PDA

View Full Version : Misc 2g iPhone screen needs to be fixed. Where?

Black Mamba
11-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Sup fellas,

Does anyone know where I can get 2G iPhone fixed?

My friend had put it in her purse, then her eye drops leaked on to the iphone and now the touch screen won't work.

It powers on and power off.. Half of the top touchscreen works, but the bottom half touchscreen doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Or know where I can get this fixed for cheap in Gwinnett area?

Any info is greatly appreciated!

On_Her_Face
11-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Sup fellas,

Does anyone know where I can get 2G iPhone fixed?

My friend had put it in her purse, then her eye drops leaked on to the iphone and now the touch screen won't work.

It powers on and power off.. Half of the top touchscreen works, but the bottom half touchscreen doesn't work.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Or know where I can get this fixed for cheap in Gwinnett area?

Any info is greatly appreciated!

If the digitalizer is broken you are fucked.

Black Mamba
11-07-2009, 11:23 AM
^ how do I check...? lol

Black Mamba
11-08-2009, 02:40 PM
uhh.. how does this belong in Lifestyle section?? lol. um.. I'm going to post this on Technology section..

JEpistons
11-08-2009, 05:43 PM
^ how do I check...? lol

Is the phone useable? Or is the "inner screen (Digitzer" white? If it turned white, you're fucked. Just buy a new iphone...I'll sell ya a 2g

LeGeNdaRyLeGeNd
11-08-2009, 08:01 PM
i have the same issue. my screen is cracked and only one row doesn't work when i press it. there was a place in discover mills that wanted to charge me 150 to fix but i didn't do it yet.

Black Mamba
11-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Is the phone useable? Or is the "inner screen (Digitzer" white? If it turned white, you're fucked. Just buy a new iphone...I'll sell ya a 2g

THe interscreen still shows all the backgrounds and etc. It's NOT white. So I'm guessing that's a good news?

Anyways, how much for that 2g? PM me.

teh_mugen18
11-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Theres a place near Chamblee-Tucker called ONYX consulting, they supposedly do all the repairs for the Apple stores in the Atlanta area, i got a direct reference to go to them for my ipod a long time ago.

TheProfiteer
11-09-2009, 02:45 AM
you are going to need an entire front panel. If you get the part I can install it for you. Or you can do it your self, its easy, here is the part you need.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-LCD-Screen-Digitizer-FOR-iPhone-2G-4GB-8GB-16GB_W0QQitemZ370221502533QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_A ccessories?hash=item5632ebd045#ht_2538wt_1248