still dont know how i stole it from you so cheap :ninja:

teh_mugen18
11-10-2009, 11:48 PM
lol any picsorz?

91boostdgsr
11-11-2009, 07:30 PM
i only got rid of it becausei want to build another car thinkin bout doing all motor this time didi two boostd cars back to back want to do something new

91boostdgsr
11-17-2009, 10:21 PM
so i got a set of skunk 2 adj cam gears and a 4-1 one peice header and brand new LS cams put on the car this past weekend and am looking for an intae manifold (i.e skunk2 edelbrock etc.) and a fuel rail or throttle body also want to hurry up and finish my hatch im also in need of the side molding for the fenders and the doors if you know if any send them my way looking to finish this roject asap so i can just drive it lol and not and not have to do anything else for awhile until tax time 2010 hit me up