PDA

View Full Version : Abu Dhabi F1...

Elbow
11-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Anyone else find it a joke?

This track pissed me off so bad I forgot it was even this weekend, nor did I care to watch it. It seemed like a random demo event or something, it looked like a hyped up kart track.

:2up:

There are barely any real tracks left and they're trying to take Spa too. :???:

SampaGuy
11-01-2009, 08:40 PM
I thought it was insanely baller. I get what youre saying though.

Elbow
11-02-2009, 08:15 AM
Baller yes, but is that what racing has come to? lol

nsany(atl)
11-02-2009, 08:18 AM
the last 5 laps were awesome.

Elbow
11-02-2009, 08:19 AM
What happened? I didn't even bother watching lol.

EJ25RUN
11-03-2009, 03:08 PM
Would have posted sooner but i finally saw it 5 mins ago and i don't so spoilers.

Anyways, yeah Simon, bit too flat for my taste. I watched the BBC version and they said something very right in the race is "we can have the new tracks but we also need the traditional circuits. There are two turns at Silverstone this place would trade for."

Besides that, yeah kinda cool for the specatuers but doesn't do much for the drivers.

Jenson's push at the end was great but i feel Mark Webber's defense was even better.

Another honorable mention goes to Toyota man Kamui Kobayashi. His two performances have really imprssed and i hope Toyota and the Japanese people really back him. So much better than Nakajima. Good riddance of him.

Kobayashi scored more points in 2 races than Nakajima could in an entire season.

Must forgive me as i have not checked any news to keep from spoiling the race so i'll do my rounds now.

Here's to 2010. :cheers: