PDA

View Full Version : Misc Rehab: Graffiti the World

99SI
10-18-2005, 09:49 AM
I had a nice stroke of luck the yesterday. My clean up man was taking everything out of a Jeep to detail and found the Rehab CD Graffiti the World. I think it is the newest CD since it has Last Tattoo on it. Anyway, Last Tattoo is one of many great songs on this CD. I would definately reccomend it to anyone who likes a good beat, some slick lyrics, or is a fan of Rehab. It really surprised me with the depth of some of the songs. Graffiti the world is especially meaningful. There are 12 tracks on the CD and the only one I really didn't care for is the last track, number 12. The rest had me rocking all the way home last night. In fact, track number two is going to be the background the next time I take a trip to my mountain run spot and get it on video. Check out the whole CD if you haven't heard it already.

Ilikemineclean
10-18-2005, 11:09 AM
Yeah, that cd is awesome.....

99SI
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
The one that really blew me away was Jesus Loves Me! I sure wasn't expecting that from them. Although it is cool, he says he doesn't want to be a hypocrite and knows he does wrong and continues to do wrong but still asks for forgiveness. A+++ CD though, all the way around.