PDA

View Full Version : First FWD in years....ZOMG

AZN_Pride
10-29-2009, 08:37 PM
I bought this from a buddy of mine and I am trying to figure out what to do to it cosmetically besides repainting it the factory black. I thought about just slamming it and getting an 02 Front bumper. Opinions?

Oh its a Spec V. Not a silly 1.8ltr....

Anyway here she be...YARG!
(ignore the beanie hangin out the door....)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Ttrigun/Picture015-1.jpg

Needs more color and cleanliness...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/Ttrigun/Picture016-1.jpg

ep9716
10-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Ohh...I See what you did there. And I like it.

98_Coupe
10-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Drop and some new rims.

deliriouzmc
10-29-2009, 10:25 PM
nice boosted spec v.. dont see too many of those now a days

IndianStig
10-29-2009, 10:43 PM
did you keep ac with the boost?

Kevykev
10-29-2009, 10:47 PM
I like! N

ot sure on the cosmetics for a sentra, that bodystyle is kinda hard to work with. Then Again, most sentra's kinda lack in styling.

steelmatt6
10-29-2009, 10:50 PM
It's nice!

But I do want to point out that (and people do it all the time, it's usually no big deal) you really might want to consider the fact that you are advertising what you have under the hood. Just my 2cents!

Most members on here are great, but anyone can join IA.

Civictyper95
10-29-2009, 11:04 PM
didnt expect that.... looks good :cheers:

swollix
10-29-2009, 11:21 PM
Was this Carter's car?

nismo_b14
10-29-2009, 11:47 PM
get nismo springs, nismo lip, and u already got da nismo wheels by rays so throw a vq35de in that bish, nismo ftw!!!

nismo_b14
10-29-2009, 11:48 PM
It's nice!

But I do want to point out that (and people do it all the time, it's usually no big deal) you really might want to consider the fact that you are advertising what you have under the hood. Just my 2cents!

its only a qr25de

N/A EK
10-30-2009, 12:25 AM
Leave the front end, get the custom grill (no buck tooth lol) and OEM Nismo lip kit :goodjob:

N/A EK
10-30-2009, 12:27 AM
nvm i didnt see that it was boosted lol

Humphrizzle
10-30-2009, 12:30 AM
It's nice!

NO ONE POST YOUR ENGINE BAYS! YOUR SHIT WILL BE STOLEN.:gay:

cactusEG
10-30-2009, 01:00 AM
I like it ! Dont see much of these modded !

ItsBlack
10-30-2009, 03:25 AM
Surprise, Turbo!

AZN_Pride
10-30-2009, 06:48 AM
LOL Thanks for the warnings. Too bad I dont live in ATL anymore. Once I get some more work done to it I may try and make it to a Varsity meet or 2 sometime.

yes it has A/C as well.

Formally...
10-30-2009, 07:38 AM
Looks good. Those cars are pretty fun boosted with all the tq. May want to do something about the upper radiator hose though. Also, need to plug that fitting on the compressor housing. What kind of boost are you running?

MongolPup
10-30-2009, 07:42 AM

He didn't say it'd get stolen. I'm assuming he means that now if people see him at the track they'll know what he has?

Kevykev
10-30-2009, 07:54 AM
He didn't say it'd get stolen. I'm assuming he means that now if people see him at the track they'll know what he has?

Or they could just use their ears. :yes:

LoL @ non-motorsport guys keeping there cars secret, I guess people always have a need to feel "unique" when it comes to their cars.

Sammich
10-30-2009, 07:57 AM
ITS SLOW BRO :D

mocha latte cupcake
10-30-2009, 07:57 AM
if you're going to do a front bumper swap might as well check into doing a whole front end b/c they are all different from what i remember from the 04+ face lift. only thing really "cosmetics" wise are tail lamps you can swap and wheels of course. but nice boosted Spec.

Brian*
10-30-2009, 08:02 AM

Ill post my engine bay, tag #, home address and everything... If someone honestly thinks they can make it away with anything off of my car you are welcome to come on over and try. :goodjob::D:goodjob:

White, black, Mexican, or Asian, they all taste the same with buckshot in their head... But damn, Mexicans give me heartburn!!

Drummerboy
10-30-2009, 12:03 PM
^ Good thing I'm from Guatemala! Info please?

OP, Your engine bay is the first I've seen more crowded than mine. But You have to admit, AC and Boost is fun stuff! best part is when you run somebody with the ac on full blast, then turn it off at WOT, Its like a built in boost controller!

AZN_Pride
10-30-2009, 07:43 PM
I thought about a buddy Club body kit, but I am not to sure on what to do... I hate the current front bumper. I also thought about a VF trunk and hood or would that be to ricey?

BLKSpecV101
11-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Good to see another fellow turbo SpecV...

Get the nismo lip kits (front and rear).. hard to find these days cause they dont make them anymore..
Get rid of the bucktoof and make a custom grill.... i would stay away from bodykits on these cars cause they are ugly.. But just lower it and clean up the engine bay and you'll be good man.. these cars are great sleepers..

AZN_Pride
11-02-2009, 12:15 AM
Good to see another fellow turbo SpecV...

Get the nismo lip kits (front and rear).. hard to find these days cause they dont make them anymore..
Get rid of the bucktoof and make a custom grill.... i would stay away from bodykits on these cars cause they are ugly.. But just lower it and clean up the engine bay and you'll be good man.. these cars are great sleepers..
They really are amazing sleepers. I want to get the car repainted the factory black and get a great set of coilovers and perhaps work on the other Q25 block.

thesammy
11-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Why was it painted in the first place? Is it a different black? Lol.
Listen to BLKspecV. He knows whats up!

And for the front end swap, you need new headlamps, fogs, the bumper of course, and hood. If you can find a nice lip though, it will change the way you see the 04-06 front end.

AZN_Pride
11-02-2009, 01:13 AM
No, its a factory black color but it has a ton of scratches on it. I want it to look sleek and not so beet up.

benisatool
11-18-2009, 11:42 AM
No, its a factory black color but it has a ton of scratches on it. I want it to look sleek and not so beet up.

Then get it detailed, not repainted. JESUS H CHRIST you don't know shit about cars.

"It's got some scratches, TIME FOR A FULL REPAINT!"

"I'll buy your Sentra. *Days later* Well my sentra is up for sale, I want RWD!" Why the hell would you buy it if you want RWD?

Also, you certainly don't have to worry about showing the turbo because you don't race and you can't drive worth a shit.

Kevykev
11-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Then get it detailed, not repainted. JESUS H CHRIST you don't know shit about cars.

"It's got some scratches, TIME FOR A FULL REPAINT!"

"I'll buy your Sentra. *Days later* Well my sentra is up for sale, I want RWD!" Why the hell would you buy it if you want RWD?

Also, you certainly don't have to worry about showing the turbo because you don't race and you can't drive worth a shit.

Damn man, You gonna be ok?

http://api.ning.com/files/TDNeX9lzU64MzFz7WG5QlH3NgVE1XCjPVV17YMZexXYuEPgIIK UFe0yzNWuavEhsusUn04tWUGhnrugz7gNfNvUJWj6yTStf/WhySoSerious.jpg

AZN_Pride
12-02-2009, 02:17 AM
Damn man, You gonna be ok?

http://api.ning.com/files/TDNeX9lzU64MzFz7WG5QlH3NgVE1XCjPVV17YMZexXYuEPgIIK UFe0yzNWuavEhsusUn04tWUGhnrugz7gNfNvUJWj6yTStf/WhySoSerious.jpg

He likes trying to bug me all the time. Nothing new. Let him say what he wants.

JITB
12-02-2009, 02:56 AM
this car was for sale allooooong time ago.. did it used to have a cf hood? and cf lip?