PDA

View Full Version : Who drives the Blue Hatch from Conyers?

Nemesis
10-18-2005, 11:16 AM
Just kind of curious as to who this was?

It was a dark blue Civic hatch, lowered, with a Rockdale tag. Looked pretty clean from what I could see. I was headed back on 138 coming from Stockbridge. And if you're a member on here: I know you wanted to run, but I dont race on public roads with traffic and curves. Tis why I let you pass and do your little flyby. Ill be glad to entertain a meet up though.

Cliff
10-18-2005, 03:01 PM
dark blue ek black wheels polished lip? lowered with exaust and rear underside cross brace of some sort or lower control arms or somthing? ummmm he's like in his late 30's 40's and it appears to be set up for road course/autocross....anyways yea i have never seen or heard of him on here but the car is VERY clean

The Ren
10-18-2005, 03:03 PM
^^ I've seen it pass my old work before

Nemesis
10-18-2005, 03:04 PM
dark blue ek black wheels polished lip? lowered with exaust and rear underside cross brace of some sort or lower control arms or somthing? ummmm he's like in his late 30's 40's and it appears to be set up for road course/autocross....anyways yea i have never seen or heard of him on here but the car is VERY clean

Yep that was him. Couldnt really see the driver, but yeah it was very clean from what I saw.

Cliff
10-18-2005, 03:06 PM
yea he works in stockbridge lives in conyers....pass him all the time on 138 and smyrna...and if he passed ren's old work i assume he lives around old town.....anyways yea i have wanted to meet the guy and see just what's up with the car....i assume it's swapped with somthing

Nemesis
10-18-2005, 03:09 PM
Well if and when ya do meet em gimme a shout lol

Cliff
10-18-2005, 03:14 PM
lol well i dunno how soon it will be since whenever i see the car i am not driving (:() lol but i will let ya know...QD may run into him before i do though since i assume they are in the same part of town