PDA

View Full Version : Yes Ive been abscent......

Tasuki_Civic
10-28-2009, 05:30 PM
I see some of ya'll be checkin on ya guh.....

I didnt fall too far from the tree. I miss you guys too :boobies: Dnt worry... i will get it togetha and come see aboutcha soon.

Tasuki_mutha:yes:fukn_Civic

Besos.....;)

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2009, 07:06 PM
A. You made this thread almost 2 hours ago with no response.
B. There has not been one person ask where you are.

Nobody's been checking on you. Later, QD.

AFSil80
10-28-2009, 07:06 PM
Who are you?

Tasuki_Civic
10-30-2009, 12:57 AM
A. You made this thread almost 2 hours ago with no response.
B. There has not been one person ask where you are.

Nobody's been checking on you. Later, QD.

o'wow Q:gay:D you must be bored. the noobies aint keepin you busy these days ic.

1. i guess its normal to see that diarrhea still flows out your stolid mind like water from a faucet. Some people dont change.

2. There are other places to look besides threads. by all means stail ass you should know that.:doh:

Who are you?

thats the same :ninja: question im thinkin about you dumbfuk.

..................:no:

you dont matter anyway so. yea. i didnt make the thread to have responses. but being nosey lookin in the whoreslounge i saw 2 silly ass people who are attention whores couldnt wait to put a response in. ( i guess i should have expected it)

:no:anything beyond this post is :blah::blah::blah::blah:

im out

Catnip
10-30-2009, 01:23 AM
o'wow Q:gay:D you must be bored. the noobies aint keepin you busy these days ic.

Do you not fucking know where to put motherfucking smileys at?

1. i guess its normal to see that diarrhea still flows out your stolid mind like water from a faucet. Some people dont change.

Yea, you're still annoying and dumb as fuck.

2. There are other places to look besides threads. by all means stail ass you should know that.:doh:

Like PMs? How many have you gotten, asking where you are? I've not seen any posts referring to you in any manner.

thats the same :ninja: question im thinkin about you dumbfuk.

That's Peter, I don't know who the fuck you are.

..................:no:

you dont matter anyway so. yea.

Who the fuck are you to judge who matters and who doesn't? You're just some nasty ass, "nappy headed hoe."

i didnt make the thread to have responses.

That seems pointless, don't you think?

but being nosey lookin in the whoreslounge i saw 2 silly ass people who are attention whores couldnt wait to put a response in. ( i guess i should have expected it)

Since when is going to the WL being nosey? The only attention whore in this thread is you. You posted a thread, saying you're back from being away, as if you're expecting a warm welcome from a large group of people that missed your presence... when in fact, no one even remembers who you are.

:no:anything beyond this post is :blah::blah::blah::blah:

im out

Any thing from you is :blah::blah::blah::blah:

PS. You're dumb as fuck.

qwick
10-30-2009, 01:41 AM
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/head-shot-demotivational-poster.jpg

xdavidscenex
10-30-2009, 01:45 AM
pwned

Humphrizzle
10-30-2009, 02:06 AM
what's abscent mean?

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 06:10 AM

Damn and I was just joking with you (never knew we had problems). But I guess coming back here two days after you make this thread and finding out that no one responded with so much as a "hey tasuki" would be a little unflattering, huh? Nice try, kiddo. Later, QD.

Humphrizzle
10-30-2009, 06:38 AM
is this a girl?

quickdodgeŽ
10-30-2009, 06:42 AM
is this a girl?

Yes she is. Used to be a cool chick, too. Don't know what happened, though. Later, QD.

Humphrizzle
10-30-2009, 06:45 AM
is she hott?

oneSLOWex
10-30-2009, 07:14 AM
this thread fucking sucks.....well except qwick's sig pics LOL

Sammich
10-30-2009, 07:23 AM
ATTN SUZUKI...WHERES THEM DIGITS

AFSil80
10-30-2009, 02:48 PM
That's Peter, I don't know who the fuck you are. Who the fuck are you to judge who matters and who doesn't? You're just some nasty ass, "nappy headed hoe."

PS. You're dumb as fuck.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Just throwing that out there.

Ziptied
10-30-2009, 02:51 PM
based on the sig, im assuming its a fat chick, and no one ever misses the fat chicks.

bdydrpdmazda
10-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Do you not fucking know where to put motherfucking smileys at?

Yea, you're still annoying and dumb as fuck.

Like PMs? How many have you gotten, asking where you are? I've not seen any posts referring to you in any manner.

That's Peter, I don't know who the fuck you are.

Who the fuck are you to judge who matters and who doesn't? You're just some nasty ass, "nappy headed hoe."

That seems pointless, don't you think?

Since when is going to the WL being nosey? The only attention whore in this thread is you. You posted a thread, saying you're back from being away, as if you're expecting a warm welcome from a large group of people that missed your presence... when in fact, no one even remembers who you are.

Any thing from you is :blah::blah::blah::blah:

PS. You're dumb as fuck.
:lmfao: