PDA

View Full Version : Misc question for anyone who has had a "frenuloplasty"

Schugg
11-02-2009, 05:31 PM
if you dont know what it is then you prolly dont care to be in here, and prolly dont wanna look it up.

but anyone here who isnt fully chopped had it done before? really have no cares to getting rid of it all, just that part is annoying me

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2009, 07:55 PM
I had a frenuloplasty done when I was a year old. Later, QD.

Schugg
11-04-2009, 01:13 AM
I had a frenuloplasty done when I was a year old. Later, QD.

haha well i didnt, hence the asking about it

quickdodgeŽ
11-04-2009, 08:16 AM
haha well i didnt, hence the asking about it

I had it done on my tongue. Later, QD.

jhadleyh
11-04-2009, 08:23 AM
Just curious what is this frenulaplasty you guys speak of?

Schugg
11-04-2009, 04:40 PM
haha not talking about the tounge either.....

but google has everything search it if u really wanna know. image search will give you better details! haha, just dont do it at work. or around ur girl if u dont wnat her worrying about you

quickdodgeŽ
11-04-2009, 07:33 PM
haha not talking about the tounge either.....

but google has everything search it if u really wanna know. image search will give you better details! haha, just dont do it at work. or around ur girl if u dont wnat her worrying about you

There's nothing really wrong with it. My sister and I both were born tongue-tied. It happens a million times a year probably. Later, QD.

Schugg
01-07-2010, 06:05 PM
just incase anyone does plan on getting one (not for your tongue), i'de say the only scary thing was the fact that the doctor doing the surgery looked and talked just like the old guy from the saw movies. was kinda weird cause his wife was the one that came and prepped me and she was taking a little too long to rub that sanitary cleaning stuff all over. the numbing shot didnt really hurt, didnt hurt when they did any cutting. but they also said i was one of the calmest they have had in there for that, so might seem worse if you get nervous