PDA

View Full Version : Gaming How stupid and anoying can some people be.

02SloWrx
10-26-2009, 11:17 PM
Lag switch Lag switch

STFU.

Whenever I'm playing cod5 I get some faggots who get pissed for getting killed so many times that they come up anything to say. But I get pissed when people start saying you have a lag switch, you are in god mod, this and that. And im not even that good.

Are these people serious? Just cus im like 12 and 0 and they can't touch me doesnt mean im cheating. I just wana find their adress and come and knock on their door and kick them in the fucking balls, stab them multiple times, cut off their hands so that they can never play games ever again. Rape their mom and their sisters if they have one.

Anyways, that's how I feel about people who COMPLAIN about every fucking time they get killed. PLEASE STFU. These people are so lucky that they don't live anywhere near me.

So next time you get killed, PLEASE DONT FUCKING BITCH ABOUT HOW BAD YOU SUCK.

osiriskidd
10-26-2009, 11:45 PM
just ignore them.
been happening over the years.
cs, tf2, l4d, half life, cod, etc.

VQ35 Star
10-27-2009, 01:36 AM
lol people rage real hard over games and i never understood it. IT'S A FUCKING GAME!!! lol. I have people message me on PSN talking shit bc i keep killing them and i just laugh at them lol.

osiriskidd
10-27-2009, 11:38 AM
lol people rage real hard over games and i never understood it. IT'S A FUCKING GAME!!! lol. I have people message me on PSN talking shit bc i keep killing them and i just laugh at them lol.

people rage when they beat me at street fighter 4. they'll message me telling me i'm the worst akuma in the world.

i'm like dude, its just a game lolol.

Hulud
10-27-2009, 11:58 AM
who cares?

you're letting them win by getting to you.

get the fuck over it

02SloWrx
10-27-2009, 01:40 PM
Who say they win? I only play Search and Destroy, and im never under 8 kills a game. It just anoys me that no matter who I play with, there is always that one emo kid that has to talk the whole time about how he got killed, and so on.

oneSLOWex
10-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Its going to happen....its just lag....it comes with the internet. He may have seen himself shooting you or ducking behind something, but because you have the better connection you got him. There are lag switches or w/e they are called...but its not always the case...most of the time its their connection.

Ive had it happen to me before and I got all pissed like WTF...then i hit select and saw that my connection was shit.

02SloWrx
10-27-2009, 02:00 PM
^^

I always have full bars. Yeah, those ppl need to check their connection next time. :D

1990wade
10-28-2009, 03:56 AM
HELL YEA they do that shit on madden 10 when im whippin that ass.... and i dont even think u can glitch on madden 10

Humphrizzle
10-28-2009, 03:58 AM
i think it's a fun game.. idc if i die or not..

but yeah. lets stab them all.

02SloWrx
10-28-2009, 02:04 PM
haha, I made this thread when i was really pissed at the time. But i try to be calm whenever im playing.

LIKEG6
10-28-2009, 04:05 PM
EL OH EL at lag switches.

Laggy people are annoying though cause they're jumpin all over the place

oneSLOWex
10-28-2009, 04:08 PM
EL OH EL at lag switches.

Laggy people are annoying though cause they're jumpin all over the place

I dunno if thats what its called....but such a thing does exist. There is something you can run on the PS3 while you play so that when someone aims at you their game glitches and jerks around....giving you the chance to shoot them. There is also an aim bot too.

LIKEG6
10-29-2009, 07:30 AM
Yea I've heard of em but it's just funny that people always resort to saying that. Sometimes it could just be the other person has a sucky connection.

Like when I used to play Socom combined assault mfers would be laggin all over the place lol

01CDMLUDER
11-02-2009, 10:39 AM
I never get pissed if I lose online..But yeah there are ways to "cheat" I've never heard of this "lag switch" but I know that some ppl have turbo controllers that let them shoot faster and more rounds than you.

I think it's pretty sad that some ppl go through the trouble to cheat at a video game to beat ppl online I guess to make themselves fell better. I don't lose sleep over it though.

Some ppl are gonna whine when they lose, some ppl cheat... Just laugh at em

YoshiFD3S
11-03-2009, 07:00 AM
Lag switch Lag switch

STFU.

Whenever I'm playing cod5 I get some faggots who get pissed for getting killed so many times that they come up anything to say. But I get pissed when people start saying you have a lag switch, you are in god mod, this and that. And im not even that good.

Are these people serious? Just cus im like 12 and 0 and they can't touch me doesnt mean im cheating. I just wana find their adress and come and knock on their door and kick them in the fucking balls, stab them multiple times, cut off their hands so that they can never play games ever again. Rape their mom and their sisters if they have one.

Anyways, that's how I feel about people who COMPLAIN about every fucking time they get killed. PLEASE STFU. These people are so lucky that they don't live anywhere near me.

So next time you get killed, PLEASE DONT FUCKING BITCH ABOUT HOW BAD YOU SUCK.

Shut up, hacker.

Go d13!

lol j/k

:P

Don't let it bother you. Just be like "Well, either you guys just suck THAT bad, or my super 1337 skillz have bypassed the multiple layers of security that are part of all the COD games. Namely, PB.

VQ35 Star
11-03-2009, 07:03 AM
they have PB on xbox360?

koukis14
11-03-2009, 08:01 AM
who cares?

get the fuck over it

What he said:goodjob: Like starting a thread and crying about it is better?

oneSLOWex
11-03-2009, 08:58 AM
I hate when people cheat in online games. That shit ruined Diablo and Warcraft.

Chuckster
11-03-2009, 12:32 PM
There are multiple times where I have gone 30+ and 1 and hear them complain. If they get annoying and complain I just mute them.

Greddypacked
11-03-2009, 01:14 PM
I remeber back in the day on Socom 3 there would be a trick on lagging. If you pull out your cord just barely and stick it back in and out you would lag and not die nor disconnect. ROFL I remeber this one guy got bum rushed w/ a bunch of people on my team, we were all shooting him to many times and his guy wouldnt die. We were on the mic going WTF he wont die LOL, Die... lol.... shoot him in the head.... ah he's just pulling his cord. There were alot of cheats w/ that game though. Even one map had a like 2 forts and a maze in the middle. One of the forts you could run to the back and up this ladder and sky walk. Well while everyone is ducking and covering thru the maze you could walk thru the sky and snipe them in the head. Some people after the match would be like WTF WHO WAS SNIPING PEOPLE IN THE SKY AIRWALKING LOL.