PDA

View Full Version : Sports Whose going to be National Champions this year?

Greddypacked
11-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Hmmmmm I say Florida will lose their spot at the SEC title game this year against Bama, and Texas will beat Alabama for a title match.... maybe lol. Texas is playing better imo, but Alabama is just as darn good.

sogood
11-05-2009, 07:10 PM
If Texas wins out and Alabama beats Florida in the SECCG then I really don't see Texas pulling it out over 'Bama. Their (Texas) defense is really not good at all and 'Bama's definitely is. If they can get McElroy going again I think they'd have a great shot at taking Texas down. We all saw what happened last year when Florida played the supposed "best offense of our time" and I don't think anyone in their right mind would say Texas' offense this year is anywhere near as stout as Oklahoma's was last year.

I, of course, want the Gators in the BCSCG, but we have to take care of business and get by 'Bama first. If we get there and are matched up against Texas, I'm really not worried at all.

Master Shake
11-08-2009, 04:39 PM
i've noticed with the way mcelroy plays. when he's in the hole, he doesn't do that good. he has to get out of it and off to the side to get a good throw out.

i say the gators are gonna take bama. and it be texas and florida for the NC.

although i gotta admit, Iowa took a hard loss to N. Western yesterday. i thought they would lose the #4 spot and drop to about 7th.

Andr3w
11-14-2009, 02:40 AM
I'm gonna say its going to be in between Alabama and Texas

quickdodgeŽ
11-22-2009, 09:06 AM
They are talking about GT playing TCU in the Orange Bowl now. It was Cincinnati for a while. That would be a cool good.

I see that UGA (somehow) is slated to go to the Chick-fil-A Bowl here in Atlanta. They are predicted to play Clemson. I'm assuming if GT loses, they may end up here and Clemson in the Orange? If so, that would mean another GT/UGA match up? Later, QD.

VIP Style
11-27-2009, 10:27 AM
psst, florida gone take it all!
Hmmmmm I say Florida will lose their spot at the SEC title game this year against Bama, and Texas will beat Alabama for a title match.... maybe lol. Texas is playing better imo, but Alabama is just as darn good.

HyPer50
11-27-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm gonna say Alabama. I am expecting Florida to get upset by Alabama in the SEC championship. Florida's defense just isn't as good as it was last year.

Master Shake
11-29-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm gonna say Alabama. I am expecting Florida to get upset by Alabama in the SEC championship. Florida's defense just isn't as good as it was last year.and Alabama is doing better than last year? i think not. neither team is as good as last year, but i don't see 'bama beating florida.

my choice still stands. florida over alabama for SEC title, and florida over texas for the national title.

sogood
11-29-2009, 05:00 PM
I'm gonna say Alabama. I am expecting Florida to get upset by Alabama in the SEC championship. Florida's defense just isn't as good as it was last year.

The Gators defense isn't as good as it was last year? Their D is stout as hell, it's their offense that's not performing like last year. Let's not forget that they didn't even have their number one WR/RB option (Harvin) in last year's SECCG and still came out with the W...

'Bama could easily have two losses right now, granted the Gators could have one of their own. Neither team is consistently performing like they did last year, but I still have confidence that Florida's D will give McElroy and the rest of the Tide problems.

TheGrillMan
11-30-2009, 03:21 PM
florida will beat bama and texas

deff bama tho

i mean seriously, who allmost looses to tn? hahaha

redblackfan
11-30-2009, 03:29 PM
I want to see flordia and tcu go at it

redblackfan
11-30-2009, 03:30 PM
with tim tebow winning three bcs championships

Mike Lowrey
12-01-2009, 02:23 PM
I see the winner of the SEC championship game beating texas.

I, of course, see Florida taking it all again this year. :D