PDA

View Full Version : Misc After NO-Xplode, what next????? READ THIS

blurred visions
10-18-2005, 04:28 PM
I work out at LA fitness off of Sugarloaf and 120. I have been taking the No-xplode that I recently have been telling everyone about on here and loved it. The problem is, I have already gone through the whole bottle, or atleast most of the bottle. What I realized is that the beginning of the bottle I was raging in the gym and loved it, but then after awhile my body got use to the nitric oxide and the rush soon faded. THAT SUCKS!

Next to the gym is a nutrition store, its in the same shopping area. I went there and the guy told me about a different product, Methyl-efx. The name and the color of the bottle scared me into thinking it was illegal or even bad for you, but i thought wrong. I bought it there for about 44 bucks and tried it out today. The rush I got with that was even greater since it contains the same formula as no xplode, except with an added extra. There is something else in there that gives you a surge of energy that goes along with the pump. I hate running and I usually run a mile and a half, but today, I ran 3 miles. Thats nearly double what I was running with the No xplode! I also talked to the guy about this product and he says that its not like no xplode because your body wont get use to the energy ingredient that is in there. Virtually the first time you take it will be exactly like the last! Even better than all that, the taste is far more better than no xplode. It tastes very sweet, almost sour, and it only requires one scoop before work outs!

If you haven't taken no xplode, I would recommend taking that before you try this. Methyl-efx might make you a little nauseous if you havent taken no xplode or any other nitric oxide products.

After the three miles I found myself wanting to do more work outs.

"I dont know what I was doing without this product!"

Go to the nutrition store by LA Fitness by Sugarloaf and 120, they stocked up on a lot of them because nearly all the trainers at LA fitness are using it and recommending it to everyone else.

http://proflexsports.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/Nutricor_MethylEFX420g.jpg

soxfan30
10-18-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't use any supplements like that really. All I take is a multi-vitamin, Lipo 6, and creatine, but the creatine I cycle. I only take it for a few months at a time so I don't grow a dependency on it. But hey, that's good for you if it works.

ruah_23
10-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Try working out w/o using that supplement for one day and see the results.
If u feel like crap that's mean u have been depanding on it and that = bad. Sorry if I have to break the news for u.

blurred visions
10-18-2005, 07:23 PM
Breaking the news? Going into the gym and getting my regular workouts done with more intensity is not bad. I can go to the gym without this stuff and feel fine. If i can push the limits with this then how is it bad? How is it bad for all those people you see that are big? Sure, maybe when you come off of this you will lose muscle, but overall you can reach goals with it. You try working out with it and then see the results.

Products like NO2 will help you get big quicker by giving you the extra pump. No matter what anyone says about it, it works. There are no known side effects and I have seen people get huge by taking this. If you don't want to take it then so be it, but for the people that like a good surge of power then this product is good.

I am trying to body build right now, so products like these help. I don't depend on them, but rather choose to take them. If your just a guy that likes to exercise, then maybe this isn't for you, but don't hate on a product that you haven't tried.

JustinSane110™
10-18-2005, 08:00 PM
I still say give the Vitargo-CGL a shot, maybe stack it with some Vitrix to help with the energy and pumps. :)

1zach4
10-18-2005, 11:52 PM
I personally use NO2 and it can't be beat...i've been taking it for a year and a half and the pump is still the same.

blurred visions
10-19-2005, 12:18 AM
^what brand do you use? I wish methyl-efx had a tester so people could try it before they bought it.

AtifSajid
10-19-2005, 07:41 AM
Post a pic of yourself man..I go to that gym all the time to work out also. the one off sugarloaf. I probably seen you up there..I'll say what up next time..

1zach4
10-19-2005, 09:56 AM
I use NO2...the brand name is NO2....it was the original product out on the market and is now on its 3rd or 4th enhancement of its original formula. The pump is amazing and the delivery system is excellent.

blurred visions
10-19-2005, 09:13 PM
^my buddy is using that but after trying this stuff he loves it and is switching to it. AtifSajid, I dont have any pics, when do you usually go up there? Ive got a work out partner but its always good to have many.

ruah_23
10-19-2005, 09:21 PM
but don't hate on a product that you haven't tried.

Did I say anything abt hating the product?
Pls learn how to read before you post. You mentioned on the first post that you can run double with this stuff, so I was thinking what if u try working out without it. I don't really care about what you do.I'm here just to give advice.

I just wanna warn the rest that taking too much NO(nitric acid) will cause hypertension. If you want to mantain stamina while u work out, the best supplement is vitamin B6/b100 which is also found in ur redbull or any energy drink.

Gd luck:)

blurred visions
10-19-2005, 09:50 PM
The thing is, methyl efx doesnt overdose you on no2. The stamina is retained by the stimulant that is also in the formula.

AtifSajid
10-19-2005, 10:37 PM
Shit im there about 2-3 times a week, and play ball in there. I probably am the only Brown guy playing ball..

KMDX
10-21-2005, 02:51 PM
okay I finally broke down and bought the noexplod today...so if anyone hears of the girl at LA fitness on sugarloaf that fell out, you will no why...really though I hope it works! Thanks for the info on the next level!

blurred visions
10-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Your welcome, I also work out there as well. You should look into having a work out partner, that way you can motivate each other.

Remember, the NO xplode will not do it for you, you have to drive yourself to do it.

KMDX
10-24-2005, 07:10 AM
Well I tried the No xplode saturday and sunday...I like the way it makes you feel..I think I got an 1:15min of cardio in..in another thread Neonracer said that it has the opposite effect for people who want to lose weight, you could actually gain weight with it..so I am putting it to the side for now..

1zach4
10-24-2005, 11:41 AM
you need to realize how you will be gaining weight...if you are looking to lose fat then keep up the cardiovascular exercise, but taking a nitric oxide-based product will not make you gain any weight from fat. It will simply enhance your workouts to where you are building more muscle which is heavier than fat. So yes if you are not burning off fat then you will be gaining a lot of weight in muscle, but if you are losing body fat while adding muscle weight then you won't see a huge increase in weight (just a minor increase because muscle is heavier than fat)

KMDX
10-24-2005, 12:06 PM
I understand the concept...but I want to decrease the weight all together, so I will stop doing the no-xplode for now..

kaotickaozpunk
01-08-2006, 01:27 AM
oh shoot i needed to say...the no-explode product from bsn...some how that product after a few weeks your body gets used to it...ive tried also and experienced the exact same experience....take gaspari superpump 250...awful taste but good results...

blurred visions
01-15-2006, 12:54 PM
^took your advice and yes gaspari superpump 250 is amazing. I got gains just during my first work out like the bottle says.

kaotickaozpunk
01-16-2006, 09:31 PM
yea gaspari superpump 250 is the bomb...hehe...but so bitter...

kaotickaozpunk
01-16-2006, 09:33 PM
yuk!!!!!

blurred visions
02-02-2006, 12:13 AM
Yea I finished that bottle of orange. The taste was bitter like you said, but the pump it gave me was out of this world. Seriously I can look in the mirror and say damn, that did a difference. The bottle is misleading though, it looks big, but its only filled up like 1/2 way. I just bought the other flavor, I can't remember, maybe fruit flavors. I have yet to try it, but I can't wait!!

You can actually purchase the bottle at the Nutrition store next to LA Fitness on 120 and Sugarloaf.

NiLLy
02-02-2006, 05:00 PM
ayyy atif when you want to go work out?