PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED MY THREAD!!!

MissS13
11-03-2009, 09:35 AM
J's Post

Yo
No matter how you look at it... .. All girls will be attention whores... prime example of this thread.. Doesnt matter if you you know cars or not...

All girls love attention.

Car looks better in pictures.. seen IRL.. is less then average....

If you are a gear head.. check out the tech section of IA..

Thread lock.

And Here's my response

You know J, closing my thread is one thing, and I don't have a problem with it; but if you're going to insult me, then my car, in front of everyone, at least give me a chance to respond before closing the thread like a baby. And who are YOU to judge ME??? I started that thread in the New Member forum because that was pretty much all I had access to at the time. How was I supposed to know there would be such a turn out? And I HAVE A LIFE! I can't spend hours on end chatting in 5 different forums at a time. I've only been here a week and a half, give me a break dude.

*Oh yeah, and by the way, my car looks great in pictures AND in person, and I have you know, it is above average, seeing as most the s13's you see around town are beat to shit, like mine was when I got it. But what makes mine special is I made it look the way it does now. I didnt BUY it that way...:gay::taun:

Julio
11-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Open just for you.....

Your thread turned into garbage.. I never insulted "you", your car, maybe.. The thread turned into a leg humping frenzy.. I was really doing you a favor.

Barefoot
11-03-2009, 09:54 PM
The thread turned into a leg humping frenzy.. I was really doing you a favor.
i dont agree with any of the mod smod or admins. on this 1 i will have to agree.

once the guys on here see pussy its over sad really.

Me86Rob
11-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Ive seen you around at some of the BP meets and shit. Nice car. You should buy a Corolla :)