PDA

View Full Version : GRR

blacknightteg
10-17-2005, 11:43 PM
im sure all of you can relate to this in some way but juggling school and work is fucking hard to do, i wana work, but i dont wana fuck up in school, but i dont want to not have a social life n money GAY! I TELL YOU, i hate being stressed the fuck out

gtikid
10-17-2005, 11:44 PM
your still in high school?

mp5o
10-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Tons of people do it or have done it. Including myself. Quit being a pussy.

gtikid
10-17-2005, 11:46 PM
Tons of people do it or have done it. Including myself. Quit being a pussy.

lol thats exactly what i was going to tell him... :lmfao: +1...your not going to die from it...you'll be aite

blacknightteg
10-17-2005, 11:47 PM
no im not in high school im at gpc, i know ill get through it...im just stressed out

wes sloggett
10-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Fuck dude High School is easy to juggle try college. lol quit yer bitchin.

wes sloggett
10-17-2005, 11:58 PM
Oops never mind didn't see that post. I used to work 40 plus go to school and party my balls off but I don't have a degree to show for it just a lot of beer stories.

blacknightteg
10-18-2005, 12:00 AM
well im trying to GET a degree not jus use college for an excuse to party

gtikid
10-18-2005, 12:06 AM
what year of college?

blacknightteg
10-18-2005, 12:07 AM
freshy

wes sloggett
10-18-2005, 12:15 AM
I just never found what I wanted to do. I get bored way too easily, and I never tried some of the things I'd like to. I'm pretty much done partying so it's back to school when I can afford it.

blacknightteg
10-18-2005, 12:17 AM
yeah see i wana stay in school but the fact that i havent taken math since like 11th grade and only went up to geometry fuks me over so bad...and i cant stand the fact that i have to take remedial classes before i get into actual college classes, its jus so irritatin when i dont even nee MATH for shit that i watn to do in real life

C22H19N3O4
10-18-2005, 12:21 AM
I didn't know that freshman classes at GPC were that hard...LoL. You have to prioritize. It's only going to get harder as you progress. I'm willing to forgo a social life temporarily to obtain a "comfy" lifestyle.

blacknightteg
10-18-2005, 12:24 AM
its not even a social life problem, its fucking school. i graduated with a tech diploma, stopped taking math in 11th grade and only went up to geometry, went to take to compass test up there and was put in all remedial classes, which in my opinion is stupid, how can one fucking test show what classes you need to be in

C22H19N3O4
10-18-2005, 12:32 AM
If I'm not mistaken they don't even give you college credit for remedial classes. If college is not for you then it's good to find out now. You can whine and bitch or use the energy to study a little harder. It's not a personal shot at you but I used to hear the same thing when I tutored at GPC Dunwoody. Imagine how hard it's going to be at real university or in a graduate program. They have math labs that you pay for so use them. A degree will pay off in the long run so that instant gratification is not there. Just imagine yourself posting on IA about needing a job in a year b/c you quit school..LoL. That should be motivation enough to stay with the program.

blacknightteg
10-18-2005, 12:37 AM
yeah, they dont give college credit, but im not bitching and moning, and i am studying, and i have no intention of going to a 4 year most likely let alone a graduate degree so thats not of my concern, try being in the family i grew up trying to follow in your siblings footsteps of them having 4.0's and going through school easy, and having your dad bitch about, if you dont do this your gunna be a fucking trash man, gets fucking irrtating after a while especially when you dad makes you just want to punch him in the fucking mouth

ruah_23
10-18-2005, 07:59 AM
im sure all of you can relate to this in some way but juggling school and work is fucking hard to do, i wana work, but i dont wana fuck up in school, but i dont want to not have a social life n money GAY!

Hmm..welcome to adulthood.;)

chrisdavis
10-18-2005, 09:45 AM
and having your dad bitch about, if you dont do this your gunna be a fucking trash man, gets fucking irrtating after a while especially when you dad makes you just want to punch him in the fucking mouth

Your dad needs to pick a better example than a trashman. Someones dad on here (Admin's I think) is a trashman and he makes like 85k a year ;)