PDA

View Full Version : 92-95 hatch green found.

tuyen
10-27-2009, 09:12 PM
drove home from work today and saw this hatch near my house front end was gone. and interior is gone also. no motor. got a parking pass from Berkmar. if it your car shoot me a pm.

EmminoDaGreat
10-27-2009, 09:13 PM
damn!! still a clean shell!!

GSRteg®
10-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Good looking out for IA folks.

IMPORTchic
10-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Wow...so someone just dumped that shit? What is the area you found it?

Da_unknown
10-27-2009, 09:39 PM
damn!! still a clean shell!!for real...

tuyen
10-27-2009, 10:01 PM
gwinnett US29

Wow...so someone just dumped that shit? What is the area you found it?

gerardojdm
10-27-2009, 10:18 PM
damn that's my friends car.

EL-CANGRI
10-27-2009, 10:40 PM

x2 :(

vtecdude93
10-27-2009, 11:41 PM
well let your friend know that we found it and he should pm me or tuyen to get the location

IMPORTchic
10-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Was the police not called as soon as it was found?

Romeo
10-28-2009, 12:47 AM
Was the police not called as soon as it was found?

That's what i'm saying. First thing i would've done.

*EFilliated*
10-28-2009, 12:57 AM
damn that sucks. used it to go to school. berkmar high

-EnVus-
10-28-2009, 01:03 AM
how many parts did u grab lol
grab me that exhaust:ninja:

jadakid88
10-28-2009, 08:08 AM
THATS FUCKED UP I WAS JUST WITH THIS ***** GOING TO MORELAND...:(

cactusEG
10-28-2009, 10:15 AM
Good looking out dude...

JdM_EJ2
10-28-2009, 12:05 PM
The car is aready back at my homeboys crib...we kno who took it

ej6kidd
10-28-2009, 12:07 PM
so who took it fill ia in

WhiteAccord
10-28-2009, 12:12 PM

Always good to know who took. Post pics of said thief.

*EFilliated*
10-28-2009, 01:34 PM
x2

so who took it fill ia in

wrekonize
10-28-2009, 01:52 PM
TELL YOUR HOMEBOI IF HE WANTS TO SELL THE SHELL

MR2DR
10-28-2009, 02:12 PM

call his ass out. We should really start a database of known car thieves in Atlanta..

Arm&hammer
10-28-2009, 03:19 PM
call his ass out. We should really start a database of known car thieves in Atlanta..

X2.

getherdone
10-28-2009, 03:22 PM
X2.just did so everybody feel in the names

tuyen
10-28-2009, 04:16 PM
was getting out the drive was this morning and make a left turn saw the police open the door to the car and here came a tow truck. then i'm like ok the owner should be getting it soon..

1MP0RTL0V3R
10-28-2009, 08:23 PM
damn i went to berkmar never parked there since i dont really trust many people who go or went there

dexsohcvtec
10-28-2009, 08:40 PM
i jus seen this car at my job.... dats crazy

JDM_p00ky
10-29-2009, 06:53 AM
we kno who did it this is ma homeboy's car it was taken from his job wat the dumb fukin thieves dun kno is that we are way smarter than them and i wud also like to thank them fukers cuz lol lmfao jaja we wud luv to thank them cuz we already had a new carpet and new parts for the car lmfao and a new bumber ahahahaha we was gun strip the car but they did the job for us lol but still they shud b punished.. but yea gud lookin out man i apreciate the support about ma boy's car thanks !!!

JDM_p00ky
10-29-2009, 06:55 AM
and no the shell is not for sale trust me he aint gun sell that car fo sh**t lol

silversol
10-29-2009, 07:58 AM
we kno who did it this is ma homeboy's car it was taken from his job wat the dumb fukin thieves dun kno is that we are way smarter than them and i wud also like to thank them fukers cuz lol lmfao jaja we wud luv to thank them cuz we already had a new carpet and new parts for the car lmfao and a new bumber ahahahaha we was gun strip the car but they did the job for us lol but still they shud b punished.. but yea gud lookin out man i apreciate the support about ma boy's car thanks !!!

IN ENGLISH PLEASE?

JDM_p00ky
10-29-2009, 09:56 AM
wat it says there it means wat it means dun need to re-write.. maybe u just cant read lol

jadakid88
10-29-2009, 10:02 AM
word
IN ENGLISH PLEASE?

silversol
10-29-2009, 11:32 AM
wat it says there it means wat it means dun need to re-write.. maybe u just cant read lol

No I can read english just fine. I think you need to retake spelling/grammer classes!

tavooo
10-29-2009, 11:45 AM
No I can read english just fine. I think you need to retake spelling/grammer classes!

can you understand this?

KISS MY BLACK ASS ?
if u want some correct spelling and grammer.

ej6kidd
10-29-2009, 12:40 PM
can you understand this?

KISS MY BLACK ASS ?
wow we have a bunch of IA internet gangsters here every post yall made was a bunch of baby gibber yall talk about how u got the car and blah blah talk about who did it since you guys know. im sure every other member that's car was stolen would like to know so they can look out for there shit also

georgieboi
10-29-2009, 12:55 PM
whos car was this

Captain-Obvious™
10-29-2009, 01:15 PM
IN ENGLISH PLEASE?

Seriously.

RBS
10-29-2009, 01:42 PM
word

no word, werd

dexsohcvtec
10-29-2009, 03:06 PM
And again... who did this or at lease what kind of car they drive so we could keep an eye out for them....

EJ6
10-29-2009, 08:36 PM
can you understand this?

KISS MY BLACK ASS ?

just wonderin is this the guy that drove a goldish 240 who wrecked at the track?

EJ6
10-29-2009, 08:38 PM
nvm

JDM_p00ky
10-30-2009, 01:46 PM
i believe i can write howeva da hell i want u aint a nobody to tell me how to write i been told IA has ppl always judgin sumone else lol but shoot why da hell i care wat u say about my grammar lmfao i got more money than u thats for a fact lol

JDM_p00ky
10-30-2009, 01:48 PM
car is ma boy's we aint worried about the parts missin we already got another swap for him that we was gettin ready for months so wat they took it really didnt harmed us at all but still tho is very upsetin lookin at the car in the garage the way it looks. shud b havin the car runnin and complete again by next week

Vasquez
10-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Why didn't they take that jdm exhaust or those balla ass wheels?
They were clearly hispanics.

If that hatch were rocking pep boys rims you know it would've been left on bricks.

JDM_p00ky
10-30-2009, 01:56 PM
they werent hispanics lol but ur rite man

jadakid88
10-30-2009, 02:05 PM
wow...
i believe i can write howeva da hell i want u aint a nobody to tell me how to write i been told IA has ppl always judgin sumone else lol but shoot why da hell i care wat u say about my grammar lmfao i got more money than u thats for a fact lol

Black4DrEK
10-30-2009, 04:47 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOoooooo

WHO THE FUCK STOLE THE CAR????? NAMES??? or VEHICLE they Drive?????

WTF??????

MrSVT
10-30-2009, 05:24 PM
its funny alot of people on this site are some of your worse enemies without u knowing it, sucks people steal shit

MrSVT
10-30-2009, 05:26 PM

x2 lol that would be so awesome

ej6kidd
10-30-2009, 05:36 PM
so we asked so many times who took it and yall only post stupid shit that aint no help the op looked out for you and told you where the car was least you could do since you know who took it is look out for your fellow IA members and let us know

MrSVT
10-30-2009, 05:39 PM
so we asked so many times who took it and yall only post stupid shit that aint no help the op looked out for you and told you where the car was least you could do since you know who took it is look out for your fellow IA members and let us know

if they tell u who it was, and they didnt have an account here, what would u do? how would it benefit you?

the guys friend said they did them the favor, so u can tell they arent mad about it

just reading off the BASIC facts

ej6kidd
10-30-2009, 05:56 PM
if they tell u who it was, and they didnt have an account here, what would u do? how would it benefit you?

the guys friend said they did them the favor, so u can tell they arent mad about it

just reading off the BASIC factsit would give me a lead to see if that person is selling any parts off the car that i posted stolen few months back and other fellow members who car was stolen also im pretty sure if that person stole this hatch that wasnt the only car they stole

ej6kidd
10-30-2009, 05:57 PM

just reading off the BASIC facts
also it may have done these people a favor but it sure didn't do me a favor lol

MrSVT
10-30-2009, 05:59 PM
also it may have done these people a favor but it sure didn't do me a favor lol

lol true u won :surrender

JdM_EJ2
10-30-2009, 09:08 PM
I am going to give you all a description of the person that I know for a fact actually took the car. He's tall, skinny, asian (Laos or Cambodian... I think) with long black hair. He usually wears a fitted cap and lives off Old Norcross between Herrington and Cruse road.
I'm not going to give any names or descriptions of the cars they drive....It's funny how they struggled to open the car and put it into 1st...if you guys wanted an LS that bad, DAMN, you could have just asked around but it is all good in the neighborhood, life's a bitch and so is karma...
P.S. and yea the guy is on import.
P.S.S. Is this good enough grammar for you??
P.S.S.S He drives a white EK dx coupe with a h22a, white GT3s(i think)...(So, I kinda lied about not telling what kind of car he has. OOOPS JAIME MY BAD. (His avatar on import has red gt3s)

JDM_p00ky
10-30-2009, 10:30 PM
u shudnt have sed anythin foo cuz u kno we was gun take care of that sh**t man without lettin every1 kno cuz i bet he got friends here and they gun go snitch it out 2 him so he cud watch his bak but yes his name is jaime he is asian tall long haired drives a land cruiser and a white ek lives close to herrington and he went to steal the car wit the land cruiser, yes he did also we dun need grammar foo if this ppl wants to read real english get a dictionary and start readin all u wanna read there dun b tellin ppl how the f**k to write so everyone he did it and he is combodian and i kno alot of ppl that knows him really well and wat he dun kno is tha those ppl are way more down for me than to him so HE BETTER WATCH HIS BAK AND I RECOMEND TO HIS AZZ TO MOVE THE F**K OUT OF THAT HOUSE CUZ MAN LOL HE IS GUN GET IT GUD LOL AND BTW HE CHILLS WIT THE MF THAT STOLE MY CAR THE FIRST TIME AND YES MF IS ME THE GUY THAT HAS LOWJACK IN HIS CAR!!!!! THATS WHY UR BOY GOT PULLED OVER WIT MY CAR IN RIVERSIDE PWKY AND OLD NORCROSS RD 10-15 MINS AFTER HE STOLE MY MF CAR!!!! AND YES I GOT MY CAR IN ONE WHOLE PIECE THEY JUST BROKE MY LIP CUZ THEY TOOK IT OUT FROM THE FRONT YARD

Black4DrEK
10-30-2009, 11:37 PM
well damn

RBS
10-31-2009, 02:46 AM
jeebus. what a pinpoint

Dr.G35
10-31-2009, 04:31 AM
IA has ppl always judgin sumone else
i got more money than u thats for a fact lol
PLEASE STOP!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 10:25 AM
i think this dude stole his own cars and claim the insurance money for new parts. thats my:2cents:

SOUND VERY FISHY

youngmill
10-31-2009, 10:41 AM
look at my sig an tell him to get it pop'n. I feel his pain for real. Hope he does what I did when mines got stolen.

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 10:51 AM
if ya'll ppl dun kno sh**t dun say anythin cuz we had parts for the car wayyyyyy before the car got stolen everythin was bought lil by lil the week durin it got stolen he had the new motor (no details about the motor) on the machine shop barely got it bak this weekend and we had another bumper, new hatch door, seats, carpet, etc.. no insurance money we aint broke like sum ppl here we work and get out stuff and if sum1 takes our crap shoot got the money to replace it again in a week so thats why ma boy wasnt worried he knew we was gun have his car runnin again in no more than 2 weeks, he was upset at the beggining who wouldnt b his car got stolen but then i told him not to worry i had sum spare parts and he had some other parts that he was gun pu in the car i told not to worry that as long as we find the car shudnt b a problem we was gun have it runnin and i think he already workin on puttin the new motor in today so car shud b runnin this week like we say we dun give a fuk wat ya'll say wit ur negative talks and the ppl wit positive mind here i thank ya'll and for the one who spotted the car respect from me and for all those haters in here i think ya'll need a job and get paper real talk other than bein worried why the hell the car got taken and if it was for insurance money psss hahaha man this guys

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 10:54 AM
youngmill u already kno u got take action meng cuz if we tell the cops oh here is the guy who took it they aint gun do sh*t cuz they dun have any "evidence" just like they told my other boy when they took his sh*t and ma boy knew who took it told the detective and that mf didnt do nuttin sayin there wasnt any evidence so we do it old western style handling it urself

MR2DR
10-31-2009, 11:01 AM
i think this dude stole his own cars and claim the insurance money for new parts. thats my:2cents:

SOUND VERY FISHY

I mean, it could be a possibility since they took the LS and the front bumper but leave everything else, what kind of thief does that shit? But then again, since the OP said he knew the people that stole his shit, maybe they had a grudge and the thieves were only trying to fuck with/hinder his car build? I don't know, all pointless speculations.

And a part of me REALLY doubt they would go through all that trouble to get insurance money:

1) asssuming they had full coverage, they'd get like what, 2k for that car on BB value?
2) I doubt they had an agreed value policy simply cause it only had an LS and light mods
3) There was an odd of the car being totaled and then he'd have to go through the process of getting a rebuilt title and shit.

Just my $.02 of course.

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:02 AM
You shouldn’t have said anything fool, because u knows we were going to take care of this shit without letting everyone know. I bet he got friends on here and them going to snitch it out to him so he could watch his back. But yes his name is Jaime, he is Asian, tall, long haired, drives a land cruiser and a white civic EK. He lives close to Herrington Park and he drove the land cruiser to steal people cars.

We don’t need grammar fool. If these people want to read real English then they should get a dictionary. Don’t be telling people how to write properly.

So just to let you know he did it and his nationality is Cambodian. I know there are a lot of people that know him very well but what he didn’t know is those people take my back over his. He better watches his back and move out of that house that he is staying at right now.

BELOW ARE ALL BULLSHIT

Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah blah Blah blah blah

u shudnt have sed anythin foo cuz u kno we was gun take care of that sh**t man without lettin every1 kno cuz i bet he got friends here and they gun go snitch it out 2 him so he cud watch his bak but yes his name is jaime he is asian tall long haired drives a land cruiser and a white ek lives close to herrington and he went to steal the car wit the land cruiser, yes he did also we dun need grammar foo if this ppl wants to read real english get a dictionary and start readin all u wanna read there dun b tellin ppl how the f**k to write so everyone he did it and he is combodian and i kno alot of ppl that knows him really well and wat he dun kno is tha those ppl are way more down for me than to him so HE BETTER WATCH HIS BAK AND I RECOMEND TO HIS AZZ TO MOVE THE F**K OUT OF THAT HOUSE CUZ MAN LOL HE IS GUN GET IT GUD LOL AND BTW HE CHILLS WIT THE MF THAT STOLE MY CAR THE FIRST TIME AND YES MF IS ME THE GUY THAT HAS LOWJACK IN HIS CAR!!!!! THATS WHY UR BOY GOT PULLED OVER WIT MY CAR IN RIVERSIDE PWKY AND OLD NORCROSS RD 10-15 MINS AFTER HE STOLE MY MF CAR!!!! AND YES I GOT MY CAR IN ONE WHOLE PIECE THEY JUST BROKE MY LIP CUZ THEY TOOK IT OUT FROM THE FRONT YARD

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:05 AM
eko we knew who did it cuz THEY WERE ON CAMERAS!!! AND THEY WENT TO LOOK AT THE CAR A DAY BEFORE!!!! THEY STOLE IT!! thats why we kno who did it and we talked to sum ppl and sum of ma ppl and they kno who he was as soon as we showed them so thats why we kno.. we didnt asked nobody to do sum like that for insurance money, reason why we gun kick azz is cuz we want they jdm plate bak he had that plate for years they can keep that fukin swap is just a piece of sh*t obd1 LS we was gun get rid of it anyways we just want the tag bak and we will not do anythin to them hurt him alot wen his jdm plate was gone.

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:07 AM
wang the only 1 wit bullshit here is u meng nobody invited u to this party if u dun wanna read this bullshit then dun fukin read this post simple as that

MR2DR
10-31-2009, 11:09 AM
If you have that shit on camera, I would fucking beat his ass first and send a copy to the cops as evidence of him taking the car. I sure a couple of your friends could vouch for the identity of the suspect in the video. Grand Theft Auto is no fucking joke.

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Meng??

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:14 AM
trust me meng my boys are down for me as im down for them they kno i wun bak down at anythin so they r the same wit me they showed me, same landcruiser as i nthe video and everythin and ma dude, i dun mind goin to jail by kickin this mf's azz meng this is the second i go thru this bs, before i had a homeboy stole his sh*t and he was so upset that he even cried that Si was his baby and he put so much money and dedication to it that it hurt me too we went to the thieves house and we actually had cops protectin the thieves and we got our azz kicked by the cops thats why i dun fukin trust cops specially those full of s*t clayton county cops

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:15 AM
yes meng

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:15 AM
wang the only 1 wit bullshit here is u meng nobody invited u to this party if u dun wanna read this bullshit then
dun fukin read this post simple as that

you're right.

you are all bullshit.

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:18 AM
not as much as u r..

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:18 AM
trust me meng my boys are down for me as im down for them they kno i wun bak down at anythin so they r the same wit me they showed me, same landcruiser as i nthe video and everythin and ma dude, i dun mind goin to jail by kickin this mf's azz meng this is the second i go thru this bs, before i had a homeboy stole his sh*t and he was so upset that he even cried that Si was his baby and he put so much money and dedication to it that it hurt me too we went to the thieves house and we actually had cops protectin the thieves and we got our azz kicked by the cops thats why i dun fukin trust cops specially those full of s*t clayton county cops
.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

you are so fucking funny with your wording.
you aint going to do shit!

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:20 AM
lol this ppl think im from the place they from lol man u kno wat im dun wit u lol haha

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:22 AM
here is a internet gangsta that work and make alot of money.

MrSVT
10-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Hope u find out exactly who it is pooky...once u do beat his ass at a meet! Lol good luck bro.

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:23 AM
dang thats good for u man lol and im no gangsta

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:24 AM
lol this ppl think im from the place they from lol man u kno wat im dun wit u lol haha

you must live in clayton co?:lmfao::lmfao:

Big_Joe
10-31-2009, 11:25 AM
dang thats good for u man lol and im no gangsta
Hope that person gets what they deserve Garfield.
This Teddy.

JDM_p00ky
lmfao ahahah ur funny meng haha hell no i dun live in clayton county im not like u that live here there and anywhere, i actually got a roof where i wont get wet

wanggsticky
Will be back for more..................To be continued

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:28 AM
ur crap ended long ago man lol there is no continuance

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:28 AM
lmfao ahahah ur funny meng haha hell no i dun live in clayton county im not like u that live here there and anywhere, i actually got a roof where i wont get wet

cardboard box?

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:30 AM
Someone need to move this thread to whorelounge.

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:30 AM
no man i dun live in the same negihborhood u do, tell the rats to eat the trahs in ur front yard

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:31 AM
no man i dun live in the same negihborhood u do, tell the rats to eat the trahs in ur front yard
??

tell the WHAT to eat the WHAT in my front WHAT?

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:34 AM
dang u need high school too

ej6kidd
10-31-2009, 11:36 AM
lol dam i just got the biggest head ache trying to read what jdm pooky writes

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:39 AM
lol thats text massage grammar meng lol

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:49 AM
lol thats text massage grammar meng lol

hahah i need highschool? your inability to spell words write obviously shows you need highschool more then me. meng? gun?wit? dun? hahhaha and all this slang, is just plain out funny, i bet everybody who reads this thread is laughing at you and is feeling sorry for you not for the car.

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 11:50 AM
lol dam i just got the biggest head ache trying to read what jdm pooky writes

i agree i think hes a fob

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 11:51 AM
like i said before and im gun say it again i write how da hell i want and this is a free country i have the liberty to. i dun have any judgement on any ppl's way of writin is stupid. i think im a lil grown for a dumbazz like u to come here tellin me stuff. nuff sed

wanggsticky
10-31-2009, 12:00 PM
like i said before and im gun say it again i write how da hell i want and this is a free country i have the liberty to. i dun have any judgement on any ppl's way of writin is stupid. i think im a lil grown for a dumbazz like u to come here tellin me stuff. nuff sed

im pretty damn sure grown people dont talk and speak the way you do. yeah like you said just a "lil" but hey in the end youre still not grown. i mean if you want to post, post it where its legible for others not yourself because no one understands a damn thing you saying.

well m owt bcuz yur stewpud!:lmfao:

*EFilliated*
10-31-2009, 12:01 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: at this thread

JDM_p00ky
10-31-2009, 12:02 PM
lol shut up shalalala lol

RBS
10-31-2009, 04:33 PM
you must live in clayton co?:lmfao::lmfao:

hey hey, whats that supposed to mean?! :ninja:

i feel very offended at that comment :rant:

PD code 805D
10-31-2009, 06:45 PM
and no the shell is not for sale trust me he aint gun sell that car fo sh**t lol

is your lastname obama?

civicturbo10
11-01-2009, 01:57 AM
wow, the grammar in this thread is atrocious. He must be related to the Peggy Joseph who thinks Obama will take care of my mortgage....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Humphrizzle
11-01-2009, 01:46 AM

if you're smarter than someone else, i would hate to see how they type.

ThEGrNGoBLiN
11-01-2009, 12:35 PM
hey hey, whats that supposed to mean?! :ninja:

i feel very offended at that comment :rant:

x2:stupid:

HYBRIDLS
11-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Holy fucking EBONICS batman!!!!!!!!!!!! Take a bottle of these and call me in the morning MENG!!!!!

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv331/ej6101/excedrin.jpg

blackboi50
11-01-2009, 12:48 PM
yall need to STFU in here!!! yall kno exactly what hes writing and yall can comprehend.....shit!! *shakes head*.....1

HYBRIDLS
11-01-2009, 01:03 PM
if ya'll ppl dun kno sh**t dun say anythin cuz we had parts for the car wayyyyyy before the car got stolen everythin was bought lil by lil the week durin it got stolen he had the new motor (no details about the motor) on the machine shop barely got it bak this weekend and we had another bumper, new hatch door, seats, carpet, etc.. no insurance money we aint broke like sum ppl here we work and get out stuff and if sum1 takes our crap shoot got the money to replace it again in a week so thats why ma boy wasnt worried he knew we was gun have his car runnin again in no more than 2 weeks, he was upset at the beggining who wouldnt b his car got stolen but then i told him not to worry i had sum spare parts and he had some other parts that he was gun pu in the car i told not to worry that as long as we find the car shudnt b a problem we was gun have it runnin and i think he already workin on puttin the new motor in today so car shud b runnin this week like we say we dun give a fuk wat ya'll say wit ur negative talks and the ppl wit positive mind here i thank ya'll and for the one who spotted the car respect from me and for all those haters in here i think ya'll need a job and get paper real talk other than bein worried why the hell the car got taken and if it was for insurance money psss hahaha man this guys

Can you read this and not get a headache? I understand what he is saying, but damn some punctuation would be nice. Talk about a run on sentnce...lol

wanggsticky
11-01-2009, 01:14 PM
Damn!
That's is a longest sentence i ever read.
Here is some .......................!........!..........,,,''"";;__=<,< you might like to used next time.

r_Senik
11-01-2009, 01:35 PM
at least ya'll got the car back. hopefully they dont get it agian.

PD code 805D
11-01-2009, 07:54 PM
yall need to STFU in here!!! yall kno exactly what hes writing and yall can comprehend.....shit!! *shakes head*.....1

AND LET ME AXXXXXXX you a question. . . lmao:lmfao:
why are you defending him? because you both speak alike? or because you voted for OBAMA? ( the man who will change the world):screwy:

JDM_EJ6
11-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Look I just read this shit and yeah I do drive a white civic and live off of norcross and they are talking about me, but yeah I didn't steal ur hatch, I just totaled my shit why would I steal and hatch back and down grade to nothing, but who are u? Your a noob with bad rep, but if u think I stole that shit pm and let me no wat u wanna do, u calling me out and u don't even no the truth, boy u just gettin ur self in some mess, let me no wat u wanna do......................

JDM_EJ6
11-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Jdm ej2. u better get ur facts straight before u put some one on the spot like this, I don't even no u and I don't even no how the fuck u no all this info about me, but on some real shit pm and let me KNOW WAT U WANNA DO?

ebkmike
11-01-2009, 10:08 PM
haha funny shit. He never steal anything in his life. Do something you little bitch and you get fuck up.

ebkmike
11-01-2009, 10:24 PM
are they the same dude that those your seats from school? and playing blaming games on you?

MR2DR
11-01-2009, 10:50 PM
shit's about to get interesting..

but then again.. maybe someone with a white ek coupe is jocking your shit with the red gt3s.. :ninja:

JDM_EJ6
11-01-2009, 10:56 PM
Idk mike if they're the same dudes, then they probably gonna get it AGAIN. Stupid noobs playing blame games, I have no reason on stealing a piece of shit hatch. I have a fucking 96 ej coupe custom with all new parts, I have lots of people that will vouch for me on here, idk who brought my name up or even put me in this shit, and y'all IA fags that saying call me out, ima calling y'all bitches out!!!! Y'all no where I live right, then do something y'all pussy ass bitches. I didn't steal shit and have no reason for stealing if y'all pussy want some then let know.

MR2DR
11-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Idk mike if they're the same dudes, then they probably gonna get it AGAIN. Stupid noobs playing blame games, I have no reason on stealing a piece of shit hatch. I have a fucking 96 ej coupe custom with all new parts, I have lots of people that will vouch for me on here, idk who brought my name up or even put me in this shit, and y'all IA fags that saying call me out, ima calling y'all bitches out!!!! Y'all no where I live right, then do something y'all pussy ass bitches. I didn't steal shit and have no reason for stealing if y'all pussy want some then let know.

Chill man.

No one in the thread was saying "call JDM EJ6 out". The OP said that he knew who took the car and people just wanted to know the identity of a potential car thief. If you have had shit taken from you then you'd want to know it too. If you didn't take the car then you have nothing to worry about, no one was saying shit about you. Like I said, it's probable that there's more than one white EK coupe rolling on red wheels in Norcross (Norcross is fucking huge).

SilverSurfer
11-01-2009, 11:28 PM
that sucks man

JDM_EJ6
11-01-2009, 11:35 PM
Eckoboi770 U ARE A DUMBASS! Those dumb idiots are talking about me, they said they caught me on camera, then turn it into the police. I will laugh at y'all dumbass if the cops did come to my house. I have a 99-00 converted civic coupe with a jdm h22, why would I need a fucking ls motor. I'm telling y'all bitches PM me if y'all want some.

tavooo
11-02-2009, 02:22 AM
damn
so who has a land cruiser
I think I read that they rolld up in the land cruiser?

JDM_EJ6
11-02-2009, 06:40 AM
damn
so who has a land cruiser
I think I read that they rolld up in the land cruiser?
I don't even drive a land cruiser, jdm pooky and wangsticky y'all are bitches.... yall saying I need to move out my house psssshhhhhh...... I ain't movin nowhere, if y'all wanna play house, bet I will find out who y'all are where u live. Idk how I got in this situation. I pay for all my parts just like everyone else does, people who know me, no I'm not a thief and especially saying I stole a hatchback wit a ls swap lmfao. I wouldn't even waste my time.

EJ6
11-02-2009, 10:23 AM
lol ya ****** are dumb..pointing fingers at each other...i bet its one your boys who took your shit..

MrSVT
11-02-2009, 11:11 AM
lol ya ****** are dumb..pointing fingers at each other...i bet its one your boys who took your shit..

X2:goodjob:

B00STedSvT
11-02-2009, 05:30 PM
So since your so sure my homeboy stole your shit and "supposedly" you have video proof..You know what he looks like, what he drives and where he stays,Hell maybe even where he works.. Why you talkin all this big boy shit on the computer?.. Stop puttin his name out there cause you want somebody to blame knowing your own homeboys probably took your shit.. Fuck the computer, lets handle this shit already..

ebkmike
11-02-2009, 06:23 PM
x2 fuck these mexicans.

So since your so sure my homeboy stole your shit and "supposedly" you have video proof..You know what he looks like, what he drives and where he stays,Hell maybe even where he works.. Why you talkin all this big boy shit on the computer?.. Stop puttin his name out there cause you want somebody to blame knowing your own homeboys probably took your shit.. Fuck the computer, lets handle this shit already..

EJ6
11-02-2009, 07:58 PM

thats what it is..they can only handle there shit on the comp...see em on the streets they dont say shyt...most likely its there own boys who took that shit..

shadowx3
11-02-2009, 08:07 PM
ebkmike why you saying fck mexicans man thats all you know what to do is talk your shit you dumass

EJ6
11-02-2009, 08:13 PM
ebkmike why you saying fck mexicans man thats all you know what to do is talk your shit you dumass

he didnt say fuck mexicans...he said fuck THESE mexicans dumbass

eraser4g63
11-02-2009, 10:34 PM
I really did try to figure out what was going on in this thread but WTF man? It appears that you mash the key board with your head then click post.

ebkmike
11-02-2009, 10:49 PM
lol i heard some stuff about your brahhhh.

T34me
11-02-2009, 11:09 PM
I really did try to figure out what was going on in this thread but WTF man? It appears that you mash the key board with your head then click post.
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

tavooo
11-02-2009, 11:12 PM
hmmm and why all of sudden people have to advance too racist comments

shadowx3
11-03-2009, 11:23 AM
what are you talkin about i dnt even know you so get your shit right
lol i heard some stuff about your brahhhh.

ebkmike
11-03-2009, 12:00 PM
stfu mexicannsss thief!

what are you talkin about i dnt even know you so get your shit right

wanggsticky
11-03-2009, 12:59 PM
[quote=JDM_EJ6;38471548]I don't even drive a land cruiser, jdm pooky and wangsticky y'all are bitches.... yall saying I need to move out my house psssshhhhhh...... quote]

slow you roll dude.

i never did say you or anybody else stole the car. i was making fun of jdm pooky about his writing by REWRITING it for him.

you should go back to my post and read it agian.

okay, i got give you!

shadowx3
11-03-2009, 06:59 PM
you like to talk your shit mothafcker but lets see if you step up and say it in person you piece of shit races bitch
stfu mexicannsss thief!

ebkmike
11-03-2009, 07:04 PM
lol i ebk on your ass anytime vatos.

you like to talk your shit mothafcker but lets see if you step up and say it in person you piece of shit races bitch

r_Senik
11-03-2009, 09:40 PM
ill everybodykiller on your ass? locc to tha brain right??
i gotta make a t shirt of that.

wanggsticky
11-04-2009, 11:20 AM

let have a box out match at the V!
i want to see this:lmfao:

tavooo
11-04-2009, 06:47 PM
ooooo damn gangsters killin ppl on the internet

PD code 805D
11-04-2009, 10:10 PM
SOMEONE NEEDS TO DELETE THIS POINTLESS THREAD! IT WAS TRASH A LONG TIME AGO