btstone
11-06-2009, 01:48 PM
i wanna run someone tonight. anybody gonna race

B18c1Turboed
11-06-2009, 01:51 PM
i wanna run someone tonight. anybody gonna race
what car?

.I own B18turbo,vteckidd

Hahahaha u are still full of yourself....

SmackedInATL
11-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Track tomorrow all day. SDR, who's with me?

btstone
11-06-2009, 02:27 PM
what car?

Hahahaha u are still full of yourself....

not full of myslef. stop making dumb statements about ppl you dont have a clue about. but i do know that piece of shit you own doesnt have enough.

dude, you have a fucking civic. there is gonna be shit faster out there....specificly mine

btstone
11-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Track tomorrow all day. SDR, who's with me?

i may try to roll to barrett tonight. fisher said he wants to roll down

blackshine007
11-06-2009, 02:36 PM
I'll run you...... on foot :ninja:

The Creeper
11-06-2009, 02:48 PM
i may try to roll to barrett tonight. fisher said he wants to roll down

If you roll down to barrett, I might be up for meeting up.

NewGen33
11-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Meh, might be able to get some people out to run tonight.

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:00 PM
does everyone know my number. PM me if you odnt. i wanna get a little meet to run some tonight

Turbodude06
11-06-2009, 03:04 PM
I may roll to barrett tonight, who knows.

B18c1Turboed
11-06-2009, 03:05 PM
not full of myslef. stop making dumb statements about ppl you dont have a clue about. but i do know that piece of shit you own doesnt have enough.

dude, you have a fucking civic. there is gonna be shit faster out there....specificly mine

Still on your high horse? I guess your parents should have not bought you that pony when you where little... Im still waiting for the 2K and my 1K run...
Stop talking shit and eighter put out or get out. I guess thats what your dad said too your mom and he waisted his sprem creating you!!!

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Still on your high horse? I guess your parents should have not bought you that pony when you where little... Im still waiting for the 2K and my 1K run...
Stop talking shit and eighter put out or get out. I guess thats what your dad said too your mom and he waisted his sprem creating you!!!

everyone wasnt as fortunate as you as to get a pony when they were little. but if my folks could afford one i would have told them to take that gay shit back. but your faggot ass was riding that shit like it was in....lol

dude. no high horse, you are just slower. i know what you have run. its not enought...plus you cant run it but once every 10 passes. you are like joe dumars and i am like a young jordan. YOU CANT FUCKING CHECK ME!

NewGen33
11-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Looks like a no go for us if it's Barrett...

The Creeper
11-06-2009, 03:14 PM
^why?

B18c1Turboed
11-06-2009, 03:15 PM
everyone wasnt as fortunate as you as to get a pony when they were little. but if my folks could afford one i would have told them to take that gay shit back. but your faggot ass was riding that shit like it was in....lol

dude. no high horse, you are just slower. i know what you have run. its not enought...plus you cant run it but once every 10 passes. you are like joe dumars and i am like a young jordan. YOU CANT FUCKING CHECK ME!
Your a joke. WHY are you so scared of the littlew CIVIC then? I have put 1k up and you just make excuses. You made the call out for 1k and i accepted now you just act like a scared little bitch.
I know what my car can and will run so stop being a little girl and pull your dress up and lets go race that POS S2000.

Till then you aint owned shit, exept a big mouth your ass cant cash!!!
Pussy!!

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Your a joke. WHY are you so scared of the littlew CIVIC then? I have put 1k up and you just make excuses. You made the call out for 1k and i accepted now you just act like a scared little bitch.
I know what my car can and will run so stop being a little girl and pull your dress up and lets go race that POS S2000.

Till then you aint owned shit, exept a big mouth your ass cant cash!!!
Pussy!!

LOL. you are a bitch. your wife knows that! you know i dont have my shit so u are talking all this shit. im sure when it comes back you will stop talking....thats what bitches do. so go ahead and get it all out now. you will nothing to say soon.....:blah::blah::blah::blah:

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Looks like a no go for us if it's Barrett...

why,..whats up...

B18c1Turboed
11-06-2009, 03:24 PM
LOL. you are a bitch. your wife knows that! you know i dont have my shit so u are talking all this shit. im sure when it comes back you will stop talking....thats what bitches do. so go ahead and get it all out now. you will nothing to say soon.....:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Didnt u say 2 weeks ago you where going to go get it? Man you aint even worth my time you are a fucking joke!!!!

You called me out for 1k and i accepted now you keep making excuses why u dont or cant go get the car. Stop being a little girl and go get the pos car so we can get this over with.

Why offer a 1k run and you cant even back it up? Wow u really hurt me by that wife comment. Atleast im man enough to step too your little juice head!!

NewGen33
11-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Looks like no one wants to go up there tonight.

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Didnt u say 2 weeks ago you where going to go get it? Man you aint even worth my time you are a fucking joke!!!!

You called me out for 1k and i accepted now you keep making excuses why u dont or cant go get the car. Stop being a little girl and go get the pos car so we can get this over with.

Why offer a 1k run and you cant even back it up? Wow u really hurt me by that wife comment. Atleast im man enough to step too your little juice head!!

back it up son. you havent stepped up to shit, you have talked online....thats easy. you are all talk. i honestly dont know why you are riding my dick so hard.. mutherfucker im not gay...stop all your little "my POS civic is fast" talk. i told you it was quick. you just dont have enough. i dont think you have enough for my vette, but "thats a waste of your time" what a dumb ass. im done fucking with your bitch ass

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:33 PM
Looks like no one wants to go up there tonight.

we are trying to recruit some folks now

SmackedInATL
11-06-2009, 03:35 PM
All of BoostedSVTs posts were deleted, carry on KF.

B18c1Turboed
11-06-2009, 03:37 PM
back it up son. you havent stepped up to shit, you have talked online....thats easy. you are all talk. i honestly dont know why you are riding my dick so hard.. mutherfucker im not gay...stop all your little "my POS civic is fast" talk. i told you it was quick. you just dont have enough. i dont think you have enough for my vette, but "thats a waste of your time" what a dumb ass. im done fucking with your bitch ass

well whenever you get you good almight s2000 let me know. I accepted your 1k run. HOW IS THAT NOT STEPPING UP?

Wer both know you opened your mouth about a car that aint gonna be fast, so now you back peddling... PUSSY!

NewGen33
11-06-2009, 03:47 PM
we are trying to recruit some folks now

Alright cool I just don't know if anyone down here in Newnan will want to go. I just asked a few people and everyone's saying no so far.

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:53 PM
well whenever you get you good almight s2000 let me know. I accepted your 1k run. HOW IS THAT NOT STEPPING UP?

Wer both know you opened your mouth about a car that aint gonna be fast, so now you back peddling... PUSSY!

everyone but you knows im not back peddling. but tell youself that if it makes you feel better. 10.5 will not cut it. especially when your next pass is 11.4. fucking rookie

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Alright cool I just don't know if anyone down here in Newnan will want to go. I just asked a few people and everyone's saying no so far.

there is usually a crowd there

SmackedInATL
11-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Why don't you show up at the Newnan meet Brandon?

btstone
11-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Why don't you show up at the Newnan meet Brandon?

tonight? is it worth coming to? i will be there around 10.30 if so

S197_GTvert
11-06-2009, 04:07 PM
ill be out on barrett tonight as usual but there aint no point in me even going to hit that ima run some1 tonight lol

NewGen33
11-06-2009, 04:08 PM
From the recent trips out there its really a hit or miss. To early to tell but if I go I'll let you know the turnout or Komi will.

B18c1Turboed
11-06-2009, 04:20 PM
everyone but you knows im not back peddling. but tell youself that if it makes you feel better. 10.5 will not cut it. especially when your next pass is 11.4. fucking rookie

Atleast i aint got shit too hide. I run my own car for all too see, not ahve someone else drive it and act like it was me..... Yea i asked around about your car.And just so u know everytime i have ran my car i have shut it down at the 1/8 mile. Check the trap speed and the time. any moron will tell you the car is alot faster then what it seems. STUPID!@

btstone
11-06-2009, 04:34 PM
Atleast i aint got shit too hide. I run my own car for all too see, not ahve someone else drive it and act like it was me..... Yea i asked around about your car.And just so u know everytime i have ran my car i have shut it down at the 1/8 mile. Check the trap speed and the time. any moron will tell you the car is alot faster then what it seems. STUPID!@

ask me in person..i will tell the fstes time i have driven my car. i have never made a claim in a thread. you need to do some more checking. and that shutting down in a 1/8 is bullshit. just becasue your wife believes you doesnt meam your pussy ass is gonna get respect here

B18c1Turboed
11-06-2009, 04:38 PM
ask me in person..i will tell the fstes time i have driven my car. i have never made a claim in a thread. you need to do some more checking. and that shutting down in a 1/8 is bullshit. just becasue your wife believes you doesnt meam your pussy ass is gonna get respect here

I guess having a onboard camera dont mean shit anymore... That just goes too show how stupid you really are....

But have fun, im out of here. Im headed too the track tonight...LATER BITCH!!!

btstone
11-06-2009, 04:48 PM
I guess having a onboard camera dont mean shit anymore... That just goes too show how stupid you really are....

But have fun, im out of here. Im headed too the track tonight...LATER BITCH!!!

LOL. lets see the vid.....(in the words of you butt buddy vtecfag)

x Resilience
11-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Why would you call out someone for 1K with a car you don't have in your possession.

btstone
11-06-2009, 04:53 PM
Why would you call out someone for 1K with a car you don't have in your possession.

HE DID THE CALLOUT. i aggreed to race WHEN I GOT MY CAR BACk. he is just talking bad because he knows i dont have my car. when i get it back. his little pussy will starts its period and he will go away

Vteckidd
11-06-2009, 05:10 PM
come to barrett next friday, im out of town this weekend. Thats my side of town.

slostang
11-06-2009, 06:26 PM
id be down to run the crown vic and blackshine tonight if they are willing to come to the southside.

SUBY_RUE
11-06-2009, 08:07 PM
I wish I had a car that could hang with you guys :( Cuz if I did! I would so stomp the shit out of all youz...... WHAT!?

SmackedInATL
11-06-2009, 08:12 PM
So how bout them Yankees??

B00STedSvT
11-06-2009, 08:17 PM
So Like I said Bitchstone..Since Smackers had to do his Janitorial duties....

What the fuck do you think You would be able to do about it? I guess im gonna pull a Thacker here cause Bitchstone, You really are too small to be speaking with someone Much more physically superior to you like that son..Oh Noes Myspace Pics!! LoL get over yourself...Dont be Mad cause your girl let me borrow her Shades homie...Anytime you wanna come get them back just let me know you bitchmade little boy..Im out for the Night...Im sure Aaron has alot of cleaning up to do in here...Go get your mop Boy

SmackedInATL
11-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Damn I cannot figure out why I still come in here?:thinking:

Damn dude neither can anyone else!!:screwy:

B00STedSvT
11-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Smackers you Failed...:gay:

TS240
11-06-2009, 08:42 PM
So how bout them Yankees??
:goodjob:

So IS anything going on tonight?

sleepys4
11-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Great question..somebody give me a ring!

btstone
11-07-2009, 06:53 AM
Great question..somebody give me a ring!

fun time last night. caddy is faster than i thought

CaTcH22
11-07-2009, 07:16 AM
^^ Just curious. You said that 10.5 is not enough for the other guy, b18turbo. What was the s2000's ET and trap. I tried to find on here. Sorry if I missed it somewhere. :goodjob:

btstone
11-07-2009, 07:27 AM
^^ Just curious. You said that 10.5 is not enough for the other guy, b18turbo. What was the s2000's ET and trap. I tried to find on here. Sorry if I missed it somewhere. :goodjob:

i never said

CaTcH22
11-07-2009, 07:45 AM
i never said
AHHHH.... :ninja:-style. Last test-n-tune night for SDR was Friday night. Hopefully we'll see it down here next year??

JJSPEC Racing
11-07-2009, 07:51 AM
AHHHH.... :ninja:-style. Last night for SDR was Friday night. Hopefully we'll see it down here next year??

Nov 21 is MCE day at SDR and I hope to see some of the kf guys there. Should be fun!

Evil Goat
11-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Nov 21 is MCE day at SDR and I hope to see some of the kf guys there. Should be fun!

yessir! can't wait....cooler air + a little warmer track should = 10 second integra :goodjob:

S197_GTvert
11-07-2009, 10:57 AM
yessir! can't wait....cooler air + a little warmer track should = 10 second integra :goodjob:
yea i cant wat for the MCE track day the last one was a blast even had some foot races :lmfao:

Turbodude06
11-07-2009, 11:37 AM

Cheap. Fast. Reliable. You only get to pick two.

^love your sig :lmfao:

sleepys4
11-07-2009, 01:44 PM
fun time last night. caddy is faster than i thought

Its okay to be 4000lbs +, I need to throw some gas at it.

btstone
11-07-2009, 04:14 PM
That would be nice.

Lankhoss
11-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Just a FYI, I may not be able to run at SDR....but I'll try my best to be down there.

blackshine007
11-07-2009, 07:12 PM
Its okay to be 4000lbs +, I need to throw some gas at it.

You actually had traction this time around?

SicStang03
11-07-2009, 08:26 PM
Just a FYI, I may not be able to run at SDR....but I'll try my best to be down there.

Me too. I sold the drag setup but I should be down there :cheers: