PDA

View Full Version : Trunk or Treat... WTF

zspeed24
10-30-2009, 05:47 AM
So who decided that neighborhoods should stop having trick or treaters and that churches and schools should have people decorate cars and hand out candy? I think its f'n retarded where is the fun for the kids, Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays. Getting dressed up and hoofin it around the neighborhood was the shit, not anymore though.

David88vert
10-30-2009, 06:17 AM
That was decided when crazies started sticking razor blades in apples, and pins/needles in candy bars. You are about 20 years too late.

Humphrizzle
10-30-2009, 06:35 AM
are you one of those douchebag kids?

hope not..

who cares what the kids missed out on. go get drunk like the rest of the parents.

quickdodge®
10-30-2009, 06:40 AM
So who decided that neighborhoods should stop having trick or treaters and that churches and schools should have people decorate cars and hand out candy? I think its f'n retarded where is the fun for the kids, Halloween used to be one of my favorite holidays. Getting dressed up and hoofin it around the neighborhood was the shit, not anymore though.

You must live in a shitty neighborhood. trick or treating atill goes on in mine.

go get drunk like the rest of the parents.

I'm not. Later, QD.

Humphrizzle
10-30-2009, 06:46 AM
i am.

halloween is great for drankin.

zspeed24
10-30-2009, 07:13 AM
are you one of those douchebag kids?

hope not..

who cares what the kids missed out on. go get drunk like the rest of the parents.

Drunk party was last weekend. I actually like to see my kid happy.

zspeed24
10-30-2009, 07:15 AM
Not a shitty neighborhood just all the people around go to the trunk or treat crap. We walked last year with my son and out of about 30 houses we walked by only 8 or 10 actually were there and handing out candy.

MongolPup
10-30-2009, 07:26 AM
The thing that always got me was the Urban Assault Vehicles....that is, a mom in an SUV driving a horde of kids from door to door. It's like.....really? They aren't even in bad neighborhoods.

Make them burn off at least some of that candy lol

Crazy Asian
10-30-2009, 07:27 AM
come to my neighborhood. Everything is safe. Literally. Since it's gated and everything, we dont have any of those freaks out there, then again I could be wrong. Last time I was babysitting we went trick or treating man them lucky mofo's got king size shits and stuff. Made me cry since I remember my childhood we used to be all stoked for this penny sized candy, these kids were complaining that dont like this chocolate because it has nuts. MAN BE GRATEFUL YOU SPOILED SHITS!

zspeed24
10-30-2009, 07:29 AM
The thing that always got me was the Urban Assault Vehicles....that is, a mom in an SUV driving a horde of kids from door to door. It's like.....really? They aren't even in bad neighborhoods.

Make them burn off at least some of that candy lol

They are more dangerous than the freaks and their razor blade filled candy

MongolPup
10-30-2009, 07:31 AM
come to my neighborhood. Everything is safe. Literally. Since it's gated and everything, we dont have any of those freaks out there, then again I could be wrong. Last time I was babysitting we went trick or treating man them lucky mofo's got king size shits and stuff. Made me cry since I remember my childhood we used to be all stoked for this penny sized candy, these kids were complaining that dont like this chocolate because it has nuts. MAN BE GRATEFUL YOU SPOILED SHITS!

If people off this site came to your neighborhood, it wouldn't be safe now would it. I'd reconsider your offer.

EM1toEVO
10-30-2009, 08:18 AM
They are having a trunk or treat at the local church. That is the stupidest crap evar! What's the point?! Halloween isn't fun like it used to be...

TSiFTW
10-30-2009, 08:24 AM
The bad thing is most of our neighborhoods are really nice. All of us when we were kids use to look forward to that shit. Now it is just like meh, lets go walk from car to car in a parking lot. Dumb shit I tell ya, dumb shit. Luckily there still are a few that do good ole trick or treating.

zspeed24
10-30-2009, 08:25 AM
They are having a trunk or treat at the local church. That is the stupidest crap evar! What's the point?! Halloween isn't fun like it used to be...

Exactly, and last year it was hour wait in line and then 15 minutes of trunk or treat. And with an impatient 3 year old standing for an hour just didn't cut it. Just talked to a friend though and her moms neighborhood is having trick or treat and there is a hay ride for the kids so guess i'm not stuck with trunk or treat this year.

civic gsr
10-30-2009, 08:27 AM
hallowen got boring since mj died

Kevykev
10-30-2009, 08:28 AM
I have a strange feeling that people will be handing out tainted candy.

DB4LYFE ™
10-30-2009, 10:15 AM
halloween used to be 2 pillow cases filled with tha goods!!

~DB4LYFE

Nerdsrock22
10-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Whats wrong with church's doing something for the community?

OMG KIDZ GETTING MORE CANDY.....FFFFFUUUUUUUU WHARRGARBL

DrewS2K
10-30-2009, 10:38 AM
hallowen got boring since mj died

why? because they're running for candy instead of away from him

zspeed24
10-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Whats wrong with church's doing something for the community?

OMG KIDZ GETTING MORE CANDY.....FFFFFUUUUUUUU WHARRGARBL

Nothing at all, We are going to one because it is early in the day, and then going to try to goto a neighborhood in the evening. I'd just like my son to get to experience what it used to be like.

DrewS2K
10-30-2009, 10:43 AM
Nothing at all, We are going to one because it is early in the day, and then going to try to goto a neighborhood in the evening. I'd just like my son to get to experience what it used to be like.

agreed. goin out at night to me is the true halloween experience. maybe not the safest but then again nothing is anymore

Greddypacked
10-30-2009, 10:45 AM

Ya they started to build more of those now (the gated neighborhoods) lol. They just built one on barrett pkway near Balleys down that street. I took a wrong turn and drove up to the gate like :wtf:. It's cool to have keeps lurkers out.