PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate when.....

02SloWrx
11-08-2009, 12:24 AM
You're driving down 85 doing around 70-75m[h with flow of traffic, when all of a sudden there are blue lights down the freeway, Im talking about cop had pulled someone over. Than all of a sudden, everyone slows down to like 60mph. WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE. I usually just go around people that slow down and i laugh at them for slowing down just cus there is a cop on the side giving someone else a ticket.

I hate people like that, just cus there is a cop god damn it, dont slow down to a fucking speed limit, GOD DAMN IT.

Anyways, if you gona do 70-75mph on 85, DONT FUCKING SLAM YOUR FUCKING BRAKES AS SOON AS YOU SEE A FUCKING COP. IF YOU THINK FOR YOU TO BE DOING 70-75MPH is wrong when you see the fucking cop, THAN DONT DO IT AT ALL YOU FUCKING SLOW ASS DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING SCARY ASS HOE.

I AM REALLY FUCKING **** RIGHT NOW, SO LEAVE YOUR FLAMING ASS COMMENTS, CUS I DONT GIVE A SHIT!

1990wade
11-08-2009, 12:28 AM
YEA MAN I HATE IT WHEN THAT SHIT HAPPENS.....ESPECIALLLY ON THE INTERSTATE...I MEAN IT AINT LIKE HE IS GOIN TO COME HUNT U DOWN AFTER HE GIVES THAT PERSON A TICKET

02SloWrx
11-08-2009, 01:08 AM
HELL YEAH FIRST ***** THAT AGREE WITH ME, FUCK

Me86Rob
11-08-2009, 01:13 AM
yea man. I hate where there is a cop standing on the side of the road and people slow down for his safety. Enjoy the negs you get from me you fucking ******

Stormhammer
11-08-2009, 01:22 AM
I think people slow down more for his safety, especially since the move over one lane law was passed. Trust me, I've witnessed where a cop sits on the side of the road with his lights ON ( possible he coudl have just done a ticket and the person was gone already ), and someone didn't move over a lane, and another cop car further up tagged him for it.

Anyways - like Rob was saying, I think its more for safety purposes - I know I slow down at least because last thing I want to do is have something happen and cause me to nail a cop :(

TIGERJC
11-08-2009, 02:03 AM
I hate it when a cop is cursing on the hwy and everybody slows all the way down to stay behind him. I maintain 70-75 and pass the cop so I dont get rear end by one of the many idiots that keep slamming on their brakes every time they get close to being parallel with the cop. I have never been pulled over for doing that

02SloWrx
11-08-2009, 02:27 AM
For his safety? There are 5-6 fucking lanes bro, and he is on the shoulder.I understand if people in the 2 right lanes slow down, but everyone fucking slows down, even people in the HOV. Don't sit there and lie to your self that everyone slows down for his safety, MOST people slow down thinking, ohh shit, cops.

02SloWrx
11-08-2009, 02:28 AM
I hate it when a cop is cursing on the hwy and everybody slows all the way down to stay behind him. I maintain 70-75 and pass the cop so I dont rear end one of the many idiots that keep slamming on their brakes every time they get close to being parallel with the cop. I have never been pulled over for doing that

That's also one of my issues, kinda similar to my post, but not.

*Sits and waits for people to tell you that they stay behind him for his safety, what a funny joke*

TIGERJC
11-08-2009, 02:30 AM
And the day they make a thread about getting rear ended by one of those vehicles, I will be there to remind them of this thread. NEVER FORGET!!!!

Njobe
11-08-2009, 09:32 AM
I think people slow down more for his safety, especially since the move over one lane law was passed. Trust me, I've witnessed where a cop sits on the side of the road with his lights ON ( possible he coudl have just done a ticket and the person was gone already ), and someone didn't move over a lane, and another cop car further up tagged him for it.

Anyways - like Rob was saying, I think its more for safety purposes - I know I slow down at least because last thing I want to do is have something happen and cause me to nail a cop :(
QFT

i've seen/know people that got pulled over like that. they don't slow down and the cop radios in and on the next exit they get pulled over lol

Greddypacked
11-08-2009, 10:04 AM
You're driving down 85 doing around 70-75m[h with flow of traffic, when all of a sudden there are blue lights down the freeway, Im talking about cop had pulled someone over. Than all of a sudden, everyone slows down to like 60mph. WHAT THE FUCK PEOPLE. I usually just go around people that slow down and i laugh at them for slowing down just cus there is a cop on the side giving someone else a ticket.

I hate people like that, just cus there is a cop god damn it, dont slow down to a fucking speed limit, GOD DAMN IT.

Anyways, if you gona do 70-75mph on 85, DONT FUCKING SLAM YOUR FUCKING BRAKES AS SOON AS YOU SEE A FUCKING COP. IF YOU THINK FOR YOU TO BE DOING 70-75MPH is wrong when you see the fucking cop, THAN DONT DO IT AT ALL YOU FUCKING SLOW ASS DIRTY MOTHER FUCKING SCARY ASS HOE.

I AM REALLY FUCKING **** RIGHT NOW, SO LEAVE YOUR FLAMING ASS COMMENTS, CUS I DONT GIVE A SHIT!

Ch!ll lol.

x Resilience
11-08-2009, 10:09 AM
FUCKING SHIT FUCK I FUCKING HATE THAT FUCKING SHIT. GODDAMN THAT SHIT BE PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF FUCK. SHIT! FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Julio
11-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Just so you know, If a cop has someone pulled over and you speed pass him, He can actually chase you down if he feels like it. Granted, he may only harass you since he has no speed record.. But they can do it...

Seen it happen plenty of times.

And when ever I see a cop has someone pulled over, I slow down for several reasons..

Person in front of me ( if there is one ) will slow down and I would hate to rear end that person.. or cop safety, depending on what lane im on..

Greddypacked
11-08-2009, 10:16 AM
Just so you know, If a cop has someone pulled over and you speed pass him, He can actually chase you down if he feels like it. Granted, he may only harass you since he has no speed record.. But they can do it...

Seen it happen plenty of times.

And when ever I see a cop has someone pulled over, I slow down for several reasons..

Person in front of me ( if there is one ) will slow down and I would hate to rear end that person.. or cop safety, depending on what lane im on..

GOOD POST... and not only can they chase you down, they can cb down to the cop a few miles down on the highway to tag you. So when he doesnt slow down and gets a ticket, maybe he will slow down next time eh.

Stormhammer
11-08-2009, 10:48 AM
Oh if the cop is going under the speed limit/flow of traffic, I'll pass him lol

deathrex
11-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I understand why people slow down if there within 2 lanes of the officer. But when its the far fast lanes yeah that pisses me the hell off. For instance last night driving home on 985 there was a cop sitting with his front end towards traffic off of an exit with a good 10-15 feet from the road. the speed limit is 70 i was doing 80. ive passed these officers multiple times doing 80 and never had them move, but the idiots infront of me last night decided to slam on the brakes and go 60 to where i almost hit them. Driving to school this morning doing 75 the speedlimit on 85 was 65 there was a cop with someone pulled over on the onramp. not on the side of the highway but the on ramp. Everyone slowed to 55. I mean dont get me wrong if im gunna be near the officer ill pull over a lane if thats not possible i will slow for his safety but if im in the far lane yeah im not slowing down at all.
And as far as passing an officer while moving with traffic and hes doing under the speed limit or not moving with the flow of traffic fuck it ill do it, i hate when people try and stay behind him holding up traffic even more.

02SloWrx
11-09-2009, 02:39 PM
I understand why people slow down if there within 2 lanes of the officer. But when its the far fast lanes yeah that pisses me the hell off. For instance last night driving home on 985 there was a cop sitting with his front end towards traffic off of an exit with a good 10-15 feet from the road. the speed limit is 70 i was doing 80. ive passed these officers multiple times doing 80 and never had them move, but the idiots infront of me last night decided to slam on the brakes and go 60 to where i almost hit them. Driving to school this morning doing 75 the speedlimit on 85 was 65 there was a cop with someone pulled over on the onramp. not on the side of the highway but the on ramp. Everyone slowed to 55. I mean dont get me wrong if im gunna be near the officer ill pull over a lane if thats not possible i will slow for his safety but if im in the far lane yeah im not slowing down at all.
And as far as passing an officer while moving with traffic and hes doing under the speed limit or not moving with the flow of traffic fuck it ill do it, i hate when people try and stay behind him holding up traffic even more.

GOD DAMN THAT WAS WELL SAID! REPS!