PDA

View Full Version : Our Court System Is a JOKE.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Just wanted to say how corrupt our court system is in this country. I've been fucked over by them twice now for reasons SO STUPID they're almost funny. They just try to pry every dime possible.

Months back I got a ticket for no proof of insurance while test driving a car I was looking at to buy. Not a big deal, I didn't have my card on me, but did have insurance. The car however was not insured or registered.

Well I went to court Monday for it, I went in front of the judge, the prosecutor took my paperwork showing proof of insurance (I got a printout from my insurance stating it was valid that date, my current card, and my policy with all dates listed and when renewed.) She told me to take a seat and she will call me back up after they verify it.

I was called back up to the stand and she said indeed I did have insurance, BUT, they said they don't cover that car. I said I know, I don't OWN THAT CAR, I was test driving it, she said well it still has to be insured. So how do you plea, guilty or not guilty. I said are you kidding? She said no. I said not guilty and was told to take a seat to setup a trial.

I went back up there, now flat out pissed. She's like if you take this to trial understand you WILL NOT WIN, WILL lose your license, WILL go to jail, and WILL pay a $1,000 fine. I said well how is this my issue, shouldn't the owner be charged? She said yes, technically both of you can. I said well where is he? She said he's not involved in this.

In the end I plead no lo and a fine. Stupid worthless piece of shit "law." This isn't the first time I've been fucked over either, this is a walk in the ball park to my previous sentence which was the equivalent conviction of raping a three year old then killing her.

:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

Njobe
10-28-2009, 08:55 AM
lol that's how it usually is... how else would they get the money to drive those nice chargers and shit lol

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 08:55 AM
mabye you should drive properly insured and regisitered vehicles next time.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 08:56 AM
That is the craziest thing I ever heard. How do you the test driver insure a car that you don't own and you are just test driving? That is the most ridiculous thing.

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 08:57 AM
oh simon why dont you tell the story of WHY you got pulled over in the uninsured car in the first place...

Njobe
oh simon why dont you tell the story of WHY you got pulled over in the uninsured car in the first place...
:ninja:

SicStang03
shouldn't asked for a lawyer

Elbow
10-28-2009, 08:58 AM

Oh OK, um, NO TAG. Nice try to be a smart ass.

S2KJD
10-28-2009, 09:00 AM
jeez how random and never would of thought such a thing could happen hhhmmm...lame fo sho

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:01 AM
i'm not understanding your complaint, you were driving a non registered, non insured car on a public road. How is this ok in your eyes ?

Njobe
10-28-2009, 09:03 AM
i'm not understanding your complaint, you were driving a non registered, non insured car on a public road. How is this ok in your eyes ?
it wasn't his car, he was test driving another persons car?

DirtyMechanic
Oh OK, um, NO TAG. Nice try to be a smart ass.
are you sure... i think i remember someone.. might have not been you. but someone saying it was at the gnett sonic meet. and you pealed out in front of the QT right there which in turn a cop saw and pulled you over for it? might not have been you, but i do remember someone doing this.

punkr6

that doesn't matter...

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:05 AM
are you sure... i think i remember someone.. might have not been you. but someone saying it was at the gnett sonic meet. and you pealed out in front of the QT right there which in turn a cop saw and pulled you over for it? might not have been you, but i do remember someone doing this.

No, definitely wasn't me. I'll post my other thread if you like of me explaining the ordeal right after it happened. The cop was behind me when I left the guys driveway and pulled me over a couple of houses down.

Njobe
that doesn't matter...
if it's not his car he can't insure it so it wouldn't be his fault really.

DirtyMechanic
that doesn't matter...
correct if you take possessions of a vehicle you are responsible for it. that means. regisitered and insured. maybe you should have asked before you test drove it... maybe you will in the future. help prevent this happening again.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:06 AM
that doesn't matter...

Uhh actually it does, if I have insurance, the owner should be charged not me. I'm not even aware or was made aware of it not having insurance or no registration, I called the owner of the car to the scene to tell the cop any of that.

punkr6
if it's not his car he can't insure it so it wouldn't be his fault really.

you can't drive an uninsured car on a public road, no matter who's car it is. He was driving it, he gets the ticket...

Elbow
For those saying it's my fault and I shouldn't complain, the LAW IN GEORGIA is clear:

(b) An owner or any other person who knowingly operates or knowingly authorizes another to operate a motor vehicle without effective insurance on such vehicle or without an approved plan of self-insurance shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be subject to a fine of not less than $200.00 nor more than $1,000.00 or imprisonment for not more than 12 months, or both. An operator of a motor vehicle shall not be guilty of a violation of this Code section if such operator maintains a policy of motor vehicle insurance which extends coverage to any vehicle the operator may drive. An owner or operator of a motor vehicle shall not be issued a citation by a law enforcement officer for a violation of this Code section if the sole basis for issuance of such a citation is that the law enforcement officer is unable to obtain insurance coverage information from the records of the department.

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:08 AM
Uhh actually it does, if I have insurance, the owner should be charged not me. I'm not even aware or was made aware of it not having insurance or no registration, I called the owner of the car to the scene to tell the cop any of that.

you insurance doesn't cover you driving other peoples cars...

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:08 AM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

holy shit. this kids a bigger fucking moron than i thought. i hope you do lose your license simon. you tool.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:09 AM
you insurance doesn't cover you driving other peoples cars...

Um actually it does..:screwy:

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:10 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

holy shit. this kids a bigger fucking moron than i thought. i hope you do lose your license simon. you tool.

You're so stupid, you really never even read responses do you? That wasn't even me. How could I lose my license? lol. Fucking idiot.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:10 AM
You're so stupid, you really never even read responses do you? That wasn't even me. How could I lose my license? lol. Fucking idiot.

you're the idiot that was driving an uninsured vehicle with no tag, like n asshole, and got pulled over. Now you're paying the piper and crying to us like a whiny bitch faggot boy. cowboy the fuck up and stop being such bitch. bitch.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:12 AM
you're the idiot that was driving an uninsured vehicle with no tag, like n asshole, and got pulled over. Now you're paying the piper and crying to us like a whiny bitch faggot boy. cowboy the fuck up and stop being such bitch. bitch.

Good use of the English language there kiddo. Seems you really know your stuff! :goodjob:

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:14 AM
For those saying it's my fault and I shouldn't complain, the LAW IN GEORGIA is clear:

(b) An owner or any other person who knowingly operates or knowingly authorizes another to operate a motor vehicle without effective insurance on such vehicle or without an approved plan of self-insurance shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction thereof, shall be subject to a fine of not less than $200.00 nor more than $1,000.00 or imprisonment for not more than 12 months, or both. An operator of a motor vehicle shall not be guilty of a violation of this Code section if such operator maintains a policy of motor vehicle insurance which extends coverage to any vehicle the operator may drive. An owner or operator of a motor vehicle shall not be issued a citation by a law enforcement officer for a violation of this Code section if the sole basis for issuance of such a citation is that the law enforcement officer is unable to obtain insurance coverage information from the records of the department.

do you have this extended coverage ?

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:15 AM

YES. I already said that.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:16 AM
Good use of the English language there kiddo. Seems you really know your stuff! :goodjob:

Are you seriously this stupid? Really? Were you not able to understand the commonplace words that I used? Would it be better to speak in idiot?

"u am drive vehicle no tag no insurance. you am drive like dum dum and get pull over. you am pay price for being dum dum. you am cry like baby back bitch for being dum dum."

was that better?

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:17 AM
Are you seriously this stupid? Really? Were you not able to understand the commonplace words that I used? Would it be better to speak in idiot?

"u am drive vehicle no tag no insurance. you am drive like dum dum and get pull over. you am pay price for being dum dum. you am cry like baby back bitch for being dum dum."

was that better?

At least you didn't use bitch in every other word. Stay in school, you may learn a few things.

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:17 AM
YES. I already said that.

then you got :idb:

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:18 AM

Even if I didn't it would still be stupid, who EVER has asked for paperwork before test driving a car, especially around a neighborhood. The cop should have charged me with no insurance in the first place if they were going to randomly change it in court.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:19 AM
then you got :idb:

Yeah well they're about to give my money back.

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Yeah well they're about to give my money back.

you gonna lawyer up ?

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:21 AM
you gonna lawyer up ?

Yes, I have a very good lawyer, I went alone this day as I was sure it would go smooth, another guy had the no proof of insurance charge and all and walked out. I was even told by the officer that night to go in with proof and I will be good to go.

collins
10-28-2009, 09:22 AM

are you joking? so by your logic, if you're TEST DRIVING a car that will potentially belong to you one day, but it doesn't belong to yo YET, its YOUR responsibility to put insurance on the damn thing for the 5 minutes you're in the car driving it around the block just long enough to gather enough information to come to the conclusion of IF you want to purchase it or not? sorry for the long ass sentence but thats just retarded as hell!

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:23 AM
are you joking? so by your logic, if you're TEST DRIVING a car that will potentially belong to you one day, but it doesn't belong to yo YET, its YOUR responsibility to put insurance on the damn thing for the 5 minutes you're in the car driving it around the block just long enough to gather enough information to come to the conclusion of IF you want to purchase it or not? sorry for the long ass sentence but thats just retarded as hell!

My thoughts exactly.

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:26 AM

no, you missed the point..by law the car has to be insured if its on a public road. doesn't matter if your test driving it or if you own it, it has to be insured.....

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:28 AM
At least you didn't use bitch in every other word. Stay in school, you may learn a few things.

Again, you're a fucking idiot. How does the use of the word "bitch" make my sentence improper English? You dolt. I graduated college when you were getting out of highschool. Who are you telling to stay in school, you inbred, ignorant fuck?

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:29 AM
no, you missed the point..by law the car has to be insured if its on a public road. doesn't matter if your test driving it or if you own it, it has to be insured.....

It should be yes, but shouldn't the owner be responsible for that? The cop talked to the owner about that and tried to impound the car. He should of came after me with charges other then no proof if that was the case.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:31 AM
Again, you're a fucking idiot. How does the use of the word "bitch" make my sentence improper English? You dolt. I graduated college when you were getting out of highschool. Who are you telling to stay in school, you inbred, ignorant fuck?

If you're really twenty two then nothing you just said stands. Inbred? Yeah that's me. :lmfao:

You're a guido looking tool with no life in the slightest. You get on here to feel superior or like a bad ass when everyone thinks you're a joke. You're skinny as fuck. You drive an ugly ass car. You try to impress, but in the end, you don't have shit that matters to anyone, your family doesn't even care about you. There's no other reason for someone to crave as much attention as you do, it's because your family hates you. lol

Jason..
10-28-2009, 09:37 AM
It does not matter...my shop insures any car I drive I keep the paper work in my wallett all the time..sorry dude u were in the wrong.

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:37 AM
It should be yes, but shouldn't the owner be responsible for that? The cop talked to the owner about that and tried to impound the car. He should of came after me with charges other then no proof if that was the case.

you were driving a un insured vehicle, you get the ticket. the owner doesn't have to insure the car if he isn't driving it. But if you have extended coverage that covers anything you drive, like dealers do, you would be ok..

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:38 AM
It does not matter...my shop insures any car I drive I keep the paper work in my wallett all the time..sorry dude u were in the wrong.
:goodjob:

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:39 AM
If you're really twenty two then nothing you just said stands. Inbred? Yeah that's me. :lmfao:

You're a guido looking tool with no life in the slightest. You get on here to feel superior or like a bad ass when everyone thinks you're a joke. You're skinny as fuck. You drive an ugly ass car. You try to impress, but in the end, you don't have shit that matters to anyone, your family doesn't even care about you. There's no other reason for someone to crave as much attention as you do, it's because your family hates you. lol

How does nothing i just said stand? You are completely void of a thought process. I feel like im talking to a squirrel. I'm guido looking? I dont spike my hair, i don't pout my lips, and i don't lift weights to "get big". What makes me guido, other than the fact that i have dark hair and i look 100 times better than you do?

My cars ugly.. and you drive a 1985 BMW with 100k miles and tell everyone you're a track star. But im the one trying to impress people? You tell everyone you drive a bimmer when they ask, and void the year, and model at all costs. Who craves any attention? Do I make threads to draw attention to myself? Do i make threads telling everyone my life story or my day to day events?

No, that's actually what YOU'RE doing. STARVING FOR ATTENTION. You're asking for sympathy with this post. Hoping we'll all say "yea, fuck that system! Everyone should drive with no tag and no insurance! Fuck yea!" You're a complete fool, and on top of that, fat and ugly.

On top of that, everytime i post and tell you how stupid you are, you neg rep me like a fucking PUSSY. While you're at it, if you ever meet me, just take your purse that you carry around and smack me with it after i call you a faggot. It's got the same effect as your neg rep.

Elbow

I have the same coverage you do. So I wasn't in the wrong.

Buttons
to my knowledge you can't properly insurance a car unless you are the owner. i know before we went to get my sc, my mom tried to insure the car, but my insurance said i must have the bill of sale in hand and that i would be fine without the insurance riding home. mind you, i had an over 2 hour drive home.

so that's weird he is telling you that you must insure a vehicle that you don't even own.

well as a regular person's insurance... not as a dealer. lol that's what i meant.

5k3tch_GTI
Just had to trow my 2 cents.. You did get fucked.. But thats what they do.. Been in it twice my self.. Good luck:goodjob:

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:40 AM
to my knowledge you can't properly insurance a car unless you are the owner. i know before we went to get my sc, my mom tried to insure the car, but my insurance said i must have the bill of sale in hand and that i would be fine without the insurance riding home. mind you, i had an over 2 hour drive home.

so that's weird he is telling you that you must insure a vehicle that you don't even own.

That's crap. All you need to insure a car is the VIN #. If your insurance company requested otherwise, they suck. By their standards, who gives a fuck if you own or rent, or bought the car? You're paying them money for a service. They could care less if you're using it.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 09:41 AM

well as a regular person's insurance... not as a dealer. lol that's what i meant.
Wrong 100%..if ur a repair facility or a dealer you can.The vehile has to have insurence not just the person..

Buttons
10-28-2009, 09:42 AM
Wrong..if ur a repair facility or a dealer you can. i later stated on bottom :goodjob: i meant as a regular person's insurance.

That's crap. All you need to insure a car is the VIN #. If your insurance company requested otherwise, they suck. By their standards, who gives a fuck if you own or rent, or bought the car? You're paying them money for a service. They could care less if you're using it.

well my insurance was wrong then. they told me i had to have the bill of sale in hand. i guess i'm glad i didn't get pulled over.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:42 AM
How does nothing i just said stand? You are completely void of a thought process. I feel like im talking to a squirrel. I'm guido looking? I dont spike my hair, i don't pout my lips, and i don't lift weights to "get big". What makes me guido, other than the fact that i have dark hair and i look 100 times better than you do?

My cars ugly.. and you drive a 1985 BMW with 100k miles and tell everyone you're a track star. But im the one trying to impress people? You tell everyone you drive a bimmer when they ask, and void the year, and model at all costs. Who craves any attention? Do I make threads to draw attention to myself? Do i make threads telling everyone my life story or my day to day events?

No, that's actually what YOU'RE doing. STARVING FOR ATTENTION. You're asking for sympathy with this post. Hoping we'll all say "yea, fuck that system! Everyone should drive with no tag and no insurance! Fuck yea!" You're a complete fool, and on top of that, fat and ugly.

On top of that, everytime i post and tell you how stupid you are, you neg rep me like a fucking PUSSY. While you're at it, if you ever meet me, just take your purse that you carry around and smack me with it after i call you a faggot. It's got the same effect as your neg rep.

You're ugly as fuck how are you to judge me? :lmfao:

My car is an 86, has 400,000 miles on it get it right, and I have NEVER said I drive a BMW to sound cool, I fucking HATE douchebag BMW owners, why do I always bash BMW's if I am a BMW fanboy? Yeah, get it right dip shit. Who said it's a track star? LOL. Where did I ever try to impress anyone with it? LOL. FAIL.

I crave for attention? YEAH a random vent thread asks for attention, I really thought IA would give me sympathy. :lmfao: Get your head out of your ass kid, YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED. You don't have a CLUE what you're saying, you take shit straight out of your ass.

Guido.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:43 AM
Wrong 100%..if ur a repair facility or a dealer you can.The vehile has to have insurence not just the person..

Right when it said "to my knowledge" we should all have just voided the rest of the paragraph.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 09:43 AM

Because, you are 22. :doh:

Jason..
10-28-2009, 09:44 AM
i later stated on bottom :goodjob: i meant as a regular person's insurance.

well my insurance was wrong then. they told me i had to have the bill of sale in hand. i guess i'm glad i didn't get pulled over.
I edited my post reread..

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:47 AM
You're ugly as fuck how are you to judge me? :lmfao:

My car is an 86, has 400,000 miles on it get it right, and I have NEVER said I drive a BMW to sound cool, I fucking HATE douchebag BMW owners, why do I always bash BMW's if I am a BMW fanboy? Yeah, get it right dip shit. Who said it's a track star? LOL. Where did I ever try to impress anyone with it? LOL. FAIL.

I crave for attention? YEAH a random vent thread asks for attention, I really thought IA would give me sympathy. :lmfao: Get your head out of your ass kid, YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED. You don't have a CLUE what you're saying, you take shit straight out of your ass.

Guido.

LOLOL. hey here you go again with the "im rubber your glue" comebacks. It's worked in the past, why not try it again right?

You tell EVERYONE you have a BMW and try to sound legit. Who the fuck said your BMW was the track star? I said you tell everyone you're a track star, that you RACE AT ROAD ATLANTA ON SOME TEAM. LOLOLOL.

yes YOU crave for attention. YOU made this thread so people would be like "it's ok buddy, i feel for you". No reason to make it otherwise.

The only thing anyones pulling out of anyones ass is the dick in yours. You're a bitch made fairy, in every sense of the word.

You are no shit talker
You are not intelligent
You will never own me
Your idea of ownage is casting "fear" on someone in an RPG game. Stop trying to be funny, witty, or make any sense. You are void of all three of those things in every post.

Oh and you forgot to mention how me being 22 voids how i graduated college while you werein highschool. Please enlighten me so i can again prove how much of an imbecile you are.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:49 AM
Because, you are 22. :doh:

it's called graduating when i was 19. thus the "i graduated college when you graduated highschool. I was saying "i was the same age when i graduated college, as you were when you graduated highschool."

Got it dumb dumb? I can break it down in stupid english for you if you'd like. Then maybe you and simon can have a pity part of the ill minds and stroke each others hands while repeating "it's ok... it's ok.. you're smarter than everyone says... you're special..."

Buttons
10-28-2009, 09:50 AM
it's called graduating when i was 19. thus the "i graduated college when you graduated highschool. I was saying "i was the same age when i graduated college, as you were when you graduated highschool."

Got it dumb dumb? I can break it down in stupid english for you if you'd like. Then maybe you and simon can have a pity part of the ill minds and stroke each others hands while repeating "it's ok... it's ok.. you're smarter than everyone says... you're special..."

just wondering... where in the hell did was that at in your original post. you didn't post that stuff til later.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 09:51 AM

Man I was totally just messing with you, because he said if you are 22 then nothing you says stand, then you said how does nothing i said stand...i jumped in jokingly saying because you are 22 because that is what he said... geesh!! :screwy:

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:53 AM
LOLOL. hey here you go again with the "im rubber your glue" comebacks. It's worked in the past, why not try it again right?

You tell EVERYONE you have a BMW and try to sound legit. Who the fuck said your BMW was the track star? I said you tell everyone you're a track star, that you RACE AT ROAD ATLANTA ON SOME TEAM. LOLOLOL.

yes YOU crave for attention. YOU made this thread so people would be like "it's ok buddy, i feel for you". No reason to make it otherwise.

The only thing anyones pulling out of anyones ass is the dick in yours. You're a bitch made fairy, in every sense of the word.

You are no shit talker
You are not intelligent
You will never own me
Your idea of ownage is casting "fear" on someone in an RPG game. Stop trying to be funny, witty, or make any sense. You are void of all three of those things in every post.

Oh and you forgot to mention how me being 22 voids how i graduated college while you werein highschool. Please enlighten me so i can again prove how much of an imbecile you are.

Post where I've said that at, you always say shit about me, I ask for you to prove it, and you just come back with some stupid dumb fuck response.

Ok so you SAID I race at Road Atlanta on some team? I've never said that. I've ran at Road Atlanta MANY times, I can prove that, but not for some team.

I made this thread just to vent and start a convo. Hell I knew you would bring the middle school entertainment and entertain me for a few minutes while I am waiting to go WORK like real men do. Not just use my parents money.

I am 21, you are 22, I graduated high school, I went to college, how does that make you that far ahead of me? :???: By the way, I am glad you take such notice of owning people, it seems real important to you. Why would I care to "own" someone on the internet? What do you get out of it? You have never owned me, told something about me nobody else knows, NOTHING, so quit acting like you're something special. :no:

Oh, I see you graduated when you were 19...THAT'S AWESOME, I graduated when I was 18, sorry dumb ass.

HundoŽ
just wondering... where in the hell did was that at in your original post. you didn't post that stuff til later.

It's not my fault you guys have a low comprehension level. I said clearly " i graduated college when you were in highschool." Comprehension is not IA members strong points. Especially Mr. Community College (simontibbett)

HundoŽ
Man I was totally just messing with you, because he said if you are 22 then nothing you says stand, then you said how does nothing i said stand...i jumped in jokingly saying because you are 22 because that is what he said... geesh!! :screwy:

my apologies then.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 09:55 AM
my apologies then.

thank you, thank you. sorry for the confusion.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 09:55 AM

Do you apologize when you shit into the toilet? Same thing here.

punkr6
10-28-2009, 09:56 AM

:lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 09:57 AM

the real question is do you? :ninja:

Buttons
10-28-2009, 09:58 AM
It's not my fault you guys have a low comprehension level. I said clearly " i graduated college when you were in highschool." Comprehension is not IA members strong points. Especially Mr. Community College (simontibbett)

Can you not comprehend what I wrote? You didn't state your education level until AFTER she said you were 22. So how was her comment toward your education?

HundoŽ
Post where I've said that at, you always say shit about me, I ask for you to prove it, and you just come back with some stupid dumb fuck response.

Ok so you SAID I race at Road Atlanta on some team? I've never said that. I've ran at Road Atlanta MANY times, I can prove that, but not for some team.

I made this thread just to vent and start a convo. Hell I knew you would bring the middle school entertainment and entertain me for a few minutes while I am waiting to go WORK like real men do. Not just use my parents money.

I am 21, you are 22, I graduated high school, I went to college, how does that make you that far ahead of me? :???: By the way, I am glad you take such notice of owning people, it seems real important to you. Why would I care to "own" someone on the internet? What do you get out of it? You have never owned me, told something about me nobody else knows, NOTHING, so quit acting like you're something special. :no:

Oh, I see you graduated when you were 19...THAT'S AWESOME, I graduated when I was 18, sorry dumb ass.

Ask anyone that has met you. Frog even said you told him you raced on some team. lololol. I laughed in his face when he told me he thought you were legit and a "cool guy".

Are you still really not grasping the concept that i graduated COLLEGE at 19, and highschool at 16? I mean is it REALLY that hard? You sit here and act as if this doesn't matter, and you're unaffected. Then you go and neg rep me like a pussy, and leave barely intelligible statements in there to add insult to stupidity and pussiness.

Again... COLLEGE AT 19, NOT HIGHSCHOOL YOU DOLT. You are completely void of reading comprehension. You are a gigantic fucking idiot.

Skorcher
I give myself a high five when I do. :ninja:

DirtyMechanic
simon since your so OMG smart. why didnt you know you had to have insurance to drive anything on a public road. and why didnt you ask the owner why there isnt an tags on the car and if it had valid insurance. usually when a car doesnt have a tag on it. it doesnt mean the car is drivable legally because of regisitration and/or insurance.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Can you not comprehend what I wrote? You didn't state your education level until AFTER she said you were 22. So how was her comment toward your education?

Jesus fucking christ. Her post was in relation to another post. You know what, it's hopeless. Trying to explain things to you is like trying to teach an infant calculus. Go re-read everything if you really wanna find out how wrong you are.

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 10:00 AM
simon since your so OMG smart. why didnt you know you had to have insurance to drive anything on a public road. and why didnt you ask the owner why there isnt an tags on the car and if it had valid insurance. usually when a car doesnt have a tag on it. it doesnt mean the car is drivable legally because of regisitration and/or insurance.

Mike,

don't go making sense. His head will explode. You might want to tone it down with the big words too, so he can understand you. Registration is more than 5 letters and it'll take him a while to comprehend what that means.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 10:03 AM
Ask anyone that has met you. Frog even said you told him you raced on some team. lololol. I laughed in his face when he told me he thought you were legit and a "cool guy".

Are you still really not grasping the concept that i graduated COLLEGE at 19, and highschool at 16? I mean is it REALLY that hard? You sit here and act as if this doesn't matter, and you're unaffected. Then you go and neg rep me like a pussy, and leave barely intelligible statements in there to add insult to stupidity and pussiness.

Again... COLLEGE AT 19, NOT HIGHSCHOOL YOU DOLT. You are completely void of reading comprehension. You are a gigantic fucking idiot.

I told Frog I am doing some races next season with a team, which I am, I am PAYING TO DRIVE, that doesn't make you a pro, cool, or anything else. None of which will be at Road Atlanta. You don't even know me. :lmfao:

Ok cool you went to some small community college after graduating with a GED or some BS diploma or from some secondary high school. That's cool. :screwy: I chose to do the REAL education thing, still am, I want to be successful, not in the way you think of successful though. You know, REAL things.

Buttons
10-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Jesus fucking christ. Her post was in relation to another post. You know what, it's hopeless. Trying to explain things to you is like trying to teach an infant calculus. Go re-read everything if you really wanna find out how wrong you are.

I don't have a high enough care level to read all your posts. I just glanced at that one. :goodjob:

FYI, i'm pretty sure if you were trying to teach me math, i would blow you out the water.

Elbow

I didn't know that, I didn't know it wasn't insured, I didn't know it didn't have a tag. You DO NOT have to have a tag to have insurance, my E30 had no tag, insurance, NEVER had a problem with any cops about it. Just "you should get a tag lulz."

Jason..
Mike,

don't go making sense. His head will explode. You might want to tone it down with the big words too, so he can understand you. Registration is more than 5 letters and it'll take him a while to comprehend what that means.
lol

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:05 AM
i hate math lol

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:05 AM
Mike,

don't go making sense. His head will explode. You might want to tone it down with the big words too, so he can understand you. Registration is more than 5 letters and it'll take him a while to comprehend what that means.:thinking:

Elbow
10-28-2009, 10:06 AM
lol

Yeah that was real funny. :screwy:

Jason..
I hate to argue w Kayfunk I could never keep up lol.

Elbow
:thinking:

He's a dumbass.

Jason..
He knows you lol

punkr6
10-28-2009, 10:07 AM
i hate math lol

the fuck :thinking:

Jason..
the fuck :thinking:
Try and keep up.

HundoŽ
I told Frog I am doing some races next season with a team, which I am, I am PAYING TO DRIVE, that doesn't make you a pro, cool, or anything else. None of which will be at Road Atlanta. You don't even know me. :lmfao:

Ok cool you went to some small community college after graduating with a GED or some BS diploma or from some secondary high school. That's cool. :screwy: I chose to do the REAL education thing, still am, I want to be successful, not in the way you think of successful though. You know, REAL things.

Yea sure you did. But everyone else says it was road atlanta and a team is paying you. I guess the story got confused, by everyone, right?

YOU'RE THE ONE IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE! LOL! I graduated early with a 4.0 and 1320 on my SATs and i took them ONCE. I have a BA and actually, only use it on occassion. I have an ACTUAL JOB. You know, salary paid, travel, vacation, benefits. You will go no where with your Associates in Business Computing Skills.

Honestly though, what is your major? HM? Lets all find out what the great community college of athens is offering for "real life successful job seekers" such as yourself.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 10:08 AM
He knows you lol

Or stalks him.

ilovemyhonda.
i am keeping up, however i was just being random.

HundoŽ

Sorry, jesus.

punkr6

was my point...

Buttons
10-28-2009, 10:09 AM
i'm just passing time while waiting for my boyfriend to get here

ilovemyhonda.
jason told me to keep up, you were confused..i killed two ia members with one post.

Elbow
Yea sure you did. But everyone else says it was road atlanta and a team is paying you. I guess the story got confused, by everyone, right?

YOU'RE THE ONE IN COMMUNITY COLLEGE! LOL! I graduated early with a 4.0 and 1320 on my SATs and i took them ONCE. I have a BA and actually, only use it on occassion. I have an ACTUAL JOB. You know, salary paid, travel, vacation, benefits. You will go no where with your Associates in Business Computing Skills.

Honestly though, what is your major? HM? Lets all find out what the great community college of athens is offering for "real life successful job seekers" such as yourself.

LOL definately NEVER said I am getting paid to race. :lmfao: Who said that?

I was majoring in mechanical engineering and switched it to journalism. I don't go to school in Athens.

Jason..
My post wasnt directed toward you...now try and keep up.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:10 AM
i'm just passing time while waiting for my boyfriend to get here
ok?Random much lol

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:11 AM
I didn't know that, I didn't know it wasn't insured, I didn't know it didn't have a tag. You DO NOT have to have a tag to have insurance, my E30 had no tag, insurance, NEVER had a problem with any cops about it. Just "you should get a tag lulz."
i asked since you were so smart and didnt know if it did or did not have insurance or regisitration. why didnt you ask him. really you dont have to have a tag to insure it really... dumbass... you assumed and got caught. pay the price for being naive. and just because you didnt have any porblems with your e30 doesnt mean your not going to have aproblem with something else down the road or street or county or state. you got lucky with the cops that just let you go when you didnt have a tag and insurance. the next one might throw you in jail. you have to prepare for the extreme ends of how the officer is going to react. you got the short stick. deal with it. who knows you could have gotten the ugly stick and when to jail.

Buttons
What's wrong with a technical college? I mean I'm at Kennesaw State, but there's nothing wrong with a technical college. They offer different degree choices.

Buttons
ok?Random much lol

well... me & tiff are being random.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:12 AM
holy monkey nuts it wasn't lmao...i must try to keep up bwahahaha.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:13 AM
What's wrong with a technical college? I mean I'm at Kennesaw State, but there's nothing wrong with a technical college. They offer different degree choices.
O god u shouldn't have said that....Waits for kayfunk...

ilovemyhonda.
IM SO CONFUSED!

DirtyMechanic
He knows you lol i figured this. but i dont know him.. .unless i do and dont know it.

Sorry, jesus.

speak when spoken to fool... ill kell joo...

Jason..
holy monkey nuts it wasn't lmao...i must try to keep up bwahahaha.
Yea..

http://www.littlecaesars.com/images/products/crazy_combo.jpg

HundoŽ
LOL definately NEVER said I am getting paid to race. :lmfao: Who said that?

I was majoring in mechanical engineering and switched it to journalism. I don't go to school in Athens.

You still refuse to tell us which community college you go to. Journalism huh? So you and bri will be working for teen vogue together making 150-200k a year, right? Or i guess since you're such a bad ass racer car drvier, you'll be working for Motor Trend or some other company like that. The sad thing is, unless you by some miracle were able to land a job at a large company and be a star journalist, you will never make what i make RIGHT NOW, at 22; and based off your comprehension level and vocabulary, that will never happen.

Good luck in life chump change. That's your new name. Chump change, because that's all you'll ever have and be.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:14 AM
i figured this. but i dont know him.. .unless i do and dont know it.

speak when spoken to fool... ill kell joo...
Its kayfunk u fucking goon...

jhadleyh
10-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Chicks with dicks can play some good checkers

HundoŽ
O god u shouldn't have said that....Waits for kayfunk...

Honestly, it isn't worth the finger fury.

Jason..
Honestly, it isn't worth the finger fury.
Please?

Elbow
10-28-2009, 10:16 AM
You still refuse to tell us which community college you go to. Journalism huh? So you and bri will be working for teen vogue together making 150-200k a year, right? Or i guess since you're such a bad ass racer car drvier, you'll be working for Motor Trend or some other company like that. The sad thing is, unless you by some miracle were able to land a job at a large company and be a star journalist, you will never make what i make RIGHT NOW, at 22; and based off your comprehension level and vocabulary, that will never happen.

Good luck in life chump change. That's your new name. Chump change, because that's all you'll ever have and be.

Gainesville State College, does it matter where I go? Who said I even wanted to write for a magazine or anything? You have no clue what I MAKE right now at 21, so stop acting like you're the shit. :lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:16 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpf!

that is all.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Gainesville State College, does it matter where I go? Who said I even wanted to write for a magazine or anything? You have no clue what I MAKE right now at 21, so stop acting like you're the shit. :lmfao:
Is that your car in your sig?

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:17 AM
Its kayfunk u fucking goon...
ugh... i cant keep up with everyones name changes and AEs... no one tells me these things...

Elbow
10-28-2009, 10:18 AM
i asked since you were so smart and didnt know if it did or did not have insurance or regisitration. why didnt you ask him. really you dont have to have a tag to insure it really... dumbass... you assumed and got caught. pay the price for being naive. and just because you didnt have any porblems with your e30 doesnt mean your not going to have aproblem with something else down the road or street or county or state. you got lucky with the cops that just let you go when you didnt have a tag and insurance. the next one might throw you in jail. you have to prepare for the extreme ends of how the officer is going to react. you got the short stick. deal with it. who knows you could have gotten the ugly stick and when to jail.

That doesn't go through my head, I was excited about the car, didn't ask. Have you asked? I doubt it. Maybe if I was going for a real drive I'd ask, but around the block?

It wasn't my car, they impounded the car (tried to, made HIM pay). There wasn't much they COULD do. I've been to jail for a BS crime before.

Watch me get my money back from this one people. :cheers:

Most of you posting are complete morons.

Jason..
ugh... i cant keep up with everyones name changes and AEs... no one tells me these things...
Cause we aren't friends..well now we are..im sorry for yelling at you.

Elbow

No, but I drove it once.

see what i did there?

ilovemyhonda.

C'mon now Jason that was a silly question :lmfao:

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:19 AM
No, but I drove it once.

see what i did there?
Your professional race car driver right lol i kid i kid..

C'mon now Jason that was a silly question

U sneaking in my room tonight again?

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 10:20 AM
That doesn't go through my head, I was excited about the car, didn't ask. Have you asked? I doubt it. Maybe if I was going for a real drive I'd ask, but around the block?

It doesn't go through your head because you think like a child. Not a responsible, intelligent human being. I wouldn't drive someones car who i don't know, if there was no tag/registration/insurance. idiot.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:21 AM
Your professional race car driver right lol i kid i kid..

U sneaking in my room tonight again?

No, I can't I hurt myself last time. Maybe you should get a ladder? :thinking:

DirtyMechanic
Cause we aren't friends..well now we are..im sorry for yelling at you.
your confusing me.

HundoŽ

It isn't much. Your pride and joy is a 20 year old bmw. Before that, a miata. He'll i'll take a wild guess, 20k. So genius, whats your major at GSC? On another note, why in gods name are you trying to add me as a friend on facebook?

Elbow
10-28-2009, 10:22 AM
It doesn't go through your head because you think like a child. Not a responsible, intelligent human being. I wouldn't drive someones car who i don't know, if there was no tag/registration/insurance. idiot.

So every used car you have driven you said sir I need to see all the paper work providing the legalities of the car before I drive it? :lmfao:

Right, everyone is perfect when they're not the ones in question.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:22 AM
your confusing me.

Yous not the only wun! :(:no:

Elbow
10-28-2009, 10:23 AM
It isn't much. Your pride and joy is a 20 year old bmw. Before that, a miata. He'll i'll take a wild guess, 20k. So genius, whats your major at GSC? On another note, why in gods name are you trying to add me as a friend on facebook?

Oops! Sorry you fail, actually after the Miata was the Porsche, then another E30, then a DSM, then a CRX, now this E30. Fail, AGAIN. :blah:

Why would this be my pride and joy? :???: IT'S A FUCKING CAR. I DRIVE IT.

MY MAJOR IS JOURNALISM, AGAIN.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:25 AM
No, I can't I hurt myself last time. Maybe you should get a ladder? :thinking:
God I want to make a sex joke right now..

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 10:25 AM
So every used car you have driven you said sir I need to see all the paper work providing the legalities of the car before I drive it? :lmfao:

Right, everyone is perfect when they're not the ones in question.

I've driven one used car that i intended to purchase, in which i made sure the tag/registration was up to date.

Other than that, it's always been at a dealership where i drove a used car. In which case i knew they had the proper paperwork and necessary information to let me drive the car off the lot for a test.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:26 AM
your confusing me.
I was saying sorry for getting silly w u that day about a certian situation...if you dont remember gtfo and die.

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:26 AM

It wasn't my car, they impounded the car (tried to, made HIM pay). There wasn't much they COULD do. I've been to jail for a BS crime before.

Watch me get my money back from this one people. :cheers:

Most of you posting are complete morons. thats because your a fucking moron yourself. you dont think to ask a stranger about his/her car that your about to test drive after seeing it doesnt have tags and wonder if it doesnt have tags what else doesnt it have.

No, but I drove it once.

see what i did there? parking spot to parking spot doesnt count.

It doesn't go through your head because you think like a child. Not a responsible, intelligent human being. I wouldn't drive someones car who i don't know, if there was no tag/registration/insurance. idiot.holy shit i agree completely with this post.:bigsmilie

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 10:27 AM
Oops! Sorry you fail, actually after the Miata was the Porsche, then another E30, then a DSM, then a CRX, now this E30. Fail, AGAIN. :blah:

Why would this be my pride and joy? :???: IT'S A FUCKING CAR. I DRIVE IT.

MY MAJOR IS JOURNALISM, AGAIN.

lolol at you saying i fail because i dont know the 15 old pieces of shit you've driven in order.

I asked for your major again to prove the point that your insignificant. I love watching you squirm.

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Yous not the only wun! :(:no: it all started with a big missunderstanding then compounded a little. but \/ all is well now.

I was saying sorry for getting silly w u that day about a certian situation...if you dont remember gtfo and die.oh i remember everything. but yes missunderstandings are not fun. AT ALL!

God I want to make a sex joke right now.. DO IT!!!!

HundoŽ
Gainesville State College, does it matter where I go? Who said I even wanted to write for a magazine or anything?

On another note, why wouldn't you want to strive to be a famous writer, for a magazine or otherwise? So you're saying you wanna do some boring columns for the sunday paper and make $40k a year? Way to strive for excellence chump change.

ilovemyhonda.
God I want to make a sex joke right now..

do it, so i can make a remark back..

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:31 AM
it all started with a big missunderstanding then compounded a little. but \/ all is well now.

oh i remember everything. but yes missunderstandings are not fun. AT ALL!

DO IT!!!!:goodjob: I wasn't gona hit you lol.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:32 AM
do it, so i can make a remark back..
Can't the fire is gone lol..So I bought a ladder for you and condoms so there are no excuses..

Im sure we could come to a mutual,yet sexual agreement...

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:32 AM
lolol at you saying i fail because i dont know the 15 old pieces of shit you've driven in order.

I asked for your major again to prove the point that your insignificant. I love watching you squirm.
have you ever thought about the amount of money these people with 15+ cars over one year spent. imagine if they got responsible and got a car payment. they could have something thats worth more then the gum on the bottom of my sandal...

^see what i did there... sandal.... lol

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Can't the fire is gone lol..So I bought a ladder for you and condoms so there are no excuses..

well the ladder better be sturdy, if i get hurt again i am suing. ;):rolleyes:

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:34 AM
:goodjob: I wasn't gona hit you lol.
oh i never thought it would reach that. i didnt get the text about the V till the next morning.

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:35 AM
well the ladder better be sturdy, if i get hurt again i am suing. ;):rolleyes:

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:36 AM

Last time, I had to sneak in the window and I got hurt. So I told him to get a ladder, he said he did. I said it better be sturdy so I dont get hurt again. :idb:

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 10:36 AM
have you ever thought about the amount of money these people with 15+ cars over one year spent. imagine if they got responsible and got a car payment. they could have something thats worth more then the gum on the bottom of my sandal...

^see what i did there... sandal.... lol

lmfao @ the sandal.

Depends on the person. Some of them buy the car cheap, and sell it for more than they got it, and buy another piece of shit. They dont make any real money so payments are out of the question. They can only buy another car when the previous piece of shit sells, and they have a few hundred dollars to make up the difference.

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Last time, I had to sneak in the window and I got hurt. So I told him to get a ladder, he said he did. I said it better be sturdy so I dont get hurt again. :idb: umm this isnt clarissa explains it all. this is 2009 use the front door already geez.... no need to get brusied and beaten before the pleasure of the evening.

lmfao @ the sandal.

Depends on the person. Some of them buy the car cheap, and sell it for more than they got it, and buy another piece of shit. They dont make any real money so payments are out of the question. They can only buy another car when the previous piece of shit sells, and they have a few hundred dollars to make up the difference.
lol

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:43 AM
umm this isnt clarissa explains it all. this is 2009 use the front door already geez.... no need to get brusied and beaten before the pleasure of the evening.

lol

No he still lives at home..Dont want to get anyone in trouble, because then there wouldnt be anymore sexy time for me..

see what i did there?

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 10:46 AM
No he still lives at home..Dont want to get anyone in trouble, because then there wouldnt be anymore sexy time for me..

see what i did there?
hmm.... i got nothing remotely funny to respond with.... im kind of sad now... you set that up pretty well for something good. im loosing my touch....:(

Elbow
10-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Why would I want a brand new car? I enjoy not making car payments. I COULD, but choose not to. I've thought about buying a new car before, but even most new cars I don't like.

I LIKE the cars I buy, it's not that I can't afford more, I also spend my money on PAYING TO RACE OTHER PEOPLES CARS. Which is far more important to me then making sure I can impress people on Import Atlanta with my maD tyGht street car.

I would like to write for a magazine, that's kind of the plan, but not all there is to it. I am a damn good writer when it comes down to it, I've already had small things published in random small magazines/newsletters, you have to start somewhere.

Unless YOU KNOW ME, you can't talk shit.

By the way who in their right mind things I am serious about driving the Peugeot, I didn't even move it spot to spot, never even sat in it, it's just I can say I did as a joke then complete MORONS take it seriously and spread rumors.

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 10:50 AM
hmm.... i got nothing remotely funny to respond with.... im kind of sad now... you set that up pretty well for something good. im loosing my touch....:(

Yes, 1 for me, none for joo! :D

Jason..
10-28-2009, 10:59 AM
U suck

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 11:00 AM
Yes, 1 for me, none for joo!

grrr

U suck
:no:no i dont:no:....

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 11:01 AM
grrr

:no:no i dont:no:....

RAWR!

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:04 AM
RAWR!
U cimin or wat

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 11:09 AM
U cimin or wat
did you fall off your stool at work or something... speak any english?

RAWR!

pookie bear is dead!

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:21 AM
did you fall off your stool at work or something... speak any english?

pookie bear is dead!
Sorry I was in a hurry.lol

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 11:23 AM
Sorry I was in a hurry.lol
speaking of being in a hurry.. off to firehouse... woot woot.. free subs... woot!!! make a funny so i can rep you back...

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:27 AM
speaking of being in a hurry.. off to firehouse... woot woot.. free subs... woot!!! make a funny so i can rep you back...
Are those good subs?

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmp9Z0CdiZo

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Are those good subs?
oh yes!!!!!

DirtyMechanic
10-28-2009, 11:29 AM
there will be rep lulz when i come back.... courtesy of simon... stay tuned.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 11:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmp9Z0CdiZo

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:31 AM
This guy hates this thread!!

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 11:32 AM
U cimin or wat

lol wut? :thinking:

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:35 AM
lol wut? :thinking:
God your slow..end of joke lol

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 11:37 AM
cimin..thats what i am confuzzled about yo.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:40 AM
cimin..thats what i am confuzzled about yo.
Suppost to be comon lol sorry darling

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 11:41 AM
geesh, get all uptight and junk without explaining your incorrect spelling errors and then expect me to know wtf you meant..

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:42 AM
geesh, get all uptight and junk without explaining your incorrect spelling errors and then expect to know wtf you meant..
Calm down or I wont let u come over..

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Good then I can save myself the hassle of using your piece of crap ladder to climb up to your window and avoid hurting myself again.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 11:46 AM
Good then I can save myself the hassle of using your piece of crap ladder to climb up to your window and avoid hurting myself again.
Grrrr

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 11:46 AM
RAWR hot damn argh

neon_ert3
10-28-2009, 01:41 PM
this thread went WAY off topic

anyways, best of luck to you man! i really dont get y ur in trouble. i wouldnt insure a car that im not driving and trying to sell and i wouldnt expect u to insure it for 30 mins while u test drive it ..........idk

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 01:43 PM
^ what thread in the WL doesn't go waaayyy off topic?

neon_ert3
10-28-2009, 01:47 PM
lol, good point

man
10-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Should have told him you were a race car driver and that you had the situation under control... I'm sure he would have let you off. lol

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 02:12 PM
Should have told him you were a race car driver and that you had the situation under control... I'm sure he would have let you off. lol

:lmfao::lmfao:

ilovemyhonda.
10-28-2009, 02:13 PM
lol, good point

:goodjob:

HundoŽ
10-28-2009, 02:28 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

he tells everyone else.. why not the judge, right?! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Elbow
10-28-2009, 05:00 PM

he tells everyone else.. why not the judge, right?! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Who have I told I was a race car driver too? Yall are fucking retarded.

If you post up OR GET SOMEONE I told this to to post then I will give you my E30.

man
10-28-2009, 05:48 PM
PM'd you my address for you to deliver the car to.

Jason..
10-28-2009, 06:12 PM
PM'd you my address to for you to deliver the car to.
O shit!!!

Evil Goat
10-28-2009, 06:16 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao:

i'm not even reading the whole thread....you are an idiot....you just proved yourself guilty idiot....pay your fine, have a coke, and shut the fuck up

man
10-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Oh noes, Simone neg repped me, whatever will I do?

Stop hitting on me faggot.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 08:07 PM

Stop posting stupid shit about me, I just added that under my username. :lmfao: Fucking idiot.

Elbow
10-28-2009, 08:07 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao:

i'm not even reading the whole thread....you are an idiot....you just proved yourself guilty idiot....pay your fine, have a coke, and shut the fuck up

LOL um great post kid it makes no sense. :cheers:

man
10-28-2009, 08:14 PM
Stop posting stupid shit about me, I just added that under my username. :lmfao: Fucking idiot.

LOL, I didn't know they let clowns drive race cars. Although I'm sure the closest you've come is a PACE car. lol

1990wade
10-28-2009, 10:46 PM
YEA MAN I HAVE BEEN FUCKED TO BY THE COURT SYSTEM:2up:

DirtyMechanic
10-29-2009, 04:10 AM

OMG he neg you too.... talk about someone getting butt hurt quick. awww poor simon didnt like being called names... pshhh grow up race boy.

FAM0U5
10-29-2009, 04:20 AM
well Ill being to court in a couple of hours, shit sucks even tho I didn't do anything court make feel that I did.

Humphrizzle
10-29-2009, 04:23 AM

This law states you must have an insurance policy that covers you on any car you are in.

My father has this type of insurance. Obviously you do not.

DirtyMechanic
10-29-2009, 04:24 AM
This law states you must have an insurance policy that covers you on any car you are in.

i know just posting this he owned himself. how stupid can you be. does he not know how to read.

Elbow
10-29-2009, 07:25 AM

Are you retarded? I posted that I do. Having no proof of insurance that night I got a ticket, the court said NO INSURANCE would allow that, learn to read fool.

As for the race car comments, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ALL SO JEALOUS? That's what it seems like to me. I've done some races, some test days, a shit load of track days, karting, etc. I've never made a dime, I've had to pay for it all, what the fuck is the big deal? I've never bragged about it, said I've done more then I have, or anything else.

Frög
10-29-2009, 10:12 AM

Aye, don't put words in my mouth. I told you he is paying to race. NOT getting paid.

Both of you are total fags. You wanna know why? Well, because you're silly ignorant Americans.. ;)

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 10:14 AM
Aye, Don't put words in my mouth. I told you he is paying to race. NOT getting paid.

Both of you are total fags. You wanna know why? Well, because you are silly Americans.. ;)

no you didn't. you said "simon told me next year he's going to get paid to race in some league. they have sponsors and blah blah blah" and i cut you off and said he was full of shit and to stop talking about that faggot in my presence. I have eye witnesses.

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 10:16 AM
OMG he neg you too.... talk about someone getting butt hurt quick. awww poor simon didnt like being called names... pshhh grow up race boy.

he neg reps EVERYONE who calls him out on his bullshit. Like i said before, he might as well be hitting us with his purse. lololol.

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 10:22 AM
duhhhh because reps mean something irl, did you forget about that? lol

Elbow
10-29-2009, 10:22 AM
he neg reps EVERYONE who calls him out on his bullshit. Like i said before, he might as well be hitting us with his purse. lololol.

LOL it's reps, who cares? If you all didn't cry and post up everytime I negative repped you I probably wouldn't do it. It's like poking a squeamish girl.

Elbow
10-29-2009, 10:23 AM
duhhhh because reps mean something irl, did you forget about that? lol

Reps are life, everyone knows that. :screwy:

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Reps are life, everyone knows that. :screwy:

I know, that is why i said that lol... it was a joke though, but still reps are serious bidness and make me laugh.

S2KJD
10-29-2009, 10:27 AM
guess its good to know now that we should ask for verification of insurance bf test driving a car cause crazy things can happen...

Elbow
10-29-2009, 10:27 AM
guess its good to know now that we should ask for verification of insurance bf test driving a car cause crazy things can happen...

Truth. :goodjob:

Elbow
10-29-2009, 10:28 AM
I know, that is why i said that lol... it was a joke though, but still reps are serious bidness and make me laugh.

Me too lol.

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 10:33 AM
Holy batman this lady called in and was loud as hell, maybe I should neg rep her..

02SloWrx
10-29-2009, 11:47 AM
What are you complaining about? Wow, you are corrupted, not the court. You were cought driving uninsured vehicle, wtf do you not get?

Elbow
10-29-2009, 12:02 PM
What are you complaining about? Wow, you are corrupted, not the court. You were cought driving uninsured vehicle, wtf do you not get?

Why the fuck don't you ever read anything? I have insurance to drive any car insured or not. Read the fucking GA laws dumb ass. Fool. :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
10-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Why the fuck don't you ever read anything? I have insurance to drive any car insured or not. Read the fucking GA laws dumb ass. Fool. :lmfao:
thats not a law. thats is a insurance policy. and if you really do have it. why did you plead no lo and take a conviction. you should have shown up with your policy and have the solicitor drop it. since if you pleaded not guilty you would have won. but no your to fucking stupid and pleaded no lo and took the fine anyways. even though you have a insurance policy to let you drive any uninsured vehilce...

btw how much is your insurance? since you can drive any vehicle. can you drive a friend's dad's SLR, f430, spiker, murcielgao, XJ220, and a few other cars into a wall and then pay for it through your insurance... i highly doubt you have that high of a coverage to let you drive any vehicle.:goodjob:

dumbass

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 12:47 PM
thats not a law. thats is a insurance policy. and if you really do have it. why did you plead no lo and take a conviction. you should have shown up with your policy and have the solicitor drop it. since if you pleaded not guilty you would have won. but no your to fucking stupid and pleaded no lo and took the fine anyways. even though you have a insurance policy to let you drive any uninsured vehilce...

btw how much is your insurance? since you can drive any vehicle. can you drive a friend's dad's SLR, f430, spiker, murcielgao, XJ220, and a few other cars into a wall and then pay for it through your insurance... i highly doubt you have that high of a coverage to let you drive any vehicle.:goodjob:

dumbass

Hi pookie bear :D;)

DirtyMechanic
10-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi pookie bear :D;)
hi patty cakes:D:boobies:

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 01:02 PM
hi patty cakes:D:boobies:

Wanna tell knock knock jokes? :lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
10-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Wanna tell knock knock jokes? :lmfao:
sure you first.

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 01:26 PM

dumbass

god the amount of ownage this kid takes on daily. i dont know how he hasn't offed himself yet. hasn't he realized he's a fucking imbecile yet? seriously how much more dull minded can one person be?

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 01:26 PM
sure you first.

knock knock?

DirtyMechanic
10-29-2009, 01:27 PM

god the amount of ownage this kid takes on daily. i dont know how he hasn't offed himself yet. hasn't he realized he's a fucking imbecile yet? seriously how much more dull minded can one person be?
idk lets wait for him to post again.:lmfao:

DirtyMechanic
knock knock?
whos there?

HundoŽ
knock knock?

i forget the rest, but your mothers a whore.

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 01:28 PM
whos there?

loud interrupting cow.

DirtyMechanic
10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
ugh...

loud interrupting cow.
loud interrupting cow who?

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 01:33 PM
Figs !

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 01:37 PM
whats going on in here?

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 01:39 PM
someone say figs who damnit

HundoŽ
10-29-2009, 01:46 PM
ugh...

loud interrupting cow...

MOOOOOOOOOO!!!

see what i did there?

bdydrpdmazda
10-29-2009, 01:48 PM
i refuse to play these childish games

ilovemyhonda.
10-29-2009, 01:49 PM
you guys ruined my joke.

Elbow
10-29-2009, 06:29 PM

dumbass

I DID HAVE MY POLICY, dumb fuck, she ran it then came back with that stupid shit about not covering the car, I showed it again, they wanted nothing to do with it and said I was wrong. I took no lo because you can't trust the court, they can throw anything at you and do whatever they want, they make all the rules.

I don't know if I am covered for crashing all those, my dads works for the insurance companies, I have a detailing business, I am covered for ANY CAR I DRIVE. :screwy:

Nice try to own me, go beg for change or something.

It's a $200 fine, it's not like it's even a big deal, funny how you all are making it more out to be then I was. The court is a joke, they tried to sentence me to 15 years in jail once for something so stupid it was printed to the public for being so stupid.

Elbow
10-29-2009, 06:51 PM
By the way Hundo, why do you want to beat my ass if we meet in person? Have I hurt your feelings too much little boy? Taking the internet a tad serious are we? Jesus Christ faggot, get a life, get a girlfriend, get something, you miserable waste of air.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5543691

Elbow
10-29-2009, 07:05 PM
Before Dirty Mechanic TRIES...yes, this just happened.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0138.jpg

HundoŽ
10-30-2009, 08:40 AM
I DID HAVE MY POLICY, dumb fuck, she ran it then came back with that stupid shit about not covering the car, I showed it again, they wanted nothing to do with it and said I was wrong. I took no lo because you can't trust the court, they can throw anything at you and do whatever they want, they make all the rules.

I don't know if I am covered for crashing all those, my dads works for the insurance companies, I have a detailing business, I am covered for ANY CAR I DRIVE. :screwy:

It's a $200 fine, it's not like it's even a big deal, funny how you all are making it more out to be then I was. The court is a joke, they tried to sentence me to 15 years in jail once for something so stupid it was printed to the public for being so stupid.

I knew it.. you were adopted & raised by two homosexual parents.. that explains EVERYTHING. Now it all makes sense...

HundoŽ
10-30-2009, 08:41 AM
By the way Hundo, why do you want to beat my ass if we meet in person? Have I hurt your feelings too much little boy? Taking the internet a tad serious are we? Jesus Christ faggot, get a life, get a girlfriend, get something, you miserable waste of air.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/5543691

I just said i was going to cunt punch you for being such a girl.. i never said i was going to beat your ass :dunno:

HundoŽ
10-30-2009, 08:42 AM

I hope you don't think that's mike..

DirtyMechanic
10-30-2009, 10:26 AM

OMG there is so much self ownage in this post i just have to quote it for the stupid shit that just dribbled form you mouth. holf shit i dont even know where to start. but ill try.

1. even if you had your policy the officer is not 100% right all the time so he probably just gave you the ticket to cover his ass. now its your burden to prove him wrong.
2. you took no lo because your a fucking moron. EVEN though you say your in the right. that doesnt show me that you have any kind of brains to deffend yourself in court. or you could have just got a lawyer to show after you pleaded not guilty that they are wrong.
3. not trust the court.... no you can trust the court to hold up THE LAW. you cant trust the solicitor. they will bully and push you for a easy conviction aka your no-lo. if you really did have that policy they you would have won in all of 5 mins in court.
4. they dont make the laws that day to screw each sperete person over. they enforce the laws that are on the books at the time of your violation. you had the policy. you were ok. but again you to stupid to realize it.

am i using to big of words for you to understand or do i need to dumb it down for you?

5. detailing business lol... that insurance is in case a car is damaged on the property not on public streets. since to detail you dont need to drive the car on a public street, if you have a store front. btw how much is your insurance anyways for this magical policy you have that covers you at work and your personal property? i would love to have some. i bet i could cut down my 675 for 6 mouths down and drive any car i wanted. get me a P-car or just mulitiple cars and only pay for one. the one im driving, since you can only drive one car at a time. honestly i think everyone with more than one car should this magical business and personal car insurance.

6. you dad work for insurance... wtf do i really need to continue the ownage here.... yes i just need to bury you already. you dad... wow should have him come up with a copy for the courts signed and notarized saying anything you drive is covered but no your to stupid to ask your dad to help you out. since HE is probably the policy holder for your detailing business.

7. beg for change? what?

8. im not making it more than what it is. your the dumbass that is apparently in the right with your insurance policy but your to fucking stupid to win in court. and then YOU make a thread complaining about how stupid you are. and that you were in the wrong and that YOU even posted the law you broke.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0138.jpg yeah i laughed at this but your doing in wrong let me help you with the you missed on the link. hmm... maybe i should bring that thread back up.... yeah i think i will.... naw ill just post the pics in here. and continue the ownage.

I hope you don't think that's mike..
oh no. thats Simon himself.:lmfao: being the gay self he is.

DirtyMechanic
10-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Simon here is a tip... use it wisely.:goodjob:

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/15.jpg

DirtyMechanic
10-30-2009, 10:42 AM
please let the photoshoping begin.

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0159.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0158.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0157.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0155.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0153.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0152.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0151.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0150.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0148.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0147.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0146.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0145.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0144.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0143.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0142.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0141.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0140.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0139.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0137.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0135.jpg

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg247/DirtyMechanic_album/IMG_0134.jpg

HundoŽ
10-30-2009, 10:49 AM
OMG there is so much self ownage in this post i just have to quote it for the stupid shit that just dribbled form you mouth. holf shit i dont even know where to start. but ill try.

1. even if you had your policy the officer is not 100% right all the time so he probably just gave you the ticket to cover his ass. now its your burden to prove him wrong.
2. you took no lo because your a fucking moron. EVEN though you say your in the right. that doesnt show me that you have any kind of brains to deffend yourself in court. or you could have just got a lawyer to show after you pleaded not guilty that they are wrong.
3. not trust the court.... no you can trust the court to hold up THE LAW. you cant trust the solicitor. they will bully and push you for a easy conviction aka your no-lo. if you really did have that policy they you would have won in all of 5 mins in court.
4. they dont make the laws that day to screw each sperete person over. they enforce the laws that are on the books at the time of your violation. you had the policy. you were ok. but again you to stupid to realize it.

am i using to big of words for you to understand or do i need to dumb it down for you?

5. detailing business lol... that insurance is in case a car is damaged on the property not on public streets. since to detail you dont need to drive the car on a public street, if you have a store front. btw how much is your insurance anyways for this magical policy you have that covers you at work and your personal property? i would love to have some. i bet i could cut down my 675 for 6 mouths down and drive any car i wanted. get me a P-car or just mulitiple cars and only pay for one. the one im driving, since you can only drive one car at a time. honestly i think everyone with more than one car should this magical business and personal car insurance.

6. you dad work for insurance... wtf do i really need to continue the ownage here.... yes i just need to bury you already. you dad... wow should have him come up with a copy for the courts signed and notarized saying anything you drive is covered but no your to stupid to ask your dad to help you out. since HE is probably the policy holder for your detailing business.

7. beg for change? what?

8. im not making it more than what it is. your the dumbass that is apparently in the right with your insurance policy but your to fucking stupid to win in court. and then YOU make a thread complaining about how stupid you are. and that you were in the wrong and that YOU even posted the law you broke.

yeah i laughed at this but your doing in wrong let me help you with the you missed on the link. hmm... maybe i should bring that thread back up.... yeah i think i will.... naw ill just post the pics in here. and continue the ownage.

oh no. thats Simon himself.:lmfao: being the gay self he is.

YOU BEAT ME TO IT. LMAO. HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S STUPID.

Elbow
10-30-2009, 04:49 PM
How is it ownage if I just posted the pics? LOL, you try to own me with those, but I've even made a thread re-posting them, do you think I care? You're the one who tried to fuck a drunk girl that night and take advantage of her.

My dad has nothing to do with my detailing business. I have no store front. I pickup cars and take them to detail them and drop them off. So I usually drive everything I clean. Rarely do I do it at their work/house/whatever.

If I thought it would have been an issue I would of gotten my lawyer to come and anything else. However, even with trial, I'd rather pay $200 then deal with more court BS I just got off probation 5 years early after 2 and didn't want anymore issues with them.

As for the rest of your long ass stupid fuck post, I don't even feel like reading it, this whole thread all I've read from the both of you girls is repetitive bullshit.

Echonova
10-30-2009, 05:13 PM
there we go i knew there were some folks out here who still believed in havein fun its b series all motor so if they got a b get them in lets through this together and bring the honda brother hood back hondas our cars our us were 50 and rich so thats why we drive what we got thats what we raise hell in so lets raise some hell. the only reason imports are respected nowadays is because we showed all the racers and spectators that we can do some mad shit with our imports we dont talk shit we do it and if we lose who cares we got a 4 banger and thats how imports got respect in my eyes thats why i love hondas, imports cause thats my race car and it will be when im 50 my generation made that and im stayin with it just like the old f***ers stay with their old cars i mean how many riced out cars do we see drivein down our streets every day and we talk shit cause we know thats wrong i mean how many ricers do we have in this forum the people that talk but dont want to race sure you may have beat them once dont mean you will today yea you may have more horses dont mean you know how to let them gallop they way they should i mean hell anything could happen miss a gear thats racing you lose to me all those people who just run their mouth are ricers and is scared to lose cause then somebody might talk shit to them or just tell them better luck next time ive lost so many races but i lost them with pride so lets race god bless honda

slow_hatch
10-30-2009, 05:18 PM

Now it all makes perfect sense:gay:

Elbow
10-30-2009, 05:25 PM
there we go i knew there were some folks out here who still believed in havein fun its b series all motor so if they got a b get them in lets through this together and bring the honda brother hood back hondas our cars our us were 50 and rich so thats why we drive what we got thats what we raise hell in so lets raise some hell. the only reason imports are respected nowadays is because we showed all the racers and spectators that we can do some mad shit with our imports we dont talk shit we do it and if we lose who cares we got a 4 banger and thats how imports got respect in my eyes thats why i love hondas, imports cause thats my race car and it will be when im 50 my generation made that and im stayin with it just like the old f***ers stay with their old cars i mean how many riced out cars do we see drivein down our streets every day and we talk shit cause we know thats wrong i mean how many ricers do we have in this forum the people that talk but dont want to race sure you may have beat them once dont mean you will today yea you may have more horses dont mean you know how to let them gallop they way they should i mean hell anything could happen miss a gear thats racing you lose to me all those people who just run their mouth are ricers and is scared to lose cause then somebody might talk shit to them or just tell them better luck next time ive lost so many races but i lost them with pride so lets race god bless honda

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: What is that from???

Elbow
10-30-2009, 05:25 PM

Now it all makes perfect sense:gay:

I still die laughing everytime I see these. I have them saved on my phone.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

02SloWrx
10-30-2009, 05:32 PM

You fail, read the law before u tell someone else to read it. Its your....well just look below your post.

Maniacc
10-30-2009, 05:34 PM
I have no idea what this thread is aboot, but simon, those two last pictures of you and matt are 100% gay!! lol wtf kid.

Elbow
10-30-2009, 05:41 PM
I have no idea what this thread is aboot, but simon, those two last pictures of you and matt are 100% gay!! lol wtf kid.

LOLOL I know, but I COULD explain the situation, it's gay no matter what, but if you were there it was funny as fuck, just look at my eyes. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Echonova
10-30-2009, 05:54 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: What is that from???Columbus thread. Don't go in there causing trouble... WL is the only place you can talk shit.

TheGodfather
10-30-2009, 06:33 PM
Hundo fails hard as shit at attempted ownage.

Accusing him of having 2 dads because he forgot the apostrophe? What a fucking dumb faggot.

Echonova
10-30-2009, 07:04 PM
If I know AM/PM... Some folks will be getting an e-mail to take the pics down or his lawyers will be contacting you. He sent me a pm like that last year and ended up getting a mod to delete it. Pussy.

Elbow
10-30-2009, 09:37 PM
If I know AM/PM... Some folks will be getting an e-mail to take the pics down or his lawyers will be contacting you. He sent me a pm like that last year and ended up getting a mod to delete it. Pussy.

§treet_§peed
10-30-2009, 09:58 PM
I just have a small question. How long did it take you to figure this out?

Frög
10-31-2009, 03:20 AM
no you didn't. you said "simon told me next year he's going to get paid to race in some league. they have sponsors and blah blah blah" and i cut you off and said he was full of shit and to stop talking about that faggot in my presence. I have eye witnesses.

NO, I said he has to pay $60k to race, and explained to you that it pays for the team, and etc.. To that, you responded: "how the fuck is he going to be able to pay for that".. THEN and only then, I told you he gets sponsors to pay..

That's how koni (sp?) races work.. I knew that, so I would never say such statements.. Maybe you misunderstood me, but I NEVER said he was getting paid to race..

Not taking sides here, but don't say I told you he was getting paid for it..

UTsmokey14
10-31-2009, 04:52 PM
I bought a TV from someone last year. It turned out to be stolen and i did 4 months in county and 3 months in prison for a felony theft by receiving stolen property. $2,000 in fines, $2,000 in lawyer fees, and i have 5 years of probation.

Hint: Dont buy TV's off of craigslist, or the internet.

Elbow
10-31-2009, 06:44 PM
I bought a TV from someone last year. It turned out to be stolen and i did 4 months in county and 3 months in prison for a felony theft by receiving stolen property. $2,000 in fines, $2,000 in lawyer fees, and i have 5 years of probation.

Hint: Dont buy TV's off of craigslist, or the internet.

WTF......That makes me not want to buy anything used ever again. Did you have proof you bought it?

TheGodfather
11-01-2009, 01:50 AM
One time I bought a hooker and tried to return her when she had alot of itching down below, but the pimp was like nah son that ain't me.

Then the cops came.

Sucked.

CasadeWaffle
11-01-2009, 01:04 AM

x7373675368745845878

Just because something is a law doesn't make it reasonable or valid...I mean if they outlawed alcohol would all you still hold the law in such high regard. Laws are good and necessary but in this instance simon should not be at fault.

HundoŽ
11-02-2009, 08:54 AM
NO, I said he has to pay $60k to race, and explained to you that it pays for the team, and etc.. To that, you responded: "how the fuck is he going to be able to pay for that".. THEN and only then, I told you he gets sponsors to pay..

That's how koni (sp?) races work.. I knew that, so I would never say such statements.. Maybe you misunderstood me, but I NEVER said he was getting paid to race..

Not taking sides here, but don't say I told you he was getting paid for it..

yea you did. sorry frogster. i haz witnizz