PDA

View Full Version : Whoever owns the light teal green S2K, I love your car.

trini_gsr
10-30-2009, 06:54 AM
...that i saw on 400 last night around 830ish PM, at least it looked like a light blueish teal green, hardtop, slammed on some black wheels. that car, the stance, everything about it is PERFECT :D best looking s2k i've ever seen, period. i was beside you for a minute, in the white 4-door integra.

i'm pretty sure i saw a picture thread on here for the same car, with some gray wheels (which is why i made this post). if anyone knows who owns that car, tell me so i can send them some reps.

MeFryRice
10-30-2009, 07:11 AM
You must live under a rock or something. That would be Leng's car.

trini_gsr
10-30-2009, 07:32 AM

lol i guess. i have 2 jobs, so i don't go to meets much or keep up with the social circles on IA. i knew i'd seen the car here before but i forgot the dude's name that owns it.

thx tho for the info...

Sammich
10-30-2009, 07:54 AM
MAYBE I FAIL...BUT LENG'S CAR HAS WHITE WHEELS...

MeFryRice
10-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Last time I checked, Leng's car is the only green s2k around Atlanta. I want to say he just had a FS thread for the Works so maybe he got new wheels. :dunno:

Sammich
10-30-2009, 08:00 AM
Last time I checked, Leng's car is the only green s2k around Atlanta. I want to say he just had a FS thread for the Works so maybe he got new wheels. :dunno:
YEA I SAW THAT TOO..BUT EVERYONE IS SUPER QUICK TO POST UP IF THEY HAVE NEW WHEELS ALREADY INSTALLED...SO THATS WHY I SAID 'MAYBE I FAIL':thinking:

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 10:44 AM
YEA I SAW THAT TOO..BUT EVERYONE IS SUPER QUICK TO POST UP IF THEY HAVE NEW WHEELS ALREADY INSTALLED...SO THATS WHY I SAID 'MAYBE I FAIL':thinking:

no Maybe,

you do fail. Has nothing to do with S2K's though

Sammich
10-30-2009, 10:47 AM
no Maybe,

you do fail. Has nothing to do with S2K's though
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

IMA SLIT YO THROAT

csmiths
10-30-2009, 02:42 PM
MAYBE I FAIL...BUT LENG'S CAR HAS WHITE WHEELS...

he has another set of wheels, which are black. noob