PDA

View Full Version : Sports Larry Johnson gay slurs

patrick4588
10-28-2009, 01:41 PM
so i really dont care he called anyone a fag. big deal. Get over it. If he called his teammate a pussy they would be trying to suspend him because he isnt sensitive to women. Just absurd. This article wants a "gay hero" to in the nfl to stand up and announce he is gay. lol. The nfl already wants to almost play flag football with all the rules and penalties for tackling someone too hard!

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Shut up fag....

LOL sorry couldnt help it. Yeahhh, we all use the word fag...and NFL is def getting soft.

atlxpat
10-28-2009, 02:42 PM
yea roger goodell is acting like a fag

bdydrpdmazda
10-28-2009, 02:46 PM
FAG lol@ him getting in trouble for that...

stupid if you ask me...

HarietTubgrl
10-28-2009, 02:48 PM
i don't think anyone would have noticed if the media didn't go after him for this

cjhutch
10-28-2009, 04:04 PM
i don't think anyone would have noticed if the media didn't go after him for this

I read about this the other day and it's craziness. Calling someone a fag is almost like calling them lame or soft. If Larry was smart he would have turned it around and referenced the historical context of the word before it became a homosexual slur. If he called one of his black teammates the N word or a bitch no one would care.

patrick4588
10-28-2009, 08:48 PM
yeah i dont get it. pretty ridiculous

TIGERJC
10-28-2009, 10:19 PM
NFL has way too many rules, I guess they plan on getting rid of the pads in a few years

I fucking hate the goddamn pussy Brady rule, shit if you sneeze on qb its a personal foul 15yds and the 1st. Fuck goddamn Brady and the cheating ass patriots. I remember seeing a clip in which he was lightly push (didn't even get pushed back) a few games back and he looked at the ref and the ref threw the flag