PDA

View Full Version : Now that bobbyfreshcunt...

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 03:01 PM
is not a mod.

Lets take bets on how long before he executes himself.

I give it a month, then he will stop posting.

Catnip
10-28-2009, 03:05 PM
He already doesn't post much, why does it matter?

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 03:06 PM
actually, until me and maniac shut him down, he was the biggest post whore on the site.

does it need to matter? It's in the WL. dipshit.

lanning
10-28-2009, 03:19 PM
bobby was pretty cool

ep9716
10-28-2009, 03:20 PM
lol hes not?

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 03:21 PM
bobby was pretty cool

have you SEEN what he said?

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 03:21 PM
bobby was pretty cool

QFMFT....he may have made some comments he shouldn't have...but still a cool ass dude.

lanning
10-28-2009, 03:22 PM
have you SEEN what he said?
no i havent

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 03:22 PM
lol hes not?

lol nope. privileges revoked for being a complete dbag, and probably also for wishing a suicide bomber death on someone in a combat environment.

ep9716
10-28-2009, 03:24 PM
lol nope. privileges revoked for being a complete dbag, and probably also for wishing a suicide bomber death on someone in a combat environment.
Thats fucked up. real talk.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 03:25 PM
no i havent

http://importatlanta.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38435849#post38435849)
And I vote that you get blown up by a suicide bomber.
Shut the fuck up.

http://importatlanta.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38435890#post38435890)
I don't give a fuck.
Get blown up by a road side bomb and a suicidal towel head at the same time, faggot.

Julio can take my powers.
Big fucking deal.

he said that to a soldier currently serving in Iraq because he told bobby he was a bad mod.

lanning
10-28-2009, 03:28 PM
he said that to a soldier currently serving in Iraq because he told bobby he was a bad mod.

thats what he said to bdydrpmazda or whatever? that is fucked up
from talking to both of them on here they are both pretty cool but that isn't something that should be said

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 03:32 PM
thats what he said to bdydrpmazda or whatever? that is fucked up
from talking to both of them on here they are both pretty cool but that isn't something that should be said

Yup.

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Internet = serious business....

AirMax95
10-28-2009, 03:36 PM

Out of curiosity, what were bdyxxxxxx exact words? I missed this whole spill.

link?

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 03:38 PM
Out of curiosity, what were bdyxxxxxx exact words? I missed this whole spill.

link?

i posted his exact words.

if you click the little "arrow" icon inside of the posts that i linked it takes you directly to his posts.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I dislike Bobby, he is a shit talker to everyone, a sell-out, full of himself, thinks he is the hottest thing walking on the face of the earth, but he is most def not cute and I wouldn't give him a second look and the shit he has said to people has been totally uncalled for.. LET HIM BURN!

-EnVus-
10-28-2009, 03:39 PM
I'm glad they knocked him off his high horse he talks and acts immature from what ive seen.

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 03:40 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38435890#post38435890

If that doesnt take you straight to the page...its on page 10 of that thread.

FAM0U5
10-28-2009, 03:47 PM
IA we know drama... lol

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm glad they knocked him off his high horse he talks and acts immature from what ive seen.

LOL he acts just like everyone else...

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 03:48 PM
IA we know drama... lol

We need a shirt that says that shit LOL

AirMax95
10-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Ok, I'm gonna say this because its the internet, lol.

Worse shit has been said on this site IMO. Not that my opinion counts, but it seems people had it out for Bobbyfresco. Maniac and Hundo, you both talk mad shit on IA to any, and everyone. Hell, QD prolly made a few kids off themselves, lol.

People say the internet is not serious business----bullshit; until feelings are hurt. As much shit that goes on here, I don't see why his comment was taken so personal. It's no better than telling someone to "go kill themselves" or "I hope you drift off a mountain and die".

If there is a line drawn, where is it and who has the pencil?

Take it how you want. I'm not taking sides, but rather really confused.

punkr6
10-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Internet = serious business....

apparently...:dunno:

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 03:53 PM
apparently...:dunno:

OMG DIAF!!

roxie911
10-28-2009, 03:57 PM
OMG DIAF!!

:eek: BE NICE TO HIM

lanning
10-28-2009, 03:58 PM
kitchen now!!!!!!!!

YoungDro
10-28-2009, 03:59 PM
We need a shirt that says that shit LOL

That shit would be funny.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 04:00 PM
I dislike him mainly for personal reasons lol.

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 04:02 PM

Ill have some AK47 please....:ninja:

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 04:02 PM
I dislike him mainly for personal reasons lol.

cause he wouldnt give you some ITB lovin?

LULz i keed i keed

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2009, 04:03 PM
As much shit that goes on here, I don't see why his comment was taken so personal. It's no better than telling someone to "go kill themselves" or "I hope you drift off a mountain and die".

I can understand where you're coming from. But there is a bit of a difference in what he said. I'm guilty, big time, of wishing death upon people. It's no secret that I get quite the laugh when I read/hear about a "street racing" death. I've told many people I hope they smash into a wall or tree or whatever and die.

The difference in what I say is that the people I say my mind to are out purposefully putting other people, innocent people, in danger for their own pleasure. The dude that Fresco was talking to is protecting whatever it is he is supposed to protect. He gets paid to be where he is. And in harm's way. I don't see much of a reason to tell a person in his position to die by his own job. Later, QD.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 04:04 PM
Not that my opinion counts, but it seems people had it out for Bobbyfresco. Maniac and Hundo, you both talk mad shit on IA to any, and everyone. Hell, QD prolly made a few kids off themselves, lol.

#1 bobby was not funny EVER. so that's why people already disliked him.

#2 making fun of someone over the internet w ho happens to kill themselves isn't our fault. they were headed down that path already.

#3 BOBBY WISHED DEATH ON SOMEONE IN A COMBAT ENVIRONMENT. That's a whole lot different then telling some emo he's a faggot, then him offing himself a day later.

We've never, ever, seriously, told someone we hope that they die, especially when they're in a combat zone defending our freedom. thats a whole nother step into shallow, worthless piece of shit human being.

-EnVus-
10-28-2009, 04:06 PM
I can understand where you're coming from. But there is a bit of a difference in what he said. I'm guilty, big time, of wishing death upon people. It's no secret that I get quite the laugh when I read/hear about a "street racing" death. I've told many people I hope they smash into a wall or tree or whatever and die.

The difference in what I say is that the people I say my mind to are out purposefully putting other people, innocent people, in danger for their own pleasure. The dude that Fresco was talking to is protecting whatever it is he is supposed to protect. He gets paid to be where he is. And in harm's way. I don't see much of a reason to tell a person in his position to die by his own job. Later, QD.
Amen to that

AirMax95
10-28-2009, 04:08 PM

I can respect that. I laugh at ALL of yours, because they do more than often refer to some jackass endangering others. I don't condone what BFresh said, thats beef between him and bdymazxxxxx. They both slung mud, but I suppose he hit the sweet spot?

The way it all played out was set to come to a doom, lol. Seriously, should there be a line because this is the internet? I see it as to each his own, in regards to interpretation. You calling me a bitch on IA does not amount to anything worth getting pissy over. Conversly, someone else may not take kindly to any name calling.

Oh well......carry on.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 04:09 PM
The dude that Fresco was talking to is protecting whatever it is he is supposed to protect. He gets paid to be where he is. And in harm's way. I don't see much of a reason to tell a person in his position to die by his own job. Later, QD.

QMFT. Ž

Lankhoss
10-28-2009, 04:09 PM

#2 making fun of someone over the internet w ho happens to kill themselves isn't our fault. they were headed down that path already.

#3 BOBBY WISHED DEATH ON SOMEONE IN A COMBAT ENVIRONMENT. That's a whole lot different then telling some emo he's a faggot, then him offing himself a day later.

We've never, ever, seriously, told someone we hope that they die, especially when they're in a combat zone defending our freedom. thats a whole nother step into shallow, worthless piece of shit human being.

You've left out his unbridled racism, as well.

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 04:10 PM
While what he said was wrong, at the same time:

A. All military people...they volunteered to be over there. Just saying...
B. Not exactly over there for the best reasons. Not really honorable to protect oil we are trying to steal.lol

But, bobby was WRONG for what he said, but at the same time the line is very very blurred.

People say its just the internet, bullshit. What is said is said and it has the same meaning that it would in real life. People just hide behind the interent to make what they said not look as bad.

FAM0U5
10-28-2009, 04:11 PM

would rep you BUT you dont need it..

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 04:11 PM

Again, not trying to argue, but they are NOT defending our freedom over there. Freedom has not been "defended" since the 40's.

AirMax95
10-28-2009, 04:13 PM

Not to be a dick, but I pose this question to you. How do you know Bfresh genuinely meant for those things to happen? How do we know it was not to fuel the e-Arguing on IA? How can you say you were not serious, but say he was?

Picking and choosing what to get angry about on the internet is a waste. You engage in E-thuggery and you subject yourself to whatever someone types.

Follow me here? If its in the WL, I definitely do not take it seriously, lol.

AirMax95
10-28-2009, 04:15 PM

B. Not exactly over there for the best reasons. Not really honorable to protect oil we are trying to steal.lol

But, bobby was WRONG for what he said, but at the same time the line is very very blurred.

People say its just the internet, bullshit. What is said is said and it has the same meaning that it would in real life. People just hide behind the interent to make what they said not look as bad.

I concur.....

FAM0U5
10-28-2009, 04:20 PM

How was it blurred?

"your a bad mod." [see the period, the person was being civil] VS "I HOPE YOU DIE BY "X" AND SUCH AND SUCH!!!!" <-- prime example of childish antics.

It was a thread to voice thoughts and plus bobby had problems with that dude, since he posted pics of his wife's tit's so I think bobby had preconceptions with that dude. Therefore it went down hill with bobby putting more than a simple agurement that evloved into a personal attack.. just my thoughts

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2009, 04:21 PM

A. Yes he volunteered. Just like anyone volunteers for their jobs. I wasn't told to go drive a truck for a living. Catnip wasn't told to suck dick for a living. bdydrpd wasn't told to joint the Service. It was all our choices to do it.
B. No matter the reason, he is doing a job that he was told to do. It's not his choice what he is protecting. He does what he is told to do.

See what I mean there?

Again, not trying to argue, but they are NOT defending our freedom over there. Freedom has not been "defended" since the 40's.

That's why I said, "protecting whatever it is he is protecting," lolol. Later, QD.

ARH1192
10-28-2009, 04:23 PM

You are so ignorant. The fact is we are over there fighting and Americans are dying. I'd go over there and fight JUST to be able to save ONE of our guys. Although there is a lot of bad going on and maybe this war isnt a war we should be part of, there is still some good coming out of it.

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 04:24 PM
A. Yes he volunteered. Just like anyone volunteers for their jobs. I wasn't told to go drive a truck for a living. Catnip wasn't told to suck dick for a living. bdydrpd wasn't told to joint the Service. It was all our choices to do it.
B. No matter the reason, he is doing a job that he was told to do. It's not his choice what he is protecting. He does what he is told to do.

See what I mean there?

That's why I said, "protecting whatever it is he is protecting," lolol. Later, QD.

Whole other thread unto itself. Telling a person you hope they die are just as bad, no matter what circumstances are surrounding the situation. Not just that person is suffering, the family and friends do too.

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 04:25 PM
You are so ignorant. The fact is we are over there fighting and Americans are dying. I'd go over there and fight JUST to be able to save ONE of our guys. Although there is a lot of bad going on and maybe this war isnt a war we should be part of, there is still some good coming out of it.

Blind following is ignorance. Some good yes, waste of TRILLIONS to "protect" a people that dont want us there? Not so good. This is a whole other thread though.

quickdodgeŽ
10-28-2009, 04:26 PM
Whole other thread unto itself. Telling a person you hope they die are just as bad, no matter what circumstances are surrounding the situation. Not just that person is suffering, the family and friends do too.

I think you lost track of what my response to that was. I was just saying that it doesn't matter if the reason he is there is good or not. It's the fact that he is there. I wasn't questioning trying to validate a "hope you die over" there comment. I'm on your side, man, lolol. Later, QD.

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 04:28 PM
I think you lost track of what my response to that was. I was just saying that it doesn't matter if the reason he is there is good or not. It's the fact that he is there. I wasn't questioning trying to validate a "hope you die over" there comment. I'm on your side, man, lolol. Later, QD.

Lol, I know. I was just saying that some of the comments in there need lots and lots of research and their own threads.

Tracy
10-28-2009, 07:12 PM

See what I mean there?

FUK YEA! I CAUGHT ANOTHER QD TYPO. WRITE IT DOWN FOLKS—THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN!

AFSil80
10-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Blind following is ignorance. Some good yes, waste of TRILLIONS to "protect" a people that dont want us there? Not so good. This is a whole other thread though.

Please tell me where the fight would be if it weren't going on over there.

Take off your tin-foil hat and get at me when you can come up with an answer you made on your own, instead of what the internet spoon fed you.

Regards,

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 09:22 PM

Take off your tin-foil hat and get at me when you can come up with an answer you made on your own, instead of what the internet spoon fed you.

Regards,

Patriots are too often engrossed in ignorance to see the truth. We had no business being in Iraq in the first place. Where did they find the WMDs? Oh yeah...They didnt. Suddam has been dead for years and yet we are still there, spending more money on Iraq that could very well be used at home. Patriotism is good. Blind patriotism is bad.

Echonova
10-28-2009, 09:34 PM
Patriots are too often engrossed in ignorance to see the truth. We had no business being in Iraq in the first place. Where did they find the WMDs? Oh yeah...They didnt. Suddam has been dead for years and yet we are still there, spending more money on Iraq that could very well be used at home. Patriotism is good. Blind patriotism is bad.BWhahahhahahahaha

Well good thing we have "enlightend" folk like you around to show us heathens the path to righteousness.

Which has been a bigger failure?

War in Iraq or the War on Poverty?

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 09:40 PM
BWhahahhahahahaha

Well good thing we have "enlightend" folk like you around to show us heathens the path to righteousness.

Which has been a bigger failure?

War in Iraq or the War on Poverty?

Hardly, I just pay attention to the news occasionally. Both have been failures IMO. We came out of the war on terror looking like oppressing dictators and we spend all the money that should go the war on poverty on the war on terror.

Echonova
10-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Hardly, I just pay attention to the news occasionally. Both have been failures IMO. We came out of the war on terror looking like oppressing dictators and we spend all the money that should go the war on poverty on the war on terror.We look like dictators? Is that because they elected their own government to run their country, or was it because their cities now have more infrastructure that we built than before the war started and when they were under the glorious rule of Saddam? I'm confused.

We still have troops in Germany and Japan, nobody's bitching about that.

Spending more money on poverty will only lead to more poverty. Look how well it's worked so far. While I believe there should be a safety net of some kind for when people fall on hard times, it should not be a way of life. Giving people something for nothing is more oppressive than any dictator. Because people become dependent on a handout, and once they are dependent... No Army can free them of their shackles.

Maniacc
10-28-2009, 10:21 PM
lol mission accomplished.

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 10:23 PM
I am not talking handouts whatso ever. Poverty is usually tied to education(where funds are being cut at all levels). Yeah, but we achieved alot of that(or could have) in a much shorter time. The longer we stay, the longer we control oil. Hense why they have a police force, a government, and yet we are still there. Firefighters, police, education, all getting budget cuts. Less infrastructure, means more poverty.

Maniacc
10-28-2009, 10:24 PM
I am not talking handouts whatso ever. Poverty is usually tied to education(where funds are being cut at all levels). Yeah, but we achieved alot of that(or could have) in a much shorter time. The longer we stay, the longer we control oil. Hense why they have a police force, a government, and yet we are still there. Firefighters, police, education, all getting budget cuts. Less infrastructure, means more poverty.

Shut the fuck up, kid. No one gives a fuck about your opnion.

1SICKLEX
10-28-2009, 10:24 PM
IA we know drama... lol
I sell so much popcorn on this site :D

mchschase27
10-28-2009, 10:35 PM
damn, this bobbyfresco you-all speak of, sounds like a real dickhead.

not cool wishin for a soldier in iraq to be blown up by a suicide bomber. :no:

ueyedgr8tness
10-28-2009, 10:37 PM
we trying to fix every 1 elses problems while our economy goes down the drain.I mean damn if our solders were back home like they should be they would help us kick start the economy with all the money they would be spending over here instead of some other country thats costing us billions of dollars to baby sit.I say bring our troops home and fu** the ppl that want to see them dead.

Oh and were def not fighting for freedom so i hope they bring us back some oil atleast lol!

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 06:47 AM
Hardly, I just pay attention to the news occasionally. Both have been failures IMO. We came out of the war on terror looking like oppressing dictators and we spend all the money that should go the war on poverty on the war on terror.
big mistake when it comes to this war, any body with a shred of common sense should know that the news would never report any of the good that happens over here. They never talk about the schools we build, hospitals we build, roads we repair and tons of other things we do for the iraqi people. Training the Iraqi army is our main focus in iraq right now and that will help them establish a real government and help iraqis to lead better lives for years and years to come...

punkr6
10-29-2009, 06:48 AM
big mistake when it comes to this war, any body with a shred of common sense should know that the news would never report any of the good that happens over here. They never talk about the schools we build, hospitals we build, roads we repair and tons of other things we do for the iraqi people. Training the Iraqi army is our main focus in iraq right now and that will help them establish a real government and help iraqis to lead better lives for years and years to come...

reps

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 06:50 AM
get off your oil kick, thats just something the liberal news channels want to put in the american publics head, its about so much more than that...

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 06:52 AM
We look like dictators? Is that because they elected their own government to run their country, or was it because their cities now have more infrastructure that we built than before the war started and when they were under the glorious rule of Saddam? I'm confused.

We still have troops in Germany and Japan, nobody's bitching about that.

Spending more money on poverty will only lead to more poverty. Look how well it's worked so far. While I believe there should be a safety net of some kind for when people fall on hard times, it should not be a way of life. Giving people something for nothing is more oppressive than any dictator. Because people become dependent on a handout, and once they are dependent... No Army can free them of their shackles.

this post is loaded with truth, reps to you sir...

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 06:53 AM
lol mission accomplished.
CHA-CHING
:yes:

punkr6
10-29-2009, 06:54 AM
CHA-CHING
:yes:

7000 seems to be eluding you...:lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 06:55 AM
we trying to fix every 1 elses problems while our economy goes down the drain.I mean damn if our solders were back home like they should be they would help us kick start the economy with all the money they would be spending over here instead of some other country thats costing us billions of dollars to baby sit.I say bring our troops home and fu** the ppl that want to see them dead.

Oh and were def not fighting for freedom so i hope they bring us back some oil atleast lol!
Just because we arent in the states doesnt mean we arent spending alot of our money on the internet buying things from american vendors.

Sammich
10-29-2009, 07:08 AM
O SNAP WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? LULZ

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 07:18 AM
O SNAP WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? LULZ
when the poll closed a couple days ago...

Sammich
10-29-2009, 07:21 AM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA PWNT

AFSil80
10-29-2009, 07:48 AM
Patriots are too often engrossed in ignorance to see the truth. We had no business being in Iraq in the first place. Where did they find the WMDs? Oh yeah...They didnt. Suddam has been dead for years and yet we are still there, spending more money on Iraq that could very well be used at home. Patriotism is good. Blind patriotism is bad.

You dodged my question completely.

This war is not only being fought in Iraq, so again, take put down the conspiracy novel and attempt to answer it.

EDIT: It seems echo/bdydrpdmazda picked up where I left off.

I'll just give you one piece of advice, Flipking. Don't EVER call a soldier or Veteran a 'blind Patriot.'

Jason..
10-29-2009, 07:51 AM
You dodged my question completely.

This war is not only being fought in Iraq, so again, take off your tin foil hat and attempt to answer it.

And it seems bdydrpdmazda picked up where I left off.

I'll just give you one piece of advice, Flipking. Don't EVER call a soldier or Veteran a 'blind Patriot.'
He is an idiot none the less man.

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 08:30 AM

Regards,

I guess he forgot all about 9/11 :rolleyes:. i didn't respond to his post because it wasn't worth it.

You know flipking, if the people who have died in this war didn't volunteer and go die.. if we had no military force over there stopping the inevitable (them entering the US to commit more terrorist acts) what position do you think we'd be in?

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 08:32 AM
Not to be a dick, but I pose this question to you. How do you know Bfresh genuinely meant for those things to happen? How do we know it was not to fuel the e-Arguing on IA? How can you say you were not serious, but say he was?

Picking and choosing what to get angry about on the internet is a waste. You engage in E-thuggery and you subject yourself to whatever someone types.

Follow me here? If its in the WL, I definitely do not take it seriously, lol.

Because if you look at all his responses, he was DEAD ASS SERIOUS. Not to mention he shot neg reps to everyone saying how serious he was and he hoped they die. He said he was going to beat everyone up. You can tell, this was not a joke.

Again, ethuggery is different from telling a soldier they hope they get suicide bombed. That's not funny, it's tasteless, and it's just dead wrong.

Dr.G35
10-29-2009, 08:42 AM
why isn't your 350 in yo sig anymore?!

Sammich
10-29-2009, 08:43 AM
UGLY IMAGES ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED IN THE SIGS:ninja:

Dr.G35
10-29-2009, 08:44 AM
UGLY IMAGES ARE NO LONGER ALLOWED IN THE SIGS:ninja:
then why is yours still visible?:bump:

TSiFTW
10-29-2009, 08:53 AM
Good to see some people who understand. Reps to those.

Sammich
10-29-2009, 08:54 AM
then why is yours still visible?:bump:
LET'S REASK THAT QUESTION W/ UR FUKED UP TITTY'D SIG

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/drg35/09977dda-1.jpg

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 08:56 AM

i dunno, it spooked out on me. so i just replaced it with these quotes.

Dr.G35
10-29-2009, 08:57 AM
LET'S REASK THAT QUESTION W/ UR FUKED UP TITTY'D SIG

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee53/drg35/09977dda-1.jpg
you have got to be blind!!! dont make me bust out a callout thread.

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 08:59 AM

you might lose. Gina Carano is fucking FIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRE

Sammich
10-29-2009, 08:59 AM
DO WORK:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Dr.G35
10-29-2009, 09:00 AM
GODDAMN NVR MIND!!!!

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 09:00 AM

im close to neg repping you for that... BARF.

Sammich
10-29-2009, 09:01 AM
GODDAMN NVR MIND!!!!
HERE U GO FOR REFERENCE:
http://i40.tinypic.com/1040yee.jpg
:lmfao:

Dr.G35
10-29-2009, 09:01 AM
i dunno, it spooked out on me. so i just replaced it with these quotes.
damn man your 350 was FFFFFIIIIIRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!!!

Elbow
10-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Gay thread is gay.

Do you even have a job? You just post shit on IA all day and try to act like you really get through to someones head lol. IT'S THE INTERNET.

Guys this guy is even hostile to me off the internet, you know you fail at life when you hate people from the internet you've never even met. LMFAO.

oneSLOWex
10-29-2009, 09:10 AM
Gay thread is gay.

Do you even have a job? You just post shit on IA all day and try to act like you really get through to someones head lol. IT'S THE INTERNET.

Guys this guy is even hostile to me off the internet, you know you fail at life when you hate people from the internet you've never even met. LMFAO.
I fuckin hate you! fuckin homo!

LOL kidding....i just have fun fucking with people.

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Gay thread is gay.

i just genuinely don't like you. you're a liar, an idiot, and full of shit. online and off. You're just mad because i said i was going to cunt punch you.

Elbow
10-29-2009, 09:17 AM
i just genuinely don't like you. you're a liar, an idiot, and full of shit. online and off.

LOL, you've never even met me in person or know of me, how can you tell? :lmfao:

oneSLOWex
10-29-2009, 09:22 AM
i just genuinely don't like you. you're a liar, an idiot, and full of shit. online and off. You're just mad because i said i was going to cunt punch you.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/FalconPunch.gif

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 09:23 AM
LOL, you've never even met me in person or know of me, how can you tell? :lmfao:

people generally act just as queer in person as they do on the internet. and from what everyones told me, you tell the same bullshit stories in person.

Elbow
10-29-2009, 09:29 AM
people generally act just as queer in person as they do on the internet. and from what everyones told me, you tell the same bullshit stories in person.

Well once again you mention these bullshit stories but can't say what they're about. It makes you seem like a true retard. So go ahead and tell us what these bullshit stories are big boy, quit not replying every time I ask. You seem to me as a jobless joke.

Echonova
10-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Simon barely talks in person. He's a nice guy IRL IMO.

No homo.

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 09:37 AM
Simon barely talks in person. He's a nice guy IRL IMO.

No homo.

I'd hope so. If he said the same stupid shit he said online, someone would have beat him up by now.

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Well once again you mention these bullshit stories but can't say what they're about. It makes you seem like a true retard. So go ahead and tell us what these bullshit stories are big boy, quit not replying every time I ask. You seem to me as a jobless joke.

lolol. i've told you the stories at least 50 times. it's not my fault if you're too inept to remember. You want to know what i do for a living? Ask your buddy christophe, he'll tell you ;)

Echonova
10-29-2009, 09:39 AM
I'd hope so. If he said the same stupid shit he said online, someone would have beat him up by now.I also like to add that when he has balls in his mouth, he hums the national anthem.

That shit is awesome.

Elbow
10-29-2009, 09:39 AM
I'd hope so. If he said the same stupid shit he said online, someone would have beat him up by now.

Yeah because people really fight over what's said on the internet. :screwy:

Look, STILL no explanation of anything you say about me. Keep on playing your little kid game with nothing to backup all the BS you say kiddo. :goodjob:

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 09:47 AM
Yeah because people really fight over what's said on the internet. :screwy:

Look, STILL no explanation of anything you say about me. Keep on playing your little kid game with nothing to backup all the BS you say kiddo. :goodjob:

ive backed it up a 100 times.. you're just fucking retarded.. i named at least one story yesterday with proof. and here you are in denial again. just shut up already pusscake.

Elbow
10-29-2009, 09:49 AM
ive backed it up a 100 times.. you're just fucking retarded.. i named at least one story yesterday with proof. and here you are in denial again. just shut up already pusscake.

LOL you have never backed it up, you said something about me telling Frog that I am racing next year getting paid running for a team, when that's not what I said. He even knows that's not what I said. That's the ONLY thing you've EVER said.

I HAVE TO PAY TO RACE, how is that bragging? :???::???::???::???:

I'll seriously pay for you to come to a race so you can rest easy, I am happy I'm on your mind so much, but you're starting to get obsessive. :( I'm just not into you.

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 01:51 PM
whats going on in here?

Dr.G35
10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
whats going on in here?
arguing. sigh.

Ziptied
10-29-2009, 01:57 PM
fail thread is fail.

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 01:58 PM
arguing is win

ueyedgr8tness
10-29-2009, 02:45 PM
I am sure our troops do buy online while there in iraq but on the same thought my point is.Why we hate it when they want us to be like them yet we over there trying to make there counrty like ours.And with that being done alot of our solders are dieing from it and i think it is bs becuase our solders don't diserve to die just because we trying to make another country like us,hell if they wanted to be like us they could do it without our solders dieing over there:(

Real talk is we got plenty to clean up over here not to worry about some other country's freedom.We fought for our freedom and they could do the same if they wanted it that bad.

One_Bad_SHO
10-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Freedom isn't free
It costs folks like you and me
And if we don't all chip in
We'll never pay that bill
Freedom isn't free
Now there's a hefty fuckin' fee
And if you don't throw in your buck 'o five
Who will?

Echonova
10-29-2009, 06:59 PM
I am sure our troops do buy online while there in iraq but on the same thought my point is.Why we hate it when they want us to be like them yet we over there trying to make there counrty like ours.And with that being done alot of our solders are dieing from it and i think it is bs becuase our solders don't diserve to die just because we trying to make another country like us,hell if they wanted to be like us they could do it without our solders dieing over there

Real talk is we got plenty to clean up over here not to worry about some other country's freedom.We fought for our freedom and they could do the same if they wanted it that bad.Wow. If I'm still up on my reading of hieroglyphics... Who said anything about troops buying goods online? Beyond that, we are not trying to make them just like us. Once the people were freed from an oppressive regime, they voted on their own government and laws. Why didn't they do it themselves? Well, try over-throwing a government with modern weaponry. How would you protect yourself and fight back from a chemical attack? Hold a towel over your mouth with one hand, and throw a rock with the other? Saddam had chemical weapons, we know this for a fact because he used them on the Kurds in the late 80's. Perhaps he saw the error of his ways and got rid of them... Doubt it. More than likely he sent them to Syria before we attacked. But I digest...

There are many reasons we went, however typing all the intricate details and facts enumerating the reasons would sadly be lost on this forum. Hell, 34.45% would be unable to comprehend the text.

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 07:03 PM
Wow. If I'm still up on my reading of hieroglyphics... Who said anything about troops buying goods online? Beyond that, we are not trying to make them just like us. Once the people were freed from an oppressive regime, they voted on their own government and laws. Why didn't they do it themselves? Well, try over-throwing a government with modern weaponry. How would you protect yourself and fight back from a chemical attack? Hold a towel over your mouth with one hand, and throw a rock with the other? Saddam had chemical weapons, we know this for a fact because he used them on the Kurds in the late 80's. Perhaps he saw the error of his ways and got rid of them... Doubt it. More than likely he sent them to Syria before we attacked. But I digest...

There are many reasons we went, however typing all the intricate details and facts enumerating the reasons would sadly be lost on this forum. Hell, 34.45% would be unable to comprehend the text.
I mentioned us buying things online just trying to say that even though we are over here we do things to support the american economy.

Echonova
10-29-2009, 07:04 PM
I mentioned us buying things online just trying to say that even though we are over here we do things to support the american economy.Ah... I forgot about that.:(

BobbyFresco
10-29-2009, 07:25 PM
I dislike Bobby, he is a shit talker to everyone, a sell-out, full of himself, thinks he is the hottest thing walking on the face of the earth, but he is most def not cute and I wouldn't give him a second look and the shit he has said to people has been totally uncalled for.. LET HIM BURN!

This coming from someone who has fucked more members of IA than Bri and Buttons put together, had an abortion or miscarriage (not really clear on which one) within the past 6 months and did not know who the father was because you fucked a grip of dudes during the same time period. Someone who has never met me but wanted to fuck me 2 years ago....Someone who was trying to fuck an IA member while smiling in the face of the chick he was seeing at the time....Should I keep going?

So..You've seen yourself in a mirror and you feel confident in your ability to talk shit about anyone's appearance? LIRL.

Fucking slore...

You "not thinking I'm cute" is the very least of my worries. You're fat. You're ugly. When you walk, your thighs rub together and it smells like barbecue is cooking. You think you're Black, in the negative stereotypical sense, of course. You're a wannabe n!glet.

I wouldn't fuck your hoodrat ass if you were the last White bitch on earth and I love me some White women.

I wouldn't fuck you with Kayfunk's dick and everyone knows how I feel about that douchebag.
I wouldn't even let my dog fuck you and his standards, like that of most dogs, are pretty fucking low.

Grab an Ab Roller and get to work, bitch.

is not a mod.

Lets take bets on how long before he executes himself.

I give it a month, then he will stop posting.

The better question is..Why are you so concerned about what the fuck I do?
I go through periods where I post and I don't. My life does not revolve around IA or the internet for that matter.
Like I said before, I don't give a fuck about being a mod.
Evidently it's more an issue for you, as evidenced by this thread.
Jesus Christ...Just like a nagging old bitch. I bet you pee sitting down, don't you?

He already doesn't post much, why does it matter?

Exactly.:D

bobby was pretty cool

Thank you, kind sir.

Ok, I'm gonna say this because its the internet, lol.

Worse shit has been said on this site IMO. Not that my opinion counts, but it seems people had it out for Bobbyfresco. Maniac and Hundo, you both talk mad shit on IA to any, and everyone. Hell, QD prolly made a few kids off themselves, lol.

People say the internet is not serious business----bullshit; until feelings are hurt. As much shit that goes on here, I don't see why his comment was taken so personal. It's no better than telling someone to "go kill themselves" or "I hope you drift off a mountain and die".

If there is a line drawn, where is it and who has the pencil?

Take it how you want. I'm not taking sides, but rather really confused.

Exactly.
Motherfuckers want to call my morality into question because of some dumb comments I've made but speak of shit that most people wouldn't.

Fuck all of you bandwagon jumping faggots.
For all the shit that gets said on this forum, this is where the moral line gets drawn?

Pfffffffffffffft.

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites...

Echonova
10-29-2009, 07:29 PM
Your sig still creeps me out, yet I find it arousing it the same time...

Maniacc
10-29-2009, 08:41 PM
This coming from someone who has fucked more members of IA than Bri and Buttons put together, had an abortion or miscarriage (not really clear on which one) within the past 6 months and did not know who the father was because you fucked a grip of dudes during the same time period. Someone who has never met me but wanted to fuck me 2 years ago....Someone who was trying to fuck an IA member while smiling in the face of the chick he was seeing at the time....Should I keep going?

So..You've seen yourself in a mirror and you feel confident in your ability to talk shit about anyone's appearance? LIRL.

Fucking slore...

You "not thinking I'm cute" is the very least of my worries. You're fat. You're ugly. When you walk, your thighs rub together and it smells like barbecue is cooking. You think you're Black, in the negative stereotypical sense, of course. You're a wannabe n!glet.

I wouldn't fuck your hoodrat ass if you were the last White bitch on earth and I love me some White women.

I wouldn't fuck you with Kayfunk's dick and everyone knows how I feel about that douchebag.
I wouldn't even let my dog fuck you and his standards, like that of most dogs, are pretty fucking low.

Grab an Ab Roller and get to work, bitch

lmfao you should've kept going. You're not a supermod anymore so you have no limits when it comes to talking shit. Keep posting like this, ya crossed-eyed ape, and you might just get back on my good side.

PS: Stop trying to hide by "signing off" - I'm sure you miss the invisible mode huh lol

HalfBaked
10-29-2009, 08:49 PM
That was the first time I saw that thread.

2 questions about it.

1-Who was the 1 person who voted for me?!?! JITB I assume.
2-Why was my name the first listed?!?!?!

Me86Rob
10-29-2009, 09:49 PM
Bobby Fresco's sissy ass would probably lose a slapfight with the guy from Designing Women

BobbyFresco
10-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Bobby Fresco's sissy ass would probably lose a slapfight with the guy from Designing Women

Should you really be talking shit about anyone?
Furthermore, the fact that you are in the know about Designing Women speaks volumes about who the faggot is here....

BobbyFresco
10-29-2009, 10:02 PM
lmfao you should've kept going. You're not a supermod anymore so you have no limits when it comes to talking shit. Keep posting like this, ya crossed-eyed ape, and you might just get back on my good side.

PS: Stop trying to hide by "signing off" - I'm sure you miss the invisible mode huh lol

Fruit on the side of the road ain't gonna sell itself, you know...
Get to work.

Maniacc
10-29-2009, 10:08 PM
Nevermind.

I take back what I said earlier.

BobbyFresco
10-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Nevermind.

I take back what I said earlier.

I <3 you too, faggot.
Congrats on the baby girl.

Me86Rob
Furthermore, the fact that you are in the know about Designing Women speaks volumes about who the faggot is here....

I got a comment for you and that 50 gallon tub of Doritos strapped around your waist: stop sweating cake frosting for a couple goddamn minutes and wedge your fat ass outside where you can use your powers for good, like by throwing yourself in front of a speeding cement mixer. Pretend it's full of Frosty mix or some shit, you video game jackoff. I'm gonna hunt you down and break into your house and steal your curtain rods and use them to put on a puppet show inside your ass you bloated volcano of welfare.

quickdodgeŽ
I bet you pee sitting down, don't you?

I do.

That's a good looking dude right there. Seriously. Later, QD.

Maniacc
10-29-2009, 10:12 PM
I <3 you too, faggot.
Congrats on the baby girl.

Haha, thanks cumthusiast.

Me86Rob
10-29-2009, 10:14 PM
I do.

That's a good looking dude right there. Seriously. Later, QD.
:gay:

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2009, 10:16 PM
:gay:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/gfightsmiley.gif

Later, QD.

Me86Rob
10-29-2009, 10:18 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/gfightsmiley.gif

Later, QD.
I lol'd

Bobbby Fresco is a waste of matter

TheGodfather
10-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Wow, alot of other SM's have said stupid shit and they don't get in trouble.

stillaneon has told me to kill myself and wished death upon me, why is bobby different?

He was one of the few cool mods. That sucks to hear.

Catnip
10-29-2009, 10:52 PM

stillaneon has told me to kill myself and wished death upon me, why is bobby different?

Because he said something about a soldier.

A soldier that's on IA 80% of his time and has a big mouth.

But yea.

TheGodfather
10-29-2009, 10:57 PM

You clearly don't know shit about him you faggot ass bitch.

Raise up.

Next time I'm in the Atl. area you should stop by where Simon and I are at and get stupid.

Fuck you, get a life asshole.

Friggintitsman
10-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Modding is overrated.

Who would want to babysit you faggots?

TheGodfather
10-29-2009, 11:00 PM
Because he said something about a soldier.

A soldier that's on IA 80% of his time and has a big mouth.

But yea.

I respect soldiers, all of them. I would be there but for reasons that are none of anyones business I am not.

A douchebag is a douchebag regardless of his job.

I don't know enough about this situation to comment too much, but I have found Bobby to be one of the few decent guys on this forum.

There are alot of morons on here, especially some sm's that just suck and he didn't seem like one of them.

quickdodgeŽ
10-29-2009, 11:04 PM
There are alot of morons on here, especially some sm's that just suck and he didn't seem like one of them.

Damn i was hoping to make the cut. Later, QD.

TheGodfather
10-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Damn i was hoping to make the cut. Later, QD.

Lol, you're far from a moron.

You've always been cool from what I have seen. Never had any issues with you.

BobbyFresco
10-30-2009, 06:06 AM
I got a comment for you and that 50 gallon tub of Doritos strapped around your waist: stop sweating cake frosting for a couple goddamn minutes and wedge your fat ass outside where you can use your powers for good, like by throwing yourself in front of a speeding cement mixer. Pretend it's full of Frosty mix or some shit, you video game jackoff. I'm gonna hunt you down and break into your house and steal your curtain rods and use them to put on a puppet show inside your ass you bloated volcano of welfare.

It's quite funny how you waited until the coast was clear ( when I signed off) to post this massive failure masquerading as a post.

I'm about as fat as you are heterosexual. or smart. or successful. or anything that fucking matters.

It's ironic that you would call anyone fat considering the full C cups you're sporting.

You reek of low self esteem. It's not totally your fault though. Must have been hard growing up having nothing. I can only imagine the ridicule you endured as a child because of your parent's shortcomings...Being made fun of day in and day out..the poor White kid on welfare, wearing Kmart and Payless because your parents couldn't afford to buy anything else for you...The poor White kid that got his ass beat on the daily because he just didn't fit in. It's a sad story, really....:lmfao

I say again... Should you really be talking shit about anyone?

Me86Rob
10-30-2009, 06:18 AM
It's quite funny how you waited until the coast was clear ( when I signed off) to post this massive failure masquerading as a post.

I'm about as fat as you are heterosexual. or smart. or successful. or anything that fucking matters.

It's ironic that you would call anyone fat considering the full C cups you're sporting.

You reek of low self esteem. It's not totally your fault though. Must have been hard growing up having nothing. I can only imagine the ridicule you endured as a child because of your parent's shortcomings...Being made fun of day in and day out..the poor White kid on welfare, wearing Kmart and Payless because your parents couldn't afford to buy anything else for you...The poor White kid that got his ass beat on the daily because he just didn't fit in. It's a sad story, really....:lmfao

I say again... Should you really be talking shit about anyone?

im sorry you are blind...but i posted that while you were still in the thread you dumb cunt. and i dont see a fat person in that pic
yea lemme tell you. I was poor. My 12second SUV in higschool really showd people how poor I am. k-mart? really? ive actually never been in K-mart. Tell me all about it? explain to me how lay away works. Im used to walking into a store and buying what i want and paying cash for it. I live very comfortably, and I have no debt, fuck I dont even need a credit card. I forgot how much i didnt fit in while in school. U know, too busy hanging otu with all my friends to think about it. you hurt me bobby. :(
dumbass

BobbyFresco
10-30-2009, 06:29 AM
im sorry you are blind...but i posted that while you were still in the thread you dumb cunt. and i dont see a fat person in that pic
yea lemme tell you. I was poor. My 12second SUV in higschool really showd people how poor I am. k-mart? really? ive actually never been in K-mart. Tell me all about it? explain to me how lay away works. Im used to walking into a store and buying what i want and paying cash for it. I live very comfortably, and I have no debt, fuck I dont even need a credit card. I forgot how much i didnt fit in while in school. U know, too busy hanging otu with all my friends to think about it. you hurt me bobby. :(
dumbass

Lulz.
Denial like a motherfucker. It's ok though. Maybe one day you'll come to terms with all the shit you've had to deal with.

Word of advice: There are too many women on the face of this earth for you to be obsessed with me. You're just not my type. Although you have tits, you have a penis and I'm into vagina.

If all else fails, you could invest in a fleshlight.

Sammich
10-30-2009, 08:50 AM

Fucking slore...

Grab an Ab Roller and get to work, bitch.
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Sammich
10-30-2009, 08:53 AM

HundoŽ
10-30-2009, 08:55 AM

:lmfao::lmfao:

truth.

HundoŽ
10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
You clearly don't know shit about him you faggot ass bitch.

Raise up.

Next time I'm in the Atl. area you should stop by where Simon and I are at and get stupid.

Fuck you, get a life asshole.

By get stupid, do you mean get fucked up with you two idiots? Or get fucked up BY you two idiots? I could tie my legs together and duct tape my hands to my nipples and still fucking kill both of you.

stillaneon
10-30-2009, 10:14 AM

I told you to kill yourself and that I wouldn't lose sleep if you died.

And my opinions haven't changed....