PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 3Gs?

Nguyen128
10-26-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm currently using a Sony Ericsson X1i, but I was thinking about getting a iPhone just cause I'm getting a macbook pro and i can't really sync a windows mobile phone to a mac. Kinda feel like i'm downgrading but what are your thoughts? & does anyone know how to unlock a 3Gs? I'm currently with T-Mobile.. thanks.

civicturbo10
11-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Downgrade, how so? From all of the Iphone user input and reading i've done on them, Iphone seems unstoppable (80K+ apps, billion? downloads) Everyone i know that owns one praises it's capability and the continual apps developed for it. Some of the apps i have seen are just flat out impressive. One of the latest and greatest i've heard of is one that identifies a song name and artist by just hearing it for a few seconds. Just having it explained to me was mind boggling what the Iphone can do and possibly in the future....

As far as seeing how to unlock that thing, visit a Iphone forum. I'm not gonna lie you may have to do a lot of reading....that's how i learned so much about the MKIV, a dedicated forum to it.

97_c1vic
11-01-2009, 09:35 AM
That is definitely not a downgrade IMO...

Chris Mazda
11-01-2009, 08:49 PM
If you plan on sticking with Tmobile find a way to purchase a LEGIT unlocked Iphone. The phone will work and you will not have to deal with jailbreaking, worrying about forgetting to revert it when updating, it locking, etc

gtikid
11-02-2009, 12:46 AM
If you plan on sticking with Tmobile find a way to purchase a LEGIT unlocked Iphone. The phone will work and you will not have to deal with jailbreaking, worrying about forgetting to revert it when updating, it locking, etc

:thinking:

Anywho, 3.1 can't be unlocked just yet, but they are working on a fix to that. If you can get your hands on a 3gS with 3.0.1 you'll be fine. You can't go wrong with an iphone. Get one, try it out for yourself, and fall in love with it :goodjob:

JEpistons
11-08-2009, 05:44 PM

Anywho, 3.1 can't be unlocked just yet, but they are working on a fix to that. If you can get your hands on a 3gS with 3.0.1 you'll be fine. You can't go wrong with an iphone. Get one, try it out for yourself, and fall in love with it :goodjob:

Yup. Bought a iphone, LOVE it, now I sell them lol.

TheProfiteer
11-09-2009, 02:47 AM
iPhone 3Gs = PURE WIN, if Jailbroken is the best phone out on the market.

iam99x
12-04-2009, 09:37 AM

The latest firmware can be jailbroken/unlocked just in case anyone is wondering.

gtikid
12-04-2009, 06:43 PM
The latest firmware can be jailbroken/unlocked just in case anyone is wondering.

Been jailbreakable/unlockable for almost a month now.

iam99x
12-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Been jailbreakable/unlockable for almost a month now.

Yezzir!