PDA

View Full Version : DA/DC Meet Stone Mountain?

91boostdgsr
10-28-2009, 09:22 PM
hey guys just wanted to thread this and get the word out for the DA/ DC Integra meet on NOV 14, 2009 plans are to either have it at Stone Mountain on hwy 78 for those who aint know bout it lol or maybe Andrettis depending on what majority says is good for them would like to have all gen Tegs present and bring anything you want to sell trade for your car maybe get some cash flowing and some cars fixed up PM me if you have any questions suggestions for this meet i figure that Stone Mountain would be the central and most non congested meeting point for everyone we can take soem pics do some drivin around the mountain just have a all around good day bring stuff if you want to grill out or whatever hit me up later

uhohzitztann
10-28-2009, 10:50 PM
that sounds cool.

nopajsj92teg
10-28-2009, 10:56 PM
hey guys just wanted to thread this and get the word out for the DA/ DC Integra meet on NOV 14, 2009 plans are to either have it at Stone Mountain on hwy 78 for those who aint know bout it lol or maybe Andrettis depending on what majority says is good for them would like to have all gen Tegs present and bring anything you want to sell trade for your car maybe get some cash flowing and some cars fixed up PM me if you have any questions suggestions for this meet i figure that Stone Mountain would be the central and most non congested meeting point for everyone we can take soem pics do some drivin around the mountain just have a all around good day bring stuff if you want to grill out or whatever hit me up later

IM DOWN WITH STONE MOUBTAIN.....:goodjob:

lovinmydodge
10-29-2009, 04:20 AM
would B cool cept im rockin a DAKOTA!!!! FTW lol but i like stn mtn its like 25 min dwn the road

91boostdgsr
10-29-2009, 04:13 PM
i dont have a prob with anyone come to rep if you have parts to sell or trade bring them