PDA

View Full Version : Ziptied...got something to talk to you about...

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 11:02 AM
First off, I hope this doesn't tarnish our newly formed friendship, but I have to ask this because it seems very hypocritical:

I saw your thread about the "pedo-pumpkin" and how you plan on doing your own and scaring people with this.

Now it may just be me, but how are you able to rant and rave in a thread talking about Jewish people and Indians and how racist that is and then turn right around and make jokes and brag about making a "pedo-pumpkin" and using that to scare children?

I mean, it's NOT ok to make stereotypical remarks about another race of people, but it IS ok to poke fun and mock child molesters?

To me, if given a choice, I would rather see people making racial comments all around me than to see child molesters.

How are you able to justify all the harsh words you said; the couple of posts you reported asking for the banishment of members for their racial overtones and then boast that you're going to scare children with pedophilia props?

Seems kind of illogical to me. Yes? Later, QD.

Echonova
10-31-2009, 11:03 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/mushroom-cloud.jpg

Ziptied
10-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Did you read further down that i'm not out to scare kids, im out to scare pedo's. I'm going at Chris Hansen.

Echonova
10-31-2009, 11:10 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/colbert.gif

EJ25RUN
10-31-2009, 11:11 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/mushroom-cloud.jpg

Got the high res?

Ziptied
10-31-2009, 11:12 AM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/colbert.gif

Colbert lol, from here and funny as hell.

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 11:12 AM
Did you read further down that i'm not out to scare kids, im out to scare pedo's. I'm going at Chris Hansen.

So that's the only reply you have? No justification of the two extremes? Later, QD.

Echonova
10-31-2009, 11:13 AM
Got the high res?Nope:(

EJ25RUN
10-31-2009, 11:14 AM
Nope:(

i'll pm to not thread jack.

Ziptied
10-31-2009, 11:15 AM
I dont see the relation I suppose, on one hand, yes I did take offense to what was said yesterday. But this is a Halloween gag in order to scare weird old fucks away from my house.

bdydrpdmazda
10-31-2009, 11:15 AM
First off, I hope this doesn't tarnish our newly formed friendship, but I have to ask this because it seems very hypocritical:

I saw your thread about the "pedo-pumpkin" and how you plan on doing your own and scaring people with this.

Now it may just be me, but how are you able to rant and rave in a thread talking about Jewish people and Indians and how racist that is and then turn right around and make jokes and brag about making a "pedo-pumpkin" and using that to scare children?

I mean, it's NOT ok to make stereotypical remarks about another race of people, but it IS ok to poke fun and mock child molesters?

To me, if given a choice, I would rather see people making racial comments all around me than to see child molesters.

How are you able to justify all the harsh words you said; the couple of posts you reported asking for the banishment of members for their racial overtones and then boast that you're going to scare children with pedophilia props?

Seems kind of illogical to me. Yes? Later, QD.
I agree with this completely! A child molester is the lowest form of scum on the planet. A racial comment can quite often be taken out of context and blown all out of proportion much like they were in Jasons thread yesterday. I dont condone racial remarks at all but to me they arent much different than making sexist remarks which this site is loaded with. I believe a few sexist posts can be found by Ziptied in these very forums. What makes telling a woman to get in the kitchen any different than making a comment about a Jew being cheap, both are profiles that have been given based on a persons status, whether it be religiously or based off of the persons sex...

Maybe its just me that feels this way though :dunno:

EDIT: I have NO problem with Ziptied, I just wanted to be a part of this discussion no matter who it was about.

Ziptied
10-31-2009, 11:18 AM
I agree with this completely! A child molester is the lowest form of scum on the planet. A racial comment can quite often be taken out of context and blown all out of proportion much like they were in Jasons thread yesterday. I dont condone racial remarks at all but to me they arent much different than making sexist remarks which this site is loaded with. I believe a few sexist posts can be found by Ziptied in these very forums. What makes telling a woman to get in the kitchen any different than making a comment about a Jew being cheap, both are profiles that have been given based on a persons status, whether it be religiously or based off of the persons sex...

EDIT: I have NO problem with Ziptied, I just wanted to be a part of this discussion no matter who it was about.

I agree about a child molestor being the lowest form of life and all should be shot, hung or diaf. Yes, I have made comments just the same as you have about some females on this site. The jokes are in good fun, with zero hostility or seriousness in them. I have no problem with you either FYI.

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 11:22 AM
I dont see the relation I suppose, on one hand, yes I did take offense to what was said yesterday. But this is a Halloween gag in order to scare weird old fucks away from my house.

You're taking a sick and disgusting crime and making a mockery of it for fun, yet you want people banned off the site for saying mean things about a race of people?

I honestly thought you were smart enough to see how they are both completely wrong. And you don't? Well fuck me and call me silly at the same time for thinking that.

Do what you do, but from now on, when someone makes a comment about Jews or anyone else, don't report it to us. Or ask us to ban them from IA. Period. Later, QD.

bdydrpdmazda
10-31-2009, 11:22 AM
I agree about a child molestor being the lowest form of life and all should be shot, hung or diaf. Yes, I have made comments just the same as you have about some females on this site, dont act all high and mighty. The jokes I make are in good fun, with zero hostility or seriousness in them.
I am not denying making a sexist remark, Im also not complaining about somebody making a racist remark. I feel , to each his own and if i was in a thread where something was offensive I would simply remove myself from the thread and let the people that see the humor in it have their fun.

Like I said, I have nothing against you, Im just looking to be a part of a good discussion.

Ziptied
10-31-2009, 11:26 AM
I didn't ask for anyone to be banned, I simply said if it was about another race, the outcomes would have been different. Don't get all bent here Mike, even Aaron saw the humor in it. I'm not making light of anything, its a fucking pumpkin for Christs sake and a tool to terrify the sicko's who live near me. I have searched my neighborhood and found several child molesters according to the SC database and that scares me, I have an opportunity to have some fun and freak these wastes of skin out. Its a tool to scare and nothing more. If you cant see the humor, i'm sorry but I don't recall asking you to. As you like to tell everyone, this could've been done in a PM, but it wasn't. I still have to ill feelings towards any of you, we just have a difference of opinion, which last time I checked, just about everyone does.

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 11:41 AM
I didn't ask for anyone to be banned, I simply said if it was about another race, the outcomes would have been different.

I stopped after the first 5 reported posts you made to point out racism and offensive items. One of them, you left a comment, "ban this racist idiot." And those 5 were just in this month.

Don't get all bent here Mike, even Aaron saw the humor in it. I'm not making light of anything, its a fucking pumpkin for Christs sake and a tool to terrify the sicko's who live near me.

I don't give a goddamn what Aaron saw. What the fuck does he have to do with this? You're not making light of this? you're bragging about it and how much fun it will be. I guarantee that you don't scare anyone and that people will look conversely on you. Not what you're hoping.

If you cant see the humor, i'm sorry but I don't recall asking you to. As you like to tell everyone, this could've been done in a PM, but it wasn't. I still have to ill feelings towards any of you, we just have a difference of opinion, which last time I checked, just about everyone does.

I don't care what you asked of me. I gave it because I felt like it. You have a double standard when it comes towards sick humor. And no I don't see the humor in promoting child pedophilia. Never have. And you don't see me telling people to PM anyone. And I didn't want to PM you. Later, QD.

Ziptied
10-31-2009, 11:44 AM
So even you see my intention are good. Sounds like you are getting mighty pissed. Obviously you have your thoughts and I have mine. Lets just leave it there for the sake of civility.

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 11:49 AM
So even you see my intention are good. Sounds like you are getting mighty pissed. Obviously you have your thoughts and I have mine. Lets just leave it there for the sake of civility.

There is a difference in getting pissed and proving points. I'm 100% doing the latter.

I posted what I saw your intentions to be.

I already stated do what you do. Leave it be. Just don't report any more "offensive" posts. Later, QD.

Ziptied
10-31-2009, 11:54 AM
I shouldn't have to report them, moderators should have enough common sense to remove or edit them. If you're gonna call it, call it like it is. I asked for my post to be deleted due to how I see how it could be offensive.

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 11:57 AM
I shouldn't have to report them, moderators should have enough common sense to remove or edit them. If you're gonna call it, call it like it is.

The topic is still you. Not whether or not the mods have common sense. Don't twist this around.

I called it. I called it exactly as I saw it. I called it exactly as it is. Later, QD.

Slomaro Z28
10-31-2009, 12:02 PM

Well put

Ziptied
10-31-2009, 12:03 PM
You called it based on your OPINION, as you always do. I'm out, say what you want. This is a ridiculous argument that will lead no where but apparently higher blood pressure for you.

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 12:15 PM
You called it based on your OPINION, as you always do. I'm out, say what you want. This is a ridiculous argument that will lead no where but apparently higher blood pressure for you.

I called it on fact, dude. Like I always do. It is FACT that you reported 5 people this month alone for offensive or racist comments and you mentioned banning in two of those (I can bring in the proof if you'd like). It is FACT that you thought it would be cool to make a mockery of child molestation. Therefore, it is FACT that you have a double standard in humor no matter the wrong it is.

And you can assume I'm getting mad and turn it on some other subject back to me, but that's what people do when they know they've been checked. No other recourse but to shift the focus. Later, QD.

Echonova
10-31-2009, 12:45 PM
I disagree with both of you at the same time.

I already stated do what you do. Leave it be. Just don't report any more "offensive" posts. Later, QD.Every little bit helps, if it's nothing then move on. It's just 45 seconds wasted.

I shouldn't have to report them, moderators should have enough common sense to remove or edit them. If you're gonna call it, call it like it is. I asked for my post to be deleted due to how I see how it could be offensive.Hate to break it to you, but we don't sit here constantly refreshing and reading every new post to pass judgment on it. Sometimes, if there is something offensive we just haven't seen it yet. Sometimes there is a some reasoning behind letting a thread stay that members are not privy to, nor do we need to explain ourselves.

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 12:51 PM
I disagree with both of you at the same time.
Every little bit helps, if it's nothing then move on. It's just 45 seconds wasted.

My point is is to quit reporting posts that are offensive to him if he doesn't mind posting shit that's much more offensive. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Yep. I think the point of hypocritical was quite clear. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
11-02-2009, 11:22 AM
Lol, ownage at it's finest in this thread.

dicktied would be better off just not replying.

Bajjani
11-02-2009, 11:25 AM
Well fuck me and call me silly at the same time

Fuck you silly bitch.

Ziptied
11-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Lol, ownage at it's finest in this thread.

dicktied would be better off just not replying.

Dont you have some dick to suck somewhere faggot?

Hondarider33
11-02-2009, 11:34 AM
zip, no disrespect to you, but i dont see how thats funny, just listen to QD. i mean it has to be bad when a mod goes out in a forum and confronts you. did yall remove you "pedo-pumpkin" post?

TheGodfather
11-02-2009, 11:34 AM
Dont you have some dick to suck somewhere faggot?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Ah, it's like middle school all over again.

vinayak
11-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Got the high res?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/575675/998285.jpg

Bajjani
11-02-2009, 11:39 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Ah, it's like middle school all over again.

You sucked dick in middle school?

Ziptied
11-02-2009, 11:39 AM
zip, no disrespect to you, but i dont see how thats funny, just listen to QD. i mean it has to be bad when a mod goes out in a forum and confronts you. did yall remove you "pedo-pumpkin" post?

No disrespect to anyone, but I don't give a fuck what any of you think. First and foremost I have no problems with QD. I thought it was funny as fuck, Aaron thought so as well as did several other people. It's not my responsibility to make anyone agree or laugh at the same shit as me. I'm not here to make everyone agree with my, everyone disagrees now and again, and he got all ass bent over this. Plain and simple. I see his point, but that doesn't mean that I agree.

just sayin' and its the last thing im sayin' on this topic.

IndianStig
11-02-2009, 11:56 AM
This thread is full of the win.

TIGERJC
11-02-2009, 11:57 AM
I didn't ask for anyone to be banned, I simply said if it was about another race, the outcomes would have been different

No it wouldnt, just wait until Black history Month

Bajjani
11-02-2009, 11:58 AM
This thread is full of the win.

And a kid who sucked dick in middle school. Not a good combo.

IndianStig
11-02-2009, 11:59 AM
And a kid who sucked dick in middle school. Not a good combo.

I hope you aren't talking about me boy. Don't make me neg you. Lawl.

Bajjani
11-02-2009, 12:00 PM
I hope you aren't talking about me boy. Don't make me neg you. Lawl.

AWWW HELL NAH

But no, I wasn't. Read above!

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2009, 02:05 PM
I thought it was funny as fuck, Aaron thought so as well as did several other people.

The fuck is up with this shit? Is there an infatuation with Aaron because he liked your post? Just because he liked it doesn't make it right. It also doesn't make you any less of a fucking hypocrite.

and he got all ass bent over this.

Lolol. That's all you can say because you have no sensible rebuttal to my facts. You posted something stupid, I called you on it and you back-pedaled. Don't say you didn't because I see the thread in the SM room where you reported your post asking for it to be deleted. It wasn't so you deleted your initial post and changed the picture. You're the only one that got upset. That's why you're out searching for and posting pics of a car I owned almost 15 years ago and haven't had for almost 8 years, lolol. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
11-02-2009, 02:15 PM
You sucked dick in middle school?

Stupid motherfucker.

Bajjani
11-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Whats up QD

Stupid motherfucker.

Oh man, you got me good. Touche ma'am.

quickdodgeŽ
11-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Wassup, man! Later, QD.

Bajjani
11-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Wassup, man! Later, QD.

Not to much bud, just workin thankful I have a job. Should hang sometime, don't have your # anymore though, I've been through about 10 phones recently. Hit me up sometime soon.