PDA

View Full Version : Indian's "jewing" me down..wtf

Jason..
10-30-2009, 08:42 AM
Every fucking time I price something out for them no matter how little or how much it is they always try and "jew" me down."Aw man thats to much can I have a discount"...seriously u live in our country tax free and you act like I owe you something?I don't go to a gas station and say "hey I wanna pay $1.00 for gas",or go to Dairy Queen and say "A number 2 is to much I need a discount".It's so fucking annoying so what I do is I mark it up $50 more than it should be give you 30 dollars off and make $20 more than I should have just because you asked me...

Rant/im sick of it makes me sick.
Discuss...

oneSLOWex
10-30-2009, 08:46 AM
LOL i get the same thing at my work....

Im like "the best we have is XXXX"

OH BUDDY THAT IS TOO MUCH! Can I get a discount or can i get it for like XXXX?

Im like this is not lets make a fucking deal!

Stormhammer
10-30-2009, 08:46 AM
They're worse than jewish people when it comes to selling. No offense, but for fucks sake, when I qoute a price, I qoute it - usually on a pretty damn good deal, and they still bitch about it.

But oh ho, don't ever try to negotiate with them. No siree. You'll just piss them the fuck off.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 08:48 AM
LOL i get the same thing at my work....

Im like "the best we have is XXXX"

OH BUDDY THAT IS TOO MUCH! Can I get a discount or can i get it for like XXXX?

Im like this is not lets make a fucking deal!
Exacty!

zspeed24
10-30-2009, 08:49 AM
Same here:

Can u drill this hole out for me?

Yeah but there is a minimum $65 dollar charge.

That sure is alot.

Then go buy your own shit to drill out the hole i don't work for free!

oneSLOWex
10-30-2009, 08:52 AM
They're worse than jewish people when it comes to selling. No offense, but for fucks sake, when I qoute a price, I qoute it - usually on a pretty damn good deal, and they still bitch about it.

But oh ho, don't ever try to negotiate with them. No siree. You'll just piss them the fuck off.

Unless its the guy who sells ear rings and shit in the mall here...a friend of mine talked him down like $40 and got a free pair. he kept saying the economy was bad and shit....ended up paying with a $100 bill....dude was like :thinking:

civic gsr
10-30-2009, 08:58 AM
i work with jews seriously

blacknightteg
10-30-2009, 09:04 AM
i completely understand where you are coming from with this post. i have to deal with that shit all the time at work. they are always asking for a discount, if there is a discount, if there is open box. im like omg. go to a damn flea market or something if your looking for these prices!

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 09:44 AM
if there is a discount, if there is open box.

I ask for a discount on open box items all the time. Or display items. I was at Home Depot the other day and found a set of kitchen lights I wanted and they had 6 left. I needed two. Only one was in perfect shape. One other had one small dent in a place where I could mount it and not be seen. I asked if they could knock a few dollars off. These were $60 lights. Gave me the damn thing $25. Later, QD.

Njobe
10-30-2009, 10:06 AM
it's just people trying to save money... i'm pretty sure even really rich people do it, or otherwise they wouldn't be rich if they never tried to get discounts.

TIGERJC
10-30-2009, 10:08 AM
him - Can you match wirefly
me - No Sir

him - Why not
me - we do not match

him - Well verizon does
me - verizon is right down the street

me - what kind of phone are you looking for?
Him - iPhone but I don't have to get a data plan

me - no you must get a dat plan with all our PDA type phones including the iPhone
him - can you unlock it

Me - No, you can buy a iPhone through craigslist or eBay.
Me - there is a activation fee

him - can you waive it
me - no, but I can make sure the phone is working for you and go over all the features of the phone before you leave

him - all my friends have iPhone
me thinking to myself - why waste my time when you know what's up.

This same conversation happens 3-5 times a week when a group o them come in to the store (separate visits)

Jason..
10-30-2009, 10:14 AM
it's just people trying to save money... i'm pretty sure even really rich people do it, or otherwise they wouldn't be rich if they never tried to get discounts.
Your missing the point...are u jewish or an indian?

Njobe
10-30-2009, 10:18 AM
Your missing the point...are u jewish or an indian?
both

civic gsr
10-30-2009, 10:35 AM
old jews js

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 10:51 AM
I'll admit I have done this before, but who hasn't? I mean when you go to buy a car don't you usually ask for a little break on the price? What about at a tire shop where two shops within 5 miles of each other can price match? Also, I get shit like this from every type of race that comes through where I work.

Lastly, not even a majority of Indian's in this country are illegal immigrants.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 10:58 AM
werd

Jason..
10-30-2009, 11:00 AM
I'll admit I have done this before, but who hasn't? I mean when you go to buy a car don't you usually ask for a little break on the price? What about at a tire shop where two shops within 5 miles of each other can price match? Also, I get shit like this from every type of race that comes through where I work.

Lastly, not even a majority of Indian's in this country are illegal immigrants.

No one said they were Hadji.

Also no other race comes in my shop and tries to haggle with me every single time..maybe a few people but not near as many.

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Every fucking time I price something out for them no matter how little or how much it is they always try and "jew" me down."Aw man thats to much can I have a discount"...seriously u live in our country tax free and you act like I owe you something?I don't go to a gas station and say "hey I wanna pay $1.00 for gas",or go to Dairy Queen and say "A number 2 is to much I need a discount".It's so fucking annoying so what I do is I mark it up $50 more than it should be give you 30 dollars off and make $20 more than I should have just because you asked me...

Rant/im sick of it makes me sick.
Discuss...

you just implied they were illegal immigrants with that statement.

scabtastic
10-30-2009, 11:07 AM
They come into my dads barbershop which isnt a big deal, but they'll ask for the most ridiculous way to get there haircut. "no clipper i want you to shave my head with the scissors,"...then after that is said and done "oh i do not like, im not paying."

let's just say after they bitch about the 4th time about the haircut it's $50

Jason..
10-30-2009, 11:21 AM
you just implied they were illegal immigrants with that statement.
Noo I ditn the goverment dosent make them pay taxes for 7 years when they move here..Read and understand before u start pointing fingers.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 11:41 AM
They come into my dads barbershop which isnt a big deal, but they'll ask for the most ridiculous way to get there haircut. "no clipper i want you to shave my head with the scissors,"...then after that is said and done "oh i do not like, im not paying."

let's just say after they bitch about the 4th time about the haircut it's $50

$50 dollar haircut?

Does that come with a happy ending?

Jason..
10-30-2009, 11:42 AM
$50 dollar haircut?

Does that come with a happy ending?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 11:43 AM
That didn't answer my question

Jason..
10-30-2009, 11:44 AM
That didn't answer my question
I guess if you got puss ud be happy lol

silversol
10-30-2009, 11:48 AM
him whats the best price on your car forsale.
me 5k
him thats to much!
me its $500 below kbb my price is fair!
him ill write u a check for 2k
me get lost!
him thats a good offer!
me hahahahah

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 11:49 AM
I guess if you got puss ud be happy lol

:thinking:

Jason..
10-30-2009, 11:59 AM
:thinking:
Get laid after u get the awsome $50 haicut idk where im going with this.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 12:03 PM
Get laid after u get the awsome $50 haicut idk where im going with this.

yeah, me either

Jason..
10-30-2009, 12:04 PM
yeah, me either
I love lamp

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Noo I ditn the goverment dosent make them pay taxes for 7 years when they move here..Read and understand before u start pointing fingers.

You are one dumb motherfucker if you believe that. Everyone earns a living in this country legally pays taxes, there is no 7 year no tax rule for immigrants. In fact, IIRC you pay more taxes not being a citizen then you do being one.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 12:35 PM
You are one dumb motherfucker if you believe that. Everyone earns a living in this country legally pays taxes, there is no 7 year no tax rule for immigrants. In fact, IIRC you pay more taxes not being a citizen then you do being one.
Look again pal..I know how the shit works...Don't get upset cause your people are a disgrace to society..

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 01:04 PM
Look again pal..I know how the shit works...Don't get upset cause your people are a disgrace to society..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060628124647AAVukzb

I'm not upset, just informing you, you are wrong buddy. Also, think again, my people a disgrace to society? The things you have to learn...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_Americans

Ziptied
10-30-2009, 01:06 PM
I simply cannot believe the blatant racism in this thread with the Jewish remarks and all these mods have posted in this thread, that amazes me more than the people this thread is actually about.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 01:09 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060628124647AAVukzb

I'm not upset, just informing you, you are wrong buddy. Also, think again, my people a disgrace to society? The things you have to learn...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_Americans
Excuse me it is 5 years i will bet you 1million dollars its true.

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 01:15 PM
Excuse me it is 5 years i will bet you 1million dollars its true.

Dude...come on, my family came here from England, opened 1 business and bought 3 others and we def paid income taxes over those first few years we lived in this country. Shit before we even moved here my dad paid taxes in this country on his other shit he has going on here.

Show me a link, with a grain of legitimacy behind it and I will believe you and say, damn looks like we got screwed outta a tens of thousands of dollars.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 01:18 PM
Dude...come on, my family came here from England, opened 1 business and bought 3 others and we def paid income taxes over those first few years we lived in this country. Shit before we even moved here my dad paid taxes in this country on his other shit he has going on here.

Show me a link, with a grain of legitimacy behind it and I will believe you and say, damn looks like we got screwed outta a tens of thousands of dollars.
Im looking now...I see lots of shit that says yes and lots of shit that says no..

Echonova
10-30-2009, 01:23 PM
I simply cannot believe the blatant racism in this thread with the Jewish remarks and all these mods have posted in this thread, that amazes me more than the people this thread is actually about.Is it racism or a stereotype that is being discussed? Racism denotes a belief that you are genetically superior to another race. Bigotry is often mistaken for racism because you dislike another simply based on their skin color or race. So far I have seen neither of those in this thread.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 01:26 PM

Ive googled my ass off and apparenty this is a mistake everywhere I cant get a straight answer anywhere...If im wrong im wrong if not I don't know..sorry for freaking out on you.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Is it racism or a stereotype that is being discussed? Racism denotes a belief that you are genetically superior to another race. Bigotry is often mistaken for racism because you dislike another simply based on their skin color or race. So far I have seen neither of those in this thread.

all I see is one person getting bent out of shape over a stereotype of people from a country that he admitted not being from.

And someone coming in here trying to run their fucking mouth about how bad us mods are because we aren't stopping it. I fortunately have the patience to not blow up on these idiots like BF did. I know when to click the red x

Jason..
10-30-2009, 01:28 PM
all I see is one person getting bent out of shape over a stereotype of people from a country that he admitted not being from.

And someone coming in here trying to run their fucking mouth about how bad us mods are because we aren't stopping it. I fortunately have the patience to not blow up on these idiots like BF did. I know when to click the red x
Please feel free to chime in on mine and indiantig "delima".

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 01:36 PM
Ive googled my ass off and apparenty this is a mistake everywhere I cant get a straight answer anywhere...If im wrong im wrong if not I don't know..sorry for freaking out on you.

You straight bro, I understand some Indian tendencies can be a little annoying, I get the point of this thread.

roxie911
10-30-2009, 01:37 PM
They do that ALL THE TIME at the club. They come in, look at the board, smell OUR BEST weed and tell us that we're overpricing it and that he can find better. Kinda funny seeing as we get out Grand Daddy Purple from a fucking millionaire who sells his shit ALL OVER the world. Then they try to haggle with us after we tell them that all sales are final 5 or 6 times. It's annoying.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Please feel free to chime in on mine and indiantig "delima".

Chiming in:

The Government will take anyone's money, so I doubt they live tax free. Sounds like a story made up by a disgruntled southerner, very familiar to a mutual female's, father's opinions.

I do however think that there is a federal grant that allows for education.

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 01:39 PM

Ummm....are you talking about me not being from India?

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs119.snc1/4869_1119180856123_1125060273_30553332_6220407_n.j pg

Please tell me where I am from then....

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 01:40 PM
They do that ALL THE TIME at the club. They come in, look at the board, smell OUR BEST weed and tell us that we're overpricing it and that he can find better. Kinda funny seeing as we get out Grand Daddy Purple from a fucking millionaire who sells his shit ALL OVER the world. Then they try to haggle with us after we tell them that all sales are final 5 or 6 times. It's annoying.

Wow. Seems a little touchy to be posting online...

roxie911
10-30-2009, 01:41 PM

It's in Cali...it's legal.

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 01:41 PM
Chiming in:

The Government will take anyone's money, so I doubt they live tax free. Sounds like a story made up by a disgruntled southerner, very familiar to a mutual female's, father's opinions.

I do however think that there is a federal grant that allows for education.

WRONG. Indians are considered to have too small of a population to be considered for minority grants for education.

Echonova
10-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Wow. Seems a little touchy to be posting online...If I'm not mistaken (and I never am) she sells the medical MJ in Cali.

Edit: Dammit. I was ninja'd

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 01:42 PM

So tell me whats the going rate you guys give on the GDP?

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 01:43 PM
Ummm....are you talking about me not being from India?

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs119.snc1/4869_1119180856123_1125060273_30553332_6220407_n.j pg

Please tell me where I am from then....

Since you say England, I will have to go with the U.K. for 1000 Alex.

And it's honestly just as stereo typical for you to post a picture of yourself and assume that I will consider you Indian because of your skin color.

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Since you say England, I will have to go with the U.K. for 1000 Alex.

And it's honestly just as stereo typical for you to post a picture of yourself and assume that I will consider you Indian because of your skin color.

Well yes, I was born in London but if someone asks me where I am from (origin wise) I will say India.

And in the context of this thread, he was talking origin wise.

roxie911
10-30-2009, 01:46 PM
So tell me whats the going rate you guys give on the GDP?

It used to be 20 for a gram and 45 for an 1/8, but we cut it down to 15 a gram and 35 (I think) for an 1/8.

We had to lower it because it's harvest season and no one wants to buy right now :(
We're the only ones who get our GDP from the top guy (he only sells to us), so, we got the best in Northern California :goodjob:

Jason..
10-30-2009, 01:47 PM
Its legal.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 01:48 PM
WRONG. Indians are considered to have too small of a population to be considered for minority grants for education.

That's funny

http://www.usindiafriendship.net/indian_population_explodes.htm

2nd largest Asian immigrant population in the U.S. Yet I know the Japanese immigrants get grants and they have less US citizens than India does.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Well yes, I was born in London but if someone asks me where I am from (origin wise) I will say India.

And in the context of this thread, he was talking origin wise.

Either way it's stereo typical. If you're from London, then you are from Britain.

There is a difference between having an Indian Heritage and being from India

and the word Origin kind of means where you're from

Jason..
10-30-2009, 01:52 PM
That's funny

http://www.usindiafriendship.net/indian_population_explodes.htm

2nd largest Asian immigrant population in the U.S. Yet I know the Japanese immigrants get grants and they have less US citizens than India does.
I love when u get on a topic!!

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 02:01 PM
Japanese americans prolly get it because of WWII implications. But forreal, I searched long and hard for educational grants for me and there are none. Plus IIRC, only some US Nationals can obtain any help from the govt (Loans, pell grant) through FAFSA.

Edit: I know what origin means, if someone asked me where do I originate from, I will tell them India, cause generally, thats the answer they are looking for, what my heritage is. If they ask me where I was born I will say London.

Ziptied
10-30-2009, 02:31 PM
Is it racism or a stereotype that is being discussed? Racism denotes a belief that you are genetically superior to another race. Bigotry is often mistaken for racism because you dislike another simply based on their skin color or race. So far I have seen neither of those in this thread.

So by that mentality, if I said something was "n!gger rigged" its ok? By referring to anyone using a term meant to belittle another based on a stereotype is wrong and racist. Someone saying "jewed" refers to the stereotype that jews are cheap, just as saying "n!gger rigged" refers to the stereotype that blacks take shortcuts, both are wrong and shouldnt be tolerated.

See my point? Both are wrong and im disgusted that I even had to explain it.

bltzkrg
10-30-2009, 02:41 PM

They are worse than jewish people??? really how bout fuck you from a jewish person because that is offensive you cocksucker.

UpSideDownDesi
10-30-2009, 02:54 PM
lol if i can save a buck i'll, but i know some take it step further till other person gets frustrated.

There has to be a reason Indians are moving up the ladder pretty damn fast lol.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 02:58 PM
So by that mentality, if I said something was "n!gger rigged" its ok? By referring to anyone using a term meant to belittle another based on a stereotype is wrong and racist. Someone saying "jewed" refers to the stereotype that jews are cheap, just as saying "n!gger rigged" refers to the stereotype that blacks take shortcuts, both are wrong and shouldnt be tolerated.

See my point? Both are wrong and im disgusted that I even had to explain it.
you must be a Jew?

Ziptied
10-30-2009, 03:01 PM
you must be a Jew?

What the fuck would it matter?

UpSideDownDesi
10-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Indian, Chinese, Jewish people are some of the hardest people to budge on a price or will negotiate as much as possible. They are GOOD with their money...look where they all stand.

I'd like to see a comparison out of all the races which has the highest foreclosures rate, filed for bankruptcy, and is getting gov assistance of any kind.

Every nickle and dimming adds up :2cents:.

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Indian, Chinese, Jewish people are some of the hardest people to budge on a price or will negotiate as much as possible. They are GOOD with their money...look where they all stand.

I'd like to see a comparison out of all the races which has the highest foreclosures rate, filed for bankruptcy, and is getting gov assistance of any kind.

Every nickle and dimming adds up :2cents:.

reps for the truth.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 03:27 PM
What the fuck would it matter?
Lol your a jew.

Ziptied
10-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Lol your a jew.

No, im not, but I have family and friends that are.

DynamicSound
10-30-2009, 03:36 PM
LOL, I deal with everyday from all races. I love it when other businesses try to nickel and dime me and they resell the merchandise for 3-5 times the profit I make.

It is annoying that people ask for it. When a lot of times if they are a good customer, the company may give them a discount.

TheGodfather
10-30-2009, 03:41 PM
What a stupid and racially ignorant thread.

Fucking moron.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 03:46 PM
They are worse than jewish people??? really how bout fuck you from a jewish person because that is offensive you cocksucker.

Not to discredit what your point is, but I do find it humorous that your user name appears to be short for the word Blitzkrieg, which was a German Nazi word for "Lightning War" during WWII, the same war that the Jews were slaughtered.

Ziptied
10-30-2009, 04:02 PM
its good that you know partial history, blitzkrieg is German for "lightning war" thats true, but the allies gave it that name, not the Germans. It refers to a warfare strategy much older than Nazi ideology and WWII.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 04:09 PM
its good that you know partial history, blitzkrieg is German for "lightning war" thats true, but the allies gave it that name, not the Germans. It refers to a warfare strategy much older than Nazi ideology and WWII.

:goodjob:

Jason..
10-30-2009, 04:11 PM
:goodjob:.

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 04:13 PM
:goodjob:.

Jason..
10-30-2009, 04:14 PM

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 04:21 PM

Jason..
10-30-2009, 04:25 PM
:taun::gay::idb:
:goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up: :lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::c razy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goo djob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmf ao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy ::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob ::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao:: taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::ee k::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::bo obies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun ::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::s crewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobie s::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::ga y::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screw y::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::l mfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::i db::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2 up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao ::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb:: goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up:: lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cr azy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::good job::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfa o::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy: :eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob: :boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::t aun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek ::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boo bies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun: :gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::sc rewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies ::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay ::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy ::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lm fao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::id b::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2u p::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao: :crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::g oodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::l mfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cra zy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodj ob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao ::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy:: eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob:: boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::ta un::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek: :screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boob ies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun:: gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::scr ewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies: :lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay: :idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy: :2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmf ao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb ::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up ::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao:: crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::go odjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lm fao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::craz y::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjo b::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao: :taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::e ek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::b oobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::tau n::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek:: screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobi es::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::g ay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::scre wy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies:: lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay:: idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy:: 2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfa o::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb: :goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up: :lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::c razy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goo djob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmf ao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy ::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob ::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao:: taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::ee k::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::bo obies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun ::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::s crewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobie s::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::ga y::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screw y::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::l mfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::i db::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2 up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao ::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb:: goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up:: lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cr azy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::good job::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfa o::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy: :eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob: :boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::t aun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek ::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boo bies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun: :gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::sc rewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies ::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay ::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy ::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lm fao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::id b::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2u p::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao: :crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::g oodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::l mfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cra zy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodj ob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao ::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy:: eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob:: boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::ta un::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek: :screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boob ies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun:: gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::scr ewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies: :lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay: :idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy: :2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmf ao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb ::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up ::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao:: crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::go odjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lm fao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::craz y::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjo b::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao: :taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::e ek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::b oobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::tau n::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek:: screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobi es::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::g ay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::scre wy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies:: lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay:: idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy:: 2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfa o::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb: :goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up: :lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::c razy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goo djob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmf ao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy ::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob ::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao:: taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::ee k::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::bo obies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun ::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::s crewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobie s::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::ga y::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screw y::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::l mfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::i db::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2 up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao ::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb:: goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up:: lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cr azy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::good job::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfa o::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy: :eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob: :boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::t aun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek ::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boo bies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun: :gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::sc rewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies ::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay ::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy ::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lm fao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::id b::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2u p::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao: :crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::g oodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::l mfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cra zy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodj ob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao ::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy:: eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob:: boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::ta un::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek: :screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boob ies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun:: gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::scr ewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies: :lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay: :idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy: :2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmf ao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb ::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up ::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao:: crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::go odjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lm fao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::craz y::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjo b::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao: :taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::e ek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::b oobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::tau n::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek:: screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobi es::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::g ay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::scre wy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies:: lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay:: idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy:: 2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfa o::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb: :goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up: :lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::c razy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goo djob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmf ao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy ::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob ::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao:: taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::ee k::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::bo obies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun ::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::s crewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobie s::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::ga y::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screw y::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::l mfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::i db::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2 up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao ::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb:: goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up:: lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cr azy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::good job::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfa o::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy: :eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob: :boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::t aun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek ::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boo bies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun: :gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::sc rewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies ::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay ::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy ::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lm fao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::id b::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2u p::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao: :crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::g oodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::l mfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cra zy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodj ob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao ::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy:: eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob:: boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::ta un::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek: :screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boob ies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun:: gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::scr ewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies: :lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay: :idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy: :2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmf ao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb ::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up ::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao:: crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::go odjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lm fao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::craz y::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjo b::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao: :taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::e ek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::b oobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::tau n::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek:: screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobi es::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::g ay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::scre wy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies:: lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay:: idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy:: 2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfa o::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb: :goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up: :lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::c razy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goo djob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmf ao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy ::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob ::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao:: taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::ee k::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::bo obies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun ::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::s crewy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobie s::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::ga y::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screw y::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::l mfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::i db::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2 up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao ::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb:: goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up:: lmfao::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::cr azy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb::good job::boobies::lmfao::crazy::eek::screwy::2up::lmfa o::taun::gay::idb::goodjob::boobies::lmfao::crazy: :eek::screwy::2up::lmfao::taun::gay::idb:

IndianStig
10-30-2009, 04:29 PM
/thread

Echonova
10-30-2009, 05:16 PM

See my point? Both are wrong and im disgusted that I even had to explain it.Never heard that term before, I always heard Jerry-rigged. What kind of racist family did you grow up in?

No, im not, but I have family and friends that are.My wife is a Jew, and she's Mexican. She read, was not offended.

/threadAgreed:locked: