Jaw-Juh! :cheers:

Mike Lowrey
10-28-2009, 09:27 AM

Mike Lowrey
10-28-2009, 09:29 AM

Master Shake
10-28-2009, 09:35 AM
lol fuck yea.

GA hasn't played good at all this year. they have just been sucking fat donkey balls. FL is my team, always has been, and i will say now, they are taking the SEC. the last game they played, they didn't let spikes go in due to an injury. but they still came all over MIss State's face. and blew a load over Tenn, Kentucky, LSU and Ark faces too. not countin the first 2 games since they are non conference games. but if i did, then troy and Charls. South. got jizz on their face too!

bowdown201
10-28-2009, 10:09 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/2jdfepz.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2qd4u53.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/2czrkh2.jpg
http://i38.tinypic.com/2uqy5jt.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/20u5u9i.jpg

FlipKing
10-28-2009, 10:54 AM
I hate Florida and love my dogs. but i'm scurred.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 11:10 AM
GO FLORIDA.

GEORGIA IS A COMPLETE JOKE.

S2KJD
10-28-2009, 11:12 AM
hope GA upsets especially after FL's joke of a win against Arkansas cause of officiating.

lowazzcord
10-28-2009, 11:15 AM
go dawgs

bowdown201
10-28-2009, 11:28 AM
hope GA upsets especially after FL's joke of a win against Arkansas cause of officiating.

Exactly. Florida has not played like a number 1 team by any means. Im a Bulldog dog fan through thick and thin and if Florida come out to play like they did the past few games you might just find yourselfs an upset.

Mike Lowrey
10-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Florida will win by more than 2 TDs.

man
10-28-2009, 01:30 PM
I hope Florida plays like they did against Arkansas...

That way they can keep the spread in the double digits...

drpepper14
10-28-2009, 11:27 PM
yep, regardless of how UF plays...UGA doesn't even deserve to be on the same field this season

1990wade
10-28-2009, 11:32 PM
FUCK THE GATORS!!!!!!!!:2up:

sogood
10-29-2009, 12:59 AM
If any of you are downtown Athens on Saturday during the game and see someone in full Gators getup, holler at me :cheers:

TheGodfather
10-29-2009, 03:11 AM
Go Dawgs!!!

sogood is a homo gator jocker.

1990wade
10-29-2009, 03:19 AM
lol

EM1toEVO
10-29-2009, 04:27 AM
Florida is going down! Dawg fan for life!

Mike Lowrey
10-29-2009, 06:09 AM
Georgia can hope all they want, but they are still gonna get spanked like bad little puppies.

bowdown201
10-29-2009, 10:17 AM
yep, regardless of how UF plays...UGA doesn't even deserve to be on the same field this season

I lold at this statement. So let me guess if GA were number 1 and came close to losing there last 2 games agains UNRANKED teams Florida shouldnt be on the same field??

S2KJD
10-29-2009, 10:36 AM
^true that

FL brings the fan base which = $$$ hence y the officials have kept them alive...unfortunantly its all about the money like anything else. regardless if he/she is a fan of FL most would rather watch FL vs AL for national title than FL vs boise or AL vs TCU. :2cents:

Mike Lowrey
10-29-2009, 11:34 AM
^true that

FL brings the fan base which = $$$ hence y the officials have kept them alive...unfortunantly its all about the money like anything else. regardless if he/she is a fan of FL most would rather watch FL vs AL for national title than FL vs boise or AL vs TCU. :2cents:

You are a fucking moron. All this BS about missed calls, etc and people want to claim it won them the game. It BS. Check the tape. There are a few bad calls the other way as well.

Bottom line, blaming the officials to justify your hate for the Gators is lame.

ARH1192
10-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Georgia is pretty shitty this year. I'm not excited about FL winning, but they are going to.

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 11:41 AM
go dawgs

florida will kill them though

sogood
10-29-2009, 11:42 AM
I lold at this statement. So let me guess if GA were number 1 and came close to losing there last 2 games agains UNRANKED teams Florida shouldnt be on the same field??

That's some straight up retarded logic. GA shoulnd't be on the same field this year because they're just that bad. Seriously, why can't you butt-sniffer fans just understand your team sucks this year?

^true that

lol @ all this official crap, if it happened to y'all you wouldn't be complaining. And there's no way Florida vs. Alabama will happen in the BCSCG since we're bound to matchup in the SECCG. There's also no way Boise makes it, either.

BanginJimmy
10-29-2009, 11:58 AM
The way Florida is playing right now, they would have their hands full playing an outstanding TCU team.

Florida should kill UGA but they should have killed Ark,Miss St, and Tenn also.

bowdown201
10-29-2009, 12:53 PM
That's some straight up retarded logic. GA shoulnd't be on the same field this year because they're just that bad. Seriously, why can't you butt-sniffer fans just understand your team sucks this year?

I never said GA didnt suck this year but either way Im still a Dawg fan. Im sure you would be too if FL was having a shitty year. But to say Georgia doesnt belong on the field with FL is just absurd. ITS SEC FOOTBALL!

Florida should kill UGA but they should have killed Ark,Miss St, and Tenn also.

Thats the fuckin truth :goodjob:

Tarzanman
10-29-2009, 02:28 PM
If UGA wants to salvage their season, then they chose a hell of time to try to do it! The outcome of this game should tell us how hard they will play against GT!

bigdare23
10-29-2009, 02:31 PM
If UGA wants to salvage their season, then they chose a hell of time to try to do it! The outcome of this game should tell us how hard they will play against GT!

Playing hard or not, they're not beating GT :D

HYBRIDLS
10-29-2009, 04:20 PM
Fla is playing conservative because of injurys, why blow someone out when you can beat them and still remain #1. Ga will have their hands full, I'm a Fla fan, but love the SEC. It's the best conference there is. I will admit that Fla hasnt been impressive but they will play for the national championship this year again against Texas

ekcivic1991
10-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Screw the GAYtors.

Go Dawgs.

I say UGA gives them a run for their money. Florida has been garbage the last 2 games and was basically handed a win against Arkansas.

Oh and they will not play in the national championship against Texas. They are gonna get it handed to them by Alabama and Mark Ingram in the ATL.

Andr3w
10-30-2009, 12:28 PM
http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=979089c511&view=att&th=124a25ccd0d401f5&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

FasTech
10-30-2009, 01:03 PM
Always REPPIN' my DAWGS!

sogood
10-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Screw the GAYtors.

Go Dawgs.

I say UGA gives them a run for their money. Florida has been garbage the last 2 games and was basically handed a win against Arkansas.

Oh and they will not play in the national championship against Texas. They are gonna get it handed to them by Alabama and Mark Ingram in the ATL.

If the Gators are garbage for being undefeated then I'd hate to hear what you'd call your 'Dawgs. I mean c'mon, y'all got absolutely tooled by the 'Vols, yet we're the garbage team... lol right on.

Mike Lowrey
10-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Screw the GAYtors.

Go Dawgs.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Maybe you could go with the Lame Kiffin route and call all the georia losses "moral victories". :goodjob::lmfao:

drpepper14
10-30-2009, 08:57 PM

I lold at your statement

The fact of the matter is this: UGA is NOT #1, nor are they ranked. Last time UF and UGA played where UGA was not ranked was in 1996 when UF was number 1 and did what? Oh yeah, went on to win the NC that year as well.

UF may have squeaked by a couple of times, but guess what: Being undefeated and winning a national championship RARELY comes without winning a couple of close games and having some calls go your way. A national championship takes talent and luck, ask UGA...they had talent last year and were preseason #1, but without that luck they were an EXTREMELY dissapointing preseason #1 and lost to GT.

Ill take 8 wins, all by a couple of points, over a 4-3 start any day :goodjob:

BTW, GT is going to rape UGA this year as well on their way to the ACC championship game and possibly a BCS bowl, while UGA will finish 6-6 @ best.

HYBRIDLS
10-30-2009, 11:39 PM
Screw the GAYtors.

Go Dawgs.

Your funny and I dont know what games your watching, but Fla will win the SEC championship. Ingram is good, but not that good.

I lold at your statement

The fact of the matter is this: UGA is NOT #1, nor are they ranked. Last time UF and UGA played where UGA was not ranked was in 1996 when UF was number 1 and did what? Oh yeah, went on to win the NC that year as well.

UF may have squeaked by a couple of times, but guess what: Being undefeated and winning a national championship RARELY comes without winning a couple of close games and having some calls go your way. A national championship takes talent and luck, ask UGA...they had talent last year and were preseason #1, but without that luck they were an EXTREMELY dissapointing preseason #1 and lost to GT.

Ill take 8 wins, all by a couple of points, over a 4-3 start any day :goodjob:

+1

BTW, GT is going to rape UGA this year as well on their way to the ACC championship game and possibly a BCS bowl, while UGA will finish 6-6 @ best.

ekcivic1991
10-30-2009, 11:40 PM
Yall are all probably on the LET ME BLOW TEBOW bandwagon.
Why the hell do yall even like florida this is ImportAtlanta not ImportGainsville???

Tim Tebow is overratted

Mark Ingram all day for heisman.

sogood
10-31-2009, 12:21 AM
Why the hell do yall even like florida this is ImportAtlanta not ImportGainsville???

Tim Tebow is overratted

lol! That is such flawed logic... This isn't ImportAthens either, buddy. I can't speak for anyone else but my pops and his side of the family are from Florida and went to UF, so I've grown up on the Gators.

Tebow is overrated by ESPN and the like as a passing QB, sure. But as a leader and difference maker on the field? Pleaseeee, there's no one else like him in that regard.

Elbow
10-31-2009, 04:50 AM
If any of you are downtown Athens on Saturday during the game and see someone in full Gators getup, holler at me :cheers:

You going downtown? I may be down there. HOLLER AT ME.

thinkskater
10-31-2009, 06:31 AM
hope GA whens. and i hate GA just hate the Gators more lol.

C-loS109
10-31-2009, 07:37 AM
what suck the most... my girl is a die hard fan of georgia... and they are loosing today... and yeah... her upset = nothing for me lol

bdydrpdmazda
10-31-2009, 07:43 AM
anything could happen but Im gonna say that FL takes this one, is it a 12 o clock game?

NEMO
10-31-2009, 09:24 AM
anything could happen but Im gonna say that FL takes this one, is it a 12 o clock game?
3:30

HYBRIDLS
10-31-2009, 11:30 AM

Tim Tebow is overratted

Your just mad cus your team SUCKS BALLS quit hating and just come to reality that maybe if Stafford wouldve stayed you may of had the chance. He saw the $$$$$$$ and bolted just like moreno. Thats why Fla returned 18 of 21 starters and half of them couldve gone to the NFL. So with that being said get your Bulldogs blanket and your sippy cup and hope that they survive....Also why you want Ingram to win the Heisman, CUS THERE IS NOBODY ON GEORGIA THAT IS WORTHY OF BEING IN THE HEISMAN RACE. ONE MORE NOTE FLA HAS WON 16 OF 19 AGAINST GEORGIA, AND GEORGIA IS 1 AND 2 AGAINST #1 TEAMS.

cjhutch
10-31-2009, 02:49 PM
Georgia will probably lose this game, but they are going to do it in style. The new uniforms are fire.

T34me
10-31-2009, 02:55 PM
black out??? are you serious...it shows their fear!!! already off to a good start here gentlemen TD in the first 45sec?? HHAHAHAHHA SUCK IT UGA

T34me
10-31-2009, 03:06 PM
ahahha, oh yeah, this is getting good...gators keep scoring, i keep collecting money

ekcivic1991
10-31-2009, 03:13 PM
16 of 19? i thought the record at gainsevill is like 40-36 UGA oh yeah it is. And dude everyone has a bad year since marc richt has been there they have had nothing but 10 year seasons. And AJ Green could win the hiesman trophy but a wide reciver would never win one in modern times.

ekcivic1991
10-31-2009, 03:18 PM
And look even is UGA loses, either Florida or UA needs to keep the championship in the SEC.

HYBRIDLS
10-31-2009, 04:45 PM
A moment of silence.............Herschel Walker neals and bows down to TEBOW........51 and counting.........and go ahead and say something about the 5 walker scored in the sugar bowl and he did it in 3 years not 4..

Naswal
10-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Black Helmets= Fail HA HA

HYBRIDLS
10-31-2009, 06:02 PM
16 of 19? i thought the record at gainsevill is like 40-36 UGA oh yeah it is. And dude everyone has a bad year since marc richt has been there they have had nothing but 10 year seasons. And AJ Green could win the hiesman trophy but a wide reciver would never win one in modern times.

Meant 16 of 19 in jaxsonville. OOPS my bad 17 of 20 now. Black helmets=LOSERS. So now make sure you come up with a REAL good reason on why yall lost. Are we still not playn up to par...Spikes is back with a TD and the new I-formation along with the Spread. Just some of the ways we can DOMINATE the SEC. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drpepper14
10-31-2009, 06:06 PM
haha even UGA's backup is terrible....

I will reiterate what I said earlier, UGA did not deserve to be on the same field as UF today

EJ25RUN
10-31-2009, 06:17 PM
I knew Georgia would win all along.

ekcivic1991
10-31-2009, 11:39 PM
i watched the first half and florida played like they should have been all year. It they bring that game to the SEC Championship and Mcelroy from UA gets his stuff together, there is gonna be a great game in the making. And for the hershel walker thing im not saying anything. Tebow is a good player probably top 5 all time as a college player. but that doesnt mean i have to like him. And those new running formations yall ran were a lot better than running the dive everytime. And from what i hear the score was kinda nice to UGA cause i heard the wooping was worse?

Also black helemets were gay those uniforms were ugly i didnt know they were wearing them till today.

Go DAWGS. always next year. I think we have some talent with Washaun Ealey.

bdydrpdmazda
11-01-2009, 04:55 AM
so we got killed huh?

HYBRIDLS
11-01-2009, 07:38 AM
i watched the first half and florida played like they should have been all year. It they bring that game to the SEC Championship and Mcelroy from UA gets his stuff together, there is gonna be a great game in the making. And for the hershel walker thing im not saying anything. Tebow is a good player probably top 5 all time as a college player. but that doesnt mean i have to like him. And those new running formations yall ran were a lot better than running the dive everytime. And from what i hear the score was kinda nice to UGA cause i heard the wooping was worse?

Also black helemets were gay those uniforms were ugly i didnt know they were wearing them till today.

Go DAWGS. always next year. I think we have some talent with Washaun Ealey.

After Tebow got hurt they played conservative. They did what they had to do to win games. Now that everyone is healthy, its a new ball game. I'm glad they got away from the dive play myself. If dempse can ever get around the corner then the other team is just goin to have to catch him cus he is quick

EM1toEVO
11-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Georgia is a solid team. Everyone has bad years. We will eventually build a winning team. I don't blame Stafford or Moreno for taking the money. I met Stafford at a local restaurant last fall right before he announced that he was going pro. He signed my son's GA shirt. It's always cool to meet future stars.

quickdodgeŽ
11-01-2009, 08:56 AM
It's always cool to meet future stars.

Or future duds. Later, QD.

Naswal
11-01-2009, 09:40 AM
17 out of 20 :D

EM1toEVO
11-01-2009, 09:42 AM
Well I can't argue too much with that statement, lol. He hasn't done much for Detroit. :rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
11-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Well I can't argue too much with that statement, lol. He hasn't done much for Detroit. :rolleyes:

It's his first year can be one argument. He is ranked 29 out of 35 QBs. I honestly think he made a mistake jumping to the NFL. I don't see him making it as a starter for very long. He'll make a decent back up at best.

But who knows, you know? Later, QD.

sogood
11-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Georgia is a solid team. Everyone has bad years. We will eventually build a winning team. I don't blame Stafford or Moreno for taking the money. I met Stafford at a local restaurant last fall right before he announced that he was going pro. He signed my son's GA shirt. It's always cool to meet future stars.

lol

It's his first year can be one argument. He is ranked 29 out of 35 QBs. I honestly think he made a mistake jumping to the NFL. I don't see him making it as a starter for very long. He'll make a decent back up at best.

But who knows, you know? Later, QD.

I can't blame Stafford for leaving to take the money. Staying at UGA another year wasn't going to do anything for him but potentially get him hurt, plus there're going be more good QB prospects coming out of this years draft. Regardless of whether he's a starter or bench warmer, he has a huge amount of guaranteed money coming his way.

Btw, go Gators :D Where're all the 'Dawg fans now? :???:

TheGodfather
11-01-2009, 03:14 PM
lol

I can't blame Stafford for leaving to take the money. Staying at UGA another year wasn't going to do anything for him but potentially get him hurt, plus there're going be more good QB prospects coming out of this years draft. Regardless of whether he's a starter or bench warmer, he has a huge amount of guaranteed money coming his way.

Btw, go Gators :D Where're all the 'Dawg fans now? :???:

I'm right chur.

Fuck Tebow, he's a bitch, and I'm aint.

Mike Lowrey
11-01-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm right chur.

Fuck Tebow, he's a bitch, and I'm aint.

Tebow says your a liar.....and he challenges you...

bowdown201
11-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Cox needs to be kicked in his pussy.

I can't blame Stafford for leaving to take the money. Staying at UGA another year wasn't going to do anything for him but potentially get him hurt

Agreed

tun3th1s
11-03-2009, 10:33 AM
206923 just incase anyone missed the score :D

Greddypacked
11-03-2009, 10:35 AM
206923 just incase anyone missed the score :D

The Dawgs arent a top 10 team, so that score is expected from a number 1 team.... just saying. Yes I can see the Braggin rights which are deserved... sort of lol

tun3th1s
11-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Lol, i mean nothing to discredit them. They've been good in past years (not so much against FL) but have potential. Y'all have shit for fans though, they started leaving in the 3rd quarter. Win or lose, im staying til the end of the game. Didnt't pay and drive 6 hours to leave before the game is over.