PDA

View Full Version : me vs the po po.

sebastianHoff
10-18-2005, 09:24 PM
ok im gonna be as vauge as possible, for obvious reasons. its not so much a kill as it is my single greatest evasion ever. so here we go. i was goin to school this morning, like 0830, and iwas headed across 369 towards gainesville. the kid in front of me was having a hard time keeping the car on the road, he drifted into on coming traffic a few times and ran off the road a half dozen more. so when we got to hwy 53 goin towards gainesville college(school) and went around him in a timely fashion and as i crest the hill i can see the po po sittin down in an intersection gettin ready to turn. he sees me, im boned. i wasnt goin that fast maybe 55 in a 45, but he was gonna bust my ass. lucky for me there was enough traffic that he couldnt pull up right away, so i expidite my movement through the traffic and when i cant see him anymore i pull 4th and floor it tryin to make the cut through road. so i make it to the intersection for the cut through road and im waiting to turn, and the oakwood police durango goes rollin buy. he clears me by maybe a car length and then hits the lights, but he has to go up to the next turn around to get me so i've still got a chance. the intersection clears and i go screamin up the cut through. what happens next is straight outta smokey and the bandit. just before the intersection dropped outta sight i saw both cops, lights rolling, tryin to cross the intersection. so up this little 2 lane road i go fast as i can and then i see it. there are 2 double wides sittin off the side of the road just wide enough to stick a car between :goodjob: . so i slow down fast as i can, while not leavin any marks, roll in between these 2 double wides(makin sure i cant be ssen from the road) and cut the motor off. i can see the road through one of the windows in the trailer and sure enough less than a min later both of em come up the road fast as they can, lights rollin, sirens screamin, and windows down(good thing i cut the car off). they go up to the next intersection, which i can see, and one turns right the other left. being thoroughly amused with myself, limped out using a different road(one cant give away all the secrets) and made my way to school. i had to use a 4th road to get home but it was more than worth it.

sebastianHoff
10-18-2005, 09:26 PM
let me be clear though, at no point were the police behind me or did they acctually tell me to stop.

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 09:29 PM
let the flaming begin

COGCaviZ24
10-18-2005, 09:32 PM
haha. I know exactly the the roads you used. good job, I hate Oakwood cops. they'll waiting on you tomorrow, but the can't do a damn thing

SLOWR/T
10-18-2005, 09:40 PM
stupid motherfucker!!! what the hell was you thinking endangering all those innocent people?!?!?!? you should be thrown under the jail... jackass!! :D

haha J/K.. good kill!!

sebastianHoff
10-18-2005, 09:44 PM
let the flaming begin
what the fuck? if you live in oakwood or go over there on a regular basis then you would know exactly what im talkin about. i'll come in from the top tomorrow and use a different car on thursday so i should be ok.

edit: the really sick part is after i saw the first cop at no point did i actually exceed the speed limit.

KevinT707
10-18-2005, 09:45 PM
damn that's too long , I was reading a few sentences, got boring & so I gave up

Vteckidd
10-18-2005, 09:53 PM
dont speed, you wont have to evade

DrivenMind
10-20-2005, 05:12 AM
edit: the really sick part is after i saw the first cop at no point did i actually exceed the speed limit.

It's shitty but it's the truth, usually as long as they don't get your tag or directly behind you they can't get you. I beleive they have to maintain visual contact for so long if they can't get the tag.

I used to do this alot (I don't anymore), but would just shut off the lights and stay off the brakes as much as possible while getting off the road.

HiPSI
10-20-2005, 10:19 AM
ahh, so to avoid a 10 over ticket you took a chance at also adding evading police to the ticket. now that's just fucking sad.

HiPSI
10-20-2005, 10:20 AM
but the can't do a damn thing

actually if he had onboard video then he can pull his ass next week and i'd bet it'll hold up in court. so not only do you get busted, you get that evading charge agains t you as well.

Jaimecbr900
10-20-2005, 11:22 AM
All that for a 10 over ticket???? :rolleyes:

You definetly belong in school my young friend.

CSquared
10-20-2005, 11:37 AM
Everyone makes the police seem like the bad guys when literally they are just trying to keep us safe. I love when someone on this forum gets pulled over and people are like "fucking pigs" and things like that. Given some of them may be corrupt or seem like assholes, you need to give them the benifit of the doubt.

The last time i got pulled over the cop he walked up to my car with one of those badass attitutes... I cracked off a joke or two and didnt give him any shit and wound up having a decent conversation with the guy in the process of him giving me my ticket. I knew i got caught and accepted the fact that my ass was getting a ticket i deserved.

If you want to play the game(speeding or whatever) be ready to pay the price and dont bitch about it when you do get caught.

Goinfasterthanu
10-21-2005, 07:54 AM
I live near there..I know those roads..lol..I hate oakwood pd..They pull you over for nothing...1+ to you..For all of you saying "just dont speed"...Stop acting like you dont ever do shit....Over half of us street race almost every day..

Vteckidd
10-21-2005, 12:28 PM
yeah, but the difference is if i get caught speeding , i pull over, i dont try to act like paul walker and evade. DONT SPEED AND THEY CANT PULL YOU OVER.

Dont come on a website an bitch if you get caught speeding and you WERE speeding.

10mph is 10mph, and its speeding. i have been harrased by the police for doing nothing, and you know what, if i really wastn doing anything wrong, i fight it in court, but i certainly pull over and be respectfull to the officer, even if he is a asshole.

CSquared
10-21-2005, 01:13 PM
yeah, but the difference is if i get caught speeding , i pull over, i dont try to act like paul walker and evade. DONT SPEED AND THEY CANT PULL YOU OVER.

Dont come on a website an bitch if you get caught speeding and you WERE speeding.

10mph is 10mph, and its speeding. i have been harrased by the police for doing nothing, and you know what, if i really wastn doing anything wrong, i fight it in court, but i certainly pull over and be respectfull to the officer, even if he is a asshole.

exactly what i was trying to say.... +1

IndianStig
10-21-2005, 02:36 PM
haha, thats crazy, were you going around him at just over the limit or over the limit and the double yellow?

i think that they need to raise the speed limits on some of the roads around here, everyone does like 50-55 yet they keep a 40mph limit.

Goinfasterthanu
10-21-2005, 04:17 PM

As much as i hate to say it ....i have to agree...

RandomGuy
10-22-2005, 03:29 AM
lol i dont believe this story... but even if it were true, its not smart honestly. Dude imagine if they did catch you somehow... or if you somehow managed to wreck the car... THEN they caught you... get arrested over a i think 80$ ticket?
pray they dont have your tag from the onboard cam. or report your car stolen or somethin,

quickdodgeŽ
10-22-2005, 05:11 AM
I don't believe this "story" either. If it is true, then idiocy reigns upwardly high within the first poster's blood. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
10-22-2005, 10:22 AM
FUCK THE POLICE !!!! =P

that was a dumb move to pull ..
could of hurt yourself - other people ..
but aslong as they dont have you on cam ..
stay low for awhile with your car ..
gewd luck ..

sebastianHoff
10-24-2005, 09:29 PM
cause your all law biding citizens right? whats with all the hate. i was going 10 over, 55 mph, on a 4 lane divided highway. had he turned on his lights i would have stopped and waited for him, had he pulled that shit where they get 6" off your fuckin bumper and follow you for 15min i wouldnt have ditched, but since he did neither of those things why should i give him the chance to harass me? it'd be like droppin the soap, bendin over, and waiting like 5 min for someon to pack you shit. he probably thought i was a mexican or somethin anyway. the only time i disobeyed the law was the first time i was doing 55 in a 45 after that i didnt do anything illeagal. i didnt endanger the lives of anyone except maybe the ants in the ant hill i ran over between the trailers. the only reason i told you guys this is because i got a real kick outta duckin in between the trailers and doin the speed limit while they were tryin to catch up. believe it, dont believe it, i dont really give a shit.

Jaimecbr900
10-24-2005, 10:20 PM
cause your all law biding citizens right? whats with all the hate. i was going 10 over, 55 mph, on a 4 lane divided highway. had he turned on his lights i would have stopped and waited for him, had he pulled that shit where they get 6" off your fuckin bumper and follow you for 15min i wouldnt have ditched, but since he did neither of those things why should i give him the chance to harass me? it'd be like droppin the soap, bendin over, and waiting like 5 min for someon to pack you shit. he probably thought i was a mexican or somethin anyway. the only time i disobeyed the law was the first time i was doing 55 in a 45 after that i didnt do anything illeagal. i didnt endanger the lives of anyone except maybe the ants in the ant hill i ran over between the trailers. the only reason i told you guys this is because i got a real kick outta duckin in between the trailers and doin the speed limit while they were tryin to catch up. believe it, dont believe it, i dont really give a shit.

Honestly, you probably posted it because you expected props for doing something gay.

Do you think you deserve praise or props for running from the police? What difference does it make if we're a mass murderer or Sister Theresa? "WE" are not the tool posting about our gay attempts to be a billy bad ass and running from the police to avoid a 10 over ticket either. So what "WE" are or aren't has nothing to do with YOUR story. Be a man and take it. YOU made the mistake of posting it, so don't try and bitch out now.

CSquared
10-25-2005, 01:37 AM
cause your all law biding citizens right? whats with all the hate. i was going 10 over, 55 mph, on a 4 lane divided highway.

everyone has gone over speed limits at one point or another and 10 over isnt exactly bad as far as speeders go. I mean there are people on 85 driving 80-85 mph... The difference is though... we stop when cops try to pull us over. Take responsibility for your actions and as the post above me said, dont post something like this and expect not to get flamed.

sebastianHoff
10-25-2005, 02:13 AM
i'm not tryin to impress anyone. i got a kick outta it and thought others might too. it seems the people who live near there or are over there regularly did(casue they know the cops are ass holes) and the ones callin foul dont. if its after dark and your tag doesnt match the county they pull you over, if its after dark and your not white they pull you over, and if you look like your under 30 they will pull you over. at no point was the guy behind me with the lights on tellin me to pull over, i would have if he were. he was probably tryin to pull that stupid cop shit of tryin tosneek up behind me and try to bust me for somethin else or scare me. i got the better of him, with out breaking the law and without endangering anyone. i've said my piece, believe what you will.

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2005, 04:36 AM
why should i give him the chance to harass me?

he probably thought i was a mexican or somethin anyway.

i got a real kick outta duckin in between the trailers and doin the speed limit while they were tryin to catch up.

i got the better of him, with out breaking the law and without endangering anyone.

And I'm going to get a "real kick" out of giving you some time off for yur really stupid, uncalled for comments. Asshole. Later, QD.

Tank
10-25-2005, 09:13 AM
i know i speed like the devil but shit the meer thought of a cop and i come to a crawl
1. cause i dont want my car hit
2. cause its a fucking speeding ticket as long as it aint 30+ over i dont care
3.cause it aint worth having to duck and dodge for the next few days from cops cause of the shit

ok you got away im not knocking that but ask yourself if you hadnt got away or if you hit a kid crossing the road how would you feel i say this cause im a father and thats one of my biggest fears for my 3yr old son. these are the things you should think about when the thought passes your mind to run, and i hate cops as much as the next man but like it was said before dont speed then they have no reason to bother you bro just think before you act

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2005, 11:14 AM
i'm not tryin to impress anyone. i got a kick outta it and thought others might too.

You wanna keep digging a hole for yourself, fine. I'll help you shovel then....

it seems the people who live near there or are over there regularly did(casue they know the cops are ass holes) and the ones callin foul dont.

People that live in Egypt think you're a tool for trying to "outrun" the "po-po" over a measly sissy ass 10 MPH over ticket at best. You show not only your maturity level, but also your brain cell power is on par with that of dead opposum on the side of the road. Where they live has nothing to do with common consensus and common sense.

if its after dark and your tag doesnt match the county they pull you over, if its after dark and your not white they pull you over, and if you look like your under 30 they will pull you over.

If you're an idiot acting like one.....If you're speeding.....If you deserve it.....If you do something you know is illegal.....I could do this all day.

Point is? You don't know JACK about the reason why the police are pulling you over until they pull you over. How many times have YOU been pulled over and merely let go???? Talk to police officer and you'll find that 90% of them are just simply human beings doing a JOB 99% of everyone else wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. It's teeny boppers like you that think "the police have it in for little ole me" that get on my last good nerve. You haven't been driving long enough to know how to do it right, yet you think you know it all. Grow some pubes first, wipe your own ass for a while, and then grow the fuck up. YOU were in the wrong, YOU should've taken it like a man, but instead you bitched out......wanna a cookie for that???? :jerkit:

at no point was the guy behind me with the lights on tellin me to pull over, i would have if he were. he was probably tryin to pull that stupid cop shit of tryin tosneek up behind me and try to bust me for somethin else or scare me.

Then why brag about it?

So basically you are saying you pulled a ricer fly-by of a run vs the "po-po"???? He wasn't coming for you, yet YOU "out smarted" him???? Kinda like racing someone that doesn't know they're in a race, huh? :gay:

i got the better of him, with out breaking the law and without endangering anyone. i've said my piece, believe what you will.

You need to grow up and quit bragging about gay shit noone cares about anyway.

This thread is :gay: , this topic is :gay: , and if I were a mod I'd banned your ass for being :gay: .

Any questions? :rolleyes:

Tank
10-25-2005, 11:49 AM
whoa man lay off the kid before hes on channel 5 news jumping off the a skyscraper or some shit.. hahahahah i think he gets the point let s leave home boy to let it marinate in his brain.

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2005, 12:10 PM
whoa man lay off the kid before hes on channel 5 news jumping off the a skyscraper or some shit.. hahahahah i think he gets the point let s leave home boy to let it marinate in his brain.

Shit. He deserves all the chastising we can give him. Hell, if he did do the skyscraper hop.....hey... Let Darwin work his magic. Later, QD.

TranceDJ06
10-25-2005, 12:15 PM
*edit* my bad this thread is kinda old fuck, im sure she had enough from the other members.. no need to flame her now, Peace.

Tank
10-25-2005, 01:01 PM
:lmfao:

TIGERJC
10-25-2005, 02:22 PM
he did a stupid move, but not as stupid as some of u guys who do highway runs. i will leave it at that, here comes the flames

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2005, 02:26 PM
he did a stupid move, but not as stupid as some of u guys who do highway runs. i will leave it at that, here comes the flames

Only thing I disagree with is that it is as stupid as highway runs. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
10-25-2005, 03:20 PM

Why is it that all you wet behind the ears youngsters always try to blow smoke screens rather than take responsibility for yourselves????

Noone, including me, has chastasized him for going 10 mph over the limit. We are on his ass because he came in bragging about how he "ran from the po-po" over it. THAT is what is really stupid. Speed all you want. Get pulled over all you want. Get all the tickets you care for. Just don't whine about any of it if you're the one pressing the little one on the right, period...... :rolleyes:

What is so hard about that?

TIGERJC
10-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Only thing I disagree with is that it is as stupid as highway runs. Later, QD.

im young but u know im right and i really do are with this statement, they are both equally as dumb

Tank
10-25-2005, 04:31 PM
Highway runs and evading the police hmm i would say theres a big defference bewtween the 2 ,evading the police can get you time behind bars highway runs ca get you apossible ticket liscence suspension hmmm maybe jail time but running from the popo is much worse and jaime your right he shouldnt be braggin bout he shit

TIGERJC
10-25-2005, 04:42 PM
no in terms of putting ppl's lives in danger

teggy 2nr
10-26-2005, 08:25 PM
is sebastian temporarily banned? if he is, seems kinda harsh, i mean he was just trying to make ppl proud of himself...is that so much to ask?

btw- i always stop 4 cops (cus my car is slow, i mean supercharged impalas!!! if i had a bike on the other hand...)

Speedm0(\)key
10-27-2005, 12:35 AM
what the fuck?... if there's gonna be racing period.. highway runs i would say are the safest unless you are some moron who thinks racing on 285 around 5pm is cool.. think about all the retard videos of people hitting people. or cars hittin each other. or cars hittin people.. all of what can happen when you decide to run from a dig... cause people hang out and start shit, cause the pressure is on and people cant drive.

i admit, racing isnt very smart.. its dumb and highly risky.. however there are ways to do the wrong as right as you can.

TIGERJC
10-27-2005, 01:17 AM
i just think racing doesnt belong on the highway, i did a fewruns on the highway and i have seen some scary stuff. i usually race in office park and on roads that have no cars. but i no longer go to highway to do the race, I know accidents can happen on the dig in office park. but the only lives in danger is the ppl involve in the street racing, not the family in the mini van. but thats how i feel and i dont push my beliefs on anyone. but i couldnt hold my opinion in when this guy was getting flamed

4dmin
10-27-2005, 07:45 AM
i fucking love smokey and the badit!!! +20 woo hoo :D

seriously though guys... he never said the cop was behind him w/ the lights on, or that the cops were ever behind him to begin w/.

from the picture i painted this would be nothing more than a cop sitting in traffic, you run the red light infront of him, and he can't pull out... he puts on the lights but you have no fucking clue he is coming after you.

now for the adult in me... evading the police is fucking dumb 80$ ticket to a licnese suspension isn't smart... ;)

dontbanme
10-27-2005, 08:29 AM
Honestly, anything anyone does is his/her problem. I've done alot of stupid shit, that i regret. He/she knows they will always thinks of a negative outcome of what they did everytime they get behind the wheel. He/she's probably one of those kids that shrieks everytime when they sees a cop pull out behind them.

The reason everyone roasted, someone mentioned earlier, was the thread name. Me Vs. Po-Po. Say that in court buddy, once your ass gets arrested.
If you do something and get away with it, rather then being loud about it, you should stop and think of how dumb you were and how lucky you were to get away with it in the first place.

:eye: