PDA

View Full Version : This news is pissing me off....

RandomGuy
11-06-2009, 03:55 AM
I was watching this unfold at work earlier today, (regarding the Texas mass shooting situation)

This guy obviously had some mental issues, something fucked up in his head, but why the fuck does the media keep pointing out that he is Muslim and etc and etc. It seems like they're talking about that more than anything else. Its obvious that this wasn't an act of terror, as clearly expressed by the many press interviews...

What the fuck is the deal... Its OBVIOUS this guy isn't a terrorist,or Muslim "fundamentalist" but they keep throwing the fact that he was Muslim in there...

Of course most rational people will see this, and be like cool, he's just some sick person with issues who HAPPENS to be muslim... But the idiots (which there are many, especially in the south) will succumb to the propoganda which increases the interchangability of the words "Muslim" & "Terrorist" , their views on Muslims will be skewed(or their already limited stereotypes of them...), which is (I'M 1000% positive) intentionally orchestrated by the media... namely foxnews et al.
I'm sure theres an alternate agenda, or some unknown motive for this too

but fuck that, aside from all of this, just watch.

If he really did this even remotely in the name of his religion, I'm sure he would made a point of that. He was a shrink to people with more issues than him, all of that excess mental baggage was probably transferred to him over the years, eventually mind-fucking him. Why not go by the obvious story? instead of repeatedly beating the dead horse of "omg he's muslim?!, he musta been a terrorist, even though its fairly clear he wasn't, lets repeatedly ask and linger on that subject moreso than the story itself"

Its a plot to defame Islam... and its clear. ((the coverage of the tragedy and of course not the tragedy itself, I have many friends in the service and I know many families were affected by this))

:2cents:

redrumracer
11-06-2009, 04:07 AM
because the news is in the business of making shit sensational, so if emphasizing that he was muslim will do that then thats what they do.

Lankhoss
11-06-2009, 04:54 AM
because the news is in the business of making shit sensational, so if emphasizing that he was muslim will do that then thats what they do.

Welp, there's your answer.

Welcome to America.

StreetHazard
11-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Muslims blow up folks, all white people play golf and black folks like watermelon

:goodjob: true

Elbow
11-06-2009, 06:56 AM
He said "Allah Akbar" or whatever, that HAS to mean he's a terrorist, everyone knows that..

BobbyFresco
11-06-2009, 07:01 AM

This.
His faith/ethnicity has nothing to do with what he did yet in the public eye, or at least that of most Americans, it will be the only thing that matters.

oneSLOWex
11-06-2009, 07:08 AM
Im sure it had nothing to do with his religion or anything like that. I read somewhere that there were reports of him talking of suicide bombing and stuff like that 6 months ago but they couldn't prove 100% it was him. I think it was something said on the internet somewhere maybe. Maybe the media heard that and is all like "OMG HES GOTTA BE A TERRORIST!!"

Elbow
11-06-2009, 07:10 AM
Im sure it had nothing to do with his religion or anything like that. I read somewhere that there were reports of him talking of suicide bombing and stuff like that 6 months ago but they couldn't prove 100% it was him. I think it was something said on the internet somewhere maybe. Maybe the media heard that and is all like "OMG HES GOTTA BE A TERRORIST!!"

Yeah, they read my post.

oneSLOWex
11-06-2009, 07:15 AM
Yeah, they read my post.

LOL he was all like ALALALALALALA I DROP BOMB!!!! well atleast thats probably what they would like to think he said.

MongolPup
11-06-2009, 07:45 AM
You mean stuff like this?

"Major Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, a US-born Muslim, opened fire on soldiers at Fort Hood on Thursday."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8346078.stm

Kasper
11-06-2009, 08:01 AM
what I'm tryen to figure out is why he was still in the military. his performance reviews from a year ago were horrible, and he did something in washington. got transfered down to hood, then put on the send list to afgan. THEN he starts to wright this shit on the net, no one says shit till he starts shooting up the place. then of course everyone screams why why why. doesn't make any sense to me. he could have gotten sectioned out along time ago. instead they sweep it under the rug as nothing till good men loose there lives.

quickdodgeŽ
11-06-2009, 08:02 AM
So the guy survived? Later, QD.

Jason..
11-06-2009, 08:04 AM
You mean stuff like this?

"Major Nidal Malik Hasan, 39, a US-born Muslim, opened fire on soldiers at Fort Hood on Thursday."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8346078.stm
I see the delima.

BABY J
11-06-2009, 08:06 AM
Yeah QD - 4 shots and he is still alive and stable.

quickdodgeŽ
11-06-2009, 08:07 AM
Yeah QD - 4 shots and he is still alive and stable.

Wow. I want to be Muslim, then. Later, QD.

TSiFTW
11-06-2009, 08:07 AM
I just want to know why he killed 13 soldiers and wounded 30 on a military base, and he is still alive!!:no:

oneSLOWex
11-06-2009, 08:10 AM
I just want to know why he killed 13 soldiers and wounded 30 on a military base, and he is still alive!!:no:

No shit! You figure with something like that the idea would be to shoot to kill.

BABY J
11-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Killing people makes it easy. It's not like when you're dead you're thinking "damn, I shouldn't have done that". I'm glad he's alive... you can't "suffer" when you're dead.

quickdodgeŽ
11-06-2009, 08:16 AM
I'm glad he's alive... you can't "suffer" when you're dead.

I am as well. Also, maybe, just maybe the answers to the "whys" will come forth with him alive. This is a rare case where the aggressor comes out of this alive where there is a chance an answer can be found. Later, QD.

TSiFTW
11-06-2009, 08:19 AM
It may be good that he's alive for the moment to get some answers. I just can't believe he escaped death.

oneSLOWex
11-06-2009, 08:19 AM
Killing people makes it easy. It's not like when you're dead you're thinking "damn, I shouldn't have done that". I'm glad he's alive... you can't "suffer" when you're dead.

True true....didnt think about it like that. I just hope they keep him locked up for the rest of his fucked up life.

BABY J
11-06-2009, 08:26 AM
^^ DEF a fan of that. Bread and water and a shitter and sink until u die. No books. No internet. But that's wishful thinking.

oneSLOWex
11-06-2009, 08:31 AM
^^ DEF a fan of that. Bread and water and a shitter and sink until u die. No books. No internet. But that's wishful thinking.

X fucking 10000000000000000000000

choiiiiiiiii
11-06-2009, 10:04 AM
it's the media....they're full of shit.

Vteckidd
11-06-2009, 10:10 AM

simple yet effective.

Even if he screamed out IN THE NAME OF ALLAH when he did it i still wouldnt say he was a terrorist.

Crazy knows no race ,color ,or creed

Danger Mouse
11-06-2009, 10:33 AM
simple yet effective.

Even if he screamed out IN THE NAME OF ALLAH when he did it i still wouldnt say he was a terrorist.

CRAZY knows NO RACE ,COLOR,or CREED

true indeed

Kasper
11-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Yup.. he'll recover, fade out of site, and they'll be keeping him in a dark room somewhere doing "water testing" and "electrical stuff" by him... they'll find out. but it no matter the answer its still not going to bring the dead back to life. Id like to know if it was a terrorist who else is in his cell.. and yes i said if. cause there is still alot of unanswered questions with this guy.

tmracing83
11-06-2009, 11:19 AM
fox news network (which I watch all time) just state that he did call out that "god is great" jazz but ofourse talking about allah.... I can't wait to find out if this was an "honor killing" to him...

I'm glad he's still alive and hopefully he will suffer a very long life I'm maximum security prison.

RedEj8
11-06-2009, 11:21 AM
Muslim=Terrorist.. Everyone knows that, right?

tmracing83
11-06-2009, 11:32 AM
^^^^^ lol X2

tmracing83
11-06-2009, 11:37 AM

Ah men,

That shooter deserves nothing more than to be tortured to the point that he wishes he was dead for the rest of his sad life

Definantly interested in details on this story....

RedEj8
11-06-2009, 12:31 PM
http://mobile.latimes.com/inf/infomo?view=page8&feed:a=latimes_1min&feed:c=topstories&feed:i=50327416

Njobe
11-06-2009, 02:20 PM
no 49 virgins for him

B00STedSvT
11-06-2009, 02:31 PM
OP Is it the News thats pissing you off or the fact that You and the terrorist shooter have the same first name?

ahmonrah
11-06-2009, 05:28 PM
he's G. 2 handguns+200 rounds+44 casualties. wow, how many mags did he have??

but the shrink snapped out. religious affiliation means nothing at all, as him not getting help and the military not 86'ing his ass long ago is the cause of this calamity.

he's in a comatose state ATM. he'll be executed after time in levinworth soon enough.
i just wish no one had gotten hurt because of his mental break.

and hasan, remember we're citizens in the same country that villianized native americans, as justification for extermination, considered africans subhumans to justify a free labor force(slavery), locked japanese up in camps during world war 2, and now anyone who looks brown and worships allah, is a terrorist.

god i love this country!

RedEj8
11-06-2009, 06:10 PM
^So what you're saying is...is that you're a terrorist? LETS GET HIM!!!

ahmonrah
11-06-2009, 06:47 PM
SAY IT LOUD!!
http://grownfolksmusic.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/james_brown1.jpg
I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD!!!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/119/282181185_2931ed7c98.jpg?v=0
no homo....lol!

but i feel what Randoms frustration though....

Me86Rob
11-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Better to be pissed of than pissed on

ahmonrah
11-06-2009, 07:30 PM
^truth!

Crazy Asian
11-06-2009, 07:50 PM
We'll he'll be dead soon. Texas with it's death penalty!!

RandomGuy
11-06-2009, 11:06 PM
he's G. 2 handguns+200 rounds+44 casualties. wow, how many mags did he have??

He had FN5.7's, which has a magazine capacity of 20 rds.