PDA

View Full Version : Georgia public broadcasting ruined it for me :(

YoTa_BoX
10-30-2009, 02:32 PM
Ok, so a while ago I started seeing a girl. It was going good until we decided to have sex.

Im a white guy, and she is a black girl, and this was my first time being with a black girl, so i was pretty excited to see what kinda freak she might be in the bed.

I shit you not, the second she took her bra off, alls i could think about was watching Nova on GPBS with African tribes women with nothing on but a dirty hand made skirt, and those saggy ass titties with the nipples that stretch a mile long. It was Instalimp for me. The little man was down for the count. I could not get it back up for the life of me, and it ruined the night.

It made me wonder if all the Black IA girls had the same thing going on, saggy ass titties, with dinner plate sized nipples that looked like pizza dough that was stretched out and had gone bad. If they are not, then show pics or GTFO :D

but ya, Fuck you Georgia public broadcasting for messing things up for me.

Oh, and yes the girl I was with had some saggy ass tittes.

amandDA
10-30-2009, 02:37 PM
lol!!!

Lankhoss
10-30-2009, 02:41 PM
You don't date black girls for their tits, you do it for their ASS.

You were just on the wrong end, was all.

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 02:45 PM
I have to call the bluff on this story.

But to answer your question, there is at least one set that I've seen pics of and would not wish those in anyone's possession. They look pretty rough. Later, QD.

YoTa_BoX
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Not bluffing QD, this really happend, and it really pissed me off lol, It was going so damn good, then boom, the Milks gone bad

YoungDro
10-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Hahahahaha reading that made my day. :D

Sorry it happened to you thought.

lanning
10-30-2009, 03:47 PM
reps for the lols that brought me and for your misfortune

Echonova
10-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Way to represent us there champ. Now she's gonna tell all her friends that whitey can't even get it up.

Although I call BS on the story too. Just another thread to skirt around the racial line.

YoTa_BoX
10-30-2009, 03:58 PM
lol, im sorry you two feel this is bs. It really did happen :(

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 04:08 PM
LMAO.

goi_ek
10-30-2009, 05:55 PM
lmao sucks for u

Echonova
10-30-2009, 05:58 PM
lol, im sorry you two feel this is bs. It really did happen :(Well you sir, have failed us as a race then.
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/you_lose.gif

BluesClues
10-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Way to represent us there champ. Now she's gonna tell all her friends that whitey can't even get it up.

Although I call BS on the story too. Just another thread to skirt around the racial line.

I've noticed this trend with IA lately :ninja:

Echonova
10-30-2009, 06:30 PM
I've noticed this trend with IA lately :ninja:Especially today.

YoTa_BoX
10-30-2009, 06:57 PM
seriously El Oh El if you think im trying to skate around the race line.

some one mention black in a thread, it automatically becomes racist?

White women can have huge saggy titties, with plate size nipples as well, I just didnt see that a lot growing up as a kid, whilst i did see it a lot on Nova, which there in triggered my memory of the African ladies off of said show, which led to the crippling of my dick.

Did i fail, Yes, yes i did.. But there were reasons behind said failure

Njobe
10-30-2009, 07:00 PM
lol that sucks man but like said earlier, you do it for the ass.

JITB
10-30-2009, 07:04 PM
You can tell us the truth.. you were eager...and you all spent alot of time rubbing and touching....and u blew it!

now go back and smash that ass!

YoTa_BoX
10-30-2009, 07:05 PM
You can tell us the truth.. you were eager...and you all spent alot of time rubbing and touching....and u blew it!

now go back and smash that ass!

I wish this were the case man, other wise I would have cleaned up for round 2 lol

Greddypacked
10-30-2009, 08:13 PM
You don't date black girls for their tits, you do it for their ASS.

You were just on the wrong end, was all.

LMFAO REPS.

To OG poster lol. Tell her to put her bra on cuz you like the lingerie type kinkiness. Then say bend over cuz I got a present for ya. LOL

FAM0U5
10-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Ok, so a while ago I started seeing a girl. It was going good until we decided to have sex.

Im a white guy, and she is a black girl, and this was my first time being with a black girl, so i was pretty excited to see what kinda freak she might be in the bed.

I shit you not, the second she took her bra off, alls i could think about was watching Nova on GPBS with African tribes women with nothing on but a dirty hand made skirt, and those saggy ass titties with the nipples that stretch a mile long. It was Instalimp for me. The little man was down for the count. I could not get it back up for the life of me, and it ruined the night.

It made me wonder if all the Black IA girls had the same thing going on, saggy ass titties, with dinner plate sized nipples that looked like pizza dough that was stretched out and had gone bad. If they are not, then show pics or GTFO :D

but ya, Fuck you Georgia public broadcasting for messing things up for me.

Oh, and yes the girl I was with had some saggy ass tittes.

I hope this never happens 2 me..

YoungDro
10-30-2009, 08:21 PM
I hope this never happens 2 me..

x2

ISAtlanta300
10-31-2009, 11:23 AM
You had pussy on you plate and you went limp because of saggy titties? I bet you would have gone hard for some muscled manly pecs.....

quickdodgeŽ
10-31-2009, 11:25 AM
You had pussy on you plate and you went limp because of saggy titties? .

That's the exact reason I call the bluff on this story. Later, QD.

YoTa_BoX
10-31-2009, 06:21 PM
It was a huge turn off. I just couldn't get past the look of them.

Im a boob kind of guy. There are leg guys, stomach guys and what ever els kinda guys. I just am really into tits. Hers looked horrid, and it really turned me off.

lol Its ok if some don't believe me. Theres really nothing i could say or do to get those people to believe me.

§treet_§peed
10-31-2009, 06:29 PM
man you missed out if you haven't had a girl of a different race.

§treet_§peed
10-31-2009, 06:30 PM
It was a huge turn off. I just couldn't get past the look of them.

Im a boob kind of guy. There are leg guys, stomach guys and what ever els kinda guys. I just am really into tits. Hers looked horrid, and it really turned me off.

lol Its ok if some don't believe me. Theres really nothing i could say or do to get those people to believe me.

I agree with being a tit man. I'm one myself. I can over look a girl not having an ass as long as she has a nice set of tits.

95alty
11-01-2009, 09:58 AM
As a black man who knows some of the most beautiful black women in atlanta, you sir had either A... a big black chick (hence the long tits and dinner plate nipples), or B... She wasnt cute to begin with. Ive messed with MANY black women and have only had this problem 1 time. Not calling you a bluff, just saying you probably didnt have much to begin with

Echonova
11-01-2009, 03:20 PM
I had a black chick once, but that has nothing to do with this thread.