PDA

View Full Version : EXCUSE ME QD, BUT BOBBYFRESH HAS THE BEST POST OF ALL TIMES

Sammich
10-30-2009, 08:54 AM
V.THISLINK:
http://importatlanta.com/forums/showpost.php?p=38462544&postcount=112

I dislike Bobby, he is a shit talker to everyone, a sell-out, full of himself, thinks he is the hottest thing walking on the face of the earth, but he is most def not cute and I wouldn't give him a second look and the shit he has said to people has been totally uncalled for.. LET HIM BURN!

This coming from someone who has fucked more members of IA than Bri and Buttons put together, had an abortion or miscarriage (not really clear on which one) within the past 6 months and did not know who the father was because you fucked a grip of dudes during the same time period. Someone who has never met me but wanted to fuck me 2 years ago....Someone who was trying to fuck an IA member while smiling in the face of the chick he was seeing at the time....Should I keep going?

So..You've seen yourself in a mirror and you feel confident in your ability to talk shit about anyone's appearance? LIRL.

Fucking slore...

You "not thinking I'm cute" is the very least of my worries. You're fat. You're ugly. When you walk, your thighs rub together and it smells like barbecue is cooking. You think you're Black, in the negative stereotypical sense, of course. You're a wannabe n!glet.

I wouldn't fuck your hoodrat ass if you were the last White bitch on earth and I love me some White women.

I wouldn't fuck you with Kayfunk's dick and everyone knows how I feel about that douchebag.
I wouldn't even let my dog fuck you and his standards, like that of most dogs, are pretty fucking low.

Grab an Ab Roller and get to work, bitch.

AirMax95
10-30-2009, 08:57 AM
I concur.....

Sammich
10-30-2009, 08:58 AM
I HAVENT LAUGHED LIKE THAT IN A LONG ASS TIME SON

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2009, 09:03 AM
Wow I totally missed this.. shows how much this fucktard means to me. He has way to much time on his hands. First of all, I don't know to many people on IA irl to begin with so nice try with the fucking more IA members then any other IA female. Yes I had a miscarriage on my son's birthday. I did know who the father was and chose not to bother with him because he was a sorry piece of shit like you. I know the names of everyone I slept with since the day I lost my virginity. Don't get to butthurt that you lost your MOD powers you ugly ninja turtle fucking sell out bitch. Go crawl back under the rock you barely come out of because your not wanted by anyone. I look in the mirror and feel confident and I also get thousands of compliments and if you really think I am going to sit here and cry because you said I am ugly then think again.

AirMax95
10-30-2009, 09:04 AM
QD brings the lulz too!

I seriously look at IA and the internet as a playground. When I click the "X" the game ends, lol.

LizBiz
10-30-2009, 09:05 AM
Sammich you crazy has hail!!!!!!!

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2009, 09:06 AM
QD brings the lulz too!

I seriously look at IA and the internet as a playground. When I click the "X" the game ends, lol.

agreed, when I sign off there are not even 10 people on this site that I hang out with or talk to irl.

Sammich
10-30-2009, 09:08 AM
QD brings the lulz too!

FUK U BITCH..THE INTRAWEBS ARE CEREAL BIDNESS CUZ WE ALL KNOW...ME AND LIZBIZ INCLUDED..THAT EVERYONE WE TALK TO ON THE WEBS WE FUCK..AINT THAT RIGHT LIZZYBEAR:lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2009, 09:10 AM
and Lizbiz can vouch for the miscarriage and how many people on IA that I actually know irl.

Sammich
10-30-2009, 09:12 AM
and Lizbiz can vouch for the miscarriage and how many people on IA that I actually know irl.
:ninja::lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2009, 09:14 AM
I am not lying. I have nothing to hide. I am not going to run to a MOD and say delete that thread. He can say whatever he wants to, but the bottom line is he is using a third party for information. If anyone wants the truth about me and my life then they should come directly to me and I will clarify everything for anyone.

LizBiz
10-30-2009, 09:16 AM
FUK U BITCH..THE INTRAWEBS ARE CEREAL BIDNESS CUZ WE ALL KNOW...ME AND LIZBIZ INCLUDED..THAT EVERYONE WE TALK TO ON THE WEBS WE FUCK..AINT THAT RIGHT LIZZYBEAR:lmfao: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

OMG!!!! Those were the days man.......:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:e-flirting=cheating people!!!! WE know!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammich
10-30-2009, 09:17 AM
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAH

OMG!!!! Those were the days man.......:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:e-flirting=cheating people!!!! WE know!!!!!!!!!!!
WE KNOW ALL TOO WELL:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

MAN IF ME AND LIZ HAD A PENNY FOR EVERYTIME WE WERE/ARE ACCUSED...WE'D BE LIVING NEXT TO BILL GATES, NO BULLSHIT

oneSLOWex
10-30-2009, 09:19 AM
QD brings the lulz too!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: so much TROOF right here!

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 09:20 AM
EXCUSE ME QD, BUT BOBBYFRESH HAS THE BEST POST OF ALL TIMES

Not slamming by any means, but what does this have to do with me? Later, QD.

LizBiz
10-30-2009, 09:22 AM
WE KNOW ALL TOO WELL:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

MAN IF ME AND LIZ HAD A PENNY FOR EVERYTIME WE WERE/ARE ACCUSED...WE'D BE LIVING NEXT TO BILL GATES, NO BULLSHITDamnit I gotta spread reps for you!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Remind me!!! Hell yeah!!! Only to find out THEY the ones doing all the dirt!!!!!

LizBiz
10-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Not slamming by any means, but what does this have to do with me? Later, QD.It doesn't have to do with you....it was just a Kanye funny. So go back to doing whatever it is you were doing kay!! :kiss: thanks, don't forget to cut the grass!!

BobbyFresco
10-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Wow I totally missed this.. shows how much this fucktard means to me. He has way to much time on his hands. First of all, I don't know to many people on IA irl to begin with so nice try with the fucking more IA members then any other IA female. Yes I had a miscarriage on my son's birthday. I did know who the father was and chose not to bother with him because he was a sorry piece of shit like you. I know the names of everyone I slept with since the day I lost my virginity. Don't get to butthurt that you lost your MOD powers you ugly ninja turtle fucking sell out bitch. Go crawl back under the rock you barely come out of because your not wanted by anyone. I look in the mirror and feel confident and I also get thousands of compliments and if you really think I am going to sit here and cry because you said I am ugly then think again.

agreed, when I sign off there are not even 10 people on this site that I hang out with or talk to irl.

Shut your heavy breathing, overeating ass up.

Fucking gutter duck.

You've swallowed so much hood cum that you could quite possibly be the world's first n!glet sperm bank.

Little N!glets Sperm Bank on Coonery Drive.

BobbyFresco
10-30-2009, 09:24 AM
Edit:

Don't drag Liz into your BS.
I like liz.

Fight your own battles.

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 09:26 AM
It doesn't have to do with you....it was just a Kanye funny. So go back to doing whatever it is you were doing kay!! :kiss: thanks, don't forget to cut the grass!!

It has to do with me because my name is in it. You do you and don't worry about what I'm doing. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Edit:

Don't drag Liz into your BS.
I like liz.

Fight your own battles.

You are hilarious dude but nice try, like you actually know the truth about my life. Shit is funny. I really laugh at people who get caught up in this digital world but are pussies in real life. You knew about the miscarriage from a third party but weren't even sure if that was right. Go about your business you ugly little turd. Never brought Liz into it, just said she can vouch from me, not asking her to, I SAID SHE CAN! Fucking retard, learn to read.

Sammich
10-30-2009, 09:28 AM
LOL YOU WERE ONLY BROUGHT INTO IT BECAUSE OF YOUR BEING RENOWNED FOR EPIC POST...THIS IS ONE OF IA'S EPIC POST..AND I HAD TO LET IT BE KNOWN, THATS ALL

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 09:30 AM
LOL YOU WERE ONLY BROUGHT INTO IT BECAUSE OF YOUR BEING RENOWNED FOR EPIC POST...THIS IS ONE OF IA'S EPIC POST..AND I HAD TO LET IT BE KNOWN, THATS ALL

Cool. I wasn't assuming any malice on your part, just wondered what you were meaning. I honestly don't think it compares to the majority of my historical masterpieces, but it was not a badly put together diss.

But I gotcha! Later, QD.

LizBiz
10-30-2009, 09:31 AM
It has to do with me because my name is in it. You do you and don't worry about what I'm doing. Later, QD.Troof but as you can see, this thread STILL has nothing to do with you. Even if your name is in the title. lol:D

ilovemyhonda.
10-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Epic because he thought he knew my life? Sorry but not everyone on this site knows my personal life story, therefore he is trying to "own" me with trying to make me feel ashamed of my life. Sorry but no, doesn't work that way. I don't let online BS control my life like Bobby. Because he lost his MOD powers and actually felt like something online because he has nothing in real life.

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Troof but as you can see, this thread STILL has nothing to do with you. Even if your name is in the title. lol:D

Your name wasn't even in the title, so the fuck you doing in here. Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
10-30-2009, 09:32 AM
You are hilarious dude but nice try, like you actually know the truth about my life. Shit is funny. I really laugh at people who get caught up in this digital world but are pussies in real life. You knew about the miscarriage from a third party but weren't even sure if that was right. Go about your business you ugly little turd. Never brought Liz into it, just said she can vouch from me, not asking her to, I SAID SHE CAN! Fucking retard, learn to read.

Pussy in real life...?

What are you gonna do..Sit on me and smother me with your gigantic fat ass?

Ugly turd. LOL.
That's like someone driving a Ford Focus saying that a Lambo is a pos.

You third world ugly ass bitch. You're not offending me.

And you, retard, brought Liz into the matter at hand by mentioning her name and that she could vouch for you, ergo, you brought her into your bs.

Fucking mongoloid mudshark.

LizBiz
10-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Your name wasn't even in the title, so the fuck you doing in here. Later, QD. That's a good question.....I don't know anymore.....I think now is a good time to leave *eats popcorn* nah....I think I'll stay for 30 more mins.

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Sorry, PBS. This has to be shut down, man. Later, QD.