PDA

View Full Version : When is k u r y i s (Rich) moving to GA?

1d10t
10-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Well a lot of you met my pal, bff rich from PA. Since his visit he has mentioned wanting to move here :goodjob:
Hes posted some comments about the move so I started this thread to add some pressure

99jdmLs
10-28-2009, 10:59 AM
Go ahead and move this weekend! 8)

LIKEG6
10-28-2009, 03:57 PM
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!

k u r y i s
10-29-2009, 12:58 AM
Ahhhhh you guys are killing me, I really want to. Anyone know of any engineering job openings.

BS in manufacturing engineering, graduate with honors

I have 2 years exp with circuit assembly including surface mount and through hole, leaded and RoHS as well as my International Traffic and Arms clearance, IPC 600, 610 and MIL and J-STD-001 circuit assembly certs

AutoCAD, MasterCAM, SmartCAM, and Inventor bow to me

1d10t
11-16-2009, 12:25 PM
AHEM bump

ash7
11-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Ahhhhh you guys are killing me, I really want to. Anyone know of any engineering job openings.

BS in manufacturing engineering, graduate with honors

I have 2 years exp with circuit assembly including surface mount and through hole, leaded and RoHS as well as my International Traffic and Arms clearance, IPC 600, 610 and MIL and J-STD-001 circuit assembly certs

AutoCAD, MasterCAM, SmartCAM, and Inventor bow to me

you could try looking at Lockheed up here in kennesaw... it's not columbus, but it's a lot closer than Pennsylvania.

-jonathan

hondalover00
11-18-2009, 05:44 PM
my job kysor/warren has openings for engineers.....go to their website

k u r y i s
11-21-2009, 11:01 AM
Nice, nice; good looking out!

I'm resume 'sprucing' so I should have something more tangible to shop around with shortly.

Ironically, I worked on a few Lockheed projects at my last job. Never managed anything specifically, but I think it was the Maverick or Atlas missiles.

Got pulled off that due to the release of the RAMS11, RAMS12, SYDNET, Excalibur (totally bad ass GPS guided, tank fired warhead), and Griffin programs; there were DELUXE issues the program director was having during processing and I sucked into that fiasco for about 3 months.

Also managed an 4k unit FDA recall on neonatal blood pressure monitors (again not my product line), that was a blast :gay: