PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Mods

jhadleyh
11-02-2009, 09:04 AM
This is not to be taken as an attack but, a suggestion.

I noticed I posted something that shouldn't have been posted in a thread and i realize it. My suggestion is that if your going to change someones post for any certain reason. Could you please PM the o.p. and let them know why.

This way there is no bashing when it is done. I find that if I am told why I am corrected I take it a-lot better and normally agree with the request at hand.

Thanks Justin

blacknightteg
11-02-2009, 09:06 AM
that is usually the case and is what is done. so why it was not done with you, i dont know and i appologize. but apparently there was a reason for it for it to be done.

Jason..
11-02-2009, 09:07 AM
I agree 100% man they do that shit to me all the time.

quickdodge®
11-02-2009, 09:07 AM

I noticed I posted something that shouldn't have been posted in a thread and i realize it. My suggestion is that if your going to change someones post for any certain reason. Could you please PM the o.p. and let them know why.

This way there is no bashing when it is done. I find that if I am told why I am corrected I take it a-lot better and normally agree with the request at hand.

Thanks Justin

There is a line in the rules that basically states that the mods do NOT have to tell anyone anything. If you see something altered, then you know something was wrong with it. Most of the time I do send a PM, but it isn't required. Later, QD.

DB4LYFE ™
11-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Who durd it?

~DB4LYFE

jhadleyh
11-02-2009, 09:11 AM
There is a line in the rules that basically states that the mods do NOT have to tell anyone anything. If you see something altered, then you know something was wrong with it. Most of the time I do send a PM, but it isn't required. Later, QD.

Ok note taken.

Echonova
11-02-2009, 09:12 AM

Thanks JustinPM-ing would take even longer, then if you did disagree, it becomes another argument blah blah blah. I could see if your posts were being changed willy-nilly, but by your own admission, the post was wrong. You didn't get an infraction or banned for it, just move on.

DB4LYFE ™
11-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Fools takin notes... he mean bidness

~DB4LYFE

Sammich
11-02-2009, 09:13 AM
SO I WANA KNOW WHY MY POST WAS REMOVED...LITTLE MOD CANT TAKE A JOKEY JOKE?

that is usually the case and is what is done. so why it was not done with you, i dont know and i appologize. but apparently there was a reason for it for it to be done.
JUS SAYIN

The Ren
11-02-2009, 09:14 AM
^Agreed!

jhadleyh
PM-ing would take even longer, then if you did disagree, it becomes another argument blah blah blah. I could see if your posts were being changed willy-nilly, but by your own admission, the post was wrong. You didn't get an infraction or banned for it, just move on.

Im gonna kick you in the nuts on the 9th, but yeah i get what your saying.

/thread

Sammich
^Agreed!
THANKS

:ninja:

blacknightteg
11-02-2009, 09:16 AM
i dont think that was to you sammich. just sayin.

Sammich
11-02-2009, 09:18 AM
i dont think that was to you sammich. just sayin.
HENCE THE NINJA...JUS SAYIN:D

Echonova
11-02-2009, 09:29 AM
Situation is over, thread locked.

JUST SAYIN I'M JUST SAYIN

blacknightteg
11-02-2009, 09:33 AM
lol

quickdodge®
11-02-2009, 09:34 AM
Thread unlocked. Later, QD.

Echonova
11-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Thread unlocked. Later, QD.You would think more people would post since it has been unlocked. Guess they really don't care.

Just Sayin

blacknightteg
11-02-2009, 09:49 AM
hahah