PDA

View Full Version : revenge is sweet

98blackcivic
10-29-2009, 08:30 AM
so i go to ggc.w/e
a couple months ago..i walked into a restroom and these 2 skater looking guys walked out...so as im heading towards the urinal, one of the skaters turned the lights off leaving me in pitch black darkness...there was someone else n there too and he was also pissed....

i caught up to them after i turned the lights back on and said some shit but they looked back and then then walked nto their class in a hurry...

so fast forward to yesterday...
im walking the same hallway, same time after work and during those to guys's class....i kno which classroom they were in...so i see one of them leave...my guess was he was going to the RR....

so i walked towards the RR door, opened it slightly and cut the lights out while he was in there

and then i posted up infront of the water fountain waiting for his bitch ass...so he comes running out with a shocked expression on his face and i was just like, " gotcho assss"

he'll never pull that shit again

Halfwit
10-29-2009, 08:33 AM
Oh

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2009, 08:36 AM
You are a goddamn rebel, motherfucker. A goddamn rebel.

I have a light on over my stove. Think you could run over here and turn it off for me? Later, QD.

blacknightteg
10-29-2009, 08:38 AM
You are a goddamn rebel, motherfucker. A goddamn rebel.

I have a light on over my stove. Think you could run over here and turn it off for me? Later, QD.

bwahahaahaahaahahaha.

S2KJD
10-29-2009, 08:40 AM
its actually nice to see someone getting even with someone w/o fighting involved. I know if you would of whipped his ass so many would applaud instead, but i say good for you to just get even and leave it at that. :2cents:

Dr.G35
10-29-2009, 08:40 AM
You showed him not to mess with a badass again, I know I wouldn't.

K20Z1
10-29-2009, 08:57 AM
omair you're fucken retarded. gtfo iA

Echonova
10-29-2009, 09:28 AM
so i go to ggc.w/e
a couple months ago..i walked into a restroom and these 2 skater looking guys walked out...so as im heading towards the urinal, one of the skaters turned the lights off leaving me in pitch black darkness...there was someone else n there too and he was also pissed....

i caught up to them after i turned the lights back on and said some shit but they looked back and then then walked nto their class in a hurry...

so fast forward to yesterday...
im walking the same hallway, same time after work and during those to guys's class....i kno which classroom they were in...so i see one of them leave...my guess was he was going to the RR....

so i walked towards the RR door, opened it slightly and cut the lights out while he was in there

and then i posted up infront of the water fountain waiting for his bitch ass...so he comes running out with a shocked expression on his face and i was just like, " gotcho assss"

he'll never pull that shit againQuick note about what is happening behind the scene: The staff here at IA have been instructed not to mess with you and afford you every protection possible. Julio and Paul are now frightened of any retaliation you might inflict on them IRL.

Dr.G35
10-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Quick note about what is happening behind the scene: The staff here at IA have been instructed not to mess with you and afford you every protection possible. Julio and Paul are now frightened of any retaliation you might inflict on them IRL.
Echo has spoken. /thread.

MongolPup
10-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Sounds like we've got a young Eric Rudolph here!

mchschase27
10-29-2009, 09:38 AM
big cojones.

:lmfao:

Halfwit
10-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Cmon guys at least he didn't fake some long drawn out story about how he lit those motherfuckers on fire or something. Keep up the thuggin homie

deathrex
10-29-2009, 12:23 PM
Cmon guys at least he didn't fake some long drawn out story about how he lit those motherfuckers on fire or something. Keep up the thuggin homie

but that would have been epic if he did :lmfao: glad to see thats how you handeled it instead of causing a fight/big drama scene shit. But in the spirit of halloween i would have put on a jason mask and as soon as he went in fallowed in shortly behind him and turned the lights off haha make him pee on his pants.

eraser4g63
10-29-2009, 12:43 PM
Man I miss middle school.

98blackcivic
10-29-2009, 10:02 PM
but that would have been epic if he did :lmfao: glad to see thats how you handeled it instead of causing a fight/big drama scene shit. But in the spirit of halloween i would have put on a jason mask and as soon as he went in fallowed in shortly behind him and turned the lights off haha make him pee on his pants.

lol should have done that

man i dont wanna be violent im very chill but i didnt like what that kid did...thats disrespectful and i kno 100% of you would be pissed if this happened to yall

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2009, 10:06 PM
lol should have done that

man i dont wanna be violent im very chill but i didnt like what that kid did...thats disrespectful and i kno 100% of you would be pissed if this happened to yall

Sure thing. If that would have happened to me, I would have took it a step further and got my hands wet and shook them at the guy while he was in the stall and then ran over to the light switch and flipped it on and off rapidly for a about 30 seconds giving him the feeling that he is in some sort of random disco house from the 70s and then left the lights off and then stood outside and said "GOT YOU!" to him with a triumphant rebel yell and ran home and posted this shit on Import Atlanta in the hopes that everyone in the sport compact community would give me a rally cry followed by the PWNT Dance.

But that's just me. No wonder this country is going to the goddamn shitter. Fucking punk ass no good rebels. Later, QD.

neon_ert3
10-30-2009, 05:38 AM
lol, just yesterday i turned the light off on a guy shittin in the bath room. he was fukn pissed! he told my supervisor and he laughed in him face. whats there to be so pissed about?

Humphrizzle
10-30-2009, 06:41 AM
i am afraid of the dark.. you're one person NOT to fuck with.

98blackcivic
12-04-2009, 11:41 PM
haha i was reading some of this and thought

some of these guys think im trying to be hard for doing this

lol if i could help it, i would have hurt both of them on the spot in the first place for doings this...
however since im employed by the University System of GA and was on premises with my staff clothes..
my options are limited...
so i dont think half of you would do anything either but stand in the dark holding your dick